Mother Knows Best

Story Info
A cruel mother takes it on board to help her frustrated daughter.
2.8k words
2.44
56.5k
9
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen had been my girlfriend for eight years. We had both divorced our previous partners when we were in our late thirties and had met each other through an internet dating site. Helen lived in a small village in Cornwall in a house that her wealthy parents had bought her. Her mother Barbara disliked me intently and had done so since the first day we had met. She thought I was weak willed and spineless, which was true. A violent upbringing had left me with little confidence or self esteem. Helen had recently been made redundant and we were increasingly reliant on Barbara's financial help. My poorly paid packing job meant that I could not support us, adequately. I was struggling with the bills and was rapidly losing sexual interest in Helen. This was compounded because I only had a three inch dick and normally came as soon as I entered Helen's pussy. Barbara spent more and more time around the house and Helen confided in her.

I came home from a ten hour shift to find the house empty apart from Barbara. The sixty eight year old witch looked at me with contempt and told me that I was letting Helen down. Barbara told me that she was going to take Helen back to live with her and that I would be made homeless unless I could make Helen happy. Barbara told me that Helen would be back in ten minutes and that I should run a bath for her. I ran the bath and was just finishing when Helen arrived home. Barbara told us that she was going to sort our relationship out and that I needed to make her daughter happy. Barbara ordered us to the bathroom and told me to bathe Helen. Barbara handed me a razor and foam and told me that I should shave Helen's pussy so that she was clean everywhere. I thought this was out of order but before I could reply I saw the look on Barbara's face and decided that this was not an option. One other thing Barbara barked,

"Strip naked whilst you bathe Helen and do not close the bathroom door."

I felt totally humiliated but Helen just seemed to be going along with it.

I striped as I entered the bathroom and Helen climbed into the bath. My small cock swung near her face, although Helen made no attempt to look at it. I sank to my knees and lathered her strawberry blond pussy. I had never shaved anyone before and Helen's pussy was very hairy. Helen sat up on the edge of the roll top bath so that I could completely denude her. I couldn't help myself being so near to her pussy my cock soon sprang to attention. I could hear laughing and turning around saw Barbara standing in the doorway laughing at my cock. I turned red with embarrassment and looked at Helen for support. Helen was sat on the bath edge looking into the tub. She was physically there although I could tell she was miles away. Her shaven pussy was gaping open and I could not help but stare at it. I am going to fuck that in a minute was all I could think. Helen would not look at me and I could not understand why.

I heard the front door open and looking over Barbara could see a man walking into the hall. This man was about 25 years of age; he was heavily built and about 6ft 2 tall. He was immaculate and obviously worked out. Barbara turned and said,

"This is Alan he is one of my former pupils from when I taught at the local School. Alan is here to help."

I stood with my three inch erection bobbing in front of me trying to hide Helen's exposed pussy from his gaze.

" Barbara this is enough, please stop this," I pleaded. Barbara told me to shut up or go and pack. Alan was extremely confident and went into the kitchen to get a drink. Barbara turned and said to me,

"Dry Helen with a soft towel and then take her to your bedroom."

Barbara told me that I was to remain naked but that Helen was to put on the clothes that were laid out on the bed. We went to the bedroom but all I could find on the bed were a cotton pair of knickers. The knickers were pink and almost childlike. Across the front was a logo stating "More Please." I pulled the knickers up Helen's legs and tried to kiss her beautiful pussy but was pushed away by Helen.

"What is happening?" I asked her. "I really do not want to do this, but my mum is making it hard for me," Helen replied.

I was about to ask what was going to happen when the bedroom door opened and Barbara and Alan walked in. Barbara immediately took control and ordered me over to face Alan. I was immediately intimidated as Alan was much younger, bigger and stronger than me, he was also better looking and more confident.

"Help Alan take his clothes off," Barbara barked at me.

Alan did not move an inch and I had to take his fitted shirt off by myself. I then removed his black shoes and socks before taking his trousers down. This left Alan in a pair of crisp white Calvin Kline boxers. Alan sure was built, his physique was awesome. "I like lifting weights to keep strong," Alan boasted. "See if you can manage to lift Helen up," Barbara said with a mocking smile. Alan walked to Helen and put his arms around her, the difference in their physiques was complete. Alan tried to pick Helen up but was unable to do so.

