Mother's Nude Day Sexual Fantasy

Story Info
Son reads his mother's Nude Day sexual fantasy.
11.8k words
4.12
166.4k
67
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a Nude Day contest story. Please vote.

Son reads his mother's journal and discovers her Nude Day sexual fantasy.

*

I awakened to pee again. Never did I awaken to pee before I started having inappropriate dreams and incestuous fantasies about my mother. I always slept through the night. Waking up in the middle of the night to pee is an old man thing but I'm not an old man. I'm only 22-years-old. Now, after I dreamt about my mother naked again, I awaken with a huge erection. Then, unable to get back to sleep, I have to get up to pee.

Yet, before I pee, I'm so horny for dreaming about my mother naked that I need some sexual relief. I can't help myself. I stand over the toilet and masturbate over all that I dreamt of my mother. Now a nightly occurrence, having lustful dreams of my Mom, getting up to pee, and masturbating, before peeing, I haven't masturbated as much over the thoughts of having sex with my Mom in years.

With the pressure of being unable to find a job and afford my own apartment, I'm reverting to how I was before I left home for college. Dreaming about her naked, dreaming about having sex with her, I thought I was done lusting over my mother. Now that all of these incestuous thoughts have resurfaced, now that I'm dreaming about my sexy mother again, I don't know what to do with my incestuous fantasies, other than to stroke myself while masturbating my lust away for her. Yet, my wicked thoughts return that night and every night in my fitful sleep.

After having tossed and turned all night, covered in sweat, I'm so hot that I need to shower. Not even living with my Mom, yet, just the thought of moving back home makes me crazy with incestuous desire for her. While masturbating, running through the long list of all the ways that I can voyeur my Mom in all manners of undress and all the ways that I can expose myself to her, even though I dread the thoughts of living with my mother again and not being out on my own, nonetheless, I'm sexually excited about moving back home.

What's wrong with me? Why am I like this? Why am I so sexually attracted to my mother? My lust for her is abnormal; it's perverse and my behavior is nuts. A rite of passage, I thought I outgrew the incestuous attraction that I had to her, but now it's not only all returning but also returning even stronger. A day doesn't go by that I don't think of her naked. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about exposing my cock to her. A day doesn't go by that I don't think about having incestuous sex with her.

"Mommy, I love you. Mommy, I want you. I want to fuck you, Mommy. Suck my cock, Mommy."

It all starts with that same damn dream. My mother is asleep naked on her couch and I'm standing over her staring down at her. Once my eyes adjust to the darkness, there's enough moonlight entering the window to make out the details of her naked form and my eyes can't believe what they are seeing.

Naked with my cock in hand, I'm standing right in front of her masturbating. If she opened her eyes, she'd see me stroking my cock over the naked sight of her. Filled with fear, hoping she won't awaken and see me standing there staring at her nude body, while masturbating, but at the same time, I'm filled with incestuous lust and I want her to see me and watch me stroke my cock.

Going from fear to excitement and hoping she'll awaken, wishing she'd open her eyes to see me and watch me masturbating, I wonder her reaction would be and what she'd say to seeing me stroking my cock. Will she be revolted or excited? Would she look away or stare? Would she watch me stroke my cock?

Hoping she'll like what she sees and want to watch me masturbate, I have this incredible urge to cum all over her naked body. Hoping she'll reach up and touch me, stroke me, and take me in her mouth and suck me, while I fondle her big tits, play with her nipples, and finger fuck her wet pussy, that's how the dream always ends. It ends right at the good part, before she awakens, before she sees me, touches me, strokes me, and sucks me, and before I touch her and fuck her. Never do I cum, which is why I must get up to masturbate, before peeing. That dream makes me so fucking horny.

Even though I know it's just a dream, the dream is so real and I'm quaking with an incestuous fever that is so hot that I can't think of anything other than my naked mother. As if I'm really there standing over her, I can see her naked body so clearly. As if it's really happening in real time, her tits, her nipples, and her pussy are right there, inches away from my horny hand, while I stroke my cock faster.

I want to reach out and touch her. I want to reach out and feel her. I want to lean down and suck her nipples, while fingering her pussy. Then, when she's as excited and wants me as much as I want her, I dream of her touching me, stroking me, and sucking me. Then, I mount her and fuck her. Oh, yeah, I really fuck her hard and deep, before making love to her. I imagine kissing her, French kissing her, while my cock is buried inside of her.

