Mother Mistress Ch. 03

Story Info
Susan and Patrick meet Aunts Jane and Martha.
4.2k words
4.39
56.6k
5

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/06/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the property of the author. It is not to be changed in any way, nor published or shown at other web sites without the permission of the author.

Feedback and comments to; James Lacy at the address in his profile. All comments appreciated.

It had been two weeks since Agnes and Cindy disciplined Susan and Patrick after catching them in bed together. By now both student boarders had become more comfortable with being naked around Mother Mistress and Cindy. It was time to move on and get them fully involved in their Feminine Domination activities. The two older women were discussing when to introduce them to Aunt's Jane and Martha. "I think we should invite the group over for an initiation ceremony featuring Susan and Patrick," Cindy suggested. "That way we can break them in and have some fun humiliating them a little too," she continued. Agnes concurred and decided to tell the students when they arrived home.

Patrick arrived home from school first and rushed to his room to remove his clothes and put away his school books. He went down to the kitchen to get a snack before dinner and found Agnes sitting at the kitchen table. Greeting his Mother Mistress, Patrick found some pie and whipped cream in the fridge. He brought the pie and whipped cream to the table to cut a slice and cover it with whipped cream. Agnes startled him when she reached out and grasped his flaccid cock causing it cock to swell. She stroked his cock by his foreskin as he stood still letting her do whatever she wanted.

"Mmmmmm, your cock seems extra hard, Patrick," Agnes said smiling. Patrick smiled and nodded as Agnes reached for the whipped cream. She stroked his rock hard cock then covered it with whipped cream. Pulling him close, Agnes took his hardon in her mouth and licked the whipped cream off. Patrick's breathing became labored and his cock twitched as his Mother Mistress swirled her tongue all over from his cockhead to his balls. He sighed in arousal as Agnes looked up at him and licked a huge drop of thick clear precum from his cockhole. "You may eat your pie," she said, releasing his cock.

"Yes, Mother Mistress," Patrick replied and sighed with deep disappointment that Agnes had stopped licking his hardon. He sat down at the table to eat. The treatment of fondling his genitals then stopping, leaving him frustrated, was occurring regularly since the night he and Susan had been spanked. Either Mother Mistress or Cindy would begin to arouse him then suddenly stop before allowing him relief. The older women would same the thing to Susan. In addition, they would often order Susan to fondle his cock for their amusement. What bothered him was they would rarely allow him to cum and often he suffered from ‘hot nuts' as a result.

Both Mother Mistress and Cindy had total control over the students' orgasms. None were permitted without their permission. Though the students found it difficult to bear, they were fascinated by their newfound sexual circumstances. Sometimes either he or Susan would involuntarily cum from being excessively fondled. This infraction usually resulted in a spanking from either Mother Mistress, Cindy or both. At other times, the students were obliged to suck the older women's pussies and bring them to orgasm as their punishment. Often, the punishment might also involve some light S and M, such as pulling or twisting of their nipples. Needless to say, both Susan and Patrick would look forward to their sexual punishment at the hands of Mother Mistress and Cindy.

Agnes waited until Susan returned home from school and then called her naked scholars to a meeting in the living room. Cindy joined them and Agnes began to explain the S and M group, to which she and Cindy belonged, to her new submissives. Susan and Patrick listened carefully to her words. They both knew that they had no choice, but to join the group. "The group has no formal name we simply call it ‘our group'. I am the leader, with support and counsel from Mistresses Aunt Jane and Aunt Martha who you will meet tonight," Agnes told them. She explained that the group practices Female Domination of males and subordinate females. "The Mistresses are assisted by current female submissives, such as Cindy, and others, that you will soon meet.

"Finally, there are the new submissives, such as you two, that are brought into the group. New submissives obey, without question, the orders of the Mistresses and the assisting female submissives. Together we provide an environment of trust and love through the practice of Female Domination. The trust and love is fulfilled through the use of humiliation, discomfort and pain on submissives in exchange for incredible sexual gratification of all the participants." Agnes informed the students that they would learn more of the group's practices as they became deeper involved.

Patrick seemed puzzled at Mother Mistress's explanation. Susan was more aware of the group through previous discussions with Mrs. Gilden and Cindy. Susan told their Mother Mistress that they both agreed and were eager to become new submissives. Patrick was too confused to argue, but nodded agreement when prodded by Susan. Agnes removed her robe to reveal herself dressed in a shiny black leather bustier with both of her breasts prominently displayed by a half pushup bra. Her hard nipples protruded outward to display gold rings through her pierced nipples. She wore shiny black leather crotch-less panties that displayed her smoothly shaved pussy. Thigh high black nylon stockings and five inch black pumps completed her outfit.

