Mother Knows Best Ch. 03

Story Info
At last--mother and daughter share a treat.
2.1k words
4.54
72.5k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 06/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flim62
flim62
286 Followers

I was in agony—and ecstasy. Every time I was with Susan I had to ask her,"Have you found anyone yet?". And every time he would smile that slow, lascivious smile and say,"Give me time—you don't want just any old whore off the street do you? I'm looking for that special woman."

Well, I wanted a threesome so bad with Susan and another woman that any old whore off the street probably would have suited me, but I was patient—torn between desire and the pleasure of imagining fucking another woman while I fingered Susan—and all the other combinations that three bodies can make.

I was home one Sunday afternoon—Susan had gone to visit her aunt who lived about 50 miles away. I was just piddling—doing little things that I hadn't gotten done in the previous week I was just thinking about scrubbing the toilet when the phone rang.

It was Susan. "I'm glad you called," I said, "you saved me from cleaning the toilet. But I thought you were in Tupelo with you're aunt."

"I was," she replied, but we came back early. Can you come over?"

"Anything to get away from these chores," I replied. Actually I had a better reason for wanting to go to Susan's house. Almost anytime I went there we ended up having sex and it was always good. "I'll be there in 10 minutes."

I parked in Susan's driveway—behind both cars—hers and her mother's. I was disappointed. I would have been glad to see either one of the cars there alone—because fucking Susan was good and fucking Martha, her mother, was better, but I was pretty sure there would be no pussy if both of them were there.

When I rang the bell, Susan opened the door. She was dressed in a burgundy nightie which barely covered her matching panties. She was wearing black thigh-highs and my heart leaped as did my cock when I realized she was ready to fuck. She pulled me inside quickly and before I could say anything had planted a big kiss on my lips, prying my mouth open with her tongue to give me a long, lingering French kiss. She started pulling me down the hallway. "Come on," she said. But instead of going into her room, she went to the end of the hall and pushed open the door to her mother's bedroom. Now, I had been in there before-- - more than once with Martha, but I didn't think it was a good idea to point that out.

"I think it's a little kinky to fuck in my mother's bed, don't you?" she asked

"Just a little," I replied, "but not over the top." I didn't tell her that I had already fucked her mother in this very bed.

"I've been getting ready for you," she said, kneeling on the bed . When she did that , her panty-covered ass was no longer covered by her nightie. She reached back and pulled her panties to one side so I could see her wet and protruding pussy lips. "You know what do to, " she said.

And I did. I leaned over and grasped her thighs from behind her and put my mouth against her eager cunt. I gave her wet slit a lick and was rewarded with a deep groan. She wriggled her ass against my face as my tongue darted in and out of her open pussy.

"Oh God, eat me!" I obliged by rubbing my face over her wet slit, making it all sticky with her pussy juice. Soon I switched and finger-fucked her hungry cunt as I caught my breath. The next step was placing my hardened cock against her inviting pussy, I pushed deep into her, feeling the velvety warmth of her enclosing me and I felt her inner muscles clamping my dick in place. I stayed there, deep inside her, while I caressed her nylon-covered legs, telling her how good it felt to fuck her.

And then I felt the bed move. Someone had climbed onto the bed behind us and was wrapping their arms around me and pressing their crotch against my ass as as I continued to tongue Susan's cunt. I heard the softest of whispers in my ear as a voice said, "Don't tell Susan about us."

I nearly creamed then and there. It was Martha—Susan's mother and my lover, and she was forming a threesome with her own daughter and me. Unlike Susan, who hadn't yet removed her nightie or panties, Martha was totally naked except for a pair of tan nylons. Her big tits were swinging free and her large nipples were already hard and aching to be sucked.

I just had to take advantage of this I stopped licking Susan's pussy and put an arm around Martha's neck, gently pulling her down on the bed beside Susan. Then I pulled Susan down on top of us. "Susan—Martha! I can't believe this,"I said breathlessly. "God, my fantasy come true—the most gorgeous, sexy women in the world, naked with me in a king sized bed!" And I began caressing and stroking every inch of female flesh I could get my hands on while my mouth went back and forth between the mother and daughter, kissing enormous tits, sucking on nipples, licking and tasting. And then , if it were possible, I got even herder and came close to exploding because Martha leaned over and gave Susan a long, deep, hot, French kiss. I could see her tongue gong into Susan's mouth and I could see Susan responding with her own dancing tongue as she and Martha kissed each other deeply and passionately just inches above my face. My hand slid down to Martha's cunt and I found that it was already soaked and open.

After a few minutes of deep French kissing each other, Susan lay back on the pillows and spread her legs wide open. Martha crouched between Susan's legs and her face went down towards Susan's pink and open pussy. She stopped just inches from her daughter's cunt and she said to me," I want you to watch closely." Then she mover her face forward and slowly began to lick her own daughters pussy. I was thinking of everything non-sexual that I could to keep from spraying both gorgeous mother and daughter with my cum. Baseball scores, weather reports, restaurant menus—and it worked. At least it kept me from cumming .

