Mother's Soldier Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother & son continue family fun at home.
3.2k words
4.49
164.8k
57
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I awoke on that first morning after losing my virginity to my precious mother, I had to take stock of the situation and remind myself that the events of the previous night had actually happened.

I was feeling a little hung over from the booze I'd drunk in the hotel bar but as I looked at my mother lying next to me in the wide hotel bed I felt the effects of the alcohol just melt away. My mother opened her eyes and blinked as she struggled to remember where she was. 'Good morning baby,' she smiled, reaching out to pull my face to hers in a good morning kiss.

I kissed her tenderly and she groaned and sat upright in bed. I watched as she stretched, graceful as a cat, her spine curving as she reached towards the ceiling. She stood and turned to face me and I reached up to feel her heavy tits in my hands. As soon as I touched her firm breasts my cock uncurled from my lap and began to sniff the air blindly as it grew stiff.

My mother laughed. 'Down boy,' she scalded. 'Give an old woman some peace.'

I looked crestfallen and she laughed at me even more. 'Don't take me seriously,' she joked. 'I would love a nice lazy fuck with my handsome son to start the day. Just give me a minute.'

My mother closed the bathroom door behind her and I could hear the tinkling sound of her piss as she took her morning pee. The toilet flushed and seconds later my mother pranced back into the bedroom like a schoolgirl, breasts jiggling saucily she climbed back into the rumpled, stained bed.

She took hold of my stiffness, 'I love your big cock,' she smiled, stroking it to even greater hardness.

My mother played with my cock and at the same time she fingered her own sex lazily. Once again the sight of her wedding band gleaming on her finger as she pulled at my shaft spurred me on making me lust after my wanton slut of a mother. The sheer depravity of having my own mother tugging my penis caused me to feel wicked beyond description. I looked over at her as she pleasured us both, her blonde hair, normally so neat and tidy, was tousled and again her face was contorted into a grimace of ecstatic agony.

My mother began to shudder and as she climaxed my cock slipped from her grasp, her own pleasure taking control of her senses.

Once her initial lust was sated my mother made me stand at the side of the bed and took my big prick n her fist again.

She sat up and concentrated her attention on my cock as she wanked me furiously. I pushed my fingers through her blonde hair as the spunk boiled in my shaft.

'Come on lover, give it to mummy,' my mother said throatily as she sensed I was going to explode. 'Do it on my tits babe. Come on, cover my big tits in spunk,' she continued. The filth that poured from my mother's mouth sent me over the top and I did as she wished, covering her heavy white globes with my hot jizz.

My mother purred as I pumped spurt after spurt of the hot stuff onto her skin and when I'd finished she stood and pressed her body against mine, kissing me deeply. I felt my cum on her tits smear over my chest as we kissed intensely and lovingly.

After that we showered, dressed and left the hotel to catch the train to Waterloo. We made our way across London by tube and were soon on the train heading out of Kings Cross on our journey north towards York.

I kept taking long looks at my mother as we sat opposite each other on the train. I marvelled that the cool, elegant, mature woman opposite me had been such a wild sex kitten the previous night. I kept seeing images of the two of us together as we enjoyed our illicit coupling in the hotel room. The memory of my mother's big tits and puffy labia had me squirming in my seat and I was wondering how we could continue to fuck once we were back home with the family.

My mother would catch me looking on occasion and she would reach across the table that divided us and give my hand a squeeze affectionately. I was dying to ask how she thought things would progress, but it was too public and I was too shy to ask outright.

When my mother and I walked out of the station I felt a stab of guilt when I saw my father standing waiting for us. The guilt turned to jealousy when I saw him take hold of my mother by the waist and pull her close for a welcome home kiss. My parents had never hidden their love for each other from my sister and myself and public displays of affection were nothing to be embarrassed about as far as they were concerned. My mother looked at my father adoringly and took his hand as we walked the short distance to the station car park.

My emotions were in turmoil as I tried to make sense out of what I was feeling. It was only right and natural that my father should kiss my mother like he did; I had no rights to her. In the eyes of the world what had happened between my mother and myself in that hotel room was a wicked and perverted act of incest and even though I felt complete, overwhelming love for my mother and what she had shown me, I knew we would be vilified if the truth became known.

What I really struggled to come to terms with was the fact that the woman who had loved me so completely the night before, now seemed content to relegate me back to the position of her son, instead of the lover she had made me believe I'd become. She still showed me she loved me but it wasn't with the same intensity as when we loved physically the night before.

