Mother's Milk Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
652 Followers

Tom blushed a little as we both knew what he meant by that.

"Of course you can Tom. You are welcome here anytime day or night for coffee or whatever else you may need. Anything you need son. I am here for you," I said with love and desire and I meant every word.

Tom smiled at me and then leant down and kissed my lips.

"Bye mum. I love you. See you tomorrow."

"See you Tom. Have a good day at work. I love you too," I said as I waved him off.

Then I closed the door and went and got ready for work, smiling to myself as I thought of this morning's event. I was feeling very contented. Tom was giving me everything I'd been fantasizing about for so long and my fears of our sexual relationship ruining the close mother/son bond had not been realized.

He was still my boy Tom and when we weren't involved in a sexual act, he was just the same as always.

I could hardly wait for tomorrow.

It seemed those good things I had been waiting for had definitely arrived.

**********************

Tom came back the next morning on his way to work for more of my special 'coffee' and again the day after that. I loved sucking him off. The taste of my son's cum was so enticing and it was so exciting to give him oral sex that I almost came myself.

The more sexual acts we did together, the less shy Tom became. He was no longer shocked by the taste of his own cum when we kissed. In fact he seemed to like it, not as much as I did though of course.

On the third day of giving my son oral relief, I decided to spice it up a little for him by doing the deed topless. Tom really loved to watch my big breasts move as I sucked harder and faster bringing him to climax and after swallowing down the first spurt of his cum, I aimed his cock at my tits and a nice big glob of cum landed just above my right nipple.

Tom looked down at me and smiled as he recovered from his orgasm. He watched me intently as I rubbed his cum into both of my nipples.

I stood up and Tom was expecting me to kiss him with a mouth full of his cum as I had done on the previous two days, but instead I reached out and pulled his face to my breast.

"Suck on mummy son. That's my good boy," I instructed.

Tom didn't even hesitate. The taste of his own cum did not hinder him anymore. He was used to it already and the idea of tasting it from his mother's nipples definitely turned him on as he eagerly began to suck hard on me. Tom licked and sucked on my right nipple hungrily then changed to my left making sure he had licked up all traces of his cream. Then it was he, not me, that stood up and kissed me passionately.

It made me moan and turned me on so much as Tom's confidence as my lover progressed.

I felt a lot braver to speak to him about personal and intimate subjects such as his sex life at home.

"Oh you're such a good kisser Tom," I announced as we broke from the kiss, "Jen is a lucky girl."

Tom smiled modestly.

"Thanks mum. I love to kiss," Tom responded, "And I love all the things we do mum. I'm the lucky one."

I smiled back at Tom and then turned my back on him to make an actual cup of coffee for us both.

It's strange how quickly I felt comfortable to be topless in my kitchen with my son with his pants down at his ankles, making a coffee as if it was all perfectly normal.

While I was busy with the coffee, Tom had pulled up his boxers and pants and sat back down watching me. His eyes were always on me lately, even when I had my back to him, I just knew he was looking, intently studying my every move.

I sat back down at the table with our coffees. I remained topless while we sipped our drinks and conversed.

I asked him how his job was going and how Jen was coping with everything. He told me everything was fine but I could tell there was something on his mind that he was reluctant to say. So I thought I would just ask him outright.

"Tom is there something you want to ask me or tell me?" I questioned, "You seem a little distracted."

Tom shifted in his chair a little nervously. Then took another sip of his coffee as if for strength or courage.

"Mum. I um," he answered, pausing as he searched for the right words, "Mum I want to try something with you that I've always wanted to do but,um well Jen doesn't want to, so I was wondering if I could, um if we could...." Tom was blushing and not looking directly in my eyes as he spoke.

I could tell whatever he was thinking must be difficult for him to ask. But it pleased me that he was becoming more adventurous sexually and so whatever it was he wanted from me, the answer would be yes.

"Tom, I love you and I love making love with you. So whatever you want to do with me, I know I will enjoy," I replied with a smile, trying to make him feel more at ease. "My period should be over by tomorrow Tom, so we can do anything you like son."

