Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 03

Story Info
Charlie gets his birthday wish to have sex with his mother.
14.9k words
4.39
54.1k
58
3

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all came to a head, no pun intended, appropriately on Nude Day last year, Saturday, July 14, 2012, my 23rd birthday, right after the dream I had of my mother coming in my room naked. It was then that I told my mother that I had a girlfriend. It was one thing for me to finally have a steady girlfriend but quite another thing for me to have Julie in my life, a clone of my mother. I believe that my having a girlfriend who looked a lot like a younger version of my mother was the catalyst that turned my mother into the incestuous slut that she is today, the poor dear.

Apparently, having witnessed it firsthand myself, jealousy does wonders for incest. Just the three of us, my mother had me invite Julie to my birthday party so that she could meet her while celebrating my birthday. What happened before my birthday party, that morning was the catalyst of what would happen later and that would change my life, at first for the better and then for the worst, forever. Even though I was having regular sex with my girlfriend by then, still horny for my mother, I was having regular sex with my mother. Attesting to it after having sex with my mother for a year, incestuous sex is best after all.

With our physical and emotional immaturity connecting somewhere in the middle, just 23-years-old then, my mother was a 41-year-old single mother. A real MILF, if ever there was a mother I'd like to fuck, it was my Mom. With me looking older than younger, everyone who saw her thought she was younger and everyone who saw me, thought that I was older. No one would ever guess that she was over forty, that I was only twenty-three, and that she was my mother. At most, they'd think she was thirty-five.

If my mother was reticent about having incestuous sex with me before, she wasn't reticent about having sex with me after I showed her the picture of Julie and after she met Julie. In the way that my mother was staring at Julie's photo, with jealousy so unbecoming her, I knew she was jealous of her. I knew then and there that I had aroused something deep inside her, the same need that I had in me to have sex with my mother, she suddenly shared to have sex with me. A real metamorphosis, the transformation from my mother being a normal mother in every way to suddenly turning into an incestuous slut made me rethink my need to even want or need Julie. Except, just as I loved my mother in the way that a son should love his mother, I loved Julie too, but in the way that a man should love a woman. Nonetheless, having two beautiful women in my house, two women that I knew intimately, that day started like any other day.

With all the things that I could have done for myself, whether it was to carry my clean laundry up to my room, do my own laundry, or empty my trash, my mother always barged in my room to do all of those things for me. Deciding to flash her my cock in the way she's always flashing me her pussy and tits with her living in her sexy nightgowns, after a while, I used to count on her barging in my room for one reason or another as my planned opportunity to flash her. Flashing her my flaccid cock while watching her reaction to seeing my flaccid cock, gave me new masturbation fodder when masturbating over the thoughts of my naked mother having sex with me.

Sometimes, knowing she'd be opening my bedroom door any second, standing there naked as if flashing a hotel maid, for her to catch me naked in the way that I'd love to catch her naked when barging in her room, I pretended I was getting dressed. Stroking myself to a nice erection first while wearing nothing but my birthday suit, I'd stand there naked holding my underwear in hand while waiting for her to fling open my bedroom door. Even when I stroked myself to a nice erection, taking her too long to barge in my room, she always caught me with my flaccid cock instead of with my erection. Waiting for her to barge in my room and taking her sweet time about it, even when I continually stroked myself while waiting for her to fling open my bedroom door, she's never seen me with a full erection.

Feeling so horny for her after having her seeing me naked, so wrong that it was good, I wished I could masturbate in front of her. Only, whenever she's seen my cock, not wanting her to know my real intentions, I've always made my flashes appear accidental and not intentionally done. Even though I was intent on flashing my mother my erect cock, if only to see her reaction and if only to give me more fodder to masturbate over later, I didn't want her to think of me as the incestuous pervert that I am. With her needing to trust me to respect her, I didn't want her to kick me out of the house for disrespecting her by flashing her my erect prick while ogling her nearly naked body every time she sashayed around the house in her sheer, nearly see through nightgowns.

