Mother of a Cheerleader Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,270 Followers

They departed and Dani drove to the mall. "First we'll buy you some underwear. I don't want my beloved slave walking around the city dressed like a cheap tramp," Sarah said in a very mocking tone.

"Yes, Mistress." Dani drove to the exact spot indicated by Sarah and parked. When they walked across the parking lot to the first store, Dani had to keep adjusting the short skirt, as the hem kept riding up to her crotch.

They entered a popular lingerie store and Sarah whispered in her ear. "Don't adjust your skirt. Let it ride up... I want to see just how high the hem will go."

Sarah forced her to walk around the store as they selected a few items. Each time Sarah picked up a garment, Dani uttered a low gasp of anguish. The bras were lacy and extremely sexy and the panties were so skimpy they would hardly cover anything. Dani jumped when a clerk suddenly appeared beside her. "My, my, you certainly have a sexy looking slave this time," she stated. "I've missed you, my love. I'm glad you called yesterday so we could meet today."

"Hi, Zoe. This is Danica. She is the mother of one of my cheerleaders and the lady I was telling you about."

"Well Danica, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into," the clerk said.

"Danica has agreed to do anything so that her precious daughter can be on our school's team," Sarah informed her friend.

"Wow, you've found one of the sexiest ladies and I can only imagine that you've already made her your sex-slave," Zoe replied.

The insinuations were profound and Dani blushed, as she listened. Then her heart stopped. "Zoe, do you mind taking Dani into the change room and make sure these undies fit properly," Sarah asked the happy clerk. "And please feel free to help yourself."

"It's okay, I don't need any help," Dani replied, but the clerk took charge.

Zoe grabbed Dani by the elbow and escorted her towards the back of the store. "Your mistress is very fussy. Sarah wants the undies to fit properly so you'll look sexy," the clerk said. "Besides I can hardly wait to see those luscious tits and of course the delicious pussy. Did Sarah shave your juicy snatch?"

Dani was shocked. "Whaaa... whaaa, no, yeaaa, yes," she whispered, thinking the clerk was much stronger than she appeared. She stared into the girl's paralyzing eyes and didn't resist when Zoe pushed her into the change room. Her knees trembled and Dani tried to remain composed when the clerk reached for her jacket.

"Let's get rid of these ugly clothes," Zoe said. "I want to see why Sarah is so excited about her hussy this time."

If Dani thought she had an advantage because she was bigger than the clerk, that idea was dispelled in a heartbeat. The girl virtually slammed Dani into the corner of the small change room and the initial shock was enough to take her breath away. Zoe swiftly ripped the jacket off and used one arm to pin her adversary against the wall. "Sarah likes her girls to have big tits," she stated. "I can definitely see why she loves you, sweetheart."

"Stop, you're hurting me," Dani protested.

Zoe knew she had complete control and could simply order Dani to strip, but she couldn't wait. The buttons popped open when she grabbed the front of the flimsy fabric and the blouse was open in a flash. "Sweet mother... sweet Jesus, those are nice boobs. I can see why Sarah brags about your body and tells everyone how sexy you are."

Dani shuddered at the awful disclosure, but there was no time to ponder her subservient situation. Despite putting her hands on the girl to keep her away, Zoe easily shoved Dani's arms aside. The clerk rolled the blouse over her shoulders and stripped the garment. Then Zoe rolled the skirt up and left it bunched around Dani's waist, as she devoured one of the erect nipples. "Owe... owe, gawd, that hurts, please, that hurts," Dani moaned, as the sharp teeth closed around her delicate bud. "Oh gawd, oh gawd."

Dani was pinned on her tiptoes up against the wall, as Zoe had one arm under her chin, and it felt like the worst position of her life. The girl sucked and used her teeth for effect on one nipple while jamming her knee between Dani's legs. Zoe's free hand shot into the small space between Dani's upper thighs and instantly found the wet-spot.

Dani had trouble breathing. The girl's arm was against her throat and suddenly a finger was inside her precious opening. It was the crudest molestation yet Dani's heart seemed to beat faster almost like she was expecting something phenomenal to happen. "Holy shit... you're soaked. Your goddamn cunt is soaked," Zoe declared. "Once I get my fingers on that pretty clit, you'll cum like a cheap whore."

"Oh please, please stop," Dani pleaded.

Zoe slipped her fingers into the puffy labia and surrounded the throbbing clitoris. "There, what do I have between my fingers," she asked.