Tom smiled sheepishly at me. I got up from my chair and went over to him and gave him a kiss, standing between his legs as we pashed. His hands instinctively reached up and caressed my naked breasts as our tongues danced together once more.

We broke from the kiss and I glanced down and saw my son had a bulge in his pants again and yet it had only been a short time since he came. Whatever it was on Tom's mind was exciting him very much.

"Tell mummy what it is you want to do tomorrow son," I whispered seductively in his ear.

I thought it might be easier for him to whisper to me rather than say out loud so I gestured to my ear and turned my head for him to whisper back his answer.

"I want to try anal sex mum. Would you let me um...," he said quietly and nervously in my ear, "Could I fuck you there please mummy."

I gasped, mostly from excitement than from shock. Instantly I had mental images of my son taking me doggy style and I felt myself get wet.

Tom was blushing and shuffling nervously in his chair, obviously worried that I might be disgusted in this suggestion and shun him.

It had been many years since I had experienced anal sex but I did enjoy it and the idea of being my son's first excited me beyond belief. I may not have been lucky enough to take his virginity, but I was going to be his first in something.

Tom looked worried about my stunned silence, not knowing if my gasp was a good thing or not yet. I put his mind at rest.

"Oh God yes son!" I exclaimed and then bent down and kissed him hard with passion and lust.

I reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants as I kissed him, feeling his arousal.

Again I whispered in his ear. "If you want to put your lovely hard cock in mummy's other hole, you don't have to wait until tomorrow for that son," I said sexily.

Tom groaned and I felt his cock twitch at that thought.

"Oh yes! Oh yes mummy. I so want to. Can I mummy, please?" he exclaimed.

I grinned at him. Then I looked at my watch. If we were going to do this now, we were both going to be late for work. Tom noticed me looking at the time.

"I don't care if I'm late for work mum," he said excitedly, "I want you so bad mummy."

Tom stood up and grabbed me, holding me close and kissing my neck.

"You do know I'm not going to get pregnant if you fuck me there don't you son, "I said cheekily.

Tom laughed and I giggled along with him.

"Oh yes I do know that mummy but I want to do it anyway. I want to make love to you mum. These last couple of days you have been giving me relief but I want you to cum too," said Tom in between kissing my neck.

"Ok Tom. Let's do it babe," I said, grabbing his hand and leading him into my bedroom.

Tom eagerly came with me and immediately as I got in my room, I began to undress him. I loved to look at his naked form, especially when he was erect.

I was already half naked, so it only took a minute to discard the rest of my clothing, and then I stood naked with my son and we kissed. He was so worked up at the thought of what we were about to do, his kiss was almost frantic. I hadn't seen him this excited over something since I brought him a play station for Christmas a few years back.

"It's been awhile since I did this son, so you're going to have to go slow and be gentle," I warned as I looked for my personal lubricant in my drawer next to my bed.

"Yes mum. I will mum," Tom replied excitedly, a little impatiently.

"And we are going to need lots of this stuff," I said with a giggle, showing him the tube in my hand.

We both grinned. I could tell the anticipation was almost too much for him. His cock was so hard even though he had recently cum.

I opened the lid and applied a generous about of lube to his erection. I rubbed it on all over and lots on the head. I was a little apprehensive because I hadn't had anal sex in years and although my son's cock wasn't huge, it wasn't small either. Definitely bigger than the last cock I let fuck my ass. But I did not let my concern show. I wanted to do everything with my son, be the one he expanded his sexual horizons with.

As I lubed him up I noticed he had lots of his own natural lube already, his cock was seeping precum and I was so tempted to lick it up, knowing how tasty it was, but I resisted and went about my task of coating his delicious cock in lube.

I then got up on my bed on all fours and leant down on my elbows, my butt sticking up in the air as an open invitation to Tom to help himself.

He didn't need to be asked again. Tom got on the bed behind me and started to caress my ass cheeks. It felt good and I wished that I had a huge mirror in my room so I could watch as well as feel what he was doing.

"You will need to loosen me up with your fingers first son or you will hurt me. Put lots of lube on me and on your fingers Tom," I instructed as I passed back the lube to him.

