Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers

"Good girl," Sarah whispered to Julie

"Yes, Mistress," the girl replied, just before she devoured a hardened nipple.

Sarah turned to Dani and looked her directly in the eyes. "Now you get to cum for Mistress Julie, but only after you beg... ask permission!"

Dani couldn't see over Julie's hunched torso, but she felt what the girl was doing. Her nipples were on fire from an intense nibbling and sucking, yet that was nothing compared to the extreme molestation. Julie rammed her knee between her mother's legs and forced them apart. Then she skillfully slipped her fingers into the flaming inferno and seized the delicate clitoris. When she pinched the clit and yanked it out of the sheltering labia, the cry was unmistakable.

"No... gawd, noooooo."

"Good girl. I'm sure this won't take long. You're always so fast and can never wait to make Mistress happy." Sarah tightened her fingers in Dani's hair and jerked to demonstrate her control. "Didn't I order you to ask Mistress Julie for permission? Make sure you beg when you get close."

"No... gawd, noooooo," Dani moaned, but then her head rocked back and forth from another hair pulling. "Yes... gawd, yes. Oh gawd, Julie, please stop."

"I love how you can never wait... how you cream so fast."

"Yeeesss, gawd, yes."

"Get ready, love, you're in for a real treat!"

Julie devoured one of the hard nipples and then she rammed her long middle finger into the fiery hole. A royal finger-fucking commenced and Dani could only try to stand on her tiptoes to lessen the intense molestation. Then the worst thing in the world happened. Sarah grabbed Julie by the hair and forced the daughter to stand up straight. She made sure Julie faced her mother and then she pushed the heads together.

Julie sensed the intended embrace and she willingly kissed her mother hard on the lips. It might have resulted in the swiftest orgasm ever, as the womanly body started bucking and shaking wildly. Dani remained on her tiptoes because the fingerfucking was so dramatic and penetrating. She didn't intend on returning the kiss, but suddenly her tongue was darting in and out of Julie's mouth in true lover's fashion.

The demoralizing orgasm would have been over in seconds if Sarah had not intervened. The young woman used a constant verbal description of the sexual encounter to get mother and daughter fully aroused.

"Holy molly, my pet is cumming... cumming all over Julie's fingers."

Sarah grabbed each by the hair and forced the kiss to stop. "Now both of you talk," she ordered and indicated she wanted Dani to go first. "Remember, she's your Mistress."

"Gawd, no, I can't stop. Mistress, I can't stop."

Julie rammed her finger in and out with an uncommon passion. "Now you're my slut... as well as Sarah's slut."

"Good girls. Keep talking and make Mistress happy."

"Huuumph... huuumph," Dani groaned, as more powerful convulsions erupted in her deepest regions. "Mistress, oh gawd, I'm cumming... I'm cumming."

"Mother, you're a slut... cumming all over my fingers like a slut."

"Yes, Mistress, I can't stop. You're fingers... gawd, you're fingers are so deep."

Julie slammed her mother into the shower glass and pinned her against the wall. She jerked her fingers out of the steamy hole and latched onto the swollen clitoris with a secure deathgrip. She yanked the clit outward and rolled it around vigorously in a nonstop manner. "Keep fucking... fucking all over my fingers. Now you can show your bald pussy to dad and let him see what a slut you are."

The degradation didn't matter when the lust was paramount. "Oh gawd, I'm cumming. Mistress, I'm cumming."

"As soon as mommy is finished her orgasm... she's going to eat some pussy. Danica, you're going to taste your daughter's cunt and let her cum in your mouth."

Again the young woman's comments were defamatory, but they had very little effect on either mother or daughter. The final spasms rocked Dani's beaten body and she virtually collapsed in Julie's arms. When the two mistresses each grabbed an arm and escorted her out of the shower and into the bedroom, Dani simply followed. Everyone was dripping wet yet that didn't matter, as their minds were still raging with desire.

Julie thought her training was complete, but she was in for another big surprise. All three collapsed on the big bed and Sarah wound up next to her. "Your mother is very obedient and now she's going to show you a mother's love," Sarah whispered in her ear. "You can give her orders... tell her what to do."

The role of Mistress was new to her, but Julie proved to be a quick learner. "Mother, kiss my tits. Make my nipples puffy and hard," she whispered, as she grabbed Dani's arm to bring her closer. "Suck them!"

"Julie," Dani whispered, as if questioning her daughter's motives.

