Mother's Milk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nz_marie
nz_marie
650 Followers

"I know son. I love you and miss you too. I just thought that now that I'm pregnant that you wouldn't want to have sex with me anymore," I replied.

"Of course I still want you mum. You know it hasn't just been about a baby for a long time, it's a lot more than that," Tom responded.

"Yes I do know son. Well at least I hoped," I said with a smile, "But what about Jen?"

"I love Jen too mum, of course I do. I love you both. Can't I be with both the women I love? Jen has me to herself from 6pm to 6am every day and more on the weekends. Why can't I just have you for half an hour every day mum?" Tom asked, almost pleading.

How could I resist? My son was looking at me with love and desire. He wanted me just as much as I wanted him. I could not deny that the idea hadn't entered my head a hundred times a day either but I was too afraid of rejection to suggest it.

"Yes son. You can," I said with a smile, looking at my son lovingly, "You can come here everyday on your way to work but I think you shouldn't come here on the weekends. Spend your time with Jen and concentrate on preparing for the baby. And make sure you don't forget about Jen's needs too."

"Are you kidding mum?" Tom said with a chuckle, "Since we have been lovers mum, I've been so horny, and Jen doesn't miss out believe me!"

I laughed with him. Suddenly I didn't feel so jealous thinking of my son having sex with Jen, actually it kind of turned me to know that since Tom had been my lover, his sex life at home had increased as well.

Nice to know that I had that affect on him.

I leaned forward and kissed my son. We had an arrangement. I could hardly stop smiling at the thought of sex with my son five days a week. Sex for lusts sake, sex with my lover and for no other reason but for mutual pleasure. I reached over and rubbed his cock through his pants, he was still hard and I felt him twitch.

"About time you got naked then isn't it Tom? Or you will be late for work son," I said.

Tom grinned at me, obviously happy with our arrangement too. He got up off the bed and was about to take off his clothes when he looked at his watch. The morning was flying by, not really enough time for sex.

"I don't think I have the time now mum. I really want to stay and make love to you now but look at the time," he said indicating to the clock.

"Then don't make love to me Tom. Just fuck me. You already made me cum twice; it's your turn babe. Put your lovely hard cock in mummy and fuck me hard and fast til you cum son. Don't hold back and wait for me this time," I said with lust.

"Ohhh," he moaned at my dirty talk, "Really mum? You want it in you now?" he asked as he undone his pants and stood out of them, pulling down his boxers at the same time. His erection stuck out as if looking at me, precum oozing from the tip.

"Oh yes son. I want it. I need your cock in me now," I moaned and then I opened my legs wide as an invitation.

Tom took off his shirt and quickly got on top of me. He entered me with one hard thrust and didn't even kiss me as he usually would when we had sex. He just thrust hard into me over and over, slamming his cock home as he looked into my eyes.

I loved how Tom would talk dirty or talk openly about what his secret sexual desires were in the moments just before he came. I found out a lot about his fantasies in those moments and today was very revealing.

"Mum you taste so good. I can't wait to taste your milk too, I bet it's going to be delicious," he said with lust.

I found that thought so exciting that my pussy clenched and I almost came.

We were both moaning and panting and then I felt him tense up. He grunted and moaned as he came, filling his mothers cunt up with more of his warm sticking cum that I desired so much.

He pulled out of me quickly and stood up, smiling down at me as I lay there panting close to orgasm but denied it this time.

"Sorry that I have to go now mum. I will make it up to you tomorrow I promise," He said, "I don't even have time for a shower, just a quick wash."

Off he rushed to my bathroom and cleaned up quickly. Then he came back and dressed hurriedly while looking at me still lying in the same position as he left me.

"You don't have to lie there and wait mum. You're already pregnant," he said with a chuckle.

I laughed with him. Then he came over and gave me a quick goodbye kiss with a promise to return for more the next day.

I heard him lock the front door as he left. I still lay there on the bed. I was going to need another shower, but first things first. I reached down and scooped out my son's fresh cum from my pussy and ate it. So delicious, even better when it was mixed with my own juices. My fingers searched for more and I hungrily sucked all I could get off my fingers. My morning fix of protein I thought to myself with a grin.

Then I got up and showered again, using the detachable showerhead to get myself off. I needed to cum one more time before work. All I had to do was aim it so that the pressurized water hit my clit and think of all the sex I would be getting from my son in the months maybe even years to come and I climaxed with ease.

Late again for work. Oh well, they didn't mind as along as I made up the time. I would just finish twenty minutes later than usual. This morning was definitely worth getting stuck in the peak hour traffic for.

nz_marie
nz_marie
650 Followers