Mother Seduced

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bus stopped, the lights were on, and we move apart slightly sothat no one could suspect. Some people got down and the bus started again, and the lights were off.

Grandma instantly was back to the earler position, leaning against me, I looked around, as no one was watching, my hand exploring the the fat layers on her midriff, feeling smoothness of her skin. Grandma placed her hand on mine, and directed towards her huge breasts. I stroked her nipple between my fingers, Kissed her on the neck and between her shoulder blades, licking her neck and behind her ears, took her earlobes into my mouth and sucking.

I leaned against the vertical rod to balance myself and hugged her with both hands, as she covered my hands with her saree pallu. We stood like that feeling each other, almost for half an hour till the bus came to halt at our stop.

We got down from the bus and by the time we entered the Bus shelter we got wet and drenched in the rain.

Grandma's thin Venkatagiri saree got wet and she took off the pallu and squeezed water.

I could see her heavy breasts through her wet blouse and bra , her engorged nipples straining out.

Grandma without unting her hair plaite and removing her jasmines , she sqeezed the rain water out , as I asked to do so.

I said "Grandma, Your saree and petticoat is wet, why don't You take off your saree, squeeze out the water and dry"

She smiled, took off her saree and handed over it to me and said, "You are good at squeezing, Shiva"

I wrung the water out of the saree and tied the end to the poles to dry.

She was standing there in front of me only with wet petticoat and blouse, her hair plaite was slightly wet & spread across her back down to the knees. The rain stopped, the sky was clear and bright

I was looking at her, and she felt shy, like a virgin girl, as I took her into my hands hugging her encircling her , then taking her face into my hands I kisses her on the lips, her mouth slowly opened as my tongue entered her moth exploring, our tongues caressing eachother, I was sucking on her lower lip, and she sucking my tongue. It was long drawn

Kiss drinking each other.

"Grandma, You are sexy and exciting", I said.

"Shiva, I think You have mastered the art of seducing women, Now I know why my daughters became your wife and got impregnated to give birth to your son & a daughter" "So You know our secret, Grandma" I said.

I unhooked her blouse and removed her blouse and bra as she raised her hands to facilitate. Her huge, voluminous breasts sprang free, sighltly sagged pendulous, her nipples were brown, big, hard and jutting out of her big breasts resembling the nipples big breastfeeding mother.

I took one of her nipple into my mouth and started sucking, as a breastfed child sucks at her mother's breasts.

Grandma(Ammamma) said "Shiva, However you suck my breasts you don't get milk, I know you have been sucking milk from Padma's breasts ever since your baby was born"

I said" Grandma(Ammamma), But I want to drink you, I kneeled down untied her petticoat's knot, removed her petticoat, as she spread her thighs wide. I could see her juice drenched cunt,

engorged hardened stiff clitoris (in telugu, it's called 'golli' ) her cunt juice oozing out onto her thighs. I licked, lapped her cunt juice, slurped up juice pressing my lips against her cunt slurping up, my hands pressing and squeezing her ass cheeks, like one squeezes and slurps up ripe mango fruit.

The more I slurp, the more cunt juice oozing out of her cunt like a never ending natural well. It was like, allof her stored kama and fat melting and oozing out of her cunt, stored for so many years waiting for the right momnent. I sucked and sucked. She grabbed me up by hair, and said " shiva, I can't wait , don't torture me, I want u in me, I want your cock inside me, You bastard, fuckme,".

I got up, she lifted one of her thigh as I managed to enter her, my engorged , stiff, hard, long, thick, verile cock into her juice drenched pussy. I was holding her, encircling my hands around her, and then as I put my hands cupping her arse cheeks, she raised her self, her both legs encircling my waist, my hands under her arse, literally carrying her 75kg body weight on my hands so that she could manipulate her fucking movements. Grandma tried to move her ass forward and backward but it was a difficult position to fuck.

I said, Parvathi, let me fuck You," disentangled myself and asked her to bend.

She obeyed my orders, and bent placing her hands on the cement bench, her arse high up, legs wide spread, her uice drenched cunt wide, legs spread as wide as possible.

I entered her cunt slowly, filling her cunt completely to the base, and the started fucking rythemically, holding on to her ass cheeks, taking out my cock to the knob and sending back into her cunt fully touching the bottom of her cunt.

Grandma's hair & fallen flowers spread allover her back and touching the floor, It was an exciting view, I increased the speed, gradually, fucking her n doggy style.

The fucking experiences with my aunty and mother, made me an expert to fuck a woman to her statisfaction, by controlling my own rhythm, I could go on for atleast for an half an hour with out reaching clmax, and could delay my ejaculation and climax.

Grandma was reaching her orgasm, I could sense her cunt muscles,

as she said, "fuck me, fuck me harder, fuckme faster, duke me, You bastard, fuck me you, son of a bitch, fuck me hard more harder and harder faster and faster, fuck me You mother fucker, fuck your grandma, fuck me my lover fuck me my young stud, rip my cunt, rupture my cunt, my maunumada(meaning grandson, in telugu), I could feel her cunt muscles contract and expand, her whole body shivering, her cunt muscles gripping my cock, and then loosening, in frenzied motion, as if is my cock was rubber horn one squeezes on yesteryear automobiles, and she came, orgasmed , a long drawn multiple orgasm, slowly increasing and reaching it's peak staying at it's peak for a long time and the the intensity decresasing, slowly, It was at that moment I reached my climax as she gripped my cock with her cunt muscles hard and sqeezing, I came erupted like a volacano, hot lava pouring out into her cunt, we came in unision, together, my hot sperm filling her cunt, loads and loads filling her cunt.

We didn't move, my cock still in her cunt , till our orgasmic spasms subsided gradually, and then I took my cock out of grnama's cunt, she hugged me and said, " shiva, thank You, it was the best experience I ever had. Are you happy and satisfied, now that you have had your Grandma (ammamma) too." I said, Yes, Grandma (Ammamma), I am very happy, It was my dream come true."

We dressed up walked hand in hand to our house. The servant maid opened the door, grandfather was asleep. Grandmother, changed into a fresh saree, came to the bed room.

She brought a comb and asked me to put a plait at which i am very good, i did so and arranged jasmine garlands in her hair.this time i asked her that i marry her in the same way how he did with his aunty & mother, she agreed for that i tied 'mangalsutra' again.I made her dress up in the form of firstnight lady with many flowers in her hair. Then i removed her dress wholly and maked her nude again.

And lay on the bed besides me, took my erect hard cock into her hands and said "Shiva, Your cock very beautiful and magnificent, like shiva lingam."

We fucked and fucked each other that night enjoying each other. Grandma (Ammamma) came back with me the next day on the pretext that she had to help her daughter, and stayed with us.

Padma, my aunty could guess that I fucked her mother too, but accepted the fact.

Padma aunty knew my desire for grandma earlier, because I told her many a time that I wanted to fuck Kasthuri, my grandmother.

I even impregnated her and this time I got twin children.

It was one of those nights during the fucking threesome sessions with aunty and grandmother, I came to know the secret of my birth. The secret was that I was actually the son of my paternal grandfather. My paternal grandfather fucked my mother, Sandya Devi, and impregnated her and I was born. So by birth I became my mother's brother-in-law, and my father's half brother.

12