Mother of the Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,334 Followers

They were there, and the moon was bright enough that we could see them clearly. Dan was standing on the bench, his pants down around his ankles, and Lisa was standing in front of him, his groin at eye level, and she was furiously sucking on his penis. Her head was bobbing crazily and even where we were hiding we could hear the wet slurping sounds of her lips on his cock.

"Holy shit," I said, and Diane looked back at me. "Shh…" she said, failing to keep the smile off her lips. We watch them, Lisa stroking him with her hands and teasing the tip of his cock with her tongue. Dan said, "Suck it, come on," and Lisa said, "You better hurry up and come, they'll be looking for us soon." She went back at him, pulling him inside her mouth and sucking like mad. He closed his eyes and started moaning softly, telling her to make him come.

We were watching them, Diane craning her neck for a better look, and it was too much. She looked so good and smelled so good and I wanted her so much that I just had to do it. I was only an inch behind her, and so it was no troubled slipping my hands to her waist and pulling her against me. She let me, and when our bodies touched she leaned back more and snuggled her ass against my crotch. I could see her smiling, and so I moved my hands up from her waist, until I cupped her breasts in my hands, and her smile vanished and instead and expression of want, of need, came over her. I squeezed her warm breasts in my hands and she threw her head back and whispered, "Oh, God, I've wanted your hands on me all night."

"I had to touch you," I said.

"Don't stop. Be quiet, but don't stop."

"Can I use my lips?" I asked, just before I kissed her behind her ear, then her earlobe, and then down her neck, all the while I was gently kneading her breasts, thumbing her nipples through her dress. She sucked her breath in and gasped when I slid my left hand down her body to caress her stomach and then down to her legs. She lifted her leg and I caressed her knee, then her thigh.

She abruptly grabbed the hand that was stroking her hand brought it to her lips. She slid my index finger into her mouth and began sucking it like Lisa was sucking Dan's cock. I felt her tongue circle my fingertip and I moaned into her ear. "That's not fair," I protested.

She let go of my finger and said, "If you think that isn't fair, you just wait, boy." We stopped talking because Dan was coming. He was groaning and whimpering and Lisa was swallowing his come in triumph.

"We'd better get out of here," she said, and I agreed. "We should go in through separate doors," she said as we quickly walked back to the reception.

"I'll go to the bathroom and come in from the front," I said. It was almost as though what had just happened hadn't happened. She just didn't want anyone to suspect that anything untoward had gone on. But just before we separated she slid her arm around my waist and put her palm on my crotch. She felt up and down my length and closed her eyes. "Oh, that's nice, that's so nice and big." She let me go and said, "That's mine, understand? That beautiful cock belongs to me tonight. Please?"

"You know it does, you know how I've been looking at you."

"I saw you, but I didn't know if it was lust or pity." She gave my cock one last tug. "That feels like lust."

She left me. I ran around the front and went to the men's room and found an empty stall and pulled it out. My cock felt huge and heavy in my hand and I couldn't believe that before the night was over my cock was going to be snug and warm deep in Diane's pussy. I didn't want to wait, but there was at least an hour left in the reception. Needed to be patient.

I walked back in just as Dan and Lisa reappeared. Diane was already back on the dance floor, with Dave's father. I got myself a tall glass of water from the bartender and chugged it down. I wanted to be fully alert for the rest of the night.

The next hour passed slowly, but it passed. Folks left, the place cleared out. I started saying my goodbyes, staying away from Diane. No one had mentioned anything about us because everyone had been talking about Dan and Lisa. His pants were a bit wrinkled, her hair was a bit askew, her lipstick needed redone. But no big deal, they were both single. When they left together and obviously were heading to his room together no one said a word, well, there were plenty of words, but no one really disapproved.

That would not have been the case for Diane and me, and I wondered if she was regretting what we'd done and trying to pretend like our little walk never happened. She didn't come up to me and hug me goodbye like she did the other groomsmen. I said all of my goodbyes, including a handshake for Vicki, and I was getting my jacket from my chair when I heard her voice.

"And now for my naughty little boy," she said, and hugged my chastely and gave me a dry peck on the cheek. "What room are you in, honey?"

My voice actually cracked when I said, "182." She shook her head, "You're right next to all the other groomsmen. I guess you'll all be having a few beers in your rooms?"

"Maybe not. I don't think Dan will be there."

"No, he's busy."