Tom took the tube from me but didn't use it right away. He seemed to be enjoying the view and the feel of my butt as he continued to rub it. Then I felt him pry open my ass cheeks as if to inspect me. I felt very open and vulnerable and that feeling turned me on. I was enjoying being the object of my son's inquisitive hands and eyes. The way he held my cheeks apart he must have been staring at my hole. I was waiting to feel his fingers invade me but then Tom did something I wasn't expecting. He leant down and kissed my ass cheeks and all around my hole and then right on it. It made me gasp.

Tom was making sounds of pleasure as he was kissing me and it felt so good and then he licked me. He hadn't even licked my pussy during our sex sessions yet, although it was something I had been desperately wanting him to do but was just waiting for the right time to suggest it. And yet here he was licking my asshole without any instruction from me. Damn it felt fantastic. I moaned and he responded to my moan with more licks. His actions and moans were telling me he loved this as much as I did.

I was so turned on by how it felt but mostly just the thought of my son giving me a rim job. It was so kinky and taboo and very stimulating. Then Tom pushed the tip of his tongue right inside me and darted it in and out. That was too much for me and I came.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes!" I called out as I climaxed.

"Mmm nice," said Tom as he pulled back from licking me. Then I felt his finger pushing against my asshole. It was well lubed and went in easily.

"Oh yes! That's it baby, nice and slow," I encouraged him.

Tom moved one finger in and out of my hole slowly and it felt fantastic. I was relaxed because I had just cum so I wasn't resisting the invasion. Then I felt another finger. I tensed a little and held my breath for a moment. But then I relaxed once more and began to push back onto his fingers as he explored my most private of holes. He was slowly stretching me and I could hear his breath was starting to pant. My son was definitely enjoying violating his mother in this way.

I knew it must be a struggle for him to be slow and patient, wanting so bad to put his cock where his fingers were. It felt so good as he prepared me, getting me ready to accept something bigger.

Tom must have sensed I was ready for him now or perhaps he was just very keen.

"Can I do it now mum?" he asked hopefully.

"Oh yes son. Just go slow and easy babe," I answered.

I tried to relax as I felt the tip of his cock, wet with lube and precum push up against my hole. I instinctively tensed up to brace myself for the intrusion, but then forced myself to calm by breathing in and out slowly. Tom went slow as I had told him to do. He pushed the head of his cock right in, causing me to gasp and panic just a little as if felt too big to fit.

"Stop!" I called out, "Just wait son. Don't push anymore Tom, give me time to adjust."

I was feeling so full and I only had the head inside me. Tom reluctantly stopped pushing and waited for me to tell him what to do.

"Oh mum. You're so tight in there. Oh it feels so good already and I'm not even all the way in," Tom said excitedly.

I was adjusting to him inside me. I did hurt just a little being stretched like this but also it turned me so much. I pushed back a little and began to rock slowly; little by little I could feel him entering me more.

Tom began to moan. I knew he would cum quickly.

He was almost all the way in and I knew I could take all of him now.

"Now son. Take me Tom. Fuck your mummy baby!" I demanded as I pushed back a little more.

"Oh fuck yes! Oh mum!" exclaimed Tom as he pushed himself in as far as he could go, his balls slapping against my pussy.

I gasped in both pain and pleasure all at once. Then he instinctively pulled out half way and slowly back in again. The mixture of pleasure and pain felt hot inside me, like his cock was on fire.

Tom was moaning and grunting as he enjoyed his first anal fuck. I was doing my own fair share of moaning and grunting as it felt better and better. I was close to cumming and I knew Tom wouldn't last much longer. Just a few strokes were all it was going to take.

Then Tom got vocal. I love dirty talk during sex, it always sends me over the edge.

"Oh you're so fucking tight mum!" Tom exclaimed, "Fuck I love seeing my cock in your ass mum. Yes! Yes! Take it my slutty mother!"

He was almost screaming at me as he rammed his hard cock into my ass again and again.

It was my turn to scream as the orgasm wave hit me hard. I swore as I came and the muscles in my ass clamped down hard onto Tom's cock immersed deep within me.

