Motorcycle Sex

Story Info
Marlene and a hot guy get hotter on a bike
1k words
4.12
63.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers

This is just something short and nasty that I thought you might like. An adoring fan gave me the idea so thanks to him.

There's this guy named Rick who I've never done anything more than flirt with. He owns a coffee bar near where I live and is always giving me little double entendre remarks. He's really cute. 5'10" or so. 32" legs. Not really big muscles but that ropey look that I love. Dark complected with a permanent five oclock shadow. Dark brown hair, green eyes. Not bad.

He has a really cool looking motorcycle he's always trying to get me to go for a ride on with him. It's some sort of a big bore Honda with all this chrome and custom paint. Neat pipes too. I've always said no since I don't fancy myself in a helmet----just not my style.

But one day last week I stopped in for a latte and things just kind of worked out. I had on black jeans that were just perfectly tight, a black silk undershirt with a black leather vest on over it. My boots were close to knee high black leather with 4 inch heels. My hair is now a little longer than usual and comes down to the back of my neck and is a dark auburn color. I had on a Tiffany dog collar (says that it's property of Tiffany's too). My makeup was just right and I really looked pretty in a nice little punk way.

Rick was just getting ready to leave the store in the care of one of his little people and he asked me once again to ride with him. Maybe it was the warm day or maybe it was the way he looked or maybe it was just that I was feeling wicked but I finally said yes.

He gave me a black helmet (I wouldn't have gone if it was white or some other color that didn't match my outfit) that has a black plexiglass shield. So here I was in black from head to foot, totally anonymous to the world around me on the back of this cool sounding bike with my arms wrapped around this good looking guy at 3 in the afternoon cruising down LaJolla Blvd. (How was that for a run-on sentence!) Rick went over to Garnet Avenue and turned left towards the freeway. As I became more comfortable I relaxed a little and let up on the death grip I had on him. The vibrations of the bike felt good as did the wind on my arms and I started feeling kind of sensuous and a little bit hot.

To the best of my knowledge Rick has no idea that I'm a special kind of girl. He's never seen me as a guy and he doesn't seem like the typical or even untypical kind of gay guy. So I'm going on the assumption that he has no idea of what he has on the back of his bike with her arms around him and her crotch pressed into his ass.

As we went from light to light I started lowering my hands from his chest to his stomach and to his waist. And I figured what the hell. If you want to experience life you might as well just go for it so I dropped my hands into his crotch and started rubbing. Rick must have had some ideas because I could feel through his pants that he was semi hard and nicely sized. He couldn't look back or do anything other than pilot this thing down the road so I got a little bolder and started stroking his growing rod through his pants until it had become impressively sized. I was rubbing it and running my nails over it. I told him to lean back into me at the next light and of course he did.

While we're sitting at the light with cars all around us I found his zipper and dragged it down and reached inside and felt his dick. No underwear. Luck is good. There was a car next to us at the light and a few people walking on the sidewalk as I fished his cock out so that it's full seven or so inches were exposed to the sun and the air and the eyes of anyone who happened to be looking. I spit on my hand as the light changed and started stroking and jacking him off as he took off from the intersection. We turned right onto Mission Bay Drive as I ran my nails and the wind trail over the head as we stopped for the next light. There was a car next to us with two 20 something girls in the front seat. I looked over at them as the one in the passenger seat looked over. I was stroking Rick up and down and her eyes got big as she watched. She said something and the driver looked over. Both of their mouths were open as I played with him.

The light had changed and we both sat there until the cars behind us started honking. Rick took off onto the freeway on ramp and in seconds we were at 65 or so and I had increased my jacking off of him in accordance with the speed. I was getting hot doing this to him and hot meant hard and my cock was starting to press into his ass. He had some amazing control because he made it to the highway 8 exit without cumming. He took off towards Point Loma but went down a side street and stopped where there weren't any cars at the moment. As he stopped I squeezed as I jerked and he shot a load of cum all over my hands and the front of his pants. I got off the back of the bike and lifted up the visor on the helmet so that he could see me lick his cum off my fingers. I then bent over and took his red dick into my mouth and sucked what was left out of him. I caught his eyes going to the bulge in the front of my jeans. I looked at him and smiled. He smiled back and asked if I wanted to drive back while he was behind me. I said no but I'd love for him to teach me to drive so we could maybe do some interesting things on it.

I never knew motorcycles could be such fun.

xxx Marlene

Marlene
Marlene
501 Followers