"I don't care about having a beer."

"But you should. And then you should come to room 310. Quietly. And you should knock on the door three times to let me know that it's you." She patted me on the cheek and walked away.

I didn't go to anyone's room. I said good night to Dan, who was carrying a bucket of ice for…whatever. None of the other groomsmen seemed to be in a drinking mood, so I said good night and let myself into my room. I wondered how long I should wait. Five minutes? Ten? I waited ten, and then I couldn't stand it. I brushed my teeth, applied fresh deodorant, combed my hair, and let myself out very quietly. I tiptoed down the hall to the back stairs, and I sprinted up the four flights. Room 310 was to the left and I went that way at the quick-step, my erection leading me. I was breathing hard and I wanted her in my mouth, I wanted her body beneath me.

I came to her door and knocked, one two three. I heard the footsteps, heard her slip the lock, and then the door slid open and she was there. "Quick," she whispered and I stepped inside and she closed the door and locked it and slid the chain home. She turned around and said, "Now you're trapped."

"I'm not planning an escape," I said. She stepped past me to the dresser, where she took the cigarette that was burning in an ashtray. "Looks like you've taken up the habit again," I said, immensely turned on as I saw her hold the cigarette with her long fingers with their long nails, and then she lifted it to her lips and dragged and held the smoke a moment before she blew it toward the ceiling.

"I'm like Rachel, I only want a cigarette when I’m drinking," she said. "Or when I make love to a man."

I walked over to her and she stubbed the cigarette into the ashtray. She turned her back to me and I moved behind her. "Now, what were you up to when we were watching Dan and Lisa?"

I gathered her breasts in my palms again and resumed kissing her neck. "Oh, that's right," she sighed. But this time I knew I wouldn’t have to stop. I undid the top button on her dress, and then the second, and then the third. I bit at her earlobe and pulled her ass against my erection. She was starting to breathe hard again.

"When was the last time you made love?" I asked her. I ran my hand down to her ass and began caressing her above and below. I was trying to keep from assaulting her like an animal, but it was tough.

"Almost a year ago," she said, "Just this guy I knew, we dated a bit, and I let him fuck me. He was OK. But he didn't touch me like you do, oh, higher," My hand was inside her thighs, my fingertips tickling her. I reached back up and undid the last two buttons of her dress and put my hands on her breasts, now kept from me by her bra alone.

I helped her step out of her dress, and I gently turned her around to face me. Her bra was covered with roses and her stockings were held in place with a garter belt the same soft color and her panties were thin and silky and barely covered her mound. "Do you have any idea how beautiful you are? Do you have any idea how badly I want you?"

She reached up and undid the clasp holding my tie. "I think I'm going to find out," She undressed me, unbuttoning my shirt and helping me take it off, and then my undershirt. She leaned forward and kissed my bare chest, her warm tongue sliding up and down, and I reached down to take my pants off. She slapped my hands away and took hold of my zipper. She slid it down so slowly I wanted to scream, but she finally got my pants undone. I slid out of my shoes and pulled off my socks while she carefully removed her stockings. And then she finally, finally eased my pants down. I stepped out of them and we were facing each other, me in my boxer shorts, she in bra and panties and stockings.

"I don't want to see your cock yet," she said, as I walked over to her and took her into my arms. "I want to wait until I can't stand it." I leaned down and kissed her, hard, and her tongue leapt into my mouth and we began kissing and tonguing each other, our hands roving all over each other. I picked her up and carried her to the bed.

"Have you ever made love to a woman who is…so much older than you?" she asked, her voice a bit nervous.

"No."

"Does it bother you? That I'm so much older than you?"

I mounted her, my erection rubbing at her pussy through her filmy panties. "No," I said, and I began kissing her again, running my hands down her body, and then I pulled away and kissed my way down to her breasts, kissing and nibbing at them though her bra.

"I was just worried that you wouldn't want to, to make love to me, once you thought about it and sobered up and saw me…saw me again."

I tugged down on the cups of her bra until her nipples poked out. They were big and hard and tight and I exhaled. "Oh, so beautiful," and I took her left nipple into her mouth. It tasted so good that my moan drowned hers out. I used my tongue on the tip and sucked on it soft and then hard, and she whimpered that it felt so damn good she thought she was going to scream. So I moved to her other nipple. I sucked and licked it and I reached around her back and unhooked her bra and pulled her breasts free. And I went crazy on them, kneading them and licking and sucking and pushing them together and swirling my tongue over them both.

