Mother's Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

Ron watched TV alone for about an hour until he realized that Pam wasn't coming to join him. He slowly went upstairs and got into bed.

About four days passed after Pam and Sandy left. Ron figured that Pam had just decided to play with her young admirer and that was that. That night the phone rang and he picked it up. Pam's voice was on the other end. "Hey there," she said, "Have you been being a good boy?"

They chatted for a while before she mentioned that she and Sandy had decided to put together a New Year's Eve party to say thanks to all their friends who had helped them through the last year. She said she really wanted him and his mom to attend. He quickly agreed and she gave him all the party information.

New Year's Eve came quickly and soon enough Ron and his mom were driving over to the party. Ron was excited to see Pam again but didn't really expect anything to happen since there would be a house full of people. The fact was that if she wasn't going to be there he would have gone out with his friends when they had invited him. As they walked up to the door of the house he hoped he hadn't made a mistake.

The party was fun, if a little dull at first by his college standards, but it soon picked up as the party goers got to know each other better and the alcohol began to flow freely. Ron himself had managed to sneak a few beers despite his mom's disapproving looks. He watched Sandy hanging out with her friends and enjoyed the sleek black dress that she wore. It hugged her body closely and really showed off her curves. Ron admired the view as often as he could.

Pam was getting steadily drunker as the midnight hour grew near. At about 30 minutes before the New Year Ron was standing on one side of the large living room looking at the crowd before him. As his eyes scanned the room he realized the party had become quite lively and between the music coming from the stereo and the level of conversation the house was quite loud. He then made eye contact with Pam who was standing in the opposite corner of the room from him. They exchanged smiles and she quickly pointed at Ron and then toward the stairway that led upstairs.

Ron moved over to the stairs and arrived at the same time as Pam. He took a moment and looked into her face. Her hair was parted perfectly to one side and her bangs covered her forehead. Tonight she wore a red lipstick that made her lips look extremely sensual and intoxicating. She immediately took his hand in hers and began to lead him upstairs. Ron quickly glanced behind him to make sure that his mom wasn't watching. He saw her on the far side of the room with her back to him and noticed that seemingly nobody in the room seemed to take any notice of their leaving.

He still wasn't sure what Pam was doing as she led him down the upstairs hallway to the last door on the right. She opened the door and he followed her into what was the master bedroom of the house. She closed the door behind them and then stood in front of him as they looked at each other. Ron could tell by her expression that she had had quite a bit to drink.

Without saying a word Pam leaned in and they embraced in a kiss. Her tongue immediately slipped into his mouth and Ron responded by sliding his tongue against hers. She wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly as she frantically explored his mouth with her tongue. Ron could feel his cock stiffening as he wrapped his own arms around her and began to rub her lower back.

Pam moaned as they continued kissing. They continued kissing passionately and Ron decided to take the initiative and he let his hands slide down to her surprisingly firm ass. He caressed her ass through her slacks as she moaned again and pressed herself tighter against him.

She soon parted the kiss and pushed Ron backwards toward the bed. They walked, him backwards and her forwards, until they reached the edge of the bed where she pushed him down on his back and climbed on top of him.

"I've been waiting for this for a long time," Pam said in a very sexy tone.

"I didn't think you wanted to," Ron replied.

"I've wanted this ever since I caught you watching me play with myself," she said in between softly kissing his neck. She started removing his clothes as she continued, "I just couldn't figure out the right time. Now that I've got you I want to feel something other than that dildo in my pussy."

Now it was Ron's turn to groan at her dirty words. She had pulled off his shirt and was tugging on his pants. He shifted his hips to allow her to slide his pants and boxers off in one motion. She yanked off his shoes and socks and then pulled his pants down and off his feet before throwing them across the room.

Ron watched as she sat up and looked down on his naked body. He felt her eyes scan down his body and stop at his stiffening cock. Her eyes stared at his cock for a few moments before Ron couldn't wait any longer and sat up next to her. He reached out to the buttons on her sweater and began to undo them as rapidly as possible. Once he had it unbuttoned she pulled it off and tossed it aside swiftly. Ron moved to her pants and began to undo them. He soon had them sliding down her legs with her help and she stepped out of them as Ron tossed them aside. Now it was his turn to stare at her and he drank in the vision of her panties. She must have been expecting, or at least hoping for this, as she wore a sheer pair of black panties. Ron could see right through the thin fabric triangle over her pussy and stared greedily at her.

As he watched, Pam took the bottom of her cotton tank top and pulled it up and over her head. She immediately reached behind her and took off the sexy black bra that matched her panties. Ron shifted his gaze to her tits and noticed that her nipples stood out very prominently. Her tits seemed perfectly proportioned to her body and they drooped ever so slightly, which only made them seem more sensual and erotic to him. He had never seen nipples stand so erect and he stared lustily at them. Pam reached down and removed her panties before tossing them aside and standing naked before him. Ron stared at her nipples and she stared back at his hard cock. "I want you to fuck me," she growled as she stepped to him and wrapped her arms around his naked back.

They kissed hungrily briefly before she laid down on her back on the bed and pulled him down on top of her. "Fuck me," she pleaded again. She spread her legs wide and Ron quickly positioned his cock at the entrance to her pussy. In one smooth movement he drove his cock fully inside her. "Oh my God," Pam called out as Ron's cock fully imbedded itself inside her.

Ron paused and enjoyed the sight of her lying under him. She opened her eyes and looked up at him before saying, "Fuck me now." Ron pulled back and began to fuck her at a steady pace. As they fucked she moaned over and over and repeated, "Oh yes, that feels so fucking good." Ron couldn't believe how good his cock felt inside her. She was flexing the muscles in her pussy causing it to squeeze him in the most wonderful way. It almost felt to Ron as if her pussy was trying to milk his cock as they fucked.

They heard the crowd downstairs yelling, "Happy New Year!" That was followed by lots of cheering. They continued fucking wildly as Pam opened her eyes and looked up at Ron. "Happy New Year," she whispered in a quietly sexy voice that made Ron fuck her even harder and faster.

She quickly had worked herself into a near frenzy and cried out, "Fuck yes, I'm cumming!" She tensed and Ron felt her pussy constrict around him. He lowered his mouth to her hard nipple and quickly sucked the elongated point into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around and around it as she groaned loudly and her orgasm intensified.

Seeing and feeling her orgasm under him was more than Ron could resist. He felt his own cum well up and he groaned as it erupted inside her wet pussy. Her orgasm continued and Ron loved how her pussy felt as it twitched around him as he filled her with his cum. They continued fucking, just at a slower pace, as they each rode out their intense orgasms.

Ron lay down on top of Pam and they again embraced in a wild kiss. This one was only slightly less needy and intense than the one they had exchanged before their fuck. They kissed and fondled each other for far shorter than Ron would have wanted before Pam said, "I could stay here all night, but I need to get back to the party."

They kissed again and each got up and put their clothes back on. Before they left Pam pulled him close again and kissed him hard. "I want to thank you," she started. "For much of the past year I have felt lonely, old, and unappealing to men. Seeing you watch me last month ignited something in me that I hadn't felt in a long time. You made me feel sexy and hot and like a woman again. I can't express how good that fuck felt for so many reasons. Thank you."

Ron was taken aback. He didn't know what to say to such a heartfelt message. Fortunately, she kissed him again and turned to the door clearly not expecting an answer. They left the room, and as they left neither of them noticed that the door was not closed as tightly as it had been when they had entered the room.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers
12