Martha drove hr tongue in and out of Susan's boiling pussy and rubbed her face all over her daughter's hairy snatch until it was coated with Susan's juice as Susan moaned and grabbed the bedspread, thrusting her mound in the air, trying to draw her mother's tongue deeper into herself. Martha put her face close to mine and said, "Taste my daughter's pussy juice off my tongue."

She started French kissing me, driving her tongue into my mouth like she had been driving her tongue into her daughter's cunt just seconds ago. I never knew what the term "tongue-fucked" meant until Martha did it to me. I tasted the tanginess of Susan's honey-hole on Martha's tongue and I began to lick her face to get every last drop. It may sound weird, but as we licked each other's faces, I got even harder, if that's possible. Maybe it had something to do with the fact that Susan was now straddling me and sliding her dripping cunt onto my pole.

Eventually-- I don't know how long, but it couldn't have been too long—I came inside of Susan while I pulled Martha's face to mine and tongued her mouth madly, It was all too much, and I was exhausted even if I wanted to keep fucking forever. "We'll give him a little break, then get him hard again-- I want to feel his long hard cock spraying inside my pussy," said Martha to Susan.

"OK, agreed Susan, "and I'm sure I can find some way to keep busy."

As I lay next to these two sex bombs, recovering, I asked them how it happened that Martha had been induced to join us in a threesome.

"Susan started to talk: "About two weeks ago, my mom mentioned how happy I seemed one night after coming in fro;m being with you. I told her I was very happy, and the discussion sort of moved on to why I was-- I mean Mom knows that we have sex, so I didn't feel too awkward talking to her about how good you were in bed. talked some more-- I gave her some details-- how good you are with your tongue, and how your dick is just the right size, and she said she wished that she could find someone who would fuck here the way you fucked me. That gave me the idea to ask her if she would be willing to "share" you with me sometime. She was reluctant at first (good move , Martha, I thought), but eventually I talked her into it-- I mean I felt a little funny too, but who could I trust more than my mom?"

Martha took up the story: "Yeah, when Susan asked me if I would have a threesome with her and you, I felt very embarrassed-- I mean we've seen each other coming out of of the shower, so we're used to each others naked bodies after all these years, but sex? I wasn't sure. She convinced me that you would make me feel so good that I'd very quickly get over any bashfulness. And she was right—I feel completely relaxed and ready for you to fuck me again-- and again and again and again. Are you ready to cum deep inside me?""=

I was, and Martha got on her hands and knees, lifted her ass, spread her legs and said, "C'mon, fuck me baby!"

When I heard that sexy voice demanding that I fuck her, I got rock hard and I knelt behind her, teasing her with an inch or so of my cock – just enough for her to feel it inside her until she begged me to push in all the way. I obliged her, feeling the smooth , slippery inside of her cunt sliding over my cock. When I was all the way in, I began moving my hips in a circular motion, looking fo rher G-spot.

Meanwhile, Susan knelt behind me, put her hands on my waist, and scooted up until her boobs were pressed against my back and her slick bush was rubbing against my ass. "Fuck her good, yeah, pound her really deep, come on, fuck her, fuck her." Susan's voice was excited a she urged me to fuck her mother. "I want you to cum inside her."

I must have found Martha's G-spot because she let out a mighty groan and without warning began shaking and crying out. Caught in a beautiful sandwich between a voluptuous girlfriend and her cumming, moaning mother, I sprayed a load of cum deep inside Martha's cunt, twitching and shaking along with her.

We all collapsed on the bed in a tangle, with Martha continuing to shudder periodically while whispering, "yes, Oh God, yes" and Susan fingering her hairy snatch to another orgasm. We lay there for a few minutes and then Susan got up and walked unsteadily off to the bathroom.

"So, what did you think? said Martha lazily,

"You want the truth?" I said quietly? She nodded. "It was great-- once, But there's too much going on – too much pussy too many warm sexy bodies to squeeze and lick. I'd rather have, well," and I looked deep into her eyes--I 'd rather have you."

Martha rolled over and began to whisper in mu ear: "David, I don't want to do this again. I mean it was great, but I want you to keep coming to see me when Susan's at work-- I love it too much when you look me in the eye and tell me I'm the most gorgeous woman you've ever seen and when you fuck me and tell me I've got the sweetest pussy you've ever fucked. I know it's all bullshit, but I'm selfish and I want you for myself. I want things to be the way they were before-- you as Susan's boyfriend having an affair with me. That adds spice to the whole thing. OK?"

"I agree Martha-- it's too much stimulation to have so much female flesh at once-- and besides, no bullshit,"-- and here I gave her a warm and loving kiss-- "I absolutely adore you and I don't want any distractions while I make love to you, I want to enjoy every minute of our time together, and by the way-- you've got the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted. You're right, Martha-- I don't need anything more than you." From the happy look in her eyes and the contented smile on her face, I knew I had said the right thing. "After all," I told her, "Mother knows best."

flim62
flim62
286 Followers