Mother Madison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knowing that she would have to clear the dressing room of whatever clothes they had left, Linda made her way over to the dressing room. "Yoo-hoo," she called out as she neared the curtain. "Anyone in there?"

Rachel was in the middle of changing back into her own underwear and was naked save for the panties she was shoving down her legs.

A devilish smile spread across her face. Rachel was sure Linda had been flirting with her earlier. "Let's see how much is talk and how much is real," she thought.

Rachel stepped out of the panties, got herself upright and said, "We're fine. But I do think I'm gonna need your help with something." She very quickly grabbed the panties she'd been wearing, stepped into them and pulled them up.

"Yes?" Linda replied.

Rachel hesitated for a second before speaking. "Can you help me with my bra?" she asked. "For some reason, I just can't seem to get it fastened."

Linda gasped when she opened the curtain. She stopped and covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh, my God," she said in a whisper.

"Won't you join us?" a smiling Rachel asked.

Linda continued to stare at Rachel's bare breasts; her mouth salivating at the thought of sucking on Mrs. Madison's nipples until she cried out in surrender. Her gaze encompassed a male and another, younger female but, it was the older

woman that she was interested in.

The sales associate licked her lips. "I'll be right back," she said. A scant couple of minutes later she was pulling the curtain behind her. "Had to lock the doors and put up the 'gone to lunch' sign," she said as she pulled Rachel's face down to hers.

"I've never felt lips so soft," Rachel thought. She grazed her tongue lightly across Linda's lips and, as soon as Linda opened her mouth, she pushed her tongue just past the younger woman's teeth, probing and searching, anxious for contact.

Linda's tongue quickly became entangled with Rachel's in a quest for dominance. Rachel's tongue retreated slowly when Linda's pushed forward.

Minutes went by as the two of them continued to kiss. Tammy, fascinated at the sight of someone else Frenching her mother, temporarily forgot about her brother and his needs.

Jeff was also enjoying the scene unfolding before him. His excitement continued to build as he saw Linda and his mother break themselves away from the kiss.

Rachel leaned her head back and sighed when Linda kissed the hollow of her neck. Tiny bolts of electric carnal delight surged through her being, one after another.

Up until a few days ago, Rachel would never have been able to visualize herself kissing on a young woman nearly half her age. Now, here she was; standing stark naked in a lingerie store changing room being kissed and petted by another woman, a complete stranger while her son stood nearby, with his dick in his sister's mouth.

It was obvious to Rachel where Linda's mouth was headed and, she found herself getting wet just thinking about it. Wen she felt Linda's lips close around her nipple, she grabbed a handful of the young woman's hair and pulled her in close.

"Please," Rachel moaned. "Suck my titty. Make me cum."

At the same time she was biting one nipple, Linda cupped the other breast in her hand, captured the nipple between her thumb and finger, twisted it and pulled it away from Rachel's body.

"Oh, God, yes!" Rachel cried out. "I'm gonna cum!" In the throes of a small but, powerful orgasm, her body twisted and quivered each time a shard of illicit, lusty desire tore through her body. Her breasts were inflamed with her need for release. Linda's lips and tongue had lit a fire within her soul and it was getting hotter by the second.

"Ahhhhh, yessssss," Rachel moaned as her body contracted and ceased all movement for a second or two.

Linda was having a bit of difficulty breathing but she considered that to be a minor discomfort compared to the joy she felt being able to garner such a reaction from this older lady just by sucking on her nipples.

Jeff and his sister stood transfixed as they watched Linda pull her mouth away from Rachel's breast and begin kissing her way down their mother's stomach to where the real prize lay hot and ready, waiting for Linda's arrival.

Linda left a trail of wet and glistening saliva from Rachel's breast to her belly button.

Rachel's voice was low in timbre but strong in its desire. "Ohhhhhh, fuccccck!" she hissed through clenched teeth when Linda smothered her naval and fucked it with her tongue.

Rachel's secretions pooled at the entrance to her pussy, slowly dripped onto her thighs and ran down her leg. She could not think of a time when she'd self-lubricated herself as well as she had this day.

The burning heat that emanated from down below was threatening to consume her. Rachel had spent many years suppressing her sexuality. Now, she was free. She was free from her less than passionate marriage. She was free from the social mores that had previously governed her every action; her every thought. She was free to give love and to accept love. She made a promise to herself that she would never be put back in that invisible cage she'd been living in for more than twenty years.

