Mother Joins the Game

Story Info
Mom gets surprise at home.
2k words
4.1
252.6k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes things turn out much different than expected What I am about to relate to you only happened once but I know that I will confront my son about it soon. I will let it rest for a while and then I will talk to him about it. Maybe I will let him make it a private party from now on.

Unknown to me at the time, my eighteen, year old son was into sex games with two other guys from his school. Somehow they let it be known that they want to party with one or two girls. Then the boys set up a place and time for everyone to meet. However, it is done in total darkness. The boys are at the appointed place first and then one or more girls show up. They are undressed and savagely rapped by the boys. The only thing is that the girls have agreed to this before hand. Also the boys are not supposed to hurt the girls in anyway. From what I found out so far this meeting which I happened into was the fourth meeting of it's kind. I was the unwitting victim of there game. Also everyone wears a mask over their mouths to muffle their voices. No names are supposed to be used at any time.

I had agreed that Walter could stay home the weekend I had to go out of town. I would be gone Friday night and Saturday night and would be home early Sunday morning. Walter was working on a school project and he wanted to work on it all weekend. He, up till now had always been a good boy. Or so I thought anyway. He told me he would be good and stay out of trouble, not that he ever got into any trouble anyway. But he said, He would stay in and not go out. Nor would he allow any of his friends to come into our apartment.

We lived in a very nice apartment in a restricted access apartment building. His car would be locked up all weekend and he was to stay in. There was plenty of food and drinks to keep him from going out. So I gave in and let him stay home during my absenteeism.

I would leave my office and go directly to the airport for my business trip. I told Walter if I had time I would call him from the airport. However it would be close on time so if I had to I would call him from New York when I arrived. The traffic was very bad and I had a time getting to the airport and then after I had checked in there was a delay. I called the apartment and only had time to say, HI, and that my plane was being boarded so I hang-up and rushed to the boarding gate. It was already dark, so I settled in for the long flight. There was a delay of thirty minutes before we even got out on to the runway. We had been in the air for about forty minutes when we were told we had to land. So we landed at a small airport only two hundred miles form home. We were herded on to another plane and returned to our city. So after three hours after I left on my trip I was home again. I made a reservation for the next morning and called a cab. I was so mad I did not even think of calling Walter to tell him I was coming home.

I stood in front of the door and listened to what sounded like very loud music, I guess that is the way kids today play their music. Thank goodness that these apartments are very well built and nearly sound proof. Or I am sure my neighbors would be knocking on my door.

I used my key and walked into a totally dark apartment. The light switch inside the door did not work, So I had to walk down the hall and use the next one at the corner of the living room wall. Before I reached the living room someone stepped out of the hall bathroom behind me and put a hand over my mouth. I was told to be very quiet and not to scream. I would not be hurt in any way if I just did as I was told and cooperated.

