Mother's Stallion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,293 Followers

"But..but ain't that you n Pa's bed?"

Mary rose up on her hands and knees and crawled towards him. The way her tits rocked from her chest reminded Will of the way the cows milk filled udders bobbled as they walked across the field. She gazed hungrily through slitted eyelids as she undid his pants. "Your Pa ain't here...and until he is...this soft warm bed is miiine and yours."

"So I'm gon be sleepin in here with you?"

As his pants hit the floor, Mary stared in awe at the long blood engorged peter sticking way out from his loins. "Oh you gon be in here with me...but I doubt there's gon be much sleepin goin' on."

She clutched his soft scrotum with her hand and pulled him onto the bed. Will fell onto his back and Mary kissed him. "Remember how I told you how that mare threw her ass at that colt, wantin him to mount?"

"Yeah."

"Well we did some playin...but this mare ain't threw her ass at her young colt yet." Mary said as she slid onto her son and straddled him.

Will looked up at the massive tits ballooning out from between Mary's arms as she rested her hands against his chest. He felt the heat of her cunt as his shaft slid between her quim. "She ain't thrown her hienny up to take that slab a meat straight to her womb...but she's fixin to real soon. And once this big bed starts to rockin'...you and me's gon float away on a cloud of pleasure. And we may not come back til mornin." Mary said with a giggle.

"Sounds alright to me." Will said excitedly.

Mary rolled her hips up and back, grinding her moist labial meat again the underside of Will's throbbing erection. "You like that...the way Momma's lickin that peter with her hot crack a heaven?"

Will's young body shivered with anxious arousal. "Oh yeah, Momma...it's hot for sure."

"I reckon you ain't seen a woman's charms before up close...so you just lay right there Will Thompson...and Momma's gonna show her boy what a woman's got between her pretty legs."

Mary turned and straddled Will the opposite direction, so that her ass hovered in front of his face. Will's breath was short and excited as he stared ahead at the meaty furrow of his mother's cunt. He followed the crack up to the ring of her butthole as it budded out obscenely between her ass globes.

The naked mother peeked back over her shoulder, watching her boys reaction. "Now how bout I spread those lips a Venus...so you can take a peek inside Momma's treasure box."

Mary reached under and used two fingers to spread her labia. Her moist slot opened up like a pink flower, revealing a large clitoral nub and a creamy fuck hole.

Will's cock flexed and bubbling precum trickled out as he gazed at Mary's hot hole. "Wow, Momma....so that's the place us guys put our peters?"

Mary wrapped her free hand around her son's dong and stroked tenderly. "Mmm-hmm...way up inside where it's soft n warm."

"Sure smells yummy, Momma."

Mary smiled back at him and moved her cunt closer to his face. "Mmmm, well if you wan know just how yummy it is...you gon have to dip your tongue inside."

Will kissed her cunt, then ringed his lips around the mouth. He licked the inner lining of her slithering hole, gently rubbing his moist tongue all along her crack. "Ughh, darlin...just like that."

"Mmmm, it is good, Momma." Will exclaimed, tasting her pussy juices. He darted his tongue in and out, lathering the inner fuck walls of her cunthole.

Mary softly sighed as she closed her eyes and tightened her grip on Will's cock. "Ohh Goddamn, Will...that's it darlin...that's real nice. Eat yourself some pussy baby."

Will slurped at her delicious cunt, lathering her hole with his gyrating tongue. Her juice and his saliva mingled, getting her cunt wet and sloppy.

Mary squeezed her boy's rigid pole up and down, feeling its strength and girth in her tiny hand. She landed her hot cunt on his face and gently rocked against his darting tongue. Will slid his tongue in and out of her pussy, tongue fucking his mom's hole.

Mary panted and smiled deliciously. "Ohhh yes, darlin...stir it around, just like that."

Will flicked his tongue against the knob of her big clit. The BOOM of thunder shook the house. Mary shrieked, but not from the noise...it was from having her clit assaulted by her boy's tongue. She panted and trembled, but made sure her boy's face stayed firmly planted against her crotch. "Ughhh baby, you just found Momma's sugared diamond. Don't you dare stop lickin'."