My sister was away in France with her college group and wasn't home to greet me upon my return. I went up to my bedroom when we got home and spent the afternoon there sulking about the way my mother was behaving towards me. My dad came up to see what was wrong and I made up some story about just needing to get used to being home again after the rigours of basic training. He accepted this without question, and why shouldn't he? I could hardly tell him I was insanely jealous of him because he had my mother's affection, even though I'd spent the night before ramming my fat cock into her willing, hungry cunt.

My mother came up to see me too and once again my spirits soared when she hugged me and told me she loved me. 'It'll be ok baby I promise,' she smiled at me and gave me what was most definitely a most unmotherly kiss. 'We're having a little party tonight,' she said as she pulled her tongue from my mouth and left the room.

My heart sank, a party? I hated these family dos; they always made me feel uncomfortable and painfully aware of my social inadequacies.

I put on a brave face however and later that evening the house was filled with relations, all congratulating me on my achievement and saying how proud they were of me. Finally they began to thin out until the only ones left were my grandfather and grandmother on my mother's side and my mum's sister, Amy.

Everyone was a little tipsy from the booze and beer and I kept on taking lingering looks at my sexy mother as she chatted to her sister and mother. She looked over at me from time to time and blew me kisses and winked. Everyone laughed when she did this but I knew that she really wanted to be naked with me and to be taking my cock into her body once more. My Aunt Amy also blew kisses and winked at me which I thought was a great joke, little did she know what her sister had been doing with me in an hotel room only twenty four hours earlier.

Finally everyone began to settle down for the night, my parents went to their room and my grandparents headed for the guest bedroom. Amy was given my sister's room just across the landing from mine.

I settled down in my bed and tried to sleep but sleep was elusive that night. I kept on thinking about my mother's soft body and I had fevered imaginings about my father performing filthy acts with her. I couldn't rid my mind of the pervasive images and was wide awake when I heard a tread on the landing outside my room.

My heart began to beat faster as I heard soft footsteps approaching my door and I could make out the shadowy form of my mother as she entered my bedroom and sat on my bed.

'Are you awake baby?' she asked, snaking her hand under my quilt so she could feel my cock. My mother was naked and I felt the skin of her thighs as she fondled my penis lovingly.

I grew instantly erect and as my ardour grew I forced my mother's thighs apart and fingered her wet pussy eagerly. We kissed and I savoured the silky feeling of my mother's hot, dripping cunt as I fingered her.

I sat upright I bed and felt my mother place her willing mouth over my erection before she began to suck and wank my cock. 'That's fantastic mum,' I whispered as she expertly sucked on my root. Then panic gripped me as I heard the unmistakeable sound of another tread on the landing.

Someone else was coming into my room!

I tried to pull my mother's head out of my lap. I dared not speak out loud in case whoever it was that was coming to my door heard me. I grew frantic as I saw a shadow flit across my vision. I could see the outline of my Aunt Amy through the gloom. I could make out her long legs and could see that she was wearing a tiny nightie, one she'd probably borrowed from my mother.

I froze with my mother still slurping away on my cock. She must have heard my aunt arrive, what was going on?

All of a sudden the light went on and I blinked like a rabbit caught in the glare of approaching headlights. My aunt stood with her hands on her hips and looked disgusted with the scene before her. My mother blinked at the light but instead of being horrified at being caught sucking her son's cock she merely looked at her sister and grinned.

'You slut.' Aunt Amy said to my mother. 'I thought I'd beat you to it,' she continued in an aggrieved tone.

I was completely at a loss at this. Did my aunt actually mean that she had intended to come to seduce me but had been pipped at the post by her sister?

'Well you're here now, so come and join us,' my mother said before bending to her task once more.

My Aunt Amy slipped out of the tiny blue nightie she was wearing and walked over to join my mother and I on the bed.

I had always thought my aunt was hot stuff and seeing her naked confirmed this. She was seven years younger than my mother with long, shapely legs and lovely little tits that were high and tight on her chest. She was very pretty, as was the way with the females in our family and had longish dirty blonde hair. Aunt Amy had trimmed her pubic bush so that it was a neat triangle at the top of her slit with her pussy lips shaven and exposed.

'Hello darling,' Amy said as she bent to kiss me. 'Welcome to the family fun, I've been waiting for ages for the moment when I could fuck you,' my aunt whispered after we'd shared a lingering kiss.

What a shock this was. I couldn't believe my ears. Just what was the deal here? I didn't have to wait too long to find out as one by one the rest of the household appeared at my bedroom door.

My father grinned at me. 'I had a hell of a surprise too when I first found out what sort of family your mother came from,' he said. 'But it's been great fun over the years I can tell you,' he continued, shocking me even further if that was possible.

