Mother is Debauched Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shortly thereafter, there was a knock on the door. It was Charlie. I pulled on my robe before I gave Bob a big hug as he left. Charlie was a year older and definitely more mature in body muscle than Bob. He sheepishly came into the room. He had on his boxer underwear and socks, which he quickly disrobed when I asked him. This was the first time I had seen Charlie completely naked. His penis was hanging down in state of partial erection. He was definitely well hung, perhaps seven plus inches. He stood before me, gaping at my partially naked body and smooth pussy. I opened my robe to give him a full look and invited him to lie next to me. I stroked his penis back to full erection. My pulsating pussy wanted him inside and I wanted the experience to last. So I guided his penis against my vaginal opening and told him keep his legs outside of mine and to push inside. My fully lubricated sensitive vaginal wall tightened around his aroused penis. I could control the tightness of the vaginal opening as he lies on top of me, his long smooth body pressing eagerly against my waiting breasts.

Charlie starts to fuck me, first slowly and then with increased intensity. After a few minutes, Charlie's breathing becomes labored as the internal heat returns to his testicles, which had just been stroked by his own mother. At the same time, I feel tremendous pressure building in my vulva. My mind wonders down the hall and visualizes Bob and Beth's bodies melting together. The whole evening with Bob and Charlie has made every sensation vibrant with electricity.

Charlie's penis is filling every inch of my pleasure canal. I know that I am going to go over the top and soon. When I feel his spurts inside, I can contain myself no longer. I scream with wild abandonment of any restraint. My libido is operating in full gear. The extra lubrication and the thrusts of his penis cause a massive vaginal climax. I can't restrain myself as I hear myself screaming with ultimate orgasmic pleasure. "Yesssssssss"

Epilogue

My inner self still smiles when I think about the pleasures of that first night with Charlie and Bob. We have had many memorable experiences since then. Each of us takes a turn directing the sexathon for the evening. And we have done every type of sexual act imaginable but we do not cross the line of copulating with one's mother. Happily, Bob doesn't get teased anymore. His confidence is high and I believe he has had a growth spurt where it counts. I don't bring it up; but I am sure he measures himself now and then. More important, neither Beth nor I worry about Audrey or Shelia stealing away our sons at all. Beth and I are still in the Club, but we tell each other we can survive when the year is up and Bob and Charlie have to leave. In fact both of us are dating again. Some people would say that I was debauched. This may be true, but I just feel fortunate.

12