Rachel was a bit disappointed when Linda abandoned her belly button and began kissing her way south but, she knew where the young woman was going. She could only imagine the pleasures she would be receiving when Linda reached her destination.

Linda was in no particular hurry. She planted little butterfly kisses along the upper edges of Rachel's bushy mound.

Rachel could feel Linda's hot breath on her already fevered clit. She twisted and turned in hopes that her shiny, wet little bud of pleasure could make contact with the younger woman's lips.

"Please," Rachel pleaded. "You're driving me crazy." She put her hands on top of Linda's head and gently pushed her down to her waiting sex.

Still, Linda would not make direct contact with Rachel's pussy. Instead, she went lower and began kissing her way up the older woman's inner thighs.

"Goddammit!" Rachel shouted. She grabbed the Linda by the ears and forced the young sales associate's face into her mature pussy. "Eat it, bitch!" she yelled. "Eat it or shoot me. Put me out of my fucking misery!

Linda licked the length of Rachel's outer lips from the bottom to the top. Each time she did, her nose would drag across Rachel's clit. One last lick; one last bump against Mrs. Madison's clit and Linda was ready to satisfy the woman's needs.

Rachel screamed her approval as Linda latched on to her elongated clit and flicked her tongue back and forth across the end of the glistening, well rounded button. The Madison woman threw her head back and screamed. "God, yes, woman! You're making me crazy."

Linda broke contact and lay on her back between Rachel's legs. At Linda's urging, Rachel went to her knees, straddling the woman's face. She got two handsful of Linda's hair and forcefully jammed the younger woman's face against her hairy mound. "Suck it, bitch!" she hissed. "Suck it and make me cum."

It wasn't easy breathing through her nose but Linda managed. She continued where she left off when Rachel was still standing. She nibbled and bit that elongated button with lip covered teeth.

"I'm almost there," Mrs. Madison announced. "I'm gonna cum."

Tammy and Jeff had forgotten about the mind blowing blowjob they had been a part of. Jeff had his meaty hand wrapped around his pole and was stroking it slowly so as not to cum too quickly. Every time he felt himself getting close, he would squeeze the base of his cock until it almost hurt. Several times he repeated this action. He knew, however that the inevitable was going to happen and there was nothing he could do to prevent it.

Tammy had untied her bikini bottom and let it fall to the floor. One hand was on her tit. Two of her fingers of the other hand were buried deep inside her quivering quim. Her breathing was ragged and uneven as she pinched, pulled and stroked her way to a release.

Rachel was the first to blow. She howled and she screamed when the first wave washed over her; a gigantic burst of energy that left her weak and exhausted but, wanting more. Much more.

For several minutes, Rachel's body trembled and shook as her orgasm continued on in a series of aftershocks that consumed her entire being; sending her into a world that she never knew existed until a few days ago; a world where sex was not a dirty word. A world where getting pleasure took a back seat to making sure your partner was satisfied.

Through her sex-induced fog, Rachel felt Linda slowly extricating herself from beneath her still spasming cunt. Then, what little strength she still possessed left her, causing her to collapse.

For Tammy, it began as a tingling sensation somewhere deep in the recesses of her vagina. Like a lightning bolt, it radiated in several directions at once.

Tammy's orgasm was a quiet one. She did little more than whimper and moan as each tremor, combined with the previous ones gradually destroyed her ability to think or relax. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, her quest for release was complete.

Her need for adventure temporarily satiated, Tammy sank to the floor beside her mother and quietly sucked air into her lungs.

Linda, having extricated herself from beneath Rachel's dripping cunt, saw Jeff masturbating. She went to her knees in front of him and placed her hand on top of his. "Let me take care of that," she said.

Jeff nodded and released his grip on his rock hard cock.

Working quickly and efficiently, Linda gently pushed him to a sitting position and then helped him scoot forward until his hips were on the edge of the bench. She took hold of his cock and pressed it to his stomach.

Starting at the base of his throbbing cock, she planted a series of open mouth kisses. Each time she kissed his member, Linda would try to wrap her lips around the shaft, then she would tease his cock with her tongue. When she reached the top, she pulled his cock into her mouth, wrapped her lips around the crown and lapped up the accumulated pre cum from his glans.