"Perhaps she would be lighter if her knickers were taken off," Barbara said," Here let her pathetic boy friend help you whilst you have your arms full." I grudgingly walked over to Helen and pulled her knickers down. Helen put up no resistance and was soon being lifted into the air.

Barbara turned to me and said,

"I have arranged for Alan to fuck your girlfriend, you are not up to the job and she deserves to be happy. You can show her how much you love her by helping him or you can leave the house now."

I looked to Helen for some help but she was firmly looking at the floor. Alan laid Helen down on the bed. She looked awesome. "Take Alan's pants down for him," Barbara commanded.

I pulled Alan's pants down and exposed a huge uncut cock." Look at that monster," Barbara said "It is huge." "You do want Helen to be happy don't you wimp?" Barbara said to me. I felt myself starting to cry.

"Don't be so pathetic only girls cry, not grown men. You have a tiny cock but you are not really a girl are you?"Barbara sneered. " Girls have special tasks to perform they have to suck cock, is that what you want to do? Get down on your knees in front of a real man".

Barbara stepped forward and took hold of Alan's cock, she could not get her hand around it. She lifted it, and slapped me on the face with it. "Kiss his cock," she ordered. I reluctantly kissed the tip of Alan's cock. "No French it," Barbara ordered. I opened my mouth and took Alan's cock into my mouth. I immediately felt Alan's strong hand on the back of my head as his cock was forced into my mouth. My head was drawn along the length of his cock as he pulled me back and forth over its length. His cock began to stiffen and its size was scary.

"I think you are starting to enjoy this," Barbara snapped as my cock stiffened. I had never had a gay experience and could not work out why I was becoming aroused. "You can stop that and get Helen ready." Babara said, "With the size of Alan's cock she is going to need to be really wet." Alan cupped the back of my neck and moved me over to Helen's pussy. The beautiful bald pussy of my girlfriend was right in front of me and I could smell that she was starting to become aroused. I stuck my tongue out and licked her lips. I moved up and down her slit getting her wet. I moved up to her clit and started flicking it gently with my tongue. Helen's ass lifted off the bed as she became turned on. I felt myself being pulled off her pussy as Alan moved onto the bed. He started to wank his huge cock as he moved towards Helen.

"No!",shouted Barbara as Alan rubbed his hard cock up and down Helen's Pussy. I want her useless boyfriend to put Alan's cock inside of his girlfriend. I took hold of Alan's cock and started to feed it into my girlfriend's pussy. It was too big to fit in and I was forced to work it in and out. Helen was struggling and grunting but eventually I managed to get about half of his cock into her. Helen turned to me and said,

"I am sorry I really don't want this," I turned to Barbara who hissed "Don't you dare stop." Alan lent forward and took the weight off his elbows; the full weight of his body pushed his monster cock into my girlfriend. He bottomed out deep inside of her pussy then laid still. Helen had been panting and her eyes were bulging from the strain of taking this monster cock. Alan laid still, and then just ever so slightly started to rock back and forwards buried in my girlfriend. Helen calmed down and I could see that whilst Alan was not moving his cock in or out of Helen, he was rubbing against her clit. Barbara came over and said to Helen, " Tell your boyfriend that you do not want this."

Helen turned to me and said, "I am sorry I really don't want this." Alan glared at me and I did nothing. I was ashamed humiliated and embarrassed but I had a rock hard erection. Barbara came and stood behind me and wrapped her old knarled hand around my cock. She could easily take it in her small hand. Barbara started to wank me hard as I watched my girlfriend being fucked by a stranger. After about twenty seconds my usual problem returned and I came and squirted my load onto the floor. Helen had watched this and looked disgusted. Alan was continuing to gently rock back and forwards in Helen. Without warning he leaned forward and tried to kiss Helen who resisted him. "You like this don't you?" he said. Helen replied that she did not and wanted him to stop. Alan lent forward to kiss Helen again and this time he pulled his cock out before ramming it back into Helen. Helen's mouth opened from the force of the fucking and Alan pushed his tongue in. He again rocked back and forth on Helen's clit as he French kissed my girlfriend.

