Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 04

Story Info
Will Alison continue to relieve Bobby's hard ons?
4.2k words
4.72
366k
264

Part 4 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,168 Followers

The usual disclaimers apply, the story contains incest and sexual scenes so if you are likely to be offended by this please don't read any further.

The characters are over 18, the persons and events described are entirely fictional. The author reserves all rights to the story and its reproduction apart from on Literotica.

All feedback is appreciated and if you like the story please rate it in the comments section.

*****

Bobby woke a few hours later on the sofa and made his way to bed, the events of the night before seemed somehow unreal to him, but there was no denying the constant dull ache in his groin had gone and there was some dried cum on his thigh that was proof of what had happened. His mom really had jerked him off and let him shoot a huge load, most of which had ended up over her. He wondered how she would react to this tomorrow, after her melt down over the shower was she going to freak out again and send him back to the hospital?

He dozed fitfully, recalling the feel of her hand on his cock as she caressed it, the cream and pre-cum lubricating his swollen glans and foreskin as her tender fingers coaxed the cum from his balls. Not that it had needed much coaxing he reflected. Was this going to be a one time offer he wondered? A moment of weakness after a few too many glasses of wine? God, he hoped not. It was more than just the frustration of not being able to jerk off, lately he fantasised about his mom constantly and sought out models on the internet who reminded him of her.

As he cast his mind back he thought of the girls he dated in the past and realised they all reminded him of his mom in some respect, either her face, or her hair or her figure, though none of them really came close to her in perfection. Now he had seen her naked and had her jerk him off it was like he'd let a genie out of a bottle, and there was no way of putting it back.

He finally managed to drift off to a sleep and woke to see a very hung over mom waking him for his shower. She was wearing only her night attire which he figured was a good sign but clearly was feeling the worse for wear after all the wine she'd drunk the night before. His dick remained at half mast during his showering apart from when she cleaned it, her touch was more familiar this time, and while she wasn't trying to be sensuous as she washed his cock he nevertheless grew to full erection. She didn't comment but simply carried on washing it before rinsing him off. Obviously no happy ending was on the agenda this morning and he decided not to push it.

She remained subdued over breakfast having a only couple of black coffees and some toast.

"You ok mom?"

"Yes sweetie, I just had too much to drink last night."

"No I mean about what happened, I mean we're still cool right?"

"Oh I see, I'm sorry Bobby, yes it's fine. My head's in a spin now but we'll talk about it later."

She smiled at him and he figured she was being pretty relaxed so hopefully things were ok. What he really wanted to ask was was she going to jerk him off again, and if so when, but it wasn't the kind of topic you brought up at the family breakfast table.

The day was much like any other, Bobby dozed for most of the morning, remembering the feel of his mom's hand on his cock and the sight of her naked body in the shower and wishing he could jerk off while he thought about them. But then if he could jerk off he would never have got to see her naked or have her give him a hand job last night.

Eventually he woke and wandered around the house finding himself in her room again. He hoped she might have left some more underwear lying around but no such luck, instead he noticed a picture on the dresser of Mom and Dad at their graduation ball. They met at college and married soon after, she looked so happy and beautiful, not that she had changed much apart from the sadness in her eyes since she lost his dad. Dad looked like the real all American college student, clean cut, handsome and smiling. As Bobby studied the picture he noticed his own reflection in it and was struck by the resemblance to his dad who could only have been a couple of years older than Bobby was now when the photo was taken. The image of Bobby's young parents smiling and Bobby's ghostly reflection between them was surreal, almost like Bobby was replacing his father.

It was almost 7pm by the time his mother arrived home, he'd been worried till he remembered it was Friday night and Mom usually went out with the girls after work. She trotted upstairs and into her room as Bobby emerged from his.

"Hi Mom, you have a good time with the girls?"

"Yes thanks Bobby, Jeanette is getting married so we gave her a bit of a send off."

Jeanette was a pretty looking girl and a real sweetie to boot. Mom obviously was happy for her.

"They're going to Mexico on their honeymoon, hope the weather is good for them."

"Doubt they'll see much weather mom!"

"Bobby!" she mock scolded him.