"Oh, Jesus Christ, yes," she purred. "Oh, God, you're gonna make me scream,"

"Then scream," I said before replacing my mouth on her breasts.

"I don't think anyone I know is around, but I can't be sure."

I paused again, "Are you that ashamed of me?"

"I'm not ashamed! But don't you think there would be a, a scandal?"

"Oh, certainly."

"And you don't care?"

"I care. But I'd rather have a scandal than not be able to do this to you." I sat up and took her ankle, and I dragged her to the edge of the bed. She giggled as I picked her up again and gently set her in the overstuffed armchair in the corner of the room.

"What, what are you doing?" she said.

I let my hands glide down her body, until my fingers hooked her panties and slid them down her hips. "What are you doing?" she asked again, this time her voice hinting at some trepidation.

"I'm going to make you scream," I said.

I spread her legs so they rested on the arms of the chair, and her beautiful plump pussy was totally exposed and open to me. I knelt between her legs and kissed her naval, and then I began kissing down, down, further and further, until my nose nestled in her blonde thatch.

"You can't be serious, you aren't going to put you mouth down there?" she said, trying to squirm away. But her legs were spread too wide and I easily held her in place.

"No one has ever done this to you before?" I asked, surprised.

"Well, Richard, sometimes. But he, he said I, he said it tasted bad."

I leaned down and kissed her, then kissed her again, where she was wettest. I peered up and she was frozen in place, her eyes squeezed shut, hoping that I wouldn't stop doing what I was doing to her. I slid my tongue up her slit, from her opening to her clit, and she pushed her pussy into my face and moaned, "No, please, no…" I think giving me an excuse to stop, but actually hoping desperately that I would keep going.

And I did. I gently pulled her folds apart with my fingers and inserted my tongue, moving it up and down and side to side. I started slowly, tonguing her deeply, moving my lips slowly up and down, not even touching her clit yet.

"Is it OK?" she asked. I ignored her. I kept licking her and licking her and she started moaning, louder and louder. "Oh God, oh please, please, it is OK? It feels so good, your tongue, I love your tongue, just…ohhh, yes!"

She said that because I had swirled my tongue around her clit for the first time, and her eyes had come open and she looked down at me in wonder. "That felt so good…uhh, yes!" I did it again, and then again, and her eyes were shut now and it was time for me to eat her alive.

I leaned back a few inches and removed my tongue from her pussy. "What?" she looked down at me, disappointment clouding her face.

"You taste like honey," I said. I slid my finger along her furrow, and stuck in my mouth, sucking her wetness off. I did it again and she threw her head back. "Oh, God, please keep kissing me like that."

"You're husband was a fool," I said, and I leaned back down between her legs. "Now you're gonna scream."

I tongued her up and down, and then I slid my mouth up to her clit and took it into my mouth. Her clit was a pink little button that fit nicely between my lips and I started sucking on it. I sucked on it and gently used the tip of my tongue as well.

She threw her hips as far forward as she could and screamed. "Yes!" she screamed, and then she screamed., "LICK IT, LICK MY PUSSY, FUCK, YES!!!"

I sucked her and licked her and I finger-fucked her and she groaned and moaned and screamed and squealed. She had an orgasm that took hers, and my, breath away, her nipples huge and swollen and her pussy soaking wet and my mouth greedily drinking her up. She finally got her voice again and put her hands on my head, pushing my mouth deeper into her groin.

"More, just a little more, I'm so close again…" she said.

"Beg me," I said, slowing my tongue.

"What?"

"Beg me to make you come." I started licking her again, but slowly. "What? Keep going, please!" Her voice was filled with need.

"No. Beg me. Beg me to use my tongue."

"Oh please," she moaned, "lick me with your tongue!"

"Beg me to lick your pussy,"

"Lick my pussy. OH GOD, LICK MY PUSSY!"

I obeyed. My tongue moved like a tornado around her clit and she kept screaming and screaming as she came.

"UHH, UHHHHH, OH FUCK, FUCK, YES, I'M COMING AGAIN, FUCK YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!!!"

At last she was done. My face was covered in her juices. She was still breathing hard when I sat up, grinning arrogantly at how worked up she was. I stopped grinning when she sat up with a fierce expression on her face and slid her hands down the front of my pants, her fingers searching out my cock. Her nails tickled my tip and I sucked in my breath. "Jesus," I said and I moaned when she stood up and shoved her hands further into my groin and she bit at my shoulder.