I saw that moment that Helen relaxed. Her body seemed to swallow his cock and she started to return his kiss. Alan just kept grinding his cock into Helen rubbing her clit as he did so. Alan broke the kiss and Helen came up panting for breath, she seemed to be having difficulty in catching her breath. I saw that Helen's nipples had become erect and that her neck was beginning to redden. Helen was becoming aroused. Alan kissed her again and this time met with little resistance. He ground his cock into her and I could see her kissing him back. Helen tensed and tried to say something but could not break the kiss. Alan pulled his cock out of her pussy and rammed it back in to her. This time she seemed to take it easier. Alan broke the kiss and Helen gasped for air. She started to moan loudly and then for the first time in our life I watched her orgasm. She was shaking but Alan held himself firmly in her.

"That's what a real man does to a girl," Barbara said next to my ear.

Alan looked down at Helen and said, "Now I am really going to fuck you."

Barbara told me to go and take Helen's hand to comfort her. Barbara spoke to Helen and asked if she had enjoyed her orgasm. Helen replied that it had been wonderful. Barbara said to Helen, "What do you want Alan to do now?" I was stunned when Helen replied that she wanted him to fuck her with his big cock. Barbara laughed at me and told me this was the first day of the rest of my life. Alan pulled his ass back and pulled his cock almost all the way out of Helen before pushing it back in. Helen moaned loudly but was not in pain. Alan kept going and Helen started shouting, "It's fucking great fuck me with that big Cock."

Alan picked up a steady pace and fucked my girlfriend whilst I stood and watched, my emotions being betrayed by the hard on springing from my loins. Over the next forty minutes I watched my girlfriend being fucked hard through six intense orgasms, she was babbling incoherently and covered in sweat. She locked her legs around Alan's back and was being ridden like a rag doll. Her makeup was plastered over her face and her hair was a mess. She was covered in sweat and looked drained. Alan quickened his pace and announced that he was about to cum. Alan asked Helen where she wanted his cum. My lovely girlfriend was unable to answer. Barbara did not miss a trick and told Alan to empty his balls as far up her cunt as he could. He spasmed and came in my girlfriend. Alan slowly withdrew his cock from Helen's pussy and stood next to Barbara. "Take a look at Helen's cunt," Barbara commanded. I knelt and looked at a matted red pussy. There was spunk everywhere and Helen's pussy was gaping like a mug.

"Can you see anything in there?" Barbara asked.

"Just a load of spunk," I replied. "Are you sure you can't see anything else?" Helen had now regained consciousness and was sitting up. I looked inside the gaping hole but could see nothing but creamy cum.

"No I can't see anything else," I replied.

"Well you certainly will not be able to see this," Barbara said as she pulled a piece of wire from behind her back. This is Helen's Birth control coil that I took out of her yesterday. Your girlfriend has just taken a massive load of cum in her fertile womb. She will be pregnant unless you get it out quickly. I got the picture and started licking Alan's cum out of my girlfriend. It kept pouring and I struggled to keep sucking it all out. Eventually I finished and whilst Barbara continued mocking me I am sure Helen came again. Barbara came over and looked at the gaping hole of Helen's pussy; the lips had been stretched so much that a drinks can, would not have touched the sides of her ravished pussy.

"I want you to fuck Helen now, and show her what you can offer her," Barbara sneered. I climbed on top of Helen and almost fell into her. I started pumping for all I was worth knowing that I would soon cum. I was thrusting away for all I was worth but whilst I was banging against her tummy, my dick could not feel anything.

Barbara spoke into Helen's ear "Does that feel good darling?" Helen looked at her mother and matter of factly said, " I can't feel his dick at all, it is not doing anything at all for me." Mortified I continued pumping into Helen's smashed pussy. I could not feel a thing and my hard on faded. I pulled out having been unable to cum. Barbara looked triumphant whilst her daughter looked at me with disgust.

"Get and pay Alan £5 for his services," Barbara said. I took the only money I had out of my wallet and gave it to Alan. Thank him and make sure you book him for the same time next month Barbara said. "What!" I exclaimed, "Is this going to be a regular thing." "Don't worry," Barbara said, "Alan is only coming to see Helen once a month." I breathed a sigh of relief.

Barbara turned and looked at her daughter who was looking upset at the prospect of not seeing her new lover again.

"Don't worry darling," Barbara said. "I used to teach a glass of thirty and the whole class have agreed to help me. Simon is penciled in for tomorrow. Would you like me to sort your list of lovers from now on?" Helen leaned back and I stared at her destroyed cunt as she replied,

"That would be just wonderful mum, you're great."