I wanted to ask where Walter was but when I started to speak I had a hand put back over my mouth. A second pair of hands were pulling me forward toward the living room. What felt like a third pair of hands started to unbutton my jacket and yet another was lifting my skirt. During this pushing and pulling I accidentally touched one of the men. It seemed he was already naked. I managed to feel around and it was clear they were three man and they were all naked. I had not had sex of any kind for nearly a year as I had been very busy and just did not fine the time to go out. I liked sex well enough but I surly did not want to have sex this way, not a forced thing. I somehow did not feel as if I would be hurt, but still sex in the dark by an unwanted party was not my idea of having fun. But it seemed these men were having fun. A few words were exchanged and a few laughs were blurted out. The voices sounded muffled. I, was pushed to my knees while my blouse was pulled off, my bra was next. " Wow, nice tits." I heard someone say. Next my hair was pulled and my face was pulled into a man's crotch, his cock was hard and it rubbed along my cheek. A deeper voice said, " OK, bitch you know what to do." Yes I did and under normal circumstances I would have enjoyed it to. In fact I liked to feel a hard salty cock in my mouth. I had often found I could be nearly satisfied by just suck a guy off and having him cum in my mouth. I had loved to suck cock for as long as I could remember. I was not pleased doing it this way, but I knew it would not be new and it would not hurt me. With out hesitation I took this hard cock into my mouth. I tasted salty, just the way I liked it. It was not too big, and I took it all easily. I had not sucked a cock for a long time and all of a sudden I realized I was enjoying it. How could anyone enjoy sex under these conditions. I felt a head move between me and the man in front of me. There was a mouth on my nipples. I felt my nipples get hard and I knew they were stiff. I have long nipples and they do get very hard. My nipples were being sucked very hard. It was almost painful but yet it was very exciting. I felt my crotch getting wet. I wanted the cock in my mouth to cum and let me taste it. But I was pulled to my feet, my skirt was pulled down and I stepped out of it. Hands were on my ass, and between my legs. I was pushed and pulled across the room toward my own bedroom. Then I was pushed onto the bed. I was rolled on to my side and I felt a man slide up behind me. His cock was hard it pushed between my legs. He felt for my cunt and rammed it home. It felt hot and it slipped into me easily. Just then another got in front of me and there was a cock touching my face. I did not hesitate I took it in my grasp and pulled it into my mouth. I must have been half crazy I was sucking this cock like mad. I wanted it to cum. I wanted hot cum in my mouth more than in my pussy. I heard him say, " Wow I wish I knew who this one is, she is a great cocksucker." Then another said, " Yes and she has a hot fucking cunt too, What a great ass. Would you like to fuck her in the ass after I dump my load in her cunt?" I could not tell who he was talking to, but there a came a approving sound from some where else in the room. The man behind me had my by the hips and he was pulling me hard, back into him He was driving his cock up deep inside me. Each time he ganged into me I took the cock in my mouth deeper. I felt the balls in my hand pull up tight under the cock in my mouth.

I knew he was about to cum. Oh, god, I wanted this cum more than the cock in my cunt. Then the first spurt shot into my mouth. Oh, my how sweet it was. I let it dance across my tongue and savored it before swallowing it. I suck and swallowed every drop and licked the cock clean as it grew small and fell from my mouth. I was licking my lips and tasting this sweet cum, it was so sweet. Oh, my god I was having such a great time.

Then I felt a warm flood of sperm fill my pussy. He was jerking pumping me full of hot wet sperm. I was getting filled up at both ends. It felt good and I like it. Soon this stopped and the cock pulled free of my pussy. Almost as quick another got up behind me as I was still on my side He wet the tip of his cock with cum from around my cunt then he spread my cheeks and felt for my ass with a finger. Once he found my ass hole he pushed his cock tight against it. I wiggled my ass for I knew I was going to get fucked again and this cock felt like the largest one so far. It was slipping into my ass. It was tight and I tried to relax and let it push in. It did, and after a few easy strokes he was going deeper into my ass. It felt hot and it hurt but not too ad. I had not been fucked in the ass for many years I had forgotten how good a fuck in the ass could be also how excited it made me. I started to scream and I told him to fuck my ass. I yelled for him to fuck me hard, fill my fucking ass with cum. Then a hand clamped over my mouth. I was silenced but I was wiggling and pushing back into the cock in my ass. Oh, god what a fucking I was getting, I cumagain, and again, I was shuttering when I passed out.

I was in my bed the next morning when I woke. I missed my flight. I called for Walter, he came in and ask, when did you get home Mom? I said, "Where were you when I got home".

"OH, I am so sorry Mom, I know I promised not to go ou , but my buddy called and invited me to a movie. He was with his Dad so I thought you would not mind. I did get home pretty late and went straight to bed. I did not even know you were here till just now when you called. I did not question Walter about that. I just let it go, But there was some thing very familiar about one of the voices and also when I was sucking one of the cocks I felt a little ripple in the skin where he had been circumcised. I though about Walter's circumcised cock. I knew I would have to talk to him later. But right now I was basking in a glow of satisfaction I had not know for a long time. The talk could wait.