"Oh gawd, don't, please don't."

Zoe squeezed and rolled the bud around and around. "What do I have between my fingers?"

"Gawd, oh gawd, don't."

"What do I have?"

"Oh gawd, my cli... cli... my clit."

"Good girl. Do you like it when I do this?"

"Oh please, don't, please stop."

Zoe yanked on the tender morsel and squeezed with her fingertips. "Your mistress gave me permission. She wants to hear you scream when you cum all over my fingers. Let Mistress Sarah hear you cum!"

"No, please stop, I can't, not here."

Zoe slammed her into the corner of the small room and used her shoulder to pin her against the wall. Dani had one leg thrust off to one side and the other was bent around the woman's back. Her legs couldn't get any wider and Zoe ripped her heart out. She stretched the clit to profound lengths and rolled it around as fast as she could. "Mistress wants to hear you. Tell the world," she ordered.

The woman's shoulder pressed against her stomach and Dani could only wrap her arms around Zoe's hunched upper body. When her stamina came to an end, her body went into severe convulsions, as the clitoral molestation was too much to endure. Zoe ravaged her clitoris. "You're cumming like a slut, but Sarah can't hear you," she whispered. "Yell it out... tell the world you're a slut, or else!"

The throbbing intensified and it felt like her clit was the center of the universe. "Gawd, oh gawd, it hurts," Dani moaned.

Zoe pinched the tender bud between her fingers and squeezed. "I can't hear you!"

Her belly heaved a few times in a most random fashion. "I'm... I'm... oh gawd, I'm cumming."

Zoe's grip was secure and she rolled the clit around and around. "More! I want more... tell me what you are," she whispered, as she body-slammed the thrashing body against the wall. "More! More!"

"I'm cumming... cumming so hard. I can't stop... I'm cumming."

"What are you?"

"Oh gawd, I'm your slut... cumming like a slut."

"More!"

"Oh, my cunt. You're hurting my cunt... making me cum."

"More!"

"I'm a slut... your slut... Sarah's slut."

Dani was positive the woman had crushed her delicate clitoris and the tremors deep inside her stomach wouldn't stop. Her legs remained splayed and her body was propped up against the wall by the overbearing store clerk. "One more time. What are you?"

"I can't stop. I'm a slut... cumming like a slut. Oh gawd, I'm a slut."

The final spasms tore through her belly and then Zoe set her free. The clerk released the beaten clit and she moved away from the quivering mother, allowing Dani to slump down on the change room bench. Zoe grabbed one of the lacey bras and the skimpiest thong and tossed them at Dani. "Put these one. Get dressed and show your mistress how sexy you look in the new attire," Zoe said. "I'm sure Sarah will think you look very adorable and she'll take you all around the mall to show off her beautiful slave."

The door slammed shut when Zoe departed. Dani trembled, as she slowly donned the bra and thong. Then she put on the blouse and readjusted the skirt as best she could. Dani uttered a sigh or resignation when she exited the change room, but suddenly she was standing in the middle of her worst nightmare. There were four or five shoppers checking out racks of clothes and each one looked at her with a knowing grin on their face. They refused to look her in the eyes and looked away, as their sheepish glances made her blush and feel totally embarrassed.

Suddenly Sarah was beside her and guiding her out of the store by the elbow. "Well, you did make quite a scene. I think everyone knows what happened with Zoe," she whispered. "I have to admit that I got pretty turned on when you climaxed... and it looked like everyone else did too."

"Oh gawd, did they hear?"

"My love, when you yelled out that you were cumming, I think everyone loved the raunchy drama coming from the change room."

"Gawd, no, no."

"Yes, my love, and when you kept screaming that you were a slut... Zoe's slut... my slut, I think everyone knew you were cumming."

"Gawd no, gawd no."

"I can still hear you crying out loud and telling the world that you were cumming."

It was pointless to protest and Dani simply followed Sarah trying to get out of the store as fast as possible. They ventured around the mall and the following two hours was a complete blank for Dani. Even though Sarah demanded she flash certain store clerks and shoppers, nothing compared to the humiliation of the change-room incident.

***Tattoo and Piercing

Although the shopping trip was over, the reprieve only lasted a few minutes. Sarah gave the impression their relationship was more than just friends when she walked down the street arm in arm with her devoted slave. She curled her arm around Dani's and made sure everyone noticed the loving embrace, as they entered a brightly lit parlor. Dani's stomach did some anxious churning when she noticed the store sign, which read 'Tattoos and Piercings'.

