Mother's Legacy Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"YEOOWWWW. What is that?"

"That my dear is just a finger. When I get finished you be begging for a much bigger digit. Trust me. Now get down there and relieve your mom. Show her what you learned this morning. Maybe she will return the favor and munch on your sweet little box!" Gloria scooted down and gently pride her mother's lips off my ready to erupt, cock.

'Here mom let me finish him off. Why don't you show me how you ate my sister when you did her and when Gary cum's I'll keep it in my mouth and share it with you. OK?"

"Ooouuuu.....I'm so hot right now that anything sounds good honey! Speaking of honey! That looks like honey dripping from between your legs. Doesn't it Gary!"

"It surely does Adele. Come to think of it there may be another female interested in sampling that honey you have between your legs."

"You mean My sister?"

"Yeah.......and some one else as well. Lets eat ladies. It's cock and pussy time!" Adele watched Gloria lower her face and take my pulsing shaft in her mouth. Gloria took half of the cock in one swoop and left a veil of wetness when her head came back up. Her hand wrapped around the lower portion, and she started to jack me as if she had been doing all her life. Mother watched and you could see her nipples harden as she took in the sight before her. I reached out and pulled on one of her tits, securing a nipple between my fingers. I stretched the end until her whole tit was lifted from her chest. I then began a up and down motion which made her tit flesh pull even harder at the end of each stroke. Adele looked at me and I stuck my tongue out to indicate she should begin munching on her daughter's wet little cunt. Gloria's pussy was on my left and Adele was on my right, so I picked up Gloria's small frame and lifted her over me, making sure she didn't loose contact with my prick. Adele had turned and was looking up at her young daughter's pussy as I carefully lowered the wet gash to her face. I knew mom had her tongue working because Gloria moaned, sending the vibrations through my quivering pole. "You look so sexy ladies. I know I'm not going to last long. I don't think anyone could. This is just to dam, fucking, erotic. Mother is eating daughter. Daughter is sucking my cock, and it can only get better. YES......YES.......Yes.......SUCK MY COCK.......EAT THAT CUNT!!!!! Both women devoured the sex organs presented to them with untamed enthusiasm. I was glad I was a warlock and I think both women were glad I was where I was. Gloria had taken to cocksucking like a duck to water. Her lips slid up and down my shaft oblivious to everything save her mother sucking on her aroused slit. I watched as Adele held Gloria's legs apart while she fed on the buttery snatch before her. The sucking sounds she made told us all she was enjoying it. The mewing sounds coming from Gloria's filled mouth made my cock swell even more and sent shivers through my whole body. I knew it had been a while since the matron of the house had been royally fucked so I decided to offer my cock and my balls.

"Gloria! I'll bet it has been a while since your ravishing mother has felt a man inside that delightful opening between her legs. What say we get her turned around and I'll let you have the task of feeding this hard wand into that long neglected love grotto!"

"Ohhhh I think that would be a wonderful idea. You could fuck my mom, and I will help. Then I want a piece of that between your legs. It was the first one I ever sucked and I want it to be the first one to fuck me! Turn around mother so I can feed this big hard cock into your pretty pussy!"

"Before I take your virginity, I have to ask a certain someone. Then if that person agrees, and doesn't want a go at you, then and only then will I deflower you."

"Ohhh pooo......I was so hoping I could experience your love tonight."

"My dear. I don't think I will be able to get it up again after this. Besides which, if we wait another day or two it will only make it that much more enjoyable."

"OK.... I guess your right. Come here other and let me help Gary give you something you've been missing for so long." Adele stood over me, one foot on either side of my hips. Her pendulous boobs hung down inviting me to suck the hard protrusions pointing at me. Gloria scooted between my legs, running one hand up to my cock and the other to her mother's clit. Adele had grabbed her tits and was twisting her nipples, and pulling up on her mammoth breasts. She lowered her cunt towards me and Gloria aimed my rod. When the tip of my cock touched her pussy lips Adele squealed with delight. Gloria pushed the head of my cock at the opening of her mom's sex, swabbing the head, coating it with the warm oily essence. I was being bathed in lust from two relatively unknown women and loving every minute of it. The way Gloria slid my shaft through her mother's slit sent waves of pleasure up and down my body. Adele was throwing her hips back and forth in the opposite direction. Her jugs were flapping against her rib cage making a soft slap.....slap....slap.....slap, with each thrust.