Wanting her to see my erect prick, the only way of doing it without being deliberately blatant about it, I'd masturbate with my headphones on and my eyes closed to see what she'd do when seeing me masturbating my erection. I left my eyes open a tiny crack, enough to see her. Wondering her reaction to seeing my erection, most times, when she saw me holding and stroking my hard prick, perhaps figuring that I'd never know she saw me playing with myself, she'd stand in my doorway for a few seconds to watch before leaving and quietly closing my bedroom door behind her. Even if only for a few incestuously charge seconds, it was so hot to see her watching me play with myself.

I wondered what she was thinking when seeing my engorged erection while I pretended that I was engrossed in my music. Imagining she was, I wondered if she was impressed in seeing my stiff cock. I wondered if seeing my erection made her as horny as I was when seeing her pussy or tits. I wondered if she wished she could stroke me as much as I wanted her to stroke me. I wondered if she dreamt of me having sex with her that night. I wondered if she masturbated over me in the way that I masturbated over her. Pussy and tits for cock and balls, I wondered if she'd deliberately flash me more after I intentionally flashed her.

Today, just before she barged in on me, hearing her coming and knowing she'd be in my room momentarily, being the incestuously perverted son that I am, I stripped naked. Knowing that today was the day that I was deliberately going to show her my erection with my eyes wide open, I couldn't get naked fast enough. I was as nervous as I was sexually excited for her to see my erection. Jumping back in bed and covering myself with just a thin sheet, wanting her to finally see me with a huge erection, I started masturbating myself while thinking about having sex with my mother. Sure enough, without the courtesy of a knock or a warning, she threw opened my bedroom door as if she were a gunslinger entering a saloon in the wild west and looking for a fight. Only, my bedroom wasn't a saloon and my mother wasn't a gunfighter looking for a fight but my incestuous lover or so I hoped and imagined she'd be soon looking to have sex with me.

"Charlie, get up," said my Mom. She walked over to my bed and shook me awake in the way that she did in my sexy dream about her. "You're going to be late for work."

With my back turned to her, wanting to make my erection even bigger and harder, I continued fondling the head of my cock with my fingertips while stealthily stroking myself. Finally, with the timing of it perfect for the exhibitionistic event, I had a massive erection that I didn't want to lose. Needing to show my mother my erection, just the thought of deliberately flashing her my hard cock kept me hard this time.

"I'm not going to work today Mom," I said turning more to her to see her standing over me.

Figuring she could see my hand, along with my big bulge beneath the sheet, not wanting her to catch me playing with myself, I stopped touching myself. Nonetheless, in the way my cock puffed up my sheet, my big, manly bulge was obvious from any angle and I saw her glance down at the disturbance beneath the sheet before looking back up at me.

"Why not? Are you sick?"

As soon as she leaned over me, as it always did whenever she leaned forward, my window to her magnificent breasts, the top of her sexy nightgown fell open. With me still in bed, I had the perfect vantage point to see all that I wanted to see of my mother's beautiful breasts, a sexy sight that maintained my erection. She leaned down low enough and long enough to flash me her tits with a nice down nightgown view while feeling my forehead for a fever with the back of her hand. If only she'd feel me lower, she'd think I had a fever of a difficult and from a different disease, if she felt how hot and how hard my cock was for her.

Wishing she was naked and feeling my fever with a kiss on my lips before kissing my cock, I wished she'd kiss me as she did in my erotic dream. Wishing she was anyone else but my mother, my aunt, my grandmother, or my sister, if I had a sister, I so wanted to reach my horny hand down her nightgown and cup her breasts while fingering her nipples. My favorite views to see, even over seeing her pussy in up nightgowns, I love seeing her tits, her areolas, and her nipples in down nightgown views. Clearly, with her leaning over me and her nightgown top falling open, with her flat, toned stomach not obstructing my view, I could nearly see clear down to her pussy. I so wanted to rip the sheet from my body and pull her on top of me before rolling over on top of her. I so wanted to spread her legs and make love to her before fucking her, really pounding her pussy hard with my cock.

"Don't you know what day today is Mom?"

"Yes," she said standing from leaning over me. "Today is Monday," she said with a laugh, "the day that I drag your ass out of bed and drive you to work because you've already missed your carpool ride," she said looking at me as if she wanted to kiss me.

