Mother's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,110 Followers

She saw the grey hood unfasten his robe and drop it as ordered. She didn't know what other tests that night had stripped him of his natural reluctance. As his robe fell the dim light revealed the body of a boy—a boy on the verge of manhood, but a boy still.

Doubts invaded Laura's clouded mind. But when one of the scarlet robes leaned near her and whispered to her to get on her hands and knees on the edge of the bed, she complied.

"Step forward, Scum. Can you smell this animal?" The grey hood nodded.

"Do you know what kind of animal this is?" Again, the grey hood nodded.

"You are to have intercourse with this animal now. You are to do it just because we ask it and you are to do it without question. Do you understand?"

Surely, Laura thought, the order was not unexpected by the boy. Why else would he be ordered to disrobe? Still there seemed to be something special about its being verbalized. She saw the boy hesitate for the first time. No doubt he was revolted. But she also saw his penis stir.

She wondered for a second, as she had on other occasions, how it could be that one thought could revolt and excite. But she knew very well that it could. For she felt it now. She had never done anything this strange sexually before and a part of her was revolted. But a part of her was stimulated. And that part made her chest pound and lubricated her now receptive cunt.

Someone placed what must have been a lamb's wool seat cover, appropriately cut up, over her back and down her legs. She had to fight the urge to laugh.

"If you will undertake this test, Scum, step forward one more time and make yourself ready. You have come far. Do not fail this last test that all the brothers of this fraternity have passed."

Laura suspected a kindness in this last comment. Surely a greater test would be to perform such an act on command even though others had not had to. To be told that the scarlet robes had done the same made it easier for the grey hood to comply. Or so Laura suspected. In any case, he did comply.

She felt his presence just inches behind her and could see him holding his almost completely erect penis forward.

"Step forward and you will touch the female part of the animal with your male part. Do not touch the animal in any other way."

The grey hood moved slowly forward trying carefully to comply. Laura felt the tip of his penis touch her, first too high and then it just began to enter her.

"Wait!" The command was forceful and compliance was immediate. "We did not tell you to enter the animal. You may only touch the female part with your male part."

Laura could feel the boy's tension. The tip of his penis throbbed against her, as, she knew, her labia did against him.

"Now, enter the animal slowly. Be careful not to touch it anyplace else."

The boy entered so slowly that Laura had a hard time resisting the impulse to rear back onto him. When he was all the way in and could feel the lamb's wool against his thighs, Laura felt him convulse once. He didn't ejaculate; it wasn't a sexual convulsion. The feel of the lamb's wool forced a picture of what he was doing into his mind. He was reacting with revulsion to that picture.

"Proceed but you must consider the pleasure of your partner." Laura wondered exactly how one went about being considerate of the sexual pleasure of a sheep. But the boy began to move in and out of her rhythmically and she decided that whether he knew it or not, he was attending to the pleasure of his partner.

But only a few seconds passed before the next order came: "You may now stroke the belly and chest of the animal."

The boy reached around and Laura felt his startlement and rapid realization of the situation. At the same time, the seat cushion was pulled off her back.

"That is correct, Scum. The animal is human, like yourself. And you are to satisfy her."

Despite the boy's silence, Laura could sense his relief. He held her hips and moved with new vigor. But almost immediately let out a short, surprised "oh" and stopped. She felt him wither in her.

"That is not satisfactory." Nothing more was said. Laura's heart went out to the boy. Had she had any warning, she would have faked gratification. Had the boy not been so obvious in quitting, she would fake it now. But there seemed to be no hope of such deceit being successful now.

The boy under the grey hood was crushed. He felt betrayed and angry but there was no one to direct those feelings at. His hands slid off her hips and he backed away from her.

He was about to rip off his hood, grab his robe and run when soft, warm hands took his and stopped him. The hands slipped off his and onto his hips. One moved to hold his penis and he felt moist lips kissing him there. Perhaps there was a chance. He didn't yet feel the beginnings of an erection but the hands and lips felt so warm, so soothing and comforting that he couldn't resist.

Laura hadn't thought of the plan to rescue the boy and then decided to act on it. It had all happened in a moment. She had found herself turned around and on her knees in front of him before she thought about what she was doing. As she kissed his penis and played with the tip, she felt life in it before he did. The resiliency of youth, she thought.

She held his penis by the base and took it into her mouth and was gratified to hear a moan of pleasure from the boy. The limp limb swelled in her mouth.

The boy felt the power return to his impotent penis and put his hands on the sides of her head, moving it back and forth. His penis had never been in vagina or mouth before this night; both were novel experiences. Both felt as good as he had anticipated. But this one was special for some reason. It was not just the physical sensation that was different, though it certainly was. There was something about the very posture of the partners that aroused him. No doubt, if he thought about the source of this reaction, he would find it sexist and wrong. But he didn't think about it. He enjoyed the feeling.

There was increasing noise outside but Laura paid little attention to it. The party was probably breaking up and some of the fraternity brothers were returning to their rooms, the lucky ones with girls and the unlucky ones with their hands.

Laura didn't have to feign arousal. Stimulating your partner can be its own reward. She felt her cheeks flush and her chest pound. The boy, she was sure, was near climax. The scarlet robes seemed to look on approvingly.

The boy began to breathe louder and faster and to push farther and farther into her mouth. For a moment, she thought she would gag, but she controlled it and managed to take him part way down her throat. The boy was clearly on the verge of an uncontrollable climax.

Suddenly the door opened and Laura turned her eyes toward the door. As she did, the light went on.

It was initially blinding to those who had been in the room and by the time Laura could see, she had already heard a familiar voice scream, "Mrs. Briggs! Oh, my God!"

Janet's expression was almost indescribable. Laura saw in it shock, horror and disgust.

She felt the hands move away from the sides of her head and looked up to see the boy take off his hood. The boy. The boy she had carried in her womb for nine months. The boy she had nurtured for nineteen years. Adam. The boy whose penis was still in her mouth.

His expression was much like Janet's. But there was something else there. There was the fire of sexual urgency. And Laura felt Adam's hands at the back of her head again, drawing her forward. And she took him in and comforted him. What was a mother to do?

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,110 Followers
12