"Please.....Gloria put it in..... I ne.....I need......to feel it inside me. Please honey put the hard cock in momma's pussy......... Please baby!"

"Oooouuuuuyessssssmomma..... Lower that hot little hole and I'll guide you right in. Ouuuuuuu....You look soooo wet and hot..... Your going to love it I just know it. Oh how I wish it was me lowering my pussy on that big cock. Yesss that's it lower.......lowerrrrrrr.......Yes! Yes! Your on your own mom. Lower yourself as fast as you please! I'm going to watch how it's done."

Adele now had two inches in her pussy. I let her ease herself down at her own speed. It has been a while and she had to get used to the strange invader. The wet lips of her love pit stick to the side of my rod as she sank lower. Her cunt was very hot and it felt as tight as my mother's so I knew I would be in for a snug fuck.

"Oh my gosh!. It feels soooo nice. I hadn't realized how good it felt to be filled like this. It's been so so long. I don't think I want to wait this long for the next one either. You feel so good Mr. Shamane. You cock is so big and hard. How big is it? It feels like a telephone pole."

It is eight and three-quarter inches, my love and you still have aboooouut..... three inches to go." As I said this Gloria place her hands on top of her mother's shoulders and pushed down hard enough to force her mom to swallow the last three inches in one shot.

"Ooouuummmmfffffhhhhh..... Oh Gosh...... Oh my....... I must be split wide open. I have to be.... Oh gosh"

"Relax mother. Your fine and you have the hole thing inside you right to the balls. It looks so sexy too. Your pussy lips are hugging it so tight. How does it feel now?"

"I think I have died and gone to heaven. It feels so good. I feel so full inside. Let me sit still and enjoy it for a bit." The older woman sat with her eyes closed, a smile playing across her face. Her chest heaving with her increased breathing. I could feel her cunt gripping my shaft from top to bottom. Her fluids were flowing down my sack and below, coating ass and the sheets. Gloria was moving around to the front of her mother. She took her left breast in both hands and bent forward to take the hard brown nipple in her mouth. She sucked the rubbery nubbin into her mouth, bringing a good part of the areola as well. Her hands molded to the big sponge like breast. She was rolling it and squeezing the flesh trying to increase her mother's enjoyment. Adele lifted herself up and lowered her frame, each cycle taking about five seconds. Gloria's head was following her mom's tit, not wanting to give it up. I reached up and played with the neglected tit, giving it equal stimulation. The pace began to pick up, as Adele became more aroused. Her hips were rising faster along with her breathing. The wet squishy sounds were getting louder and Gloria's mouth was fighting to stay connected to her pacifier. I could feel the pressure of my jism rising from deep in my balls. Soon I would be coating the insides of her cunt with hot sperm. Although Adele was over fifty and her chances of becoming pregnant were slim I felt I shoal ask her anyway.

"Adele baby.......Have you gone through the change of life yet? I don't want you to get knocked up at your age."

"Don't you worry none son. I had a hysterectomy a while back. None of those little buggers will find anything up inside me. I would bet, however remote if there were a chance, that prong of yours is long enough to reach the furthest depths of my hot little hole. Oouuuuuuyesssssss..... you are one beautiful stud muffin. Promise me.....you will...... come....back... and see....me again....... I do want another stab at this piece of flesh!"

"I think that can be arranged. Don't you Gloria?"

"Yes sir! Any thing you want is fine by me."

"Gloria! Remember when we were in the car, and where I put my finger? Why don't you try it on our new lover?"

"Oh how kinky!. Yes I think mom will get a charge out of that!" Gloria let her hand wander to her mother's soupy snatch and started to rub her clit, getting her fingers wet with cunt cream. Her mom figured this was what I did in the car and gladly accepted the intrusion, moaning with lust. After her fingers were sufficiently coated, Gloria replaced her wet fingers with her other hand and moved her wet hand behind her mom's back and slid them down the crack of her big ass cheeks. Adele didn't alter her fucking one bit as her charge, slid her finger to her wrinkled asshole. Gloria was rubbing the back hole with her middle finger waiting until she was sure there was enough lubrication, then she pushed against the elastic grip of her mom's back door and slid her finger up her ass as far as it would go. Adele screamed out at the sudden impaling and froze in mid stroke.