"Today is my Birthday," I said looking at her as if I wanted to kiss her while thinking of her sitting on my bed naked and kissing me in my dream.

"I know it's your birthday," she laughed again. "I was there. I have a little birthday celebration planned for you when you get home from work."

"Also, today is Nude Day Mom," I said with some reservation and trepidation while looking at the big impressions her tits and nipples made through her sheer nightgown before looking up at her eyes to see how she responded to today being Nude Day.

"Nude day?" Judging by her apparent disinterest, not a good sign that she'd want to celebrate the Nude Day holiday naked with me, she shrugged and made a sour face. "Pray tell, I can understand you not wanting to work on your birthday but what does Nude Day have to do with you not going to work?"

Inspired by having this Nude Day conversation with my MILF of a mother for me to build the courage to flash her my erect cock, I recalled the dream of her asking to celebrate the Nude Day holiday with me. As if it really happened, I couldn't shake the image of her coming into my room and sitting on my bed naked before she removed my sheet and stripped me naked too. I couldn't shake the feeling of her wrapping her hand around my cock and stroking me while I felt her breasts and fingered her nipples.

"I took the day off. I decided to stay home and celebrate my birthday and the Nude Day holiday naked," I said timidly albeit bravely while watching for her reaction.

"Naked?" She laughed. "Being that your birthday has always coincided with Nude Day, since when do you celebrate some obscure, ridiculous holiday, Nude Day, by getting naked?"

She put her hand on her hip and stared at my big bulge before looking up at me while I stared at all that she was showing through her sheer, sexy nightgown. An image to behold and with nothing left to the imagination though the morning light that shown through my window, the sun lit her up as if she was standing there naked. She looked so breathtaking in her short, low cut, nearly see through nightgown. She was wearing her sexiest nightgown and it was sheer enough that I could see her nipples making their daily appearance. I'd give anything to suck her nipples through her nightgown while feeling her beautiful, round ass. When looking closer, staring at her as if I was a starving man and she was a seven course feast, I could discern the shadow of her blonde, trimmed, pubic hair through the thin material of her dressing gown. I'd give anything to finger her pussy before licking her pussy and before fucking her pussy.

"Today," I said getting up the courage to expose my sexual fantasy to her along with everything else. "Today is the day that I'm celebrating the obscure holiday of Nude Day by getting naked," I said.

"Naked? Seriously, you're actually going to celebrate Nude Day naked?" Sometimes hard to read, surprising me, she looked at me with a face full of as much sexual excitement as she had confusion. Was she imagining me naked, I wondered? "Where can you walk around naked without being arrested?"

"Right here in my own house," I said throwing the covers off of me to expose my erection to my mother.

I couldn't believe that I was finally and deliberately showing my mother my erection. I looked down at myself to see what my mother was seeing before looking up at her. Just as in my dream of her coming to my room naked and just as in all of my incestuous, sexual fantasies about her, I watched her eyes go right to my cock. For the first time, I was purposely showing my mother my erect cock. For the first time, instead of looking away, my mother stared at my cock. With my errant sheet the dropped sail, maintaining my erection by her staring at my stiff prick, proud to be so exposed, my cock stood straight out as if it was a mast on a sailing ship anchored in the sea of incest.

"Charles! For God's sakes, cover yourself," she said stepping forward to flip the sheet back over my cock without taking her eyes of my hard prick. Was she so outraged as she wanted me to believe or did she step closer on the pretense of covering my cock with my sheet for a better look of my engorged penis. "How dare you expose yourself to me! What are you drunk or high? I can't believe you did that," she said shaking her head in disbelief.

Dizzy with sexual excitement of just having exposed my erect cock to my mother, I'd give a million pennies for her thoughts. Not believing her outrage for a second, she stared too long at my exposed prick for her indignation to be anything but an act. If only she was more forthcoming, if only she'd take the next step and cross the incestuous line with me, and if only she'd tell me how she felt about me as I'm always showing her how I feel about her. In the way that she flashes me her pussy and tits every day, I always walk around with an erection in my pajama bottoms. Just as she stood in my room nearly naked in all that her sexy nightgown couldn't hide, it's time that I know if my mother wants me as much as I want her.