He noticed she'd left the door to her bedroom slightly ajar and couldn't resist peeking through as she chattered. Initially he could see nothing but then he heard her voice moving and and suddenly he saw her from behind as she walked across the room in just her panties. He gasped as he saw the side of one magnificent boob and her shapely ass for a fleeting moment before she was out of view. He moved away from the door not wanting to be caught peeping but his dick had gone from 0 to hard on in about 5 seconds. Shit, she looks so hot, how did dad ever get any work done being married to someone so fucking sexy, he wondered.

He made his way downstairs and arranged his robe to cover his erection as best he could. Eventually he heard her coming down the stairs.

"I'm too pooped to cook tonight, what about we order a pizza and rent a movie?"

"Uh sure mom that's... "

He turned his head to look at her and the words died in his mouth. She was wearing a Blondie shirt, one ironically showing Debbie Harry in just a t-shirt. Bobby remembered his dad telling him that one of his buddy's had claimed he went to the show where she was wearing just a t-shirt and nothing underneath.

"My pal said the guy's in the front row had a real treat if you know what I mean?" Dad had told him with a knowing wink. "Don't tell your mom I told you that!" he'd smiled.

Now mom was walking down the stairs in the same shirt and Bobby could almost see up the front of it. Mom filled out her shirt a lot more than Debbie Harry though and Debbie's image was constantly on the move as his mom's boobs bounced and swayed under the shirt.

"What did you say Bobby?"

"Err... that'd be great mom!"

"Ok, here's the pizza menu, have a look and decide what you want while I get a drink."

Mom sure was hitting the bottle these days, but she seemed pretty cheerful so he wasn't about to deny her a little happiness.

Mom was busy chatting about work and seemed chirpy, she'd obviously enjoyed her time with the girls and had a few drinks while she was there. She plopped down next to him on the sofa, Debbie Harry bouncing around deliciously.

"What would you like sweetie?"

You to stroke my raging hard on till I shoot my fucking load all over your beautiful tits mom!

"Err, Pepperoni sounds good thanks Mom."

Mom ordered the pizzas and then they went through the movie box office channel to see what was available, Bobby sensed she was avoiding the elephant in the room and didn't want to discuss what had happened. She seemed fine with him but when the subject of hand jobs came up he was never sure how she would react, but then it wasn't normally something mothers and sons discussed he guessed. Mom was looking at the screen but Bobby was more interested in her beautiful legs and the twin treasures that seemed to have a life of their own under her shirt. His dick was throbbing under his robe and he wanted to just let it fall open and wave his hard cock at her but he figured that wasn't the best approach.

"Mom... "

"Yes Bobby?"

"About last night, I just wanted to say it doesn't change how I feel, you're still my mom and I still love you."

She went silent for a few moments, Oh God, please don't freak out or start crying.

"Bobby, I was going to talk to you about that later. Look... we can't change what happened, and I will always love you, but from now on... "

She paused. What? From now on no more hand-jobs? Back to the hospital? I'll jerk you off whenever you want? What?

DING DONG!

"Oh that'll be the pizzas!"

Shit!! I don't want pizza, I want you to stroke my aching cock!

"Come in, just put them on the table there while I get my purse."

The pizza guy followed his mom into the room his eyes glued to her barely covered ass. He noticed Bobby sitting on the sofa and gave him an embarrassed nod, Bobby guessed the guy wasn't much older than himself. He set the boxes down on the coffee table and mom returned with her purse, her knockers dancing under her shirt. The pizza guy's eyes were practically on stalks as she looked in her purse for some money.

"Here keep the change."

"Thanks."

Whether he was thanking her for the tip or the eyeful wasn't clear, but as he turned to go he gave Bobby a conspiratorial smile. Bobby flushed at the implication that he was mom's lover and the fact that the pizza guy clearly envied him. He was angry to see his mom be ogled like that, but at the same time he was proud that she was so hot.

They settled down to eat the pizza and watch the movie but Bobby couldn't relax for wondering what she had decided, he wanted to ask her but how do you find the right moment to say 'Mom are you going to jerk me off again?' Over the course of the movie mom poured herself another glass of wine and Bobby wondered if she was working up some Dutch courage.

As the movie finished and the credits rolled Alison muted the tv and turned to him.

"Bobby, about last night... I still love you and I always will, and I will always be your mother. I can't change what happened, so whatever damage is done is done... "

She paused to sip her wine and Bobby waited with baited breath and a throbbing cock.