"OH FUCKWHAT WAS THAT?"

"That mommy was my finger going in you beautiful big ass! Doesn't it feel wicked?

"I'll say.... It was just the added push I needed to CUMMMMMMMMMMMM.. OH MY GOD!!!!!! I... OH YESSSSSSSSSS.. OHHHHHHhhhhhhhhnnggggg....." Her cunt muscles gripped my cock and squeezed it with vice like pressure causing me to shoot my hot stearm of cum deep in her belly. I let them both know I was adding to the orgasm.

"Oh Adele baby your squeezing the cum from my coccccckkkkkk......... Take it all sweety..... Ungh... Ungh... Ungh... Unghhhhhhhhhhh!" I let loose with four blasts of cum filling her hot wet cunt. Our juices were mixing inside her cauldron and the overflow started to leak out the edges, running down the shaft of my cock wetting my stomach and balls. Gloria quickly bent down and started to lick the mingle juices from our orgasm washing us both. Her mom lowered herself to the carpet and Gloria immediately sucked my wilting shaft into her starving mouth cleaning the traces of cum and cunt cream. When I was thoroughly washed she went right to mom's dripping quim and continued her cleansing. She pushed her tongue as far as she could into her mother's cunt spreading the lips with her hands. She absolutely adored cum and she didn't distinguish between male and female. We rested up after that and had some of the wine Gloria had brought in. Believe it or not we managed to size me up for some new suits before I left. I told Adele to pick the colors and get some shirts and ties as well. I told her to pick out what she thought would suit me. After all we had been through this afternoon I think I could trust her.

Gloria returned to the office with me. It was six o'clock and everyone had gone home. I drove her to her apartment and headed for my own nest. When I got home I went straight to the shower and cleaned up. I put on some lounging slacks and a robe and grabbed a beer and walked down the hall to mom's room. The door was open so I walked in and was greeted with the naked back of my mother. She was sitting at her make-up table putting some eye cosmetics on. Her black hair was wet and clung to her skin. She looked at my reflection and turned to face me, her lovely breast jiggling as she faced me with an indignant leer.

"And were have you been young man, and who have you been screwing?"

"Oppsss.. Does this mean I'm on you black list?"

"You should be! You sneaky little man. I promote you to a nice new job and the first thing you do is go out and fuck MY secretary. I'm not only upset, I'm also a little jealous." She gave me a little smile at the end, so I knew I was not in very much trouble.

"Mom! I didn't put it to your secretary. I only ate her pussy and she sucked me off. She's a virgin and I was saving her for someone special. But! That's not the best part. Gloria took me to a tailor to fit me for some new suits and it turns out her mother is the seamstress. When She was sizing me up for some slacks her hand bumped up against something hard and we ended up having a menage-a-trois. Mother daughter and me. It was incredible!" I went on to explain all the juicy details to mom. She sat and listened, hanging on every lusty detail. She turned around completely to face me and her hands were busy between her legs and on her creamy smooth tits. When I was done her chest was flushed pink and her nipples were hard as little stones. I finished by telling her she would not have to worry about me not wanting her anymore.

"Don't worry my sweet," I said as I reached for the wet spot between her legs. "This is the only pussy I am devoted to. I will never love another as I love you. You ARE and ALWAYS will be my true, true love." To prove it I leaned into her wet cavern and sucked her pussy until she begged me to stop, which was forty minutes later. She wanted to return the favor and suck me off but I told her I needed some rest. I had already come enough for one day. We stayed up a while longer going over some plans for my new office and what we should do in the way of improving the club's atmosphere. When we were satisfied we had covered all the important issues we retired to our bed for the night. Mom said we had to sleep naked, and I agreed, but she could not blame me if she were to be skewered in the night by a hard blunt instrument. We both chuckled and held each other close and drifted off to sleep.

To Be Continued...