"Mmmnn-mnn-mnn-mnnn!" Will hummed, sucking the rubbery clit into his mouth.

Mary screamed in pleasure, rotating her crotch on her son's face, getting every square inch of his darting tongue. Her cunt oil streamed onto his face as Will ate deep, darting his tongue in and out of her fuckhole...on and around her clit.

"OOHHH, GODDAMN YOU, WILL!!" Mary screamed, grinding her muff and ass against his face.

Will's snaking tongue pummeled her fuckhole. Her cunt walls were slick and hot and Will could feel them collapse around his tongue. Buried in her crotch, Will could see her butthole right between his eyes, throbbing and winking.

Mary trembled, her big boobs swayed back and forth as she felt her son's tongue stab at her pussy. She kept a tight possessive grip on his prick, jerking it up and down, making his balls bounce.

"OH SWEET JESUS DARLIN, YOU GON MAKE ME SEE STARS!"

Mary's body covulsed and rolled to the side, pulling her son with her and wrapping her thighs around his head in order to keep his face in her crotch. Her soft curvy body writhed and shook as she screamed in pleasure. Her boys silver tongue kept licking, drawing out a powerful orgasm.

Will felt his cock become encased in wet warmth. Mary's lips formed a tight circle around the swollen tube of cock meat. She slid her tongue around it tenderly, making her boy whimper.

Her body slipped off of his and Will peeked down to see his gorgeous mom hovering over his erection. He watched her long pink tongue lap around and around his cockhead, battering it with wet wiggling licks.

"Arghhhh!" Will cried, bucking his prick up between his mother's lips.

Mary opened her mouth wide and closed her lips around the center of Will's big dick. She wrapped her hand around the base and tugged as she started sucking on his cockshaft. "Mmmmm!" she moaned.

"OHHH MOMMA!"

Mary's head bobbed up and down...slurping, smacking sounds burbled out of her throat as she sucked him off. Her slick experienced mouth felt like a wet juicy cunt. Will's hips rocked off the bed, driving his thick dick into Mary's throat.

"Mmmmmnnnn!" Shamelessly, the housewife nursed on the long meaty prod, fucking its length with her wet and willing mouth. She took him to the balls, her lips clamped tightly around his cock-base.

She pulled her head up, sucking her lips along the twitching shaft. Mary paused at the tip, sucking it hard and darting her tongue around the cum-drooling head. Will's body shuddered as she plowed the tip of her tongue against his frenum, pulling out all her tricks.

"OHHH MOMMA, I'M FIXIN TO BLOW REAL SOON!" Will announced.

Mary started ramming her head furiously up and down the length of her son's cock, encasing the throbbing slab of prick in a grip of slathering lips and tongue. This quickly resulted in a thick creamy gusher of jism erupting from his spongy cockhead.

Will groaned as his penis spurted. For Mary, there was something deliciously wicked about sucking on her own boy's prick...feeling it quiver and pulse in her mouth as it squirted ribbons of spunk across her tongue and down her throat. For minutes she nursed on his quivering organ...pulling out every drop.

The groaning teen's cockhead POPPED from Mary's mouth, still flexing sensitively. "Mmm...darlin you got you the sweetest sugar stick I ever sucked on."

Mary crawled up on top of him burying his chest in big tits and began showering his face and neck with kisses. "Gon lay there...or you gon roll around on this big bed with me?!"

Still panting, Will got a big excited smile. "I'll roll around with you any day, Momma!"

And roll they did...for the next two hours Mary and her boy rolled around on the bed naked...clutching eachothers bodies as they kissed and giggled.

Laying on his back, Will gazed up at the cieling...listening to the rain beat down against the roof. His mom's body was directly on top of his, her big spongy tits flattened against his youthful chest as she licked and sucked at his neck. "How could it get much better than this?" The youth thought, as the curvy beauty showered him with unmotherly affection.

