Motorcycle Madness

Story Info
She meets her dream girl.
998 words
3.87
34.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is exquisite. That’s all I could think about. Amy and I had known each other for a very short period of time. My husband and I had recently relocated, and we met up with Amy and her husband one-day while out riding. I rode a Honda 600 F4i and she rode a Suzuki GSX-R 750. We lived near the mountains and riding was great fun. I learned not to long after getting my bike how a well fitted pair of jeans on the crotch rocket could induce a massive orgasm.

Amy was short and tight. Her body was lean and tan and she had long dark hair. Her lips were full and her eyes were the color of amber. Her breasts were a surprisingly full C cup that were firm. She wore riding leathers that hugged her body in all of the best places.

I am short also but am extremely pale. I have large breasts and a well-toned body. I also have long dark hair. I keep my pussy hair trimmed short, but never balled. I have blue eyes.

Through the grapevine I had heard that before being married, Amy swung both ways. I have always wanted to try sex with a woman, but I am picky. Amy was my ideal first time I thought. I didn’t want a group thing or a threesome, so I just kept my thoughts to myself. When I was really horny I would picture Amy as I masturbated.

One beautiful fall day I decided to call Amy and see if she wanted to go out for a ride. My husband was out of town on business, but the day was too beautiful to pass up. She was game. We decided that I would grab a picnic lunch and we would ride up to on overlook some fifty miles outside of town.

We took the long way there, through all of the twists and turns that the roads had to offer. By the time we got to the overlook it was late afternoon. We got off the bikes and unpacked my backpack. I had brought some fresh fruit and vegetables. I also brought some whipped cream and dip for the veggies, and a bottle of vintage wine.

We sat and talked and drank. My glass (or two) of wine must have made me feel adventurous, because I asked Amy about her sexual past. She told me that before her husband she had been with a few women and loved it. She liked men, and fell in love with her husband. She also confided that she missed the softness of a woman’s lips and the taste of a woman’s juices. This was enough to get my juices following. I knew at that moment that I wanted her. I told her and she smiled. I lent over and kissed her. Her lips were soft and she smelled of a long ride. She kissed me back with more force than I had expected. She slowly began kissing my neck and running her hands across my breasts. She said that she had wanted me from the second she had seen me, but thought that I would not be interested.

I told her that I had never done this before, but I was so ready to learn. We kissed some more and I touched her breasts. They were firm and her nipples were like little rocks underneath her thin shirt. She lifted my shirt over my head and undid my bra. She began to kiss and caress my nipples and breasts first lightly and then more firmly, demandingly. I slid out of my pants and helped her out of her clothes. Neither of us wore panties when we rode. Today it proved to be good karma. I began to kiss her breasts and nipples. I suckled her nipples and lightly bit them. She slowly moved her hand between my legs to my private area. She laid my back on the blanket and told me to let her pleasure me.

She slowly traced my labia and then pinched my clitoris. I moaned with pleasure. She then began kissing my belly and then my labia. She inserted two fingers into my vagina and took my clit in her mouth. It felt so good. I moaned and cried her name out. She slowly began to work her fingers back and forth while sucking on my clit. She then took her mouth off of my clit, rearranged her self so that her pussy was on my leg and began to fuck me with her fingers. She rubbed her pussy on my leg and began to moan as I came.

I had never cum so hard for so long before. She came up and kissed me. I could still taste my tanginess on her lips. Now all I wanted to do was return the favor to her. I slowly kissed my way down her body and touched her sopping wet pussy. It was bald, and her labia were pierced with two tiny gold hoops. I began to like them and all around her pussy. I gently suckled her labia and then her clit. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and felt her begin to rock against me. I finger fucked her just as she had done for me and I sucked on her clit. It didn’t take her long before she came all over me. I licked up most of her juices. They tasted so good.

We held each other until the sun went down. As we got dressed we agreed that we should definitely do this again. We also decided that for the moment we should keep our men in the dark. We wanted each other so badly that we weren’t ready to share.

We made plans for her to come to my house the following evening. I couldn’t wait to see wait was going to come when she told me that she was going to bring some toys.