"Bobby... look, I know how difficult it is for you, and I accept I've made things harder... "

Mom you have no idea how hard you are making me right now!

"What I'm trying to say, is if you need help while your hands are healing, with, well... you know, then I will try to make it better for you."

Did he hear right? Was she saying she would jerk him off?

"Mom, do you mean you'll, help me out, like last night?"

She was silent for a few moments and then said, barely audibly, "Yes Bobby."

She then turned to him and looked at him in the eye.

"But this is as far as things go. Ever. Do you understand?"

"Yes mom."

Fuck, she was going to keep doing it! He felt relief flood through him and leant back in the sofa, as he did so his robe fell open and revealed his huge hard cock standing up.

She glanced at his dick and smiled. "Do I take it you would like some help now?"

"Err... that would be really great mom!"

She smiled again and put her glass back on the table before opening his robe and rubbing his flat belly with her cool hand. She then ran her hand down and encircled his huge cock shaft, Bobby groaned at the feel of her fingers on his meat. She began slowly stroking the shaft, drawing the foreskin back and forward over the head of his cock for a few minutes while he lay back and gloried in the feelings emanating from his cock. She then became bolder, running her fingers up around the head of his cock, tickling the underside and running them around the ridge. His cock was drooling pre-cum now and she spread it over his glans forming a sheen over his purple head. He'd thought she would just jerk him off as fast as she could to get it over with but instead she teased and caressed him, her fingers giving him sensations he'd never believed possible. His girlfriends in the past had just jerked him off with mechanical movements but mom was like an artist as she caressed his cock.

She slowly increased the pace of her stroking, coaxing the cum from his balls with her delicate hands. He fought to hold back his cum, wanting to preserve the moment for as long as he could but it was an uneven contest, in a battle between his mom's magic fingers and his hard cock it was a foregone conclusion who was going to win. Steadily he felt the cum beginning to rise, his balls tightening at the prospect of release. Eventually he could hold back no longer, his mom seemed to sense he was near the end and her stroking of his cock became faster. He glanced down at his huge cock with her delicate hand stroking it and at Debbie Harry bouncing as his mom's boobs gambolled under her shirt and felt his balls pull up under his cock and the cum rising in his shaft.

"Urg! I'm cumming mom!"

She kept tugging his cock as he turned towards her and erupted all over the Blondie lead singer, load after load after load spurted from his cock soaking her shirt so it clung to her boobs. Eventually his orgasm subsided and he looked at her shirt, Debbie Harry now almost invisible under a sea of cum and his mom's nipples partly visible through the soaked fabric.

"Oh my god... I look like I just entered a wet t-shirt contest!"

His cock lurched at the thought of his mom parading in front of a bar full of horny guys, and the fact that she'd probably win!

"Sorry mom!"

"Well I guess this shirt is pretty much ruined."

She trotted off to the bedroom and he watched her bottom jiggling as she ran up the stairs. Holy fuck, hand-jobs on tap for the next month! He almost wished he could break his wrists again! And what hand-jobs! This wasn't like being just jerked off, it was like his dick was an instrument being played by a concert musician. He'd never had an orgasm like this before, his mom had ruined him for other girls now, none of his other girlfriends had come close to making him feel this good. And she would jerk him off whenever he needed it!

His cock had stayed hard after he came and as he thought about his mom jerking him off for the next month he felt his excitement returning. He wondered if she would jerk him off again tonight, and his cock lurched at the thought. His mom returned in a clean shirt and fetched herself another glass of wine before sitting next to him and noticing his erection, not that she could exactly miss it as the huge column of meat curved up in the air throbbing.

"Bobby, you're still hard!"

"Err..yeah."

"But I only just... I mean you only just.."

"Err.. yeah sorry mom."

"You mean, you want me to... again!?"

"Well... er, yeah that would be... I mean if it's ok?"

"Already?? Bobby, how many times a day do you normally... I mean did you, before your accident... how often did you masturbate?"

"About 3 or 4 times a day I guess."

"3 or 4??!! I'll run out of shirts in a week at this rate!"

"Take it off then."

"Very funny Bobby!"

"I'm serious, like you said you'll run out of shirts otherwise."

"Bobby, I'm not taking my shirt off! I'm not wearing a bra!"

