Mother's Xmas Gift to her Twin Sons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe I should remove my bra," she said turning her head to look back at him, no doubt, to see his reaction. "If you promise to behave," she said arching herself up on her elbows to turn to get a better look at him, "I'll remove my bra."

Shocked, stunned, and surprised, he couldn't believe this was happening. He couldn't dream this. He couldn't sexually fantasize this. In the way she was posing on the bed, if he was standing in front of her, he'd have a clear down bra view of her breasts. Only, he was positioned closer to her feet than to her shoulders and he inched his way up to her for a hoped for closer view when she removed her bra.

"I promise to behave mother," he said.

"Get me an oversized towel from the bathroom first," she said.

"Okay."

It took him a long, excruciating minute to find the towel in the linen closet and not in the bathroom. When he returned back to the room, her bedroom light was on, her wine glass was half empty, her bra was off and on the floor, and she was lying on her stomach topless.

"Slide the towel beneath me," she said raising herself on her hands and knees as if doing a pushup.

With her panty clad ass in the air and her big boobs hanging down, instantly again, he had the fantasy of humping her from behind while reaching up to fondle her breast and finger her nipples. Only instead of having to fondle her breasts and finger her nipples through her bra, her naked breasts were right there in front of his horny eyes. Tim stared at his mother's breasts hanging down from her body while imagining being beneath her. He imagined her hanging her tits in his face before sliding down to take his cock in her mouth.

"Tim? How's that? Tim?" Flashing him a bit more of her naked breasts, she cocked her body to look at him. "Earth to Tim," she said laughing. "Are you staring at Mommy's titties?"

Staring? No, leering, Tim wanted to confess while leering at his mother's titties. There was just no way that he could slide the towel beneath his mother without getting a good and closer look of her tits and he did. He only wished he was as naked as she was.

"Beautiful," he said staring at his mother's exposed, beautiful, hanging breasts as if they were diamond jewels.

"Before you climb on my bed, take off your shoes and maybe you should even remove your shirt and pants. After you give me a massage, I'll give you one too."

What? Seriously? She wants me to remove my shirt and pants? Suddenly he had the image of his mother massaging him where no mother should massage her son.

"Really? You will?"

Tim imagined his mother massaging his underwear clad body and his erect cock through the thin material of his cotton briefs with her long, manicured fingers. Only, already having an erection now, he couldn't imagine the erection he'd have with his mother massaging his back and legs. Visualizing the image of his mother touching, grabbing, and feeling his cock through his underwear, he wondered if he rolled over, if she'd massage his cock too. Intent on giving him a massage with a happy ending, he imagined her taking hold of his erection and stroking him before sucking him while looking up at him with her big, beautiful, brown eyes.

"Sure, I'd be happy to give you a massage. With all of the sports related injuries Tommy has had, I've given your brother lots of massages. I'm surprised I never gave you a massage too," she said with a look of confusion as if she was trying to remember if she had ever given him a massage.

"I've never had a massage," he said.

Suddenly Tim imagined his mother straddling his brother's naked body while massaging his cock with her hand, her mouth, and her pussy. Not much of a stretch, being that they were identical twins, he imagined his mother straddling his naked body while massaging his cock with her hand, her mouth, and her pussy. Quickly Tim removed his shoes, his shirt, and his pants. Wearing just his briefs and with his erection already tenting the thin, white, cotton material, he climbed on the bed and took his place bedside his mother. He's never been so close to her with so little clothes. Even though he wanted to have sex with his mother and even though he masturbated over the incestuous, horny thoughts of having sex with his mother, he was embarrassed by his erection. With his incestuous lust for his mother bulging out his briefs, he saw her glance over at his stiff member.

"I'm sorry," she said with a sly, sexy smile.

"Sorry for what Mom?"

"Did I do that to you?"

She stared at his stiff prick bulging out his briefs so much that his pubic hair, testicles, and the side of his cock by the base was clearly visible should she be looking and she was staring. Albeit through his underwear, he couldn't believe she was staring at his erection. No longer thinking of her as his mother, he thought of her as a woman. Only, so much more exciting to think of her as his mother lusting over him as much as he lusted over her, this was the moment of truth.

"Sorry Mom. That's so embarrassing," he said. Yet, unable to take his cock in hand and seduce his inebriated, nearly naked mother, he covered his erection with his hand.

