Motorcycle Man

Story Info
She craves his attention and gets a surprise.
1.3k words
4.14
20.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The desire that shot through my entire body when I saw him was like a jolt of electricity. He was the hottest guy I'd ever laid eyes on. Working at the store as a cashier definitely had lots of rewards now that he had come to town. Every day it seemed that he needed something. I'd hear the roaring of his motorcycle and my body would start to quiver when he walked through the door. He never seemed to show interest in any one person, but somehow all the other cashiers knew he made my pussy wet and throbbing, so they usually disappeared at the exact right moment so that he came through my line.

At the end of my shift when I'd walk home, I'd think about his perfect body. I am definitely a muscle girl, and god did he have muscles. By the time I got home most days, I was horny and sopping wet. I'd end up going to the bathroom and running a hot bath. I'd take my beads with me and start gliding them into my pussy. Closing my eyes, I'd imagine his broad shoulders, strong hands, and long sexy run your fingers through it hair. In no time I was always fucking myself so hard and fast the water in the tub made waves, that lapped greedily at my hot core. I'd cum moaning his name...

The other cashiers told me I should talk to him, maybe even ask him out, but I'm not what you'd call the sexiest chick on the block. I'm no where near skinny, and although I have long sandy blonde hair and pretty blue eyes, I honestly didn't feel I had a chance. My standard reply to their prodding was, "Yeah right, when hell freezes over."

This routine went on for several months. He'd come to the store almost daily, and I'd watch maybe get the nerve to say hi; then I'd go home and fuck myself while thinking about him, until one day all that changed.

It started out as a fairly normal day for me, except that it was spring cleaning time at the store, and I needed to do my required cleaning. I was towards the back of the store cleaning the chrome and windows on the meat counter. I had just dropped my cleaning rag and was bending over to pick it up when everything shifted. Losing my balance, I started to fall forwards. Forgetting about the rag, I planted both of my hands flat palm side down on the floor to steady myself. My big ass was out in full view, GRRRR. Then I saw a pair of legs directly behind me. 'Oh God,' I thought. Then I felt something rubbing up against me. If felt like a man with an erection, but I told myself there was no way. Then I felt hands on my waist. I was in shock. Someone was touching me, than I heard this deep sexy voice, "Do you need some help?"

I wanted to scream, 'Noooo, go away.' I recognized that voice...it was him. My skin blushed turning the color of maraschino cherries. Fuck, this can't be happening to me. Then I felt his body start to lean over mine. His pelvis was snug against my ass, his hands on my hips, and his upper body was bending over mine putting my back to his rock solid abs. His mouth right by my ear whispered, "Hey sexy, I asked if you needed any help?"

'Oh God I thought, my body was betraying me. I could feel my slit getting wet. My cunt lips were throbbing. I could smell my sex emanating my arousal. 'mmmmmmm' I thought. Just his voice makes me want to cum right her, right now. "N-n-n-n-o-o-o," I finally stammered. "I'm just picking up my cleaning rag, ummm, thanks any way."

"What a shame," was sexily blown into my ear. Then he moved his right hand and rubbed two fingers across the crotch of my pants. It happened so fast I thought maybe I'd imagined it, but then another stroke came. I jumped up and turned around, but he was gone. My heart was beating out of my DD chest. My legs were shaking and my juices had leaked through my underwear and pants. God, I needed to be fucked. My whole body was trembling with need. Telling the other cashiers I was going on break, I made my way on shaky legs to the ladies restroom. I needed to calm myself down. After checking to make sure the bathroom was empty, I went into a stall and pulled my pants and undies down. Being a plus size woman was going to make this difficult, but I just couldn't wait. I sat down on the toilet and spread my legs. I took my hand and ran it up underneath my shirt. Unsnapping my bra, I pulled it aside and took both of my hands and cupped my aching tits, pinching the nipples between my thumb and finger.

I moaned out load. There was no way I could suppress it, I was so hot. Then leaving one hand at my tit, I let the other trail down to between my legs. I slowly rubbed my clit pinching it just a little at the same time I pinched one of my nipples. "Oh God," I groaned. "You are such a dirty little slut, getting off at work, in the bathroom, on the toilet." I didn't think twice about talking out loud. The bathroom was at the back of the store and empty.

My fingers were slick with my hot dew, so I deftly found my fuck hole and put two fingers inside of me 'mmmmm' I was so hot and tight, so in need of a fuck. With my other hand I undid the buttons on my shirt, cupping the underside of my left pierced breast; I pushed it up as high as I could. Then I lowered my head, opened my mouth and began to suckle my nipple. God, oh God, I tasted so good, and I felt so hot. I put a third finger inside of me and began to finger fuck myself hard and furiously. My mouth bit down hard on my nipple making me scream in the back of my throat. I nibbled, licked and sucked while finger fucking myself. My twat muscles tightened, my stomach clenched and then you could hear water hitting water as I orgasmed and squirted at the same time.

My mouth left my breast, and I screamed, "Fuck, oh yeah, I'm cumming. You are a dirty bitch squirting into the toilet unable to control yourself." The last drops left my body, and I still sat there shaking from the explosion that had wracked my body. After gaining a small amount of strength, I pulled my fingers from my pussy. Putting them to my nose, I took a long deep breath inhaling my smell. Then I shoved the fingers one by one into my mouth licking every drop of my cum off every inch.

After a few more minutes of calming down, I righted my clothing, cleaned up my pussy as best as possible and washed my hands, then left the bathroom. Not paying attention, I walked a couple of steps until I heard someone clearing their throat behind me. "Um hmm uhh."

I swung around and came face to face with him, my motorcycle man. He looked at me with the sexiest I know what you did smile and said, "Glad you finally allowed me to participate a little in your fucking of yourself. I'm sure this time was a little easier for you since you had my touch to go on and not just my looks." The smug smile was in full view as he walked by me, smacking my ass as he did.

I gasped, whirling around to watch him go. He stopped and looking over his shoulder, flipping his hair out of his face, he looked into my eyes and gave the parting blow. "Maybe next time, sexy bitch, you'll be so kind as to invite me to join you in fucking your twat." And with that, he turned and left the store, leaving me breathless, heart pounding, and once again moisture building between my legs.