"Get your cock out now," she demanded. Our four hands pulled at my boxers until I was standing naked and enormously erect before he. She fell to her knees and that suddenly my penis was in her mouth. My penis was in her mouth and I looked down at those rosy lips around my glans and I felt that tongue swirling around me and I moaned like an animal.

"Diane, fuck," I said as my knees started to wobble. She was good, fantastic, in just a few seconds she had me almost about to come. She wrapped her hands around my cock and jerked me and sucked me at the same time and the pleasure was delicious.

"If you keep doing that, I'm going to come," I said, my voice a bit unsteady.

"Mmm!!!" was all she said, and she began sucking with even more intensity.

"I don't want to come in your mouth. I want it inside you." She moaned again and kept sucking. "I have to be inside you, soon. Soon…" Her mouth was all over me, her nails tickling my balls. "Soon…soon…Diane!" My cock was about to erupt and I had to have her. I pulled my hips back and my cock slipped from her mouth. "Baby no!" she said, disappointed. I reached down and helped her to her feet and laid her down on the bed and I was on top of her. My cock brushed against the wet lips of her pussy and I reached down to guide myself in. I was frantic, I needed to be inside her. "Oh Rob," she said, wrapping her legs around my ass and grabbing my arms, "so big, so big and strong."

I thrust inside her. It felt so good to be coupled with her that I shouted, "DIANE!" and I mean I was loud. "So fucking big," she cried, and we started fucking like animals. I pounded her and bit at her earlobes and she sucked my tongue into her mouth and all the while my cock pistoned in and of her warm snug pussy. She scratched at my back and arms and I knew it would leave marks on me. She cried that she was coming and I was so close and I grabbed her clawing hands and held her down and fucked her like a madman.

"That's right, hold me down and fuck me like a whore," she said.

"So fucking hot, Christ,"

"Fuck me baby, come in me. Come in me!"

I did. I moaned, "Oh, DIANE!!! And my cock quivered and spurted and the ecstasy overwhelmed me and I cried and whimpered and screamed her name over and over and over again telling her how good it felt. I was panting and gasping and my mouth was dry and I was totally spent. I collapsed on her.

"Oh, my God," Diane said.

"Uh huh," was all I was able to say.

"It's never been like that before. It's never been that intense."

"No," I said.

"For you too?" she said, amazed?

"That was so much better than any sex I've ever had before, it doesn't even measure on the same scale."

She just lay there. I think she was just overwhelmed. Here she was in bed with her daughter's old boyfriend, 20 years her junior, on her daughter's wedding night. She was a bit drunk and totally exhausted and now her pussy was full of my come. I rolled off her and my cock slipped out of her pussy and she let out a sorrowful moan.

"I want you to stay," she said.

"I will."

"I'm sorry, no, I shouldn't have said that. You can go if you want. But I would like you to stay."

"I want to stay," I said, and she smiled nervously.

"Good. I have to go to the bathroom and freshen up a bit. OK?" "Hurry back."

She went and cleaned up and I arranged the sheets on the bed. Diane came back and we snuggled in together. I could tell she was still troubled, but she didn't want to say anything, so I let her rest. Soon we were both fast asleep, spooned together like the lovers we were.

About 6AM I awoke and found myself snuggled up next to Diane. My mind, thickened with sleep and beer, had some trouble remembering how I'd gotten there. But then I remembered the night's events, the sweet sex, and I slowly came erect again. I wanted her, badly, but I thought I should let her sleep. I snuggled closer, my cock pressing against her ass, and I laid my head back on the pillow.

About 15 seconds later Diane stirred, rolling over, and I felt her hand slide down my body to my cock. She slowly stroked me until I was rock hard, and I opened my eyes to see hers looking straight at me. Neither of us spoke a word, but I rolled over on top of her and mounted her under the covers. I thought she might need me to finger or lick her to get her wet enough, but as my cock pressed against her opening I could feel the silky slickness of her vagina. I gently moved my hips forward and my penis slid slowly, almost painfully so, into her warm tunnel. I kept pushing until every millimeter of my cock was sheathed inside ever. Our eyes remained locked the entire time, and when I was all the way in I finally gave in and squeezed my eyes shut and sighed.

christo
christo
1,334 Followers