"Don't be embarrassed Tim. Your brother always got an erection when I gave him a massage too. It's no big deal. It's just a fact of life. Even I got aroused when your brother massaged me."

Tim imagined his brother getting an erection while his mother took him in her hand before visualizing his brother massaging his mother. He imagined his mother getting wet and her nipples getting hard from his brother massaging her body.

"Tom gave you a massage?"

"Sure lots of times," she said.

Too afraid to ask, he wondered if his brother massaged his mother while she was topless and in her panties as he was about to do now.

"Well perhaps if I concentrate on massaging your nearly naked body," he said I won't be as sexually excited," he said with a laugh while making her laugh too.

"It's just a body Tim. There's no need to be embarrassed or even sexually excited," she said. "I'm your mother and your my son," she said giving him a motherly smile while lifting herself from her bed and turning more to the side to face him.

As if he was in shock, unable to remove his eyes from her naked breasts, he watched her turning to face him. He couldn't believe she was turning to face him. When she turned to him, she exposed her beautiful breasts to him. He couldn't believe his mother was exposing her tits to him. Staring at her big breasts, her round, pink areolas, and her erect nipples, seeing her breasts in person was so much better than seeing them on a black and white video. Instantly he had a raging erection.

"I know that Mom," he said talking to her tits while staring at his mother's exposed tits, "but you have beautiful tits."

He couldn't believe he said that.

"Thank you," she said looking down at her naked breasts before looking up at him. "I'm glad you like them."

Her big tits were right there. Not a dream, he could clearly see her tits. Not a sexual fantasy, she was showing him her tits. So tempted to do exactly that, if he lifted his hand he'd be touching them, feeling them, fondling them, and caressing them, while fingering her nipples. He couldn't believe that he was seeing his mother tits and she didn't care.

"Give me your hand," she said taking his hand as if helping him across the street when he was just a child.

As soon as he gave her his hand, she pulled him to her to put his horny hand on her naked breast. Her hard nipple was right there in the middle of his palm and pushing against his hand. He was touching and feeling his mother's tit. Afraid to move his hand, not even moving his fingers, he stayed like that staring at her right breast while feeling her left breast.

"Mom..." was all that he could say.

"They're just tits Tim. What's the big deal? You act as if you've never felt a woman's breast before. I'm sure you've felt lots of tits."

"Actually, too busy with band practice and the chess club, I haven't Mom. Your breast is the first breast that I've had in my hand," he said. "Still a virgin, I'm a bit of a nerd and the only reason why women even talk to me at all is to get with my brother."

"Seriously? You're still a virgin?" In the way that he broke the kitchen window with a baseball ten years ago, didn't admit it, and lied to cover it up, she looked at him as if he was lying to her.

"Yes. I'm a virgin," he said embarrassed by his confession.

"You've never had sex? Seriously?"

"No, I've never had sex," he said now feeling uncomfortable by his sexual inexperience and with his mother's breasts in plain view.

"Are you gay?"

"Mom! No I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with being gay but I'm not," he said.

"For twins," she said, as if talking to herself, "you two couldn't be any more different."

"Sorry Mom to be such a disappointment to you but I'll never be like Tom," said Tim with sadness.

"Don't be silly Tim. I love you for the man that you are," she said sitting up to reach for him and to hug him. Then, when she broke her hug, she reached out her hand for his underwear band. A sexual fantasy come true, he couldn't believe it when she started pulling down his underwear.

"Mom? What are you doing?"

"It's just a cock Tim. I've seen lots of cocks even Tommy's cock. Just because I'm your mother and you're my son doesn't mean that we can't explore one another's bodies. Besides, it's time that you're no longer a virgin and who better to teach you how to make love to a woman than your mother."

"Make love? You mean have sex?"

"Yes. You're my son and I love you. I don't mind having sex with you if you don't mind having sex with me," she said smiling at him as if they were about to share an ice cream instead of one another's bodies.

He watched his mother pull down his underwear and when his cock poked straight out as if it was a diving board, with her never removing her eyes from his stiff prick, he watched her stare at his cock.

"Gees Mom. This is so embarrassing," he said looking down from his prick to look back up at her staring.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about Tim. You have a beautiful cock. May I?" She looked up at him while reaching out her hand for him.

