Mother Nature

Story Info
Ginger discovers her freedom.
1.1k words
4.33
39.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger woke on this clear day and quickly decided that it was too nice to work. She called her company and told them that she would be unavailable for the day. If she were needed by her clients, it would have to wait. The nearby woods and foothills were calling to her, and they took precedence.

She disrobed and then brushed her teeth as the shower heated up. Ginger took a few moments to admire her figure in the mirror. She was proud of her 38 year old body. She took great care to eat the right foods and exercise daily. Everyone thought she was no more than 30. It was her little secret. One of many secrets, actually. If only they knew, she thought, with a small giggle.

She stepped into the shower and felt the sheen of moisture envelop her. A sudden urge approached and she let her muscles release the powerful and aromatic morning urine from the confines of her body. She watched the release, and purred inside as the yellow heat ran down her legs and disappeared in swirls down the drain. One more secret, she thought. She washed her hair and cleaned the nighttime dust from her skin. Refreshed at last, she dried herself and dressed for the hike.

Her minor cramps and the date on the calendar told her that her period was due anytime, but she had been consistently late the last few months. Even if it came on time, she knew that exercise was the best thing for her during the first phase of her lunar cycle. She packed some necessities in her small day pack. A light lunch, extra water, a sweater and small blanket, flashlight and matches – just in case. She locked the house and jumped into her Jeep.

It was a short drive into the foothills of the New England countryside. Finding the trailhead was easy, as she had decided on this particular hike while she had dressed. There were some beautiful views, granite cliffs to scurry up, and even a secluded pool of cool water, should she decide to take a quick dip in the heat of the day. She was glad to see no other cars there, as she had been bothered by a few noisy hikers she had met in the past. Satisfied that this was turning out to be a wonderful day, she started up the trail.

The mid morning sun was not too hot, yet she did sweat some as she wound her way up the trail. As the day rolled on, her back turned wet beneath the pack and her cotton underwear also seemed a bit damp from the exertions.

Reaching the first vista, she marveled at what nature had offered. She loved these Connecticut woods.

Onwards she climbed and soon a meeting of trails appeared where her white blaze gave way to the blue blaze of the Teaneck trail. The trail flattened out as it entered a deep and ancient wood. She quickened her pace until she met the next steep incline. Working harder, she made her way up towards the top of the incline and stopped to catch her breath. Now was as good a time to stop for lunch as any. She slid her pack off her shoulders and removed the blanket, laying it down on the rocky path. She sat and started to take out her lunch, when she noticed the small red stain on the crotch of her shorts. Her hike had not wet her panties with sweat, but with the first heavy blood of her cycle. She then remembered that she had neglected to pack her tampons. She lay back and looked up at the sky, not knowing how she could have been so stupid. The puffy clouds looked back and her and remained silent.

Based on the stain, she knew that she was in trouble, as this period looked to be strong. Listening to make sure she was indeed alone, she raised her hips and removed her shorts to see how bad it really was. As she guessed, the gusset of her panties was slick with her flow, even on the outside, and the blood was starting to run down her thighs. Having hiked at least 4 miles from her Jeep, she was faced with two choices: One – to put her shorts back on and head back, hoping to return before the telltale spot turned into a bloody mess...or Two - take everything off now, get to the nearby pool in the stream, clean her underwear and then head back unclothed, with generally clean clothes for the ride home. The clouds made no attempt to persuade her decision, but the warmth of the sun did, as she chose to remove her panties and head to the stream.

Here she was, 4 miles from civilization, hiking deeper into the hills, wearing nothing but her shirt, her pack, her shoes and her socks. It was exhilarating to feel the air on her buttocks and to know that her blood was slowly turning her pubic region redder and redder with each step. She shivered slightly – not from the air, but from her own natural exposure to all the nature surrounding her.

As she walked, she felt more at one with herself than she had ever felt before. She glanced down and saw that she now had small rivers of red reaching halfway down her thighs. Rather than wiping it up, she decided to let it stay there. It looked somehow...exciting to her. Sexy, even.

When she reached the stream, she removed the rest of her clothing and stood, ankle deep in the cool water. She raised her head and arms to the sky and called to Mother Earth to accept her gift, her blood, her soul. She parted her legs and looked down, waiting for the drops of blood to fall from her, into the clear water. As the first drops of red hit the water and spread out, she finally allowed herself to touch the folds of her pussy. Standing there, naked to the world, with her toes in the sand, her feet in the water, her hair in the sun, and her fingers in her cleft, she felt like Mother Nature herself.

Ginger worked her fingers over her clit, around her lips, back to her puckered asshole, and then, finally, deep inside her until she climaxed with a shudder. Bringing her bloody fingers up and across her stomach, leaving trails on her smooth skin, she touched her breasts and then smelled the flow. Still standing, she let her bladder release and watched her own stream as it mixed with her blood and fell into the earthstream, to be washed away.

Only then did she sit in the water and clean herself. She took her underwear and washed them as well as she could and lay them on a nearby rock to dry. She lay her blanket down and let the air dry her own skin. When she was ready, she packed all her clothes into her pack and walked back towards her Jeep, naked and free - a natural woman.