No shit sherlock!

"Well it's not like I haven't seen them before."

"You mean in the shower when you promised you'd keep your eyes closed???"

"Err... yeah sorry, I panicked when I fell."

"And now you'd like another eyeful is that it???"

"Um, no mom, I'm just trying to be practical that's all."

"It seems every time you are being practical it involves me getting naked!"

His dick lurched at the thought but she either didn't notice or ignored it.

"Well that is one of Dad's favourite shirts."

He mentally crossed his fingers as this was a total lie, it was an old Bob Marley shirt and he never remembered Dad even wearing it. All the same it didn't seem right to hose down Bob!

His mom looked down at her shirt and he could see her nipples poking out through the material. Funny the A/C wasn't all that cold.

He hummed the melody from 'I shot the sheriff' and his mom playfully hit him on his shoulder.

"Ow! I'm a patient remember mom?"

"Hmmmm" she paused and he could see her weighing it up in her mind.

"Oh alright! I can't believe I'm doing this!"

He watched in slow motion as she reached down and lifted her shirt, revealing first her panties and her flat tummy then as the shirt continued to rise he could see the undersides of her magnificent breasts before the nipples and her whole chest was revealed.

"There! Happy?!"

She sat with her arms by her side making no attempt to cover herself as he gawped at her. Her breasts were even more beautiful than he remembered, huge and pear shaped with quite small oval aureola and hard nipples. They were glorious!

She said something but he didn't hear.

"Sorry mom?"

"I said a little eye contact would be nice!"

"Oh sorry."

"I don't know why you are so obsessed with my old boobs anyway!"

"Mom you have the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen! They're perfect!"

"Hmm. Better than all those perky cheerleaders you dated?"

"Mom those were just girls boobs, these are what a real woman's breasts should look like! They're amazing! They're so big, and so beautiful, and... "

"Alright Bobby, I get the idea you like them!"

Although she chided him he noticed she seemed to sitting up a little more and pushing her boobs out towards him. It also looked like her nipples were if anything harder.

She reached down and took hold of his cock and held it up to look at it.

"Well you certainly take after your father in one respect."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you have a very large penis."

"Like dad's?"

"Bigger." she murmured.

"What?"

"I said yours is even bigger than your father's! And that was the largest I've ever seen."

His cock swelled with pride as she held it in her hand and looked at it. The hand that still had her husband's wedding ring on it. His cock gave another sick lurch. There was cum still running down his cock from his last orgasm and as his mom held his shaft with one hand she used the fingers on her other hand to rub the cum over his cock head and shaft as lube before she began caressing it. He couldn't decide which to look at her magnificent tits or her hands working their magic on his cock. He settled on her boobs, her beautiful jugs gently swaying in time with her stroking. As he stared at them he decided they really were the most beautiful pair he'd ever seen, so full and round. Not the fake gravity defying tit's of a silicone enhanced porn-star, or the perky little titties of a teenager. They were full and heavy, rounded and beautiful.

Her fingers were teasing and stroking his cum coated cock head, the glans as swollen and as hard as the shaft. She then began gently tugging the foreskin up and down over his cock head, slowly building the excitement. Mom's technique was so much subtler than he had experienced before, it seemed like she was being so gentle it would take him ages to cum, but her light touch was deceptive. It made him so sensitive and aroused that the delicate stroking brought his orgasm bubbling closer faster then he expected. He was determined to hold on this time though, wanting to make the ecstasy last as long as possible.

Her stroking of his cock head remained a subtle relentless tugging that he could feel drawing him steadily closer and closer to orgasm. He fought the cum rising in his balls as the minutes ticked by but he was no match for his mothers skilled manipulations. Jeez-us no wonder dad married her!

But as he finally felt himself beginning to lose control and having to admit defeat, his mom seemed to sense this and slowed her stroking before running her fingers down his cock to gently play with his heavy balls while his orgasm subsided. After a minute or two she started lightly stroking his shaft again, drawing the foreskin back and forwards over the head. Her touch on his less sensitive shaft meant he was able to hold back longer this time, the sensation of her fingers round his cock and the skin sliding up and down his head was light and stimulating but even so after another few more minutes of her relentless stroking his balls were beginning to tighten and the cum beginning to rise.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,168 Followers
12