"I love you, Mommy. Fuck me, Mommy. Fuck me. Make love to me, Mommy."

"Yes, Johnny, let me suck your cock first to make you good and hard, before you fuck your mother."

Yet, knowing it's all just a dream, wishing it was real, wishing I could see her naked, wishing she'd watch me masturbate, I'm afraid to do any of that. I'm afraid that if she awakened and saw how I lust over her, she'd reject me. Able to somehow conceal my lust for her, I don't want her to know her own son is so perversely twisted that he lusts over his own mother. I could never look her in the eye again. Tarnished by my forbidden lust for her, our loving mother and son relationship would be forever ruined and, no doubt, I'd be ostracized from her home and banned from her life.

I don't understand any of it. What does the dream mean? Why must I be so tortured by having the same dream every night? Never does the dream end. Abruptly stopping, always it's the same. Always I awaken sexually frustrated with an erection and the only relief I get is to masturbate over all I just dreamt. Then, after masturbating over my Mom, I always feel so wicked, dirty, and guilty for sexually fantasizing over my mother.

Even though I want the dream to continue and finish, hoping if the dream ends by having sex with my Mom, the oh so sexually frustrating dreams will stop, I don't want them to ever end. Even though I go to bed with the thought that tonight is the night that I'll continue to conclusion with my incestuous dream, never do I have sex with my mother. Even when sleeping, I'm unable to cross the incestuous line. If he were still alive, I wonder what Freud would have said about the dreams that I have of my mother.

It's all so very sexually frustrating that I never cum in my dream. Maybe if I had a wet dream, I'd have no reason to get up to masturbate and pee. Then, along with the sexual pleasure of the dream, there's the guilt that weighs a heavy hand of remorse on my head and pitiful sorrow in my heart. If the pleasure of having sex with my Mom wasn't so pure and so very exciting, the guilt would paralyze me from the pain of being so perversely perverted.

Having to confront my reoccurring dream the next day, what was so exciting the night before, is emotionally disturbing now that I'm lusting over my mother again. As soon as I dream of my mother lying naked on the couch, as soon as I start masturbating over the imagined image of her naked body, while standing in front of my sleeping mother, and as soon as I'm about to cum all over her face, tits, and pussy, I awaken. Is it that my dream is so disturbing that I can't go all the way and cum all over my mother's naked body?

"Cum, Johnny, cum. Cum on Mommy, Johnny," she says and I really want to, but can't.

I so want to cum all over my mother's naked body. I really want to shoot gobs of warm oozy cum on her face, on her tits, and all over her pussy, but I can't. Still so sexually charged, yet so sexually frustrated by the reoccurring dream without conclusion, now that I'm awake, I must masturbate with the thoughts of my mother's naked body still fresh in my mind, while pretending that I'm cumming all over my naked mother, so as to finally finish my dream.

"Oh, my God, it's all so real."

Am I that upset about moving home that this is how my thoughts have manifested? I'd need a psychiatrist and months of therapy to help me figure out why I still lust over my Mom. Maybe moving home is the reason why I'm having to revisit the lust that I once had for my mother. Maybe the thought of living with my mother again is why I continue to have this one reoccurring dream.

Maybe I shouldn't move in with her, but where do I go? I have nowhere else to go. I love my mother, but I don't want to be lusting over her and masturbating over her, in the way that I used to do every day, multiple times a day, before I went away to college. I don't want to revert back to trying to see under her skirt and down her blouse, while inventing new ways to accidentally on purpose expose my cock to her. I thought I was over all of that.

After I graduated college, there were no jobs. Without having the experience to get a better paying job, I was too educated to get a minimum wage job. Besides, I could never afford to live on minimum wage. With no job, no money, and no place to live, after having to move out of my college dorm room, my Mom suggested that I live with her in her one bedroom condo, until I found a job and got settled.

Once free from school, imagining myself as a footloose and fancy free bachelor going to bed with a different women every night, the idea of moving back in with my mother didn't much appeal to me then, as it still doesn't much appeal to me now. Yet, with no job, no money, and no place to romance women, the only sex that I have is with my hairy hand. If it wasn't for the incestuous lust that I obvious still have for my mother, I'd never consider moving back home.