"Oh fuck! Yes!" was all I managed to say. I was out of breath and panting.

When my ass clamped down on my son's cock it triggered his orgasm and he filled my cavity with his white sticky fertile cum. His fingers digging into my flesh as he held onto me too tight as his climax took him.

He let go of me and I fell panting onto the bed on my stomach. Tom fell on top of me and we just lay there like that for a few minutes trying to catch our breath enough to speak. Two sweaty bodies trying to come back down to earth. I felt like I was drunk as the room seemed to spin.

Finally Tom seemed to have found his voice.

"Oh my God mum. That was so intense! Wow!" he said with passion as he rolled off of me and lay beside me.

"Wow is right son," I answered in agreement, "That was so worth being late for work for."

We both laughed and then realizing just how late it really was, Tom got up and grabbed my hand and tried to pull me off the bed.

"Come on mum. It's shower time."

I just wanted to lie there and go back to sleep. I felt good but exhausted. But I knew he was right so I begrudgingly got up and went to the bathroom with him.

We lovingly washed each others bodies under the warm water. We kissed as the shower rinsed us off.

I looked into my son's eyes and saw more than just the love of a son for his mother, I saw adoration. I had adored my son all his life and now I saw he felt the same way about me.

We got out and dried and dressed and then Tom left for work, promising to see me again tomorrow, and with one last kiss he was gone.

I left for work not long after him, thinking up an excuse on way as to why I was late. But mostly thinking about how wonderful my morning had been and how I couldn't wait for tomorrow so I could make love to my son again.

********************

Tom came back to see me again the next day and every day for a month. We made love every morning in the hope of making a baby. Tom told me how much he enjoyed his first anal experience and asked if we could do it again sometime. I wanted to as well but I had to get focused on getting pregnant so I told him we could do it again soon but for now we needed his cum in the right place. We both laughed about it but he knew I was right and so he agreed and we tried very hard to make a baby.

Some mornings he fucked me twice just in case double the amount of sperm might help, or so he told me. I wasn't about to complain. I loved him inside me, loved to feel his cum in my pussy.

It was four weeks after my last period and although I'm not that regular, I began to think maybe I was pregnant. I wasn't sure if it was just wishful thinking so I went to the pharmacy and got a home pregnancy test. My breasts felt a little tender and sometimes I do get that just before my period so it might have been nothing but there was a good chance that I might pregnant, after all we had been at it like rabbits.

I didn't tell Tom that I brought the home test as I didn't want to get his hopes up.

I got up a bit earlier than usual and I peed in a little cup and took the test.

Three minutes can seem like a life time at times like this. I knew Tom would be here any minute and I wanted to know either way before he arrived.

I stared at the result for longer than the three minutes that I had been waiting before. The test came back positive! According to this piece of plastic in my hand, I was in fact pregnant.

Millions of things seemed to rush through my mind all at once. Of course excitement first, then a touch of fear as I remembered all the things involved in pregnancy, then a little disappointment as I thought that this could be the last time I got to make love to my son.

I decided then and there not to tell him until I had been to a doctor and got it confirmed professionally. I told myself it was so I didn't get his hopes up and then be depressed if I was wrong, but in the back of my mind I knew I was stalling so that I could have a few more days of sex with my son.

Tom arrived and we made love again. I felt a sadness and a sense of pending loss, but I hoped that Tom did not sense it.

After Tom left for work, I showered and got ready myself. Just before I left for my own job, I rang up and made a doctors appointment for after work.

The doctor confirmed what I already knew. I was pregnant and she congratulated me and booked me in for regular check ups.

I went home feeling a bit confused about how I felt. I was happy of course, now I could give my son what he wanted so much. But I was also sad as I felt like I was about to lose the best lover I ever had.

That night as I lay in bed thinking things over, I made a decision to delay telling Tom the news.

Part of it was that it was so early into the pregnancy that things could go wrong and I didn't want to hurt him if the worst happened, but mostly it was that I just couldn't bear to give him up just yet.

nz_marie
nz_marie
652 Followers
12