The setup and arrangements had been made long before they entered the parlor. The tattoo artist greeted them and called Sarah by name, as if they were longtime friends. He displayed numerous jewelry items to Sarah and the two acted very friendly when they discussed all of the possibilities. Every few seconds they glanced at the silent victim, as if they had something incredibly extraordinary planned for her.

Dani took a closer look at the man. His name was Jeff and he had tattoos covering every inch of skin visible outside his t-shirt and jeans. He even had sketches on his neck and around his ears. She was mesmerized studying the various drawings and didn't hear Sarah at first. "I said, Jeff has agreed to do you," she said and chuckled at the connotation of the bold statement. "Well a couple of tattoos and a piercing at least... and you never know, he may do more."

"K... okay, but I can't have," Dani said and noticed the serious frown on Sarah's face. "I mean... please don't let them show. I can't have anyone see."

"Don't worry. Jeff is the best artist in the city. He won't charge you his regular price," Sarah said. "He will give you a discount... cuz of how you're going to pay."

When Sarah laughed, Dani felt sick to her stomach. Then the young woman told Dani to give Jeff her credit card and she could pay for everything up front. "Don't worry. Jeff guarantees all of his work... even his dick work, which he says is fantastic."

Dani was dumbfounded, as she handed the man her card. She cringed when Jeff accounted for each charge and described in detail that he planned a tattoo on her pelvis, one on her butt and also her nipples would be pierced. Dani virtually wanted to die at the end when he stated that there would be no tip because Dani would be personally providing the extra bonus. Just the implications of what he might mean sent anxious shivers up and down her spine.

Without any delay, Jeff grabbed her arm and escorted Dani back to the room where he did his work. "Here, take off the top... hell get naked, as you'll have to strip eventually," he said and held out his hand, as an indication for her to start undressing.

Dani wasn't going to oblige the man, but Sarah made sure she obeyed. It didn't take Sarah long to unbutton the fancy blouse and then remove the garment along with the lacy bra. Dani stopped struggling once she was half-naked and it was easy for Sarah to strip the rest of her clothes.

Jeff didn't hide the fact he loved her tits. "Sweet Jesus, you have the nicest set of knockers. The nipples... well they're going to look outstanding after I'm done piercing them," he declared. "Oh Lord, putting my mark on that gorgeous bod is going to be memorable. Let's get to work before I get too raunchy."

Dani was coaxed onto a big table and Jeff adjusted the top so that she was flat on her back. She brought up her arms to show some modesty, but her effort was futile because Jeff and Sarah both slapped her hands aside. When she glared at Jeff, she noticed that his eyes were fully riveted on her bare chest. Then she gasped when the freezing antiseptic hit her nipple, as Jeff sterilized each bud before changing her unblemished body forever.

Dani glanced down and she couldn't believe how erect her nipples appeared. She attributed the hardness to the sterilization and then she noticed a long silver dart go through her precious bud. Amazingly the needle didn't hurt too much and before she knew what happened, a bright gold bolt was inserted into the base of her nipple. She simply remained as still as possible so nothing would go wrong when the man performed the task on her other boob. Then he added nuts to keep the bolts in place and the job was done.

"Wow, pierced nipples always look better when the nip is large and pronounced. Sweetheart, your husband will love them and I bet so will all of your girlfriends," he said and laughed. "Now lets get onto the best part. Let's put a trademark on that delectable pussy and also on your impressive ass."

Dani tried to resist but she was unable to stop Jeff when he grabbed her legs and jerked her down the table so that her legs spread around his waist. He shifted his work cart next to the table and quickly started working on her pelvis. "I see you've shaved. You look good, but we'll still need to do a little touchup to make sure no hair gets in the tattoo," Jeff stated, as he applied cream to her bare pelvis.

In a matter of seconds, Dani's heart rate went from double digits to something in the high threes. She watched her flesh go from a creamy white to a rosy color and it seemed that Jeff got braver with each swipe of the razor. Dani swore under her breath every time the man brushed his finger near her slit and cringed when he actually grazed the tip of her exposed clitty.

Jeff originally placed a colorful flower stencil about two inches from her crotch, but he quickly adjusted the location after the urging from Sarah. "No, closer! I want it touching her lips. Put the tattoo right on her pussy so her husband will know his wife is a real slut," Sarah proclaimed.