"WHAT!" There was a foreign sharpness in Julie's voice and the tone left little doubt to the girl's demands. "What did you call me?"

"Mistress. I'm sorry, Mistress." Suddenly hands were in her hair and her head was forced above the luscious boobs. She had no time to protest, as her face was pushed into the perky tits and one of the outstanding nipples wound up against her lips. When the fingers yanked on her hair, Dani opened her mouth and engulfed one of the succulent buds.

"Oh my god, that feels good... so good," Julie moaned. "Suck my tits, mother."

Dani could only moan and groan, as her mouth was full of titty. Obediently she pulled back slightly, which enabled her to surround the hardened nipple with her sharp teeth. When she nibbled and rubbed the bud with her tongue, the unmistakable sounds of desire echoed through the room. Then her head was shifted over to the other tit and she was forced to molest that nipple until Julie was satisfied.

"Mother, do more. Kiss my tummy... my bellybutton... my shaved pussy," Julie whispered. "Kiss me all over."

Dani's breathing grew ragged and her heart pounded wildly in her chest, as her tongue left a wet trail downward. She kissed the fuzzy tummy and paused when she came to the shallow indent. Dani stroked the delicate button a few times and listened to the distinct whimpering coming from her daughter. When she jammed her tongue in and out of the bellybutton in fucking fashion, the pretense was overpowering, as Julie's body shivered in anticipation.

All of a sudden her hair was used as a steering guide and Dani faced the inevitable. Julie was ready. "Yes, kiss me there. Eat me, mother, eat me," Julie demanded, as Sarah pushed Dani's face into the heated crevice. "Dear god, yes, yes!"

Dani spread the puffy labia with her fingertips and stared at her daughter's clitoris. All of a sudden Sarah embraced her. "Do it, my love, suck Julie's twat. Use your tongue... lick her hole and lick her clitty." The young woman put her mouth right on Dani's ear. "Yes, she'll cream if you keep sucking her clit. She's just like her mother!"

Julie thrust her hips in the air and begged her mother. "Oh fuck, yes... yes. Suck my cunt. Eat my cunt," she pleaded, as her body started to go into severe convulsions.

Dani had a hard time holding onto the elusive clit. She nibbled and tried to suck the entire mass into her burning mouth, which caused Julie to cry and Sarah to revel at the shameless incest. "She's just like her mother. Julie can't wait... has to cream as soon as her pussy is kissed," Sarah whispered. "Good mommy! Use your finger and finger-fuck the poor girl."

There was no pause or respite. Dani performed the expert cunnilingus and used her fingers in a skilled fashion to bring an end to her daughter's stamina. She tasted the womanly cream and instead of the cum being revolting or appalling, Dani swallowed, as if quenching a great thirst.

Julie thrust her hips higher. Her ass was completely off the bed and she couldn't close her legs because Dani's torso was between her thighs. The nibbling was nonstop and so was the finger-fucking, as Julie experienced the longest orgasm of her young life.

Dani fully engulfed the clitoris and she knew what to do. She rammed two fingers to the hilt, as she tried to ride the thrashing hips. There it was! She found the ribbed G-spot inside Julie's pussy and she raked it with her fingertip when she pumped in and out, as fast as she could. Then she held the throbbing clit between her teeth and battered the bud with her tongue.

"Sweet Jesus! That was fantastic... the best orgasm," Sarah declared.

The night lasted forever and one thing remained evident and constant. There were two young lovers who fervently used and abused the older woman. After Julie's overly dramatic orgasm, it was Sarah's turn. She displayed the utmost control and dominance, as she ordered Dani to satisfy her pent up lust. Luckily the climax was fairly quick because Sarah and Julie wanted to overcome any of Dani's reluctance and each found a tremendous thrill in dominating the motherly woman.

***

The love affair between coach and cheerleader quickly developed into an intimate relationship. Julie spent many nights at Sarah's place and soon the whole cheerleading team suspected there was more to the relationship than friendship. Sarah constantly searched for ways of proving her authority and her need for control never waned. She was in bed with Julie when the next scheme came to her.

Julie was always hesitant to humiliate her mother, but Sarah easily overcame her reluctance. The young woman used a definite loving devotion in a seductive fashion on the girl and once Julie was filled with desire, it was easy to get her to agree. "Julie, honey, you haven't seen anything until you see someone get fucked with a big, fat strapon," Sarah whispered.