Susan and Patrick were impressed with this gorgeous woman standing before them. While they looked at Mother Mistress, Cindy had disrobed and stood naked. She placed her folded clothes on the couch and dropped to her knees next to Mother Mistress. Cindy was absolutely beautiful, nearly perfect, and it was difficult to find an imperfection on her body. Susan's pussy twitched when she noticed the moisture on Cindy's cunt lips. She licked her lips as thoughts of eating Cindy's shaved cunt danced through her mind. Patrick stared at Mother Mistress's beauty and the magnificent naked Cindy, kneeling at her Mistress's side.

"Patrick, step up on the coffee table," Agnes directed him. Confused, the naked lad stepped up on the table and instinctively his hands to hide his genitals. "Place your hands at your side, Patrick," Agnes commanded and grasped his semi hardon as it stiffened immediately. She smiled as she held it in her hand, drew the foreskin back and revealed his velvety pinkish purple cockhead. Patrick was trembling with excitement as Mother Mistress held his cock. Agnes cupped his balls to feel their heft and rippled her fingers through them. She separated his balls momentarily then released them to tug at his course pubic hair. Lifting his arms she noted his hairy armpits then moved behind him, ordering him to bend at the waist. She spread his asscheeks wide apart and made a mental note about the unsightly hair around his tightly puckered asshole.

Patrick whimpered softly when she placed her finger on his asshole and pushed it a little. Hard enough so he'd know her finger was on it, but not hard enough to penetrate him. Patrick was embarrassed as Susan and Cindy looked at him as he stood naked while Mother Mistress examined his privates. Agnes closed her hand around his balls and gently squeezed them. Patrick quivered and his cockhole oozed thick clear precum. She walked in front of him and wiped the precum from his cockhole, sniffed it then wiped it on his lips. Patrick's tongue instinctively licked it off as Mother Mistress smiled.

"Patrick, you may kneel next to Cindy while I examine Susan," Agnes told him. Quickly, Patrick did as he was told. "Step on the table, Susan," Mother Mistress directed. Susan quickly obeyed and stood naked on the table before her Mistress. While Agnes gazed at Susan's beauty, Cindy placed her hand on Patrick's ass and drew her finger through the cleft of his asscrack. Patrick flinched at her fingers intrusion, but stayed quiet, ashamed to speak. Cindy found his asshole and began to finger it. Then she pushed her finger into him up to the first knuckle.

Mother Mistress fingered Susan's clit hood to coax her clit to show itself. The engorged fleshy clit slowly exited its hood, to display itself for Mother Mistress's inspection. Susan moaned softly as she felt her pussy become very wet, completing her arousal. Agnes leaned into Susan's crotch to briefly lick the girls' clit causing her to twitch and moan deeply. As she had done with Patrick, she tugged at Susan's bush then went behind her, spread her asscheeks to expose her hairless tight pink asshole. Agnes turned to speak to Cindy, saw the expression on Patrick's face and instantly surmised that Cindy was fingering his asshole.

She fought the urge to laugh at Patrick's humiliation, but swiftly composed herself. "Cynthia," she said, using Cindy's proper name as she usually did when she was in her Mother Mistress role. "I want you to take both of our new submissives to the bathroom, shave them and apply ample depilatory cream on their shaved areas to thwart any quick re-growth." Cindy prodded Patrick to rise up by pushing her finger deeper into his asshole. He nearly jumped to his feet dislodging the intruding finger from his asshole. Susan had figured out what Cindy had been doing to Patrick and grinned from ear to ear as she stepped down from the table.

Before leaving Mother Mistress's presence, Cindy knelt down before her Mistress to kiss her cuntlips and draw her tongue once through Agnes' slit in homage to her Mistress. Cindy directed the new submissives to perform the same ritual before they left Mother Mistress's presence. Susan knelt down first to kiss and lick Agnes's moist pussy followed by Patrick who performed the same ritual to his Mother Mistress. Cindy led the new submissives up the staircase to the huge master bathroom off of Agnes's bedroom. She partially filled the sunken tub to the level of a marble pedestal in the center of the tub. The new submissives laid down in the hot water to soften the hair on their bodies. Cindy laid out the shaving mug, brush and a straight razor on the edge of the tub.