"Yes mother," he said watching her take him in her hand.

"I love your big, hard cock Tim," she said fondling the head of his erect prick with her fingertips. She remained quiet for a long minute while feeling him, fondling him, and staring at his penis.

"Thank you Mom," he said, his eyes transfixed on his mother's hand fondling and feeling his erection.

"I used to relieve your brother's tension before a big game," she said while lightly, gently, and ever so slowly stroking him before looking up at him to make eye contact while never missing a beat stroking his cock. "I can do that for you too, if you want," she said giving him a motherly smile.

"You mean a hand job?"

"Sure, why not? I don't mind, if you don't mind," she said. "Tom loved for me to give him a hand job."

"I don't think I can Mom," he said risking it all in hopes for more by playing her.

"Why not?"

"I'd be too sexually excited with you giving me a hand job," he said watching her stroking him a little faster. "I'd want to kiss you, touch you, and feel you everywhere."

"I guess that's only expected and only fair that if I'm pleasuring you that you'd want to pleasure me too," she said with a sexy smile.

Only removing his eyes from her big tits to stare down at her stroking his cock, he stared at her nearly naked body again.

"Mom?"

"Yes?"

"May I kiss you Mom?"

"Yes," she said.

"I mean, French kiss you."

"Yes," she said closing her eyes while obviously waiting for his lips to kiss her.

Tim leaned to his mother and kissed her without tongues. He felt her tense when he parted her lips with his tongue. Just as his brother was doing at the airport earlier, he was French kissing his mother now.

'Mom?"

"Yes?"

"May I feel your breasts while kissing you?"

"Yes Timmy but don't touch my nipples?"

"Why not?"

"Because you'll sexually excite me," she said giving him a sexy look that told him that she wanted him to finger her nipples and sexually excite her.

"Isn't this what we're doing, sexually exciting one another to take our minds off of Tom going to war."

"Yes but if you sexually excite me," she said looking as if she was lost in thought.

"If I sexually excite you, what mother?"

"Oh, never mind," she said.

"No, tell me. If I sexually excite you, what?"

"I'd want to suck your cock," she said in a whisper without looking up at him to make eye contact.

"You say that as if it's a bad thing," said Tim with a sexually excited laugh while fondling her breasts as she fondled his cock.

"It is a bad thing. It's incest and with one thing leading to another," she said pausing again. "I'd want you to lick my pussy before making love to me."

"I can do that," he said sexually excited by the prospect of licking his mother's pussy. "Other than those on a magazine or in a movie, I've never even seen a pussy never mind licked a pussy. Your pussy is the first pussy I've seen up close mother."

"You're like a blank slate," she said with a devious smile. "I can show you. I can teach you. I can train you to be my sexual man," she said with a sexy laugh. "What would you like to do first? Tell me. My body is yours for the taking," she said reclining back while spreading her legs.

"To be honest Mom, having never had my cock sucked before, I'd love for you to suck my cock mother."

"Tell me," she said looking at him with sexual excitement. "What else would you like to do Mommy?"

"I'd like to touch you, feel you, and finger your pussy before licking your pussy mother. I'd like to make you cum and before making love to you and before having you suck my cock."

"Yes, I'd like all of that and more," she said making herself comfortable on the bed by propping up a couple of pillows behind her head for her to watch her son eating her as acting as if he was telling her what he wanted for supper. "I'm ready when you are," she said spreading her legs again.

"Tell me if I'm doing something wrong," said Tim getting comfortable between his mother's legs. "Should I put my arms beneath your legs or above them?"

"Beneath my legs is more comfortable for me," she said.

Getting up the courage to lick his mother, the first pussy he's ever seen up close. He touched her trimmed, dark brown, pubic hair first before cupping all of her cunt in the palm of his hand.

"How am I doing so far Mom?"

"That feels good what you're doing but touch my slit with your fingers. Being that I'm already horny and aroused, I'm already wet. Part my pussy with your fingers as you would part my lips with your tongue before French kissing me."

"Like this?" He moved his fingers along his mother's slit and gently inserted himself.

"Yes, now rub my clit with one finger as you move your finger deeper inside me. Fuck Mommy with your finger Tim as if your finger is your cock and continue doing that as you lick me. I swear baby, if you give Mommy sexual pleasure and if you give Mommy an orgasm, Mommy will suck your cock in the way that no one will ever suck your cock again," she said with a dirty laugh.

