Motorcycle Mama

Story Info
A mutual friend introduces a biker to a babe.
1.9k words
4.06
15.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers

His reddish goatee and startling blue eyes were so different then I have ever seen. An odd combination to say the least, but attractive nonetheless. I had never been one to like "bikers", although I had dated one for a few months. But he was a "weekend biker" and wore designer clothes when he rode. The guy with the reddish goatee was different.

He looked every inch a "biker", although it was hard to tell if he had the tattoos or piercing to go along with it. I had this strange attraction to him and I couldn't figure out why. My type was football players, big guys with Buddha bellies and broad shoulders. He didn't resemble these types at all.

We were introduced by a mutual friend; we had good conversation, stepped out once in awhile to have a smoke. When I went to ask him if he wanted to go for yet another smoke he motioned me over to help him carry some bags out to his car; a bunch of stuff from the promotions department. Here is where my mind starts to wonder, starts to make up fantasies about this biker who really isn't my type, but a guy I am lusting over...

I think to myself, his car is in the garage across the street, parked in a dark corner. I hand him my bag and lean against the cars back passenger side door while he situates it in the back seat. He come out and looks over at me. I am standing with my hands behind my back, looking back at him. He closes the door and leans against the car next to me. We stand in silent for a moment.

Its broken when I say "I have this urge to kiss you." He stays silent for a moment longer. I ask, "Is that bad?" A moment later he tips his head towards me.

He says, "I hope not, because I was thinking the same thing." Slowly he moves so he is standing right in front of me with a hand on each side of me on the car. He moves closer so his body is just touching mine. Closer he leans in, until he is inches from my face. His little goatee moving as he talks.

"Would it be okay if I kiss you now?" Instead of answering I lean into him. His lips touch mine lightly and I open my mouth to receive him. My tongue darts over his lips as he leans in closer, pressing his body to mine. He pulls my hands from behind my back and raised them over my head. With his other free hand he grabs my waist and begins sliding it up to my breast. Roughly he grabs it, pinching the soft mound in his hand.

Letting go of my hands from above, I grabbed his head behind his neck to press him closer to me. Breathing heavy through his nose he pulled away and looked his blue eyes into mine. Returning to my mouth he traveled down my neck to the top of my bust. I felt the tickle of his goatee on my chest and it gave me the shivers. He slid one free hand down to the front of my pants and undid the snap. With little effort he unzipped the remaining portion down.

I caught my breath when he slipped one long finger into my pussy. I clenched my legs but he gently nudged them apart with his hand. He slipped two fingers in this time slowly twirling them around. Behind his hand I felt the bulge in his pants. I wanted to feel that too. I put my hands on the front of his pants and he momentarily slowed his pulsing.

Deftly I undid the front of his jeans and pulled out his hot erection. Clenching his teeth he seethed inward. "God that feels good." I jacked his cock slowly as he continued to finger fuck my hole. I was dripping wet. Looking around and seeing no one, he spread my legs with his foot and lifted one of my legs. He moved in closer and I could feel the tip of the head at my opening.

Slowly he pushed it in to the base. A small moan escaped my lips and I had to bite down to keep from making more noise. He let it stay that way, but only for a moment. He began to rock me against the car with such force. Gripping his neck and back for support he held my hips and he banged into me over and over. I whispered to him "Come inside me" and within a few hot stabs into my hole, I felt the hot release.

He easily slid out of me and kissed me roughly on my bruising lips. "That was interesting," he whispered. Slowly he fixed his pants as I did with mine. On shaky legs we walked back to the exhibition hall.

But this isn't what happened. That's why it is called a fantasy. We only dropped the bags off to the car and headed back in. I was wet now because I was thinking of this as we were walking to car. Wet panties and being aroused was not a good feeling...it would be hours before I could get off.

Later that week I called him to let him know I was out his way dropping some things off at the station for, who we find out later, is a mutual boss (several times removed). I told him to join me for lunch. No harm in inviting a friend for lunch right?

He said "sure, stop by my house and I'll show you my bike." I pull up in front and park. I slid some gloss over my lips and fluff my hair. He greets me at the front door with a cigarette in one hand. He meets me in the driveway and takes me over to the garage and opens the door.