While Jeff's cock lay twitching on her tongue, Linda nibbled lightly at the crown for a couple of seconds and then, in one fluid motion, slid her lips down to the base.

When the head of his cock pushed part ways into her throat, Linda squeezed it with her throat muscles. She continued to swallow until the need to take in some oxygen forced her to pull back a bit. Linda let it remain where it was as her tongue undulated along its length.

Slowly, Linda pulled back until the head was the only part of his manly tool that remained in her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the head a few times before starting the cycle once again.

By that time, Tammy and her mother had recovered enough to stand. They sat on either side of Jeff. His mother sucked his earlobe into her mouth and lightly bit it. Tammy did the same with his other earlobe. Each woman rubbed a nipple with the palm of her hand. Jeff blew his load a millisecond after Rachel began reaming out his ear.

Linda felt his cock swelling against her tongue and knew it was about to happen. She pulled back far enough so that she could get a good taste before it went down her throat and waited for the inevitable.

Jeff's balls constricted and then it happened. His warm, white load of protein surged up his urethra and into Linda's mouth.

"Oh, fuck!" Jeff yelled. "Suck it, baby. Take my hot load. Suck it."

Jeff's first blast hit the back of Linda's throat with the force of a gas line explosion. By the time it took her to swallow his first load, his second and third eruptions had already spewed out of his cock.

"Save some of that spunk for us," Rachel told Linda after catching the younger woman swallowing Jeff's precious fluids.

Linda could only nod as the sperm-laden semen filled her mouth. Six more times Jeff's balls contracted, sending six jets of fluid into her mouth. When he was finished cumming, Jeff leaned back against the wall of the changing room. Exhausted and out of breath, he watched his still hard cock as it deflated.

Rachel was the first recipient of Linda's sperm-filled offering. In response to Linda's open mouth kiss, her tongue charged into the younger woman's mouth and lapped up as much as she could get. Then she turned to her daughter and shared some with her. As if on cue, the three women swallowed at the same time.

Linda licked the corner of her mouth where a small amount of Jeff's jizz had escaped. "Oh, my!" she exclaimed when she saw herself in the dressing room mirror. My hair looks absolutely awful!"

Rachel stopped in the middle of buttoning her blouse. "Mine, too," she said. She took a brush from her purse and handed it to Linda. "Here, use mine." She finished dressing and waited for Linda to finish brushing her hair.

"Thanks," Linda said, as she handed the brush back to Mrs. Madison.

"You're welcome, dear. Any time."

Linda brushed the front of her blouse in an attempt to straighten out some wrinkles. She looked at her watch.

"Wow!" she said. "That lunch break went by fast." She kissed mother and daughter on the cheek and left the dressing room.

"Whenever you're finished," she said as she closed the curtain behind her, "bring your things to the counter and I'll ring them up."

The Madison clan made small talk as they made themselves look presentable. They gathered their lingerie and headed for the checkout counter. Jeff and Tammy excused themselves and went outside to wait in the car.

Linda scanned the items. "One forty-two twenty-eight."

"Got to say we really enjoyed ourselves in there with you," Rachel said to Linda as she handed her a credit card.

Linda blushed. "You've got to believe me when I tell you I've never ever done anything like that before. Not with my customers, I mean."

Rachel smiled. "Let's just say the time was right."

Linda gave the credit card back to Rachel. "Well, I enjoyed myself also. I guess we won't be seeing each other that often."

"Why do you say that?"

"For one thing, you don't come in here much at all."

"I can remedy that," Rachel told the sales clerk. "Why don't you come over to my house tomorrow night for a sleep over? We can have some sandwiches and such. Then we can watch a movie or two."

"What's wrong with me?" Linda asked herself. "I am so fucking horny, my juices are still running. Even after what we just did." She looked Mrs. Madison in the eye and said, "Sounds like a plan. Until you three came along, life was such a boring affair. Work. Home. Grocery store. And that's about it."

Rachel picked up the bag containing hers and Tammy's new lingerie. "You've got my address in your files," she said. "If you're interested, be there about six." She blew Linda a kiss and left the building.

Rachel put the things she'd just bought in the trunk and closed the lid. She opened the driver's side front door and sat down behind the steering wheel. She'd not even had the time to put the keys in the ignition before Tammy spoke.