"Not drunk nor on drugs, I'm neither of those Mom. I'm just tired of all the foolish convention. Don't you ever get tired of wearing clothes and of hiding who you are by wearing clothes designed by designers who think they know who you are mother? Don't you wish you had control over your own body and were free to do whatever you want and whenever you want? Don't you wish you could just walk around in public naked?"

I threw the covers off myself again, climbed out of bed, and stood in front of my mother naked. Figuring that either she'd stare at my cock again in the way that she did before or leave my room, she surprised me when she shielded her eyes with her hand and put her head down.

"Put some clothes on please Charles," she said. "You're embarrassing me. And to answer your question, most people look better with their clothes than without them," she said with a sexy laugh.

"Present company excepted," I said with a laugh. "After seeing so very much of you in your sheer, sexy nightgowns, I imagine you look hot naked."

"Charles! That's quite enough. I'm your mother and not some bar slut you've picked up on the street and brought home for sex," she said.

Bullshit. Embarrassing her my ass. I don't believe her. For her to flash me in the way that she does when parading around me in her nightgowns, she's not so innocent. If she was embarrassed she would have fled my room. In the way that I'm always trying to catch her naked, if she wasn't trying to catch me naked, she'd knock first instead of barging in my room. In the way that she stared at my cock, the same way that I stare at her when seeing something of her that I shouldn't see, she wouldn't stare at my cock if she was embarrassed. Definitely though, she'd stare at my cock if she was sexually excited.

With me standing there naked, why was she still standing there staring at all that I was showing? Why did she stare at my cock before shielding her eyes and putting her head down? Boldly going where no son should ever go with his mother, even on Nude Day, I suspected that she wasn't embarrassed at all seeing my cock. I dare say that she was sexually aroused seeing my stiff prick. If she was embarrassed at all, she was embarrassed because she was interested in having sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her. Maybe she wanted to celebrate Nude Day with me by getting naked too but feared taking the next step across the incestuous line.

"Look at me Mom," I said even surprising myself with my brazen inappropriateness that demanded that she look at my erect prick. "I'm naked. Look at my cock Mom. Look at me," I said wrapping my hand around my cock and lifting and slowly stroking myself as if offering my prick to her. Practically waving my cock in her face, I was deranged by my lust for my mother.

"I'm not going to look at you Charles, until you cover yourself," she said covering her face with both hands. "With you flashing me every time I walk in your room lately, I've seen your penis plenty of times before."

I detected a modicum of some sexual excitement in her quivering voice when she admitted that she's seen my penis plenty of times before. Was it sexual excitement or embarrassment? I didn't know. Hoping for the former over the latter, I was hoping for some motherly sexual excitement at her seeing me naked.

"You've never seen me with an erection," I said continuing to slowly stroke my cock in front of her.

Masturbating myself with my mother still standing in my bedroom, one of my sexual fantasies come true, I so wanted to cum for my mother. When she refused to watch me masturbate, I took my flashing her a step further. Possessed by incestuous lust for my MILF of a mother, I stepped closer to her and with a quick, hard, yank, as if someone else was doing what I had just done, I grabbed her by her wrist and forced her hand on my cock. Another sexual fantasy realized, finally, my mother was actually touching my big prick. Even though I forced her to do so, I couldn't believe my mother was touching my prick. With her making me even harder and hotter by touching me, I so wanted to wrap her fingers around my hard cock.

"Charles! How dare you! I'm your mother!"

She pulled her hand away as if my cock was a hot stove and before I even had the chance to wrap her fingers around my cock for her to stroke me. Confessing her sexual attraction to me, she stared at my erect cock before lifting her head to look up at my face. Still the masturbating fact remained was that my mother touched my cock with her bare hand while staring at my erection. Wow!

"It's just a cock Mom. You're the one who made me. My penis is just part of me. If you love me, you'd love my penis too," I said slowly stroking myself in front of her while hoping to persuade her to touch me again. "My penis as much belongs to you as it does to me," I said not even believing that line.