"Impressive." I say glancing at the large bike. "I always liked a powerful machine between my legs." This comment took him off guard since he seemed to cough on the last drag of his smoke.

"Lets go inside and I'll get you a drink and we'll go to lunch." I followed him back inside to the kitchen. He poured me a sprite and I sat on the bar stool next to the counter. "Give me a minute to get dressed. If you follow me I'll show you the house." I carried my drink to the next room and up the stairs. "This is the guest room, the bathroom," he paused when he opened the next door.

"My room." He walked in and threw his lighter on the bed. I saw award he had won the week before. I walked over to the dresser.

"It looks good." I said and picked it up. He came over to my side and I noticed he had taken his shirt off.

"Yeah, I couldn't find anyplace good to put it." I ran my hand up and down the obelisk in a more then suggestive way and he stepped away from me. I replaced the award back on the dresser and crossed the room to the bed and sat on the edge.

"Well, I guess I should get dressed." he said pointedly.

"Oh, would you rather me leave?" I asked.

"You can stay if you want." He said pulling a t-shirt from the drawer. Instead of putting it on, he came over and sat next to me on the bed. "You know," he started, "we could have lunch ordered in." I thought a moment.

"Is that a fact?" I said leaning towards his bare chest.

"Uh huh." was all he could say. Leaning towards me he placed his had on the other side of me and came in for a kiss. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth to receive him. He leaned me back on the bed, with half of his body covering mine. While keeping his mouth on me, he undid each of the buttons on my shirt.

He moved on top of me and taking a now freed breast into his mouth I arched into him, daring him to bit the nipple. I griped his hair with my hand, running my fingers through the loose curls. I sat up, pushing him onto his back and unzipped his pants. The hot rod sprang free into my hands as I held it. Leaning over, I ever so lightly flicked the tip with my tongue.

Moving down the shaft I let my mouth settle around the bulge. Slowly I started to pump my mouth up and down lightly cupping his balls at the same time. His eyes were closed and I could see him holding back. My speed increased as I went faster, feeling his thick cock in my mouth. I gently ran my teeth up his shaft from base to tip, sliding my tongue in circles. Jacking his cock in one hand, I flicked my tongue on his balls, swirling the soft hair.

Abruptly he stopped me and rolled me over. He removed my pants quickly and smiled realizing I was not wearing panties. He ran his hands up my legs to my inner thighs and lightly touched the lips of my cunt and he rubbed his thumb over my clit. Softly he aroused the nub with his thumb while inserting his index finger at the same time. He finger fucked me slowly and I closed my eyes basking in the pure sexual excitement he was giving me.

Slowly he withdrew and readjusting himself, he spread my legs and slid down to his belly. Slowly his tongue flicked the top of my pussy lips. Unhurriedly, he moved lower, teasing the moistness that has accumulated. Using his mouth, he parted the lips and dipped his tongue into the heat. He played with the clit with his tongue every so lightly. The touch was barely there, but the pleasurable pain was almost unbearable.

He smiled and dipped lower.

He drug his tongue up and down catching the clit on the upswing. He nestled his mouth over my mound and began to work his tongue over and over my clit. He quickened his pace when he knew I was close. I grabbed his head and begged him not to stop. Faster he went, as my moans increased. I told him I was going to come and he flicked his tongue again over my clit at the moment of my orgasm.

He tugged at it one last time pulled me back to my knees. He turned me around and bent me over at my waist. From behind he spread my legs slightly and positioned himself just inside. I rocked backwards trying to catch it in my pussy, but he made it perfectly clear that he was the one in charge.

Slowly he dipped into me, pushing it all the way in and taking it almost out. The pleasure that went through me was making me shiver. Faster the pace went, and harder he banged into me. I reached back and played with his balls as he continued to rock in and out of my wet pussy. The heat from his dick was so intense I was screaming his name.

I wanted it harder and faster and he was quick to comply. My screams were getting louder and louder the harder he trusted. He pulled out at the last few seconds in time for me turn around and to be knelt in front of him and to take the load in my mouth. When he was done I wiped the edges of my mouth and leaned back onto the bed. Picking up my cigarettes and his lighter I lit one and took a long slow drag. I smiled as he climbed into bed with me and did the same.

Alexis661
Alexis661
67 Followers