"Being that I've never had my cock sucked, my blowjob measurement shouldn't be a difficult one to beat," he said.

Tim lowered his head and began licking his mother. As if licking something to see if it was still good, he gave her gentle licks at first. Then getting more into his mother with his fingers and his tongue, literally and figuratively when she started squirming around on the bed, he gave her deeper laps and deeper finger fucking probes while reaching up to feel her big breasts and finger her hard nipples. Feeling confident that he knew what he was doing from watching his brother having sex with his mother, he fingered her pussy deeper and rubbed her clit harder and faster while licking her.

"Oh, Timmy, that feels so good. I can't believe that this is your first time giving a woman oral pleasure. You're a natural at eating Mommy's pussy. You're giving Mommy such sexual satisfaction," she said while running her manicured fingers through her son's hair. "Only, insert your finger part way, while pushing forward like this," she said directing his finger, "and while rubbing my clit. Yes, that's it. That's better. That feel so good. Now play with my nipples. Pull them, turn them, and twist them while squeezing my tits. Don't worry. You won't hurt Mommy. I love having my nipples fingered and my breasts squeezed while you're eating Mommy's cunt. Yes, just like that," she said. "That feels so good baby."

"I love eating your cunt mother," said Tim licking his mother while finger fucking her.

"Oh, yeah, that's it, Timmy. Eat me. Lick me. Lick my pussy. Lick mommy. Make mommy cum. I need to cum. Oh, my God! Your mouth on my pussy, your tongue licking my pussy, and your finger fucking my pussy, feels so good. I love the feel of your fingers inside of me. Go deeper. Fuck Mommy Tim. Fuck me with your long, stiff fingers while licking me. Now reach up and pull, twist, and turn my nipples and squeeze my tits while licking me and rubbing my clit. Yes! Yes! Just like that. That feels so good baby," she said swooning while wiggling her ass all over the bed.

"I love your big, beautiful tits Mom," he said feeling one breast before feeling the other. "I love your big, hard nipples. I can't wait to suck your tits. And I can't wait for you to suck my cock. I can't wait to feel the feeling of having my cock in your mouth Mom."

"Me too Tim. Me too. Oh, my God Tim. I'm going to cum. You're going to make mommy cum. Fuck me Tim, fuck me with your finger. Don't stop. Just don't stop. Lick me Tim, lick me. Oh, yeah, right there. Rub my clit right there, don't stop," she said putting her hand over his hand and her finger over his. "Rub me, lick me, and fuck me my sweet boy Tim while fingering my nipples and squeezing my tits."

Tim obey his mother as if he was obeying his college professor. He licked his mother while fucking her with one of his long, stiff fingers and rubbing her clit with his other finger. He licked her while fingering her nipples and squeezing her tits with his other hand. Then, trying something on his own, he reached beneath his mother with both hands and, grabbing two big handfuls of her firm, round ass, he lifted her pussy up to his mouth. Licking and licking her while fingering her, he lapped her warm wet pussy while pushing his finger deeper inside her.

As soon as Tim felt his mother's legs tense, as soon as he heard her gasp and scream, he felt her cum and when she did he tasted her.

"Timmy! Timmy! Oh, my God, Timmy! I'm coming. Mommy is coming."

When she came, her cum tasted sweeter and warmer than her regular pussy juices. Excited about the sexual anticipation of fucking his mother's pussy and about her giving him a blowjob, he couldn't believe he just ate his mother's pussy. His first pussy ever, he couldn't believe that his mother came in his mouth.

"That was incredible Mom," said Tim wiping his mother's pussy juices from his face. "You were so wet."

"Come here my sweet boy. Come to Mommy," she said wrapping her arm around her son's neck and kissing him with a deep, wet, French kiss. While she fondled her son's cock and her fondled his mother's breasts, they kissed again and again.

"You have beautiful breasts mother. I just love your big tits," he said fingering her nipples.

"And I love your big, hard cock. I need to taste you," she said. "I need to feel your cock in my mouth. I want to give you a blowjob, blowjob that only a loving mother can give her son."

Tim watched his mother slide down the bed to take him in her hand before taking him in her mouth. She stroked him while looking up at him as she sucked him.