She embraced the girl and French kissed her before continuing the outline of her radical plan. "You probably already know about Katie and Jill...heard that they are gay," Sarah said. The two girls were seniors on the cheerleading team and the whole school knew they lived together. "It is pretty hard not to notice their kissing and touching and they don't care who knows about their relationship."

"For sure, I've noticed how they act and one of the other girls told me that they were lovers," Julie replied.

"Well, I'm very close with them and they have always wanted to... well how do I say it... they've expressed a great desire to have sex with your mother," she informed a shocked girl. "They find Dani extremely attractive and one of the most desirable women on the planet."

Julie was speechless and appeared to ponder the possibility for many moments before saying anything. "Geez... I've heard that they have parties and that some are pretty wild. Lara told me that they even had a big orgy during spring break last year," Julie said. "But having them be with mother... well I'm not sure."

Sarah was well aware of what the two students had planned. She recalled the biggest mistake of her life. It happened during her first year of coaching and Katie and Jill were in their first year on the cheerleading squad. Now that it was three years later and the two girls were seniors, the memory was still as fresh as it was when it happened. Sarah had accepted the girls' invitation to attend a private party and when she arrived, she let them talk her into trying some minor bondage.

Katie and Jill assured her that nothing too drastic would happen and definitely nothing sexual, but they had lied. Sarah shook her head a few times and tried to get rid of the overly vivid flashback of the only time in her life that she was subservient. Getting fucked repeatedly and having the girls use numerous S&M tools on her was devastating, but Sarah vowed to learn from the experience.

Sarah would never have believed it, but by the end of the evening she actually enjoyed the severe ravaging. When she found out that Katie and Jill worshiped Julie's gorgeous mother, Sarah promised to make their secret dreams come true. "You'll love it. You and I will be able to watch Katie and Jill with your mother. I promise by the end of the evening, you'll be more excited than you've ever been."

"But... but I'm not sure."

Sarah embraced the girl. She kissed Julie hard and soon all of the doubts and hesitation was gone. Right in the middle of giving the girl expert clitoris stimulation Sarah pleaded for Julie's okay. "Let me arrange a party. For the three to get together and we can watch," she said and then resumed the smart seduction. She caressed and stroked the tender clit for a few more seconds before pleading again. "Katie and Jill will be overjoyed when I tell them your mother is coming to their party."

Julie was on the edge of a dramatic orgasm and would have agreed to anything in the world. "Oh god, suck me, lick me, kiss me," she begged. "Yes, yes, keep doing that with your fingers."

"I will, my love. Be a good little girl and cum for mommy," Sarah whispered. "I'll arrange the party and we'll get to watch."

Any reluctance disappeared when the damn broke. The climax was swift, long, and overpowering and Julie's mind swirled into a lustful pool of passion.

***

Because her daughter was there, Danica wasn't overly worried. She joined Julie at Sarah's house because the young woman's blackmail made it impossible to say no. Sarah suggested they try S&M and use some minor bondage, as she described it. She assured Dani there was nothing too traumatic or serious going to happen. When it came time for Dani to be tied up in a chair in the middle of the large living room, she had second thoughts.

Her doubts were intensified when Sarah forced her to strip and remove every stitch of clothes. Naked and shivering like crazy, Dani's arms and legs were tied to the legs of the chair. Three years ago Sarah agreed to be tied up, but this time she was the one doing the bondage. She was extremely worked up and full of a raging desire when the last rope was secured.

Dani tested the bonds and quickly found out that there was no slack or any way she was going to escape. She watched the cunning young woman go over to a small desk and return with a black piece of cloth and a red ball with a thick leather strap attached. "Our dear pet isn't going to see what is happening to her," Sarah informed the surprised mother. "We'll put this hood on and use this ball to stop her from crying out loud!"

When Dani opened her mouth to protest, Sarah shoved the red ball into her mouth and secured the strap around her head. Suddenly all Dani could say were mere grunts and groans, which only heightened everyone else's pleasure. Then the room went dark, as the hood was place over her head, and Dani started to sob.

"You may have noticed Katie and Jill. They are members of your daughter's cheerleading team. When Katie heard you were submissive, she begged for the chance to demonstrate her profound ability in BDSM," Sarah said to the whimpering mother.

"Huuummm... huuummm."

