Mother's Day

Story Info
Brother and sister celebrate.
2k words
4.36
67.9k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SisAbby
SisAbby
10 Followers

"Okay, let's ride together and pick Mom up on the way. I'll see you soon." Reservations for 7 pm. I'm so glad I booked early! Mother's Day is no joke. It seemed like every restaurant in town was full last year, so this year I was sure to call her favorite well in advance. That made my job easy - my brother John had the harder job of selecting the gift. I pulled in and parked, shot out the text, 'Here. Come on down.'

'You come up here. Sign the card and help me carry.'

Help carry? What the hell did he get her? And... would it fit in my car? Again, good thing I planned ahead and arrived early. This could become a logistical nightmare.

My brother opened the door, still topless and with his hair wet. "Dude, your boobs are getting bigger than mine! What are you benching these days?" I pushed past him and took a seat on the oversized sofa. "And I'm so glad you're actually just making me wait, rather than making me carry anything. I'm beat." It was true. Working out just ran in the family, and I'd done more than I should have that day.

He laughed. "Having boobs bigger than yours isn't hard."

Brothers. "And having a dick bigger than yours isn't, either," I shot back, wagging my pinky finger at him.

He gestured like a knife to his heart. "Ow, you cut me deep, Sis. As if you'd know. I've never heard complaints from anyone who's actually seen it."

"Hey, I've seen it... and I doubt it's grown since then." Our standard ribbing. It's true that my boobs are small, and they're fantastic - firm but soft, perky. Being an athlete does have certain advantages. As for his dick, who actually remembers years of bath tub time with their siblings? Not me. But with a brother like mine, you can't *not* give an inappropriate insult when a door is opened. I had no idea whether there was any truth to my accusations. Sure, I'd wondered... there is no harm in wondering, I would tell myself. It's normal to be curious about things.

"Only doubt? Ye of little faith. I should just drop trou and see your doubt change to certainty that I'm full grown. Full." He smirked and held eye contact... and I didn't look away, either. Neither of us are the type to back down from a challenge. But did he understand what he was proposing? I wasn't fully honest with myself: I had, in fact, been more than curious as to what he looked like naked. I know that I look great naked, and being siblings with similar lifestyles, it would stand to reason that my brother would, too. I could recall many times when I'd had to look away from him during a workout, when I'd had to stop my gaze, when I imagined (or did I?) that his eyes often also lingered just a moment too long in my direction - and not just checking form.

"Sure, 'big brother'. Show me if the title applies." I didn't smile. I could feel my heat rising, and not in anger.

"You're fucking serious? Weirdo." His eyes stayed locked with mine. "You are, aren't you?" It had been a long time since I'd seen him shaken. Subtle, but my sibling eyes could see that he was no longer as composed as he was trying to appear. A lifetime of knowing him meant I could read him.

"What if I am? You're the one who offered." He really couldn't be surprised at me being bold - he'd guided me in that direction my whole life. Never treated me like I was fragile, always expected me to stand my own ground. I'd heard of big brothers who were over-protective of their little sisters. They seemed so odd. "Drop your pants already. Or do you just have a vagina in there?"

He unbuckled his belt and I looked down to watch his hands work, hoping he couldn't detect how eager I had become. With his zipper undone and his hands at his waistband, ready to guide his pants down his hips, he paused. "Sis, this is messed up. I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to actually show you my dick."

"Since when do you worry so much about what you're supposed to do?" I found myself striding toward him. What was I doing? When did I stand up? We were within inches of each other. I looked up to his face and felt his breath, heavy. "Would it help if, rather than you showing me, I take it upon myself to find it?" My hands met his, skin and fabric coming together, my thumbs touching his hips. Together, we moved, pushing his pants downward, releasing and letting them fall to his ankles. Eyes locked. I stepped in closer. "Or would it help if I looked with my hands first?" I was already exploring his flesh, my hands trailing along his thighs, as I felt him grab my hips and pull me closer.

"Sister... I don't think there's much I could do to stop you. And I can't pretend to want you to stop." He was right. As my hands found his cock, they found it swollen and growing. He could say whatever he wanted, but I knew that in this moment we were again so similar, each of us desiring the experience. From my hands I knew he hadn't been merely boasting. I chose the moment to finally look down and see what had been hidden from me for so many years. My breath caught in my throat. He put his forehead to mine, one hand cupping the back of my head. "I told you so."

"Oh, brother..." My voice trailed, and my hands began to stroke, seeing him begin to glisten and feeling myself getting wet. A thought sprang to my mind and I tapped in to my courage. "Since we're already this far in... I've seen you, touched you... can I taste you?" His hand moved from the back of my head to my chin, tilting my face to look at him.