Then, I wondered about my Mom's one bedroom condo. Where would I sleep? With her condo always so hot, would I sleep naked on the couch and flash her my cock? Where would she sleep? Would she sleep in her sheer nightgown, one that raised up in disarray during the night? The thoughts of her nightgown bunched up around her waist would, no doubt, awaken me to see what I could see? Then, I thought, would we share a bed? Just the thought of sharing a bed with my mother made me crazy with lustful thoughts.

If I slept in the same bed with my mother, I'd have a constant erection. I wouldn't sleep a minute for fear that I miss a view of a down or up nightgown. Pretending I was sleeping, pretending I was dreaming, with my hairy hand across her breasts and my erect cock parting her ass cheeks, I imagined spooning my Mom during the night. Humping her and rubbing my exposed cock up against her naked ass, I wondered if she'd pretend she was dreaming, too, and allow me to fuck her. Then, I'd turn over and with her hand in contact with my cock, I imagined her spooning me during the night, while fondling and stroking my cock.

Then, I wondered, just as in my dream, maybe she'd sleep on the couch naked. Maybe by living out my dream, I'd finally realize my sexual fantasy of cumming all over my Mom's naked body. The thoughts of all that made me horny and made me want to masturbate again. Then, as soon as I finished masturbating over my Mom again, even though I felt sexually relieved, the guilt made me feel so much like the wickedly perverted son that I am.

"Think about it, Johnny," said my Mom. "Stay with me for a year, until you get back on your feet and save up enough money to lease an apartment and live on your own."

"Okay, Mom," I said suddenly feeling like the loser that I obviously am.

Living here with my mother would suspend my sex life, that's for sure. I'd be one of those dreaded loser guys still living at home with his mother. I could never bring home a date to romance and hopefully have sex.

"I get lonely sometimes and could use the company," she said now making me feel bad, sad, and guilty that, after being away from home for four years and after all she's done to help me, I was reluctant to return home to live with her. The only thing that got me excited about the move was stealing peeks of my Mom and exposing myself to her.

I love my Mom, but I had a real fear that once I moved back in to live with my mother, I'd never leave. Somehow, whether it was her making me food, doing my laundry, which I hate doing, or cleaning up after me, she'd make me depend on her again and make me never want to leave. In what she says and how she says it, my mother always gets her way. Guilt is her biggest trump card and because I've used her in my game of incest and with her starring in my lustful dreams, my guilt is what drives me to do whatever she wants me to do.

Even after having just graduated college, I suddenly felt that I was moving backwards. I wanted to be free to start my own life and not be tethered to my mother by her apron strings. Now, suddenly, I felt like her little boy all over again. Then, as soon as I thought that, feeling the need to masturbate, I thought of sucking her big tits, as I did when she breast fed me. Yet, what choice did I have? Until I found a job and could afford to rent my own place, I realized it would just be temporary with me sleeping on the couch.

When I thought about sleeping on the couch, I thought about all the ways that I could expose myself to her. On the really hot nights, I could sleep naked or I could sleep with my morning erection sticking out of my pajama bottoms. I could have her accidentally on purpose catch me masturbating. Would she watch me masturbate or would she look away? Would she ask me, as I'd ask her, if I caught her masturbating, if I needed a helping hand?

My Mom was an early riser and maybe I'd be the one giving her a daily morning show by sleeping naked on the couch. Maybe she'd be the one standing in front of me naked and masturbating, while I slept. Maybe she'd be the one wanting to touch me, stroke me, suck me, and fuck me, as I slept. Maybe the reason I dream of wanting my mother is because it's my Mom dreaming of wanting me. Yet, just as I considered the thought, I rejected the idea of my mother wanting me, as much as I wanted her.

"Well, I guess you're stuck with me, Mom," I said dragging in all my stuff in behind me.

Now that I'm home and not being her self-supporting, independent man, as if I was her little boy again, I wanted to call her Mommy. I don't know if it was because I was about to live with my mother again or because her place was so small but, with all the stuff I had, I suddenly felt suffocated and claustrophobic. For someone who had nothing, I sure had a lot of shit to move.

"You take my bed, Johnny," she said. "I like staying up late watching TV. I'll fall asleep on the couch, when I get tired, which is what I usually do anyway."