Cindy prepared the lather then sharpened the razor on a leather strop while she waited for the hot water to ready the submissives. She called Susan first and had her stand on the marble pedestal. Cindy drew the sharp straight razor easily through Susan's soft curly brown bush. When the bulk of her bush was gone she was ordered to sit on the pedestal so Cindy could shave the small hairs around Susan's cuntlips. She finished shaving Susan then generously applied the depilatory cream. Cindy told the girl sit on the edge of the tub until the cream worked its way into the girls' skin. Susan's underarms were already shaved and needed only some depilatory cream to complete the job.

Patrick was ordered to stand on the marble pedestal. Cindy smiled as Patrick's cock was rock hard. Although he wondered what he was getting himself into, he was doing it in a very aroused state. Cindy moved him so Susan could watch what she was doing. His cock, balls, asscrack and armpits were lathered completely. Cindy continued to lather his privates to tease him and arouse him even more. Patrick enjoyed what Cindy was doing to him, but he still felt completely humiliated by the whole experience.


"Patrick, please don't move. I don't want to hurt you or, perish the thought, accidentally emasculate you. Understand?" Cindy told him, feigning concern. Patrick nodded fearfully. Cindy smiled and grasped his cock to pull his foreskin down completely to reveal his cockhead. Taking his cockhead in her mouth she gently placed her teeth just behind the rim to hold his cock firmly. Patrick nearly lost it as her tongue lay on his cockhole while it heavily oozed his thick clear precum. Susan momentarily turned her head to keep from laughing at the look on Patrick's face.

Still holding Patrick's cock in her teeth, Cindy expertly shaved his course pubic hair from his body. Next, she concentrated on removing any stray hairs from his cockshaft and shaved his scrotum, holding it with her fingers to fully shave it without removing his cock from her mouth. Cindy dallied a bit, swirling her tongue around the velvety cockhead in her mouth as she examined her work. She let his cock slip out of her mouth to turn him around to bend over so she could shave his asscrack. Finally, she removed the hair from his armpits and stepped back to look him over.

Cindy called Susan to help her find any hair that she might have missed on his body. Susan grasped his hardon and moved it about as she lifted his balls while seeking out any stray hairs. She found none, but Patrick's humiliation was complete. Cindy handed Susan the depilatory cream and told her to apply it all over his cock, balls, asshole and armpits. The young girl eagerly took to her new assignment and rubbed the cream all over his genitals, asscrack and armpits. Naturally, she too dallied as long as she could to play with his genitals and heighten his humiliation.

Cindy drained the tub to wash away the hair then refilled it adding scented oil and handed Susan a sponge. "Bathe me, Susan then I'll do you," she grinned at the double entendre. Patrick didn't have a clue about what had been said, while Susan grinned from ear to ear. The young girl drew the sponge seductively all over Cindy's body, pausing to ‘clean' her breasts and nipples extremely well. Cindy could hardly contain herself as her ‘hot little vixen' was expertly arousing her carnal desires. As she washed Cindy's breasts, Susan's other hand was under the water at the older woman's pussy rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy.

Susan continued ‘bathing' Cindy without letup, bathing the same areas several times until Cindy was breathing hard. Finally, Cindy took the sponge away from a grinning Susan and smiled at her as she began to bathe Patrick. He was still caught up in his humiliation and didn't see the body language nor understand what had passed between the two aroused females. Cindy swiftly brought his cock to full hardness as she bathed it with the sponge. She rippled his balls with her fingers and spent extra time bathing his asshole, fingering it, but not intruding into it. Patrick expected her to penetrate him again and wasn't sure if he was glad that she hadn't.

Patrick became very aroused when Cindy bathed his cock and balls. Cindy rubbed her slippery breasts against Patrick's body every chance she had, driving him nearly mad with desire. She also spent a good deal of time ‘cleaning' his aroused nipples, rubbing the hard pointy little nubs several times. After many strokes of the sponge to his cockhead and balls, Cindy pronounced him clean. Patrick was ready to cum and became dejected when he realized that Cindy had once more denied him release. He wanted to grab his cock to masturbate, but was too ashamed. Cindy told him to climb out and dry himself as she began to bathe her ‘naughty little vixen.'