"Do you know how many times I've imagined you like this, Sister? I always felt like there was something wrong with me. Like I was a bad brother. Why do you think I've always treated you like one of the guys? The thought of seeing you as a girl, as a woman, of noticing your body... it scared me. I really tried not to feel like this for you."

"You have always been the best brother." I dropped to my knees and looked into his eyes. "Always." The last word I spoke before placing him in my mouth. Tasting my brother, reveling in the taste of him. I felt his hands begin to caress my hair, encouraging me to receive more of his shaft.

"Oh, god, Sis. I can't believe this is really happening." His hips began a gentle thrusting. He was containing himself, holding back from handling me roughly. My lips, my tongue, my hands, I couldn't get enough of him. I reached down and unbuttoned my own pants, slipping one hand into my panties, withdrawing it to find it soaked. I pulled my mouth away and held my hand up to show my brother.

"*This* is happening."

"Oh, god!"

"What are you going to do about it?" I raised an eyebrow as I gave the challenge. He stepped out of his crumpled pants and lifted me to my feet with determination. His mouth pressed hard into mine, his tongue forceful, tasting his own pre-cum in my mouth. My hands were already pulling my shirt up, aiming to bring it over my head, with my brother attempting to help. I had a small giggle as it got tangled between our frantic arms. Free of my top, my brother was pulling my pants down. As I stepped out of them, he paused, on his knees. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face into me. I could hear him smell me, could feel him kissing me through my panties. "Oh, brother..."

We moved naturally, no need for direction. I sat back on to the sofa, removing my bra as my brother removed my panties; in sync as though our sibling minds were one. He stood up and looked at my body as I lay on the couch. I could be certain now that his gaze was indeed lingering. "I can't believe my beautiful sister is naked on my couch."

"If you can't believe this, how are you going to handle what we're about to do?" I gave a wink and a smile. I knew I shouldn't. I knew this wasn't okay. But who can care so much about okay? "For what it's worth, no one else would believe it, either. Not that anyone else will ever know." I reached for him and guided him on top of me, feeling the weight of my brother's toned body. "Can you believe that I've felt this way for you, too, brother? For as long as I can remember."

We kissed, intense, passionate, peppered with pulling back to look at each other as our hands roamed freely, our hips grinding into one another with my legs wrapped around him. "I want to feel you inside of me. I've already waited so long. It would be mean to make me wait any longer."

He paused, "Oh, fuck... I don't have any condoms." We locked eyes and held them. I reached down and guided his cock to my entrance.

"I don't need a condom for my brother. Nothing should ever come between us." With no further hesitation, he began to thrust in to me. I gasped. Big brother, indeed. "Slow down, brother. I need to open more for you. God, you're big."

His tempo complied. "Told you so," he smirked. Our rhythms joined together, kissing and thrusting. I felt him deeper and deeper, speeding the movement of my hips as my body acclimated to the size of my brother's cock. "I can't believe how wet you are. Who knew my little sister was a lube factory, all this time?" His attempt at humor didn't slow us down.

"Only for you, brother. I've never felt so wet." We increased the pace of our thrusting, his body slamming hard against my clit. I moaned, "Oh, god. Please keep doing that, exactly that." I really do have the best brother. He met my needs, maintaining a steady, hard rhythm. I could feel my body opening, amazed at how like a flower it really seemed as I built toward orgasm. "Oh, god, brother!" I came, hard, squeezing my legs tight around his waist, pulsing around his cock. Instinctively, he adjusted his pace to fit each pulsation, kissing my forehead as I wrapped my arms around his back and placed my head to his chest, hearing his heart pounding. "Best brother," I whispered. "I want you to feel as good as I do." My brother returned to the hard, rhythmic thrusting as I held tight.

"I'm going to cum, Sister. Do you want me to pull out?"

"Don't you dare pull out. Let me feel you." He moaned, clutching me tightly, thrusting. I could feel each wave increase the size of his already large cock as he shot in to me. It was both an eternity and yet never enough time, feeling my brother climax inside of me. Spent, we lay there, sweaty, panting. I turned my head to the side... and caught the sight of a clock. "Oh, shit... it's 6:30."

He looked up, "Fuuuuck. And we have to get Mom... fuuuuck. Do you think she'll be able to tell? Do we have time to shower?"

"Shower? No way. I want to smell you on me. We'll be together... she won't notice that we are each carrying the other's scent. Now give me the card so I can sign it and let's hit the road. What'd you get her, anyway?"

"Maybe a grandbaby, we'll see." He winked. I swatted at him and giggled.

"No fucking way, man. I'm not having kids." He moved to the other side of the room and brought back a small box. I opened the lid and looked inside - a framed picture of the four of us, with the frame engraved, 'No one loves like family.' "Well-played, bro. Well-played."

SisAbby
SisAbby
10 Followers