'Don't worry about a thing,' my mother comforted me, letting my thick cock slip from between her lips. 'Just let it all happen, you'll love it,' she said as her sister took over sucking me.

It suddenly dawned on me that this had all been set up. My mother had come down to my passing out parade with the express intent of seducing me and initiating me into her family's' incestuous ways.

I watched in amazement, my aunt sucking my cock as expertly as her sister and my mother casually walking up to her own father and kissing him as a lover would. As they kissed my father came and sat on the bed next to me, my grandmother with him.

My grandmother pulled off the t shirt she was wearing and revealed a fit body for her fifty five years. She was a little soft in the belly and her skin wasn't as firm as my mother's or my stunning Aunt's, but her big, round tits were firm enough and her legs still shapely.

My dad held his erect cock steady and I boggled in disbelief when grandma straddled his thighs and sank onto his cock balls deep. She let out a long groan as she sat impaled on my father's dick. 'Fuck John, I do love your big cock. It fills me right up.' Groaned the old woman in a hoarse voice.

My father had hold of grandma by the waist and was lifting and lowering her on and off of his thick cock. 'I love fucking your tight cunt Gina,' my father replied to his mother in law.

I looked at my mother who was now squatting on her haunches and sucking her father's enormous cock. The old man was holding his daughter's head as it bobbed up and down on his veiny, gnarled prick.

The old man caught me looking and winked. 'Your mum has been sucking my cock since she was eighteen years old,' he said as he fed his daughter his prick.

'I love sucking you daddy,' my mother answered, releasing the hick cock from between her lips momentarily.

I was taking part in a family orgy and once the shock of it all began to wear off I began to enjoy myself.

My aunt lifted her head from my groin and smiled at me. 'Are you going to lick me babe?' she asked as she rose and sat on my armchair opposite the bed spreading her long thighs to reveal her honeyed sex to me.

I looked at her pink cunt all exposed and inviting and set to the task with vigour. My Aunt Amy went crazy when I started to suck and lick her tender clit. 'Suck it baby, lick my cunt I fucking love it,' she wailed obscenely as I tongue fucked her.

My aunt climaxed quickly and was soon on all fours on the carpet begging me to fuck her. As I slid my hard cock into her from behind I saw my mother being fucked in the same manner by her own father. She was moaning and had her eyes closed as she took that fat cock deep into her body.

My father was the first to come and I heard him grunt as he spurted his hot seed into my grandma's body. She was still sat astride him as he pumped into her and I could see her big, loose labia clearly as she was impaled on my father's spurting tool.

'Oh John, so soon?' my grandma pouted with disappointment at being cheated out of her own climax by my father coming so fast.

My grandfather pulled his huge cock out of my mother with a plop and went to his wife who sat in my father's lap, his seed trickling from her gaping cunt. The old man wanked his cock as he approached his wife and pushed her back onto the bed. He eased her thighs apart and slid his big cock into grandma, my father's spunk squelching out of the old woman as grandad filled her cunt with cock.

Soon grandma's legs were swinging wildly in the air as grandad pounded into her ferociously. She grunted and cried out in delight as her husband's big cock royally fucked her. Grandma climaxed noisily and whilst she was still in the throes of her orgasm grandad pulled his sticky cock out of her and shot his own thick gobs of spunk over her tits.

The sight of all this perversion tipped me over too and I gripped my aunt's hips as I climaxed. She squealed with delight as she felt my hot spunk gush into her womb in rapid spurts. 'Oh baby, I can feel you spitting it in me. Oh yes it feels so good, so hot, yes, yes,' she cried as her own climax gripped her body.

My aunt pushed me from her body and turned to kiss me. 'I want more of that spunk my lover,' she said to me in low tones. 'You must fuck me some more soon,' she continued.

'I want some of that young cock too,' my Grandma spoke up, spunk dripping from her round breasts.

I thought it was fantastic that my family could love in this way. My aunt was a stunning woman and I was very happy to be able to fuck her, especially as she seemed keen to have me more and more.

My mother stayed with me for the remainder of the night and explained things to me about how our family loved it's own. She told me that although the rest of the world would consider what we did as filthy and depraved, we looked upon it as an act of love. It was only when one of us reached eighteen that we would be initiated into the fold and it was only those family members that were deemed suitable that were included. When my mother had seen me wanking in the hotel room she had known for certain that I was ripe for the picking.

Once she had explained things to me my mother lay over my body full length and guided my erect cock into her body again. She fucked me slowly and tenderly this time, kissing me deeply as she came and as I bathed her insides with my semen.

I had two weeks of this to look forward to and I wondered which of my relations would also be included in our little gatherings?

My own sister was seventeen, but would have her birthday within a week.