With a strong sense of déjà vu, as if in a hypnotic trance, as soon as she said that she falls asleep on the couch, I imagined her sleeping naked on the couch. I imagined her sleeping in her short, sheer nightgown that moved up to her waist during the night with her pussy exposed right there for me to see. I imagined her breasts exposed. During the early morning, I imagined creeping in the living room to steal peeks of my mother's naked or semi-naked body, while she was still sleeping.

"Johnny, I'm so embarrassed. Don't look! Please don't look. Did you see Mommy's pussy? Did you see Mommy's tits?" Just the thought of having that type of sexual conversation with my mother gave me an erection.

My Mom was a night owl, always was. I don't remember her ever going to bed before midnight and somehow waking up before the crack of dawn to make coffee and start breakfast. Figuring she wouldn't need it anymore, when I went away to college, she sold her house. Big enough for one person with a bedroom, bathroom, living area, and kitchen, her condo was very small, less than half the size of her three bedroom, two and one half bath house.

Her condo was always hot, too. My Mom hated air conditioning. She didn't even have air conditioning in her car. Seldom turning it on, when the air conditioner stopped working in her condo, she didn't even bother calling maintenance to repair it. Yet, with the ceiling fan that I had in her bedroom and the living room fan going at full speed, better than being homeless, the stuffiness was tolerable and made it more livable. Besides, it was just a temporary living situation. Still, it must have been close to 80 degrees inside the condo, only a few degrees cooler than being outside.

The first awkward moment happened the first day I was there. Fortunately, for the first time in weeks, I didn't have that dream of my mother. For the first time in weeks, I slept through the night. Still, always, as soon as I awaken, I have to pee. Only, my Mom was already in the shower and with having only the one bathroom, already doing the pee dance, I couldn't hold it.

She had the bathroom door ajar and I know it was wrong but, hoping to see some naked part of her, I peeked inside the bathroom. I watched her showering, soaping up and lathering her hot body. Hoping she didn't catch me peeking, I felt like such a pervert. In truth, all I could see in the foggy bathroom was the silhouette of her naked form moving behind the shower curtain, but I imagined so much more. I could see the outline of her ass and her breasts. I don't know if it was because I had to pee, or if I had morning wood, or if I was just horny from knowing my Mom was standing naked behind a thin, nearly transparent piece of plastic material, just a few feet from me, but I had a huge erection.

"Mom," I said knocking on the door. "I have to pee."

"Come in and pee," she said. "Just don't flush the toilet."

"Okay," I said. Suddenly, I had the urge to expose myself to her. As much as I wanted her to see my cock, I wanted to show her my cock. Would she stare at my exposed prick or would she look away? I wanted to masturbate right there with my mother standing in the shower. Relieving myself instead of masturbating and feeling embarrassed that my Mom could hear me peeing, I was about to leave, when she called to me.

"Be a dear, Johnny, and hand me the shampoo that's on the sink," she said.

Oh, my God! Suddenly, I thought of that movie, Spanking the Monkey, where the son helps his naked mother stand in the shower, after she broke her leg. The fact that I wished my Mom had broken her leg and I was in the bathroom helping her to standing, while holding her naked body, as she showered, made me so very excited, even though that was a thought I was not proud of having. I'd never wish for my Mom to break her leg. Still, wanting to sneak a peek of my mother's naked body, wanting to just rip open the shower curtain and stare at her tits, her ass, and her pussy, suddenly, I felt like the pervert that I am.

It took all the control I had not to strip naked and climb in the shower with her. I'd give anything to soap up her naked body, while rubbing my hard cock against her soft ass. I imagined bending her over and fucking her doggie style, before she fell to her knees and sucked my cock.

"Mom, your tits are so very dirty. Let me scrub them for you," I imagined saying.

"Johnny, your cock is so filthy. Let Mommy clean your dirty cock for you with her lips, her mouth, and her tongue," I imagined my Mom saying while stroking me with her hand filled with soap.

Instead, I opened the shower curtain just enough to hand her the shampoo, but in doing so, I saw a flash of her naked ass and, when she turned to accept the shampoo, I saw the side of her big breast. Oh, my God, I was suddenly so aroused. I so wanted to stick my hand inside the shower curtain and cup her big breast and finger her big nipple.