"I'll leave you now and Katie and Jill will take over. Julie and I will watch everything that happens." Sarah grabbed the girl's hand and the two crossed the room to sit on a sofa. "Julie, honey, you haven't seen anything until you see BDSM. You get to watch... we get to watch Katie and Jill with your mother... use S&M and then fuck her with a big strapon."

The room got deathly quiet and serene. Dani heard a door open and close and then soft almost silent footsteps that got closer and closer. Tears rolled down her cheeks and she tried to listen for any strange noises. Every pin drop or mysterious sound made goosebumps form all over her body, as she anticipated someone standing next to her. When the whisper sounded in her right ear, she almost fainted. "You are the sexiest mother in the school."

Her entire body vibrated, as the fear overrode any sanity or reasoning. Dani found it increasing hard to breath with the ball in her mouth and she couldn't stop the stream of saliva leaking out of the corners of her mouth. She was absolutely helpless. Her ankles were securely bound to the legs of the chair and her hands were tied behind her and then to the chair rails.

Suddenly someone grabbed the hood and a handful of her hair, as they jerked her head back and forth to get her attention. "Hello, my love, my name is Katie. Have you ever had an orgasm that resulted from pain? Have you ever had clamps on your delicious titties or on your clitty?" There was a lengthy pause before the girl continued. "Have you ever had an orgasm with a big strapon buried in your slutty cunt?"

The mysterious girl let go of the hood and allowed Dani to shake her head furiously. Then a different voice sounded in her left ear. "I'm Jill. We hear you're very submissive and want to make a mistress happy. Is that so," she asked, in such a way that Dani knew she was required to answer. The only thing she could do was nod her head so Dani nodded several times hoping her obedience would save her.

All of a sudden the most excruciating brutal pain of her life traveled through her brain. Blood rushed to her head and Dani uttered a loud muffled scream, as the spit ran down her chin and onto her heaving chest. She swore her nipples had been severely damaged and the buds throbbed like never before. "Now be a real good girl. I love when my baby cries so please feel free to cry," Katie whispered. "The pain will go away once your nipples get used to the clamps."

Dani was positive her precious tits would never be the same. To make matters worse, the girl added to the pain by fondling her boobs and molesting the aching nipples. When Jill whispered in her ear, Dani was beyond caring. "Slide forward. Slide your ass forward and spread your knees for me," the girl ordered.

Dani obeyed without hesitation. She perched on the edge of the chair and tried to open her thighs despite knowing she was flashing everything to the world. When the dainty fingers surrounded her puffy labia, Dani simply wondered what to expect. Although she couldn't see, she imagined the lips being spread wide enough to expose her entire clitoris and then something extremely sharp pierced her brain.

Her body jerked; her hips vibrated, as Dani tried to close her legs, but that was the wrong thing to do. Her thighs put added pressure on the clit-clamp so she splayed them as wide as possible. Dani experienced the BDSM pain and wondered if her jewels were permanently damaged. Thankfully after many minutes, the pain started to subside and she could breathe again.

Although the ache was still there and the delicate parts throbbed, Dani tried to concentrate. Her body and all of her senses were finely tuned and she regained a slight measure of control, which pleased Katie. The girl preferred it when the sub struggled and didn't surrender right away, as it enabled her to torture the victim more. "Your nipples... your pussy look fantastic with the clamps. I hope you're ready for a royal fucking," Katie whispered in Dani's ear.

All Dani could do was shake her head quite vigorously, but the tormenting didn't stop. "Do you know what I'm going to love best about raping you," Katie said, as she mysteriously produced a bag containing a couple of menacing strapons and other dominatrix apparel and goodies. She emptied the contents on a table and didn't wait for an answer because the ball-bag prevented any verbal protest. "I'm going to love making you my loyal slut and then fucking you in front of your daughter."

Sarah stared in wonderment at the demanding cheerleaders who stripped their clothes and each donned a black leather outfit and one of the large strapon cocks. When Katie rubbed a dildo all over Dani's arm and shoulder, Jill did the same to Dani's other side. The compelling seduction sent shivers through Sarah and also Julie who was mesmerized by her teammates' planned dominance.

Dani forgot all about the harsh pain until Katie tugged on one of her swollen nipples. The girl slowly removed the nipple clamps and then the one on her clit, which sent waves of great relief through Dani's brain. Katie untied the ropes binding her ankles and arms to the chair, but left her hands tied behind her back. Dani welcomed the temporary freedom, but it didn't last long.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,286 Followers