"What took you so long, Mother? You go back for seconds?"

Rachel started the car and drove away from the store. "I was tempted, baby. I surely was tempted."

"Why didn't you?" Jeff asked his mother.

"'Cause I'm so damned tired after that session, I couldn't get excited if I wanted to."

* * *

"I'm home!" Rachel announced as she closed the door behind her, walked over to the sofa and sat down.

Jeff came out of the kitchen with a tall glass of ice tea and handed it to his mother.

Rachel took a couple of sips and put the glass on the end table. "Thanks, baby." She stretched her legs and yawned. "It's been a long day."

Jeff sat down beside his mother. "Kick off your shoes," he told her. "and put your feet in my lap and I'll massage them for you."

"Ohhhh, that sounds like a great idea," Rachel said. She shifted around on the sofa and laid her feet in his lap. "Can you take them off for me, sweetie? Mother's just too tired."

As soon as Rachel's high heels touched Jeff's cock, it started swelling. He took an ankle in one hand while he took off her shoe with the other and dropped it on the floor. In seconds, Jeff had two nylon covered feet pressing against his boner.

Rachel could feel her son's cock as it hardened beneath her heels. "Feels like someone is glad to see me," she said with a light laugh.

From the heels of her feet to her toes; from the arch of her foot to the bottom, Jeff rubbed, kneaded and prodded. He started working on her toes again; this time he took each toe in succession between his thumb and forefinger. Applying gentle pressure, he slid his fingers all the way to the end. He squeezed the end of that toe more firmly and moved on to another.

Rachel closed her eyes and sighed. "You do that so good," she told him.

"I aim to please, Mother."

"You have pleased me very well as of late."

Jeff ran his hands up her leg and under her skirt. "I've got something that needs massaging," he said as fingers touched her dampened panties.

Rachel pulled his hand from under her skirt, took her feet from his lap and stood. "If that lump is any indication then, I know you do."

She looked at her watch, turned and frowned. "But, I'm afraid we don't have time. We've got things to do before Linda arrives."

"Fuck Linda."

"Before the night is over, I'll bet you will," she told him. She turned around and raised her skirt. She pulled down her panties and tossed them in his direction. They landed just back of his hairline, the larger portion covering his face down to his upper lip.

"Maybe these will keep you occupied until the festivities begin," she said with a smile. She lowered her skirt and turned. With a continuous exaggerated roll of her hips, she walked to the kitchen.

Jeff's dick seemed to get even harder when he smelled the heady aroma of his mother's sex. He pulled the panties off his head and held the gusset under his nose as he followed after her. He sat down at the table, still holding the crotch of Rachel's panties under his nose.

Tammy walked into the kitchen yawning and wearing a soft yellow skirt that came down to her knees and a white blouse. "Ewwwww, gross," she said when she saw her brother and what he was doing.

"You don't seem to mind when you've got your nose buried in Mom's pussy," Jeff said.

"But, that's different," Tammy replied.

"How is it different? Pussy is pussy."

"It may be," Tammy said. "But it still seems gross to me."

Jeff laughed. "Okay," he said. "You think it's gross. Me? I wish they could bottle this stuff. I'd make it my permanent after shave lotion."

"Okay, you two," Rachel said. "Both of you get over here and help me get things ready for tonight." She smiled at her son. "Jeff, you can make a batch of Kool-Aid. Me and your sister will make the sandwiches."

"You think that woman from the lingerie shop will show up?" Tammy asked her mother.

Rachel closed her eyes for a second, tilted her head back and took a deep breath through her nose. Scenes from the previous day's activities in that changing room flowed slowly through her mind. "I sure hope so. I want to return the favor."

"Me, too," Tammy said.

"I second that motion," Jeff said.

Just a bit over an hour later, the Madison clan was sitting together on the sofa watching the news.

"So, Mother," Tammy began. "Did you see your lawyer today?"

"That, I did," Rachel replied.

"And . . . what did he say?" asked Jeff.

"He said . . ."

Rachel was interrupted by the ringing of the front doorbell. Jeff stood and walked into the house. He opened the front door and saw Linda standing in front of him wearing an over-sized T-shirt dress. He ushered her in. "Welcome to the Madison Abode," he said with an exaggerated bow. "I'm glad you could come."