Mother's Blessing

Story Info
His girlfriend's mother seems to like him.
2.1k words
4.2
117k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on baby, why won't you give me a blowjob?"

"I just don't want to, Ok babe? So just drop it!" she replied with an angry tone in her voice.

"Okay fine! I'm going to get myself something to eat from the fridge."

I got out of bed, grabbed my glasses and headed downstairs.

My name is Joshua. Vanessa and I have been dating for five weeks now. She's 19, has short brown hair, pale blue eyes, delicious full lips, the cutest little bubble-butt and hypnotic D-cup breasts with pink areolas and these dark nipples that are bordering on perfection and I love sucking on them.

I, on the other hand, also 19, look very nerdy. I have black hair and dark brown eyes and a slightly below average body, but at least I have a 9-inch cock to boost my ego a bit and it looks even larger compared to my under-developed frame.

So there I was, walking downstairs in my girlfriend's home, only wearing boxers, with my cock still standing at attention. The only other person in the house was Ms Adams, Vanessa's mother, but I was so frustrated; I couldn't care less if she saw me like this. I arrived in the kitchen, swung the fridge door open and before I even had a good look inside, I heard a voice behind me saying;

"Good morning Josh."

I turned around to see Ms Adams leaning against the island counter, wearing a purple blouse and a short black pencil skirt. At that point my dick had deflated, but not by much & now seeing Ms Adams, it started growing again.

Ms Adams is a total Milf. She has long curly brown hair, DD-cup breasts, a glorious bubble butt, her genes are obviously strong, and dark blue eyes.

"Oh, hi Ms Adams"

The top two buttons of her shirt were unbuttoned and I had a great view of her cleavage, so my dick just kept growing. Ms Adams glanced down briefly then said;

"Please, call me Amanda." with a knowing smile on her face.

"Okay." I replied

"You seem a bit down, is everything okay Josh?"

"Yes, everything is okay Ms Adams."

"Amanda" she corrected

"I-I mean Amanda"

"Are you sure Josh? You can talk to me about it"

"No, not this"

"Does this involve Vanessa?"

"Yeah..."

"Then all the more reason why you should talk to me about it"

Joshua kept quiet for a while, but eventually gave in and told Ms Adams that Vanessa won't do oral, even though he loves giving her oral, but she won't return the favour and that it seems a bit unfair to him. He waited for Ms Adams' reply.

At this point she was seated on the island counter with her legs crossed.

"That's just not right, is it honey? And I can't believe she doesn't want to suck on that big cock of yours" She said while staring at the obvious bulge in his pants.

She licked and bit her bottom lip and gave him a lustful look that even Vanessa couldn't pull off and said;

"So you say you love performing oral?"

"Uhmm... Yeah" he started blushing.

"How much do you love doing it?"

She said while uncrossing her legs and pulling up her skirt then spreading her legs, giving him a great view of her red thong. She curled her index finger, signalling for him to get closer. As he walked up to her, she grabbed his head and pulled him to her lips, forcing her tongue into his mouth. She brought her hands down to his ass, giving it a little squeeze and pulling him into her. His rock-hard bulge made contact with her clothed cunt. She moaned into his mouth at contact then detached her mouth and leaned back a little and started grinding her crotch onto his bulge. Josh was enjoying the view of her cleavage jiggling up and down and side to side. After a few seconds, he grabbed hold of her hips and started thrusting into her crotch, intensifying their movements and Amanda's moaning. She stopped humping Josh, grabbed his head again and kissed him again then she shoved his face into her juicy cleavage.

His mouth was roaming all over her breasts, planting little kisses on all the visible areas then he grabbed her blouse and pulled out her right nipple, which was slightly darker than her daughter's nipples, and shoved it into his mouth.


I started sucking and licking her nipple making her moan. I pulled out her left nipple and did the same then I squeezed them together and sucked on both of them making her moan louder.

"Ohhhmm... That’s good baby, suck on mommy's tits" cried Amanda.

After a minute, I let go of her breasts and went down to her crotch. I spread her legs some more and shoved my face into her crotch till my nose was against her panties. Her musk was strong and I couldn't resist taking a big audible sniff of her cunt, enjoying her heavenly scent.

"Mhmmm yeah, you like that? You like the smell of my cunt?" she said while grinding her crotch into my face.

"Yeah, I love it," I replied "It's intoxicating."

I started licking her panties, that’s when I felt a damp spot in her panties. I licked the spot a few more times then I pulled her panties off, placed them on the counter. I looked at her fat pussy lips, which were glistening with her juices. I dived back in and planted my mouth on her clit, which was already poking out of its little hoodie. I sucked the little knob a few times and she moaned some more then grabbed the back off my head and force her cunt into my mouth. I started lapping at her cunt and then I sucked on it. This caused her to cry out;

"Yes! Eat my pussy you dirty little boy! Lick mommy's pussy!"

Her dirty talk was driving me crazy and I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I was licking and sucking her cunt like a starving man.

"Oohhhh... I’m Cumming!"