Cindy was merciless to Susan as she bathed her. She rubbed the girls' cunt and clit many times. She made sure that her lovely breasts made numerous contacts with Susan's body. Susan tried to not allow herself to become aroused, but it was futile. Soon Cindy had Susan whimpering from each stroke of the sponge on her young body. Expertly capturing the young girls' clit between her cuntlips under water, Cindy rolled it between the girls' cuntlips nearly to the point of orgasm then stopped. Susan nearly cried from her lust to cum, but she too had been denied. Next, Cindy ‘bathed' the girls' breasts with particular attention to her hard nipples. Susan was beside herself with the need to cum, but again Cindy denied her. She repeated this routine several times while tears welled in Susan's eyes from her lust.

"Time to dry off, kids," Cindy announced as she climbed the marble steps out of the tub. Susan was so turned on that Cindy had to help her climb out of the tub. She dried Susan with a fluffy towel, patting the girls' pussy and clit erotically in the process. Then she dried her nearly perfect body while smiling at the totally aroused, but denied submissive girl. Susan realized that it was indeed Cindy who was in control. She had learned her lesson well. "Don't pout, little one, all will be set straight tonight when you come visit me in my room," Cindy whispered to her then briefly kissed her lips.

The three submissives descended the staircase naked and hairless, except for their heads. Mother Mistress watched them come down the stairs. Patrick's hardon caught her eye, ‘Doesn't that cock ever become flaccid?' she wondered. No matter, she would soon find out. "Cynthia, I have called Jane and Aunt Martha to join us early this evening to introduce them to Susan and Patrick. Please take them into the kitchen to help you prepare some refreshments for their visit." Cindy nodded, kneeled to pay homage to her Mistress and went to the kitchen. Susan and Patrick kneeled to kiss and lick Mother Mistress's cunt then followed Cindy to the kitchen.

After the refreshments had been prepared, Cindy told the students to go their rooms and do their schoolwork until the Aunt's arrived. "Wear only your robes when you come downstairs," Cindy told them as she left. Later that evening the students heard the doorbell ring and Agnes voice welcoming her friends as she opened the door. Cindy called to them to come downstairs to meet Aunts Jane and Martha. Susan and Patrick descended the stairs together and went into the living room where Agnes, Cindy and the Aunts were sitting. "Ah, here they are," said Agnes as she introduced the student boarders to their new ‘Aunts'.

"Aunt Jane and Aunt Martha, this is Susan and Patrick, my new student boarders this school year." The introductions concluded, Agnes continued, "Aunt Jane and Aunt Martha are my dearest friends and are a part of the group that I explained to you." Susan and Patrick were nervous, correctly surmising that both ‘Aunts' would soon examine their naked bodies. The students looked at Aunt Jane, who was about the same height as Agnes, but with much larger D cup breasts. She wore her black hair short and was conservatively dressed in a well cut gray suit. Her dark eyes roamed all over each of the students as she smiled pleasantly.

Aunt Martha was a very tall pretty blond woman, six feet plus in her pumps, well shaped with very large double D breasts and a narrow waist. She could best be described as Amazonian. Her blue eyes wandered over the two students and her smile seemed to hide some pleasant secret about her self. Both students knew that soon there would be few secrets, if any, between them all. She wore a loose fitting dress that was cut low enough to reveal the ample cleavage between her very large breasts. She smiled at the students as she reached out to shake their hands warmly, noting their nervousness.

"Each of these wonderful women is also a Dominatrix and you will serve them both as a part of our group," Agnes explained. "At times non-group activity, like today, you will call them Aunt Jane and Aunt Martha. When we are in group activities you will call them Mistress Jane and Mistress Martha. Aunt Martha is also a Dormitory Mother at the University and you will see her there often. Aunt Jane is a frequent visitor here at my home, and both of you are to fully comply with any of her requests or commands," she told the students. "Now, I want both of you to stand on the coffee table." The students obeyed immediately and nervously stood, wearing their robes, on the coffee table as instructed.

"Susan, please drop your robe to the floor," Cindy told her. Susan, with some natural reluctance, swallowed hard then obeyed, removing the robe to stand naked. Both Aunts uttered a low sound in awe of her unblemished beauty. Jane moved closer and reached out to fondle Susan's breasts smiling at how firm and shapely they were. The young girls' nipples instantly hardened at Aunt Jane's touch. The older woman looked up at the uneasy girl and slowly drew her finger tips over the ripe deep pink nipples. Susan trembled as she felt her pussy becoming damp. Jane's fingers were roaming all about the girls' breasts titillating her firm flesh. Susan moaned softly, bringing a satisfied smile to Aunt Jane's lips. "You're very beautiful, Susan," Jane told her softly.

12