Dani cried when she watched the man shift the drawing until one of the flower stems curled over the top of her slit and another actually rested on a portion of her labia. She couldn't look any longer and rolled her head backwards and closed her eyes. Her blood boiled when the buzzing of the tattoo pen started and then the sharp pain hit. There was nothing she could do and Dani sobbed, as the time seemed to go off into infinity.

Suddenly Jeff brushed her entire pelvis with a sterilized cloth and wiped all of the ink splatter off her freshly tarnished skin. When he flipped her over onto her stomach, Dani relished the fact she didn't have to look at the man. The position was very restrictive and she arched her back so she looked at Sarah who had taken a seat directly in front of her at the head of the table.

"One more. Just one more tattoo before Jeff gets his ultimate reward," Sarah whispered. The devilish grin on her face was meant to scare Dani and it worked perfectly. "After he inks your pretty ass, you'll find out why I love Jeff so much."

Dani wanted to protest, but Jeff went to work before she said anything. He slid her body down until the edge of the table was at the top of her thighs. Jeff let her legs drop and her feet landed flat on the floor. Then he nudged her feet apart with his foot and left Dani's legs spread and her crotch fully exposed. "Jeeesus love, you weren't kidding. She's one of the sexiest women. Wait, she'll be purring like a kitten."

Jeff slapped her ass and applied the stencil outline on the upper portion of Dani's left cheek. He inked the intricate drawing in a matter of minutes and then turned off the tattoo machine. Dani was bent over at the waist and her hips were firmly pushed against the edge of the table so her body wasn't moving anywhere. The silence was deafening and Dani opened her mouth as if to say something to Sarah.

Dani sensed something was wrong when the expression on Sarah's face turned inquisitive. She noticed the young woman's mouth moving and at the same time something touched her tiny hole. Jeff brushed the head of his ramrod across her opening and then the lights went out. He had shrewdly lowered his pants and greased the whole length of his extended cock-shaft, before he brutally rammed several inches of raging steel into her inferno.

"When I first saw Jeff, he made me consider switching sides. His cock is one of a kind and he truly knows how to please a woman... well a heterosexual woman," Sarah whispered. "Now it's time to pay him in full."

"Ooohhh... ooohhh."

"I know, he's marvelous."

"Nnnooo... nnnooo."

"The good thing is when hubby sees the credit card statement, he won't know that you tipped the artist."

"Gaaaa... gaaawd."

His shaft glistened with lubrication and Jeff gave two determined thrusts to easily bury his cock to the hilt. The stars were so bright that Dani couldn't see Sarah's grinning face. Jeff was rough and determined. His fingers were tightly wrapped around her waist and he yanked backwards on her body when he powered his hips at her backside. All Dani could do was pray he would finish in a hurry and then leave her alone.

Jeff's hips jerked in a most random fashion and Dani thought the end was near. She arched her back and managed to open her eyes wide enough to see the evil grin on Sarah's face. The woman's arm slithered under her sweaty torso and her hand found the coveted control button. When Sarah's skilled fingers closed on the exposed clitoris, Dani uttered a plea for mercy. "Gawd, no, no, please no."

"Is my little slave going to cum for Mistress?"

"Don't, please don't."

"Jeff is going to blow his load in mommy and make her his slut."

"Please, no, no."

"Look at me! Look at me!"

Dani tried to divert her eyes but Sarah cleverly grabbed her by the hair. "Gawd, please don't. Not like this."

"I said look at me!"

Dani stared into the paralyzing eyes and her stomach churned. Sarah twirled the clitty around and around in a furious fashion and Jeff pounded her from behind. It felt like the head of his cock was rammed into her belly every time the man thrust madly at her. The stars got brighter and her head spun out of control, as the clitoris molestation won the battle. "Gaaawwwkkk... aaakkk."

"Good girl. You always make Mistress happy when you orgasm. You look fantastic with a big, bad cock buried in your belly and cumming like a cheap slut."

"Noooo... noooo."

"Oh yes, and soon Jeff is going to send you home with a belly full of cum."

"Noooo... noooo."

"Keep cumming, my love. Jeff is ready. Oh fuck, he's cumming... cumming."

"Noooo... noooo."

"You're his slut... cumming all over his dick like a slut."

Sarah squeezed the clit harder and twisted for all she was worth. Dani couldn't keep her chest up any longer and she collapsed. Her body rocked back and forth as if rolling on top of her big boobs and the assault went on forever.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,270 Followers