She suddenly cried out as she started convulsing. She grabbed my head and rode my face as she exploded over and over. She squirted her pussy juice all over my face. After what seemed like forever, she finally calmed down. I was soaked in her nectar and loving it. I rubbed my face into her crotch enjoying the feeling of her very wet pussy, lapping up her delicious juices.

"Mhmm... give me some of that sugar"

She pulled me up and started kissing me, moaning into my mouth, enjoying the taste of her own juices and licking them off my face.

"Mhmmm... time for some cock now."

She jumped off the counter, turned around and bent over the counter, pulling her dress up to her waist.

"You have the best ass I have ever seen" I blurted out and she replied;

"I’m glad you like it because I want you to stick that big juicy cock of yours right up my ass"

In a flash I had my dick out and aimed at her asshole. I spit into my hands and started lubricating my cock. Amanda turned around and squatted in front of me, her face inches from my rock hard cock. She spit into her own hands, grabbed my cock and started applying some more lubrication to it.

"Oh yeah, we can't forget to lube up this big boy if we want it to fit into my tight little asshole."

Her dirty words caused my dick to jump and pre-cum started oozing out. She took the head of my dick into her warm mouth and reached behind her with her right hand and started fingering her asshole, moaning as she stared into my eyes and sucked the pre-cum out of my cock and thrust her fingers in and out of her hot asshole. Then she ran her tongue along the underside of my cock, down to my balls, flicking her tongue over them and sucking on each one, one at a time then licking back up to the head before plunging my whole nine inches down her throat.

I was balls deep in Ms Adams mouth! Just the thought had me on the verge of blowing my seed down the back of her throat, but I didn't want this event to end, not like this anyway. Amanda sensed I was struggling to hold back my cum, so she pulled her mouth off of my cock and took her fingers out of her ass. She then returned to her very inviting position, bent over the island counter. She stood there, legs shoulder length apart and her hands reaching back, spreading her ass cheeks, her puckered little anus winking at me, begging for my hard cock to penetrate it. Before she could even say a word, I had my cock against her asshole, which was well lubricated thanks to her over-flowing juices from her orgasm earlier. I pressed against her asshole, applying more pressure and then her asshole gave way and my cock head popped in, causing her to moan. Again I almost blew my load right there, her ass was unbelievably tight. I held on to her hips and pushed forward, slowly going as deep as I could into the depths of her ass.

Suddenly Vanessa walked into the kitchen and cried out;

"Oh my gosh! What the fuck? Josh! Mom!"

I pulled my dick out of Amanda's ass and blurted the first thing that came to mind.

"Vanessa! It’s not what it looks like"

I couldn't believe I actually said that. Amanda stood up, walked up Vanessa, grabbed her by the arm and led her to where I was standing and commanded her to get on her knees in front of me.

"What! What for?" cried Vanessa.

"Josh told me what a naughty girl you have been, that you don't want to give him a blowjob. So I'm going to teach you how to suck this beautiful cock of his."

"Eww, I’m not sticking that into my mouhmmn-"Amanda shoved Vanessa's mouth onto my dick, causing her to gag as my dick hit the back of her throat.

"Don't be stubborn, just suck it and enjoy you naughty girl" Said Amanda while pulling and pushing Vanessa along my dick.

"Mhmm..." I let out a moan, with my eyes closed.

I reach out & grabbed hold of Vanessa's head, taking over control of her movements. I opened my eyes & looked down at her. As my eyes made contact with hers, I blew my load.

"Aaarhh!" I cried out.

"Mhmm... Yes baby, swallow his creamy goodness, that’s a good girl" commented Amanda.

I suddenly remembered Amanda was in the room. I looked over at what she was doing and I saw her fondling her left breast with her right hand, squeezing and pinching her nipple. With her left hand, she had three fingers thrusting in and out of her cunt while she watched as her daughter sucked on my cock and swallowed my seed. As that thought crossed my mind, I felt another wave of cum spurt out of my throbbing cock. I looked down at Vanessa and saw her chocking as my cum filled her mouth and started dribbling out the sides. At this point Vanessa grabbed hold of my cock, pulled it out of her mouth and the last spurt of my cum landed on the bridge of her nose. She sat back on her heels catching her breath.

"Aaaaarhhh! I’m Cumming!" yelled Amanda.

Vanessa and I looked over at Amanda and watched as she rode out her orgasm, fingers flying in and out of her cunt at a high speed until her knees gave out and she collapsed onto the floor.

I felt Vanessa's tongue lapping up the remains of my cum on my deflating dick. I looked down to see her staring up at me, with a twinkle in her eyes as she sucked on the head of my dick.

"Mhmmm... Your cum is so delicious" said Vanessa.

"Leave some for me baby" said Amanda as she started crawling towards Vanessa.

She spotted the cum still on the bridge of her daughter's nose and lapped it up then they both had their mouths on my cock, sharing the dirtiest, sexiest tongue-kiss I had ever witnessed, with their mouths locked in a creamy embrace, sharing the last traces of my cum. My dick started growing again and Amanda noticed, looked up at me and gave me a slutty grin and said

"Looks like little Josh, or should I say big Josh, wants to play again"

"Mhmm... Time for round two" said Vanessa excitedly.