Again they rolled across the mattress, Mary's strong silky legs tightening around his midsection, keeping him clutched between her thighs. They kissed passionately, tongues twisting together in a wild frenzy. Will's hands traveled down his mother's wide hips and onto her fleshy ass. His fingers sunk in..squeezing big handfulls of meaty buttocks.

As they broke the kiss, Mary gazed up at her boy with affection. "Are you beginin to see how much fun this can be?"

Will looked down at her excitedly. "Sure am, Momma!"

"Are you startin to see how a good woman like me can bring you hours n hours a pleasure?"

"I ain't never imagined this much pleasure, Momma." Will answered.

Mary giggled. "Well sweatpea...your peter ain't even started lickin your Momma's womb yet. Once you slip inside and we start to rockin...you gon see just how good pleasure can get."

Will's brick hard prick flexed against Mary's moistened quim. "Can I stick it in now, Momma?"

"Long as you's ready to cream again..cuz I guarantee that virgin quiff splitter's only gon last a minute."

"I'll try to last longer.'

Mary reached down between them, grasping her boy's prick and dragging the head against the entrance to her creamy twat. "Don't you promise such things. I'm gon teach you to take a girl to paradise alright, but for tonight you gon get your fist piece a cunt."

Will whimpered as he felt his cock sink inside.

Mary clutched his ass and pulled him in deeper. "Now you start buckin them hips and you don't stop for nothin...you here me?"

"Y...yes ma'am!" Will exclaimed, feeling the lips of her cunt suck at his prick, drawing it in.

He heaved against her soft belly, driving his hot teenaged cock into the far end of her rippling tunnel, and held it there.

"Ooooh!" Mary groaned, lifting her legs higher and wrapping them tightly around him, her soft thighs hot against his hips and the heels of her little feet pushing hard against his ass.

Will backed out a little, then punched his taut prick into her wet folds. Stuffed full, Mary grunted and creamed throwing her cunt up at his plunging cock, setting them in motion. Will's balls began to slap lewdly against her ass crack, tormenting his mom's asshole.

"I'm doin it, Momma! I'm really doin it!!"

He dropped his face in the sweaty valley between her rippling, bouncing tits. Mary's soft body seemed to fold around his lean bucking frame, wrapping it in luscious mommy-flesh. "Ohhh my love, you are doin it. "LAY INTO MOMMA BABY!!"

As her slick folds tightened around her son's fat cock, she heard him whimper and his body stiffened. Steaming cum spewed out his pisshole explosively, splashing along her hot gripping cunt. "Oh Momma," he sighed, resting his weight against her.

"My baby! My stallion!!" Mary whispered, wrapping her arms around him and tightening her thighs, rocking with bliss. For an hour they remained that way, stroking and fondling...staring and kissing.

Still inside Mary's cunt, Will's cock hardened again. The spongy ridged walls of pussy squeezed as his erection came to life. He fucked his mom a second time...slower this time around. Her pussy sucked and chewed on his fat prod, making the cum boil in his balls. She clutched his ass with her long nails,guiding his thrusts.

"Oooohhnngghh!!" the teen shuttered as jets of hot cum began to spew.

"Aaaanngggghhh...cream your mare!!! Mary screamed as she clutched her teen even tighter and started throwing her hips up in a frenzied fuck to meet his thrusts. Their glistening bodies heaved and shook, rocking the big bed violently.

The lucky boy came even harder as he felt Mary's hot liquid love squirt along his prick meat, mixing with his own creamy spunk. Their bodies crashed together, making wet lewd SMACKING sounds as hot flesh beat against wet quivering flesh. It was like they were throwing a wild bodywracking orgasm back and forth between the two of them.

For another hour Mary rocked him...keeping her arms and legs locked around him, clutching her boy to her sweat soaked body. She whispering naughty things into his ear. Thing mother's shouldn't say to their boys. It was the most erotic night of young Will's life, but his lessons in lust were far from over.

klrxo
klrxo
9,293 Followers
12