Mount Walt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take my eyes off it. It was shiny, red, wet, slippery, and, well goddammit, it was just the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

"Do you like it? Ooohhh god Walt honey... Julie said you like shaved pussies."

I had asked her to shave her pussy at least fifty times since I met her, but a second-hand statement that Walt liked them finally put the metal to the petal (i.e. the razor to the beautiful flower between her legs). God, a bare pussy is a gorgeous bit of bodypart.

I slid out of my role for the first time in two months. I was fucking her as myself.

"We'll have to let him know yours is shaved...mmm can you picture him looking at your bald cunt as he fucks you like I'm doing?....Uunngghh shit Gina..I'm..coming....mmmm...I'm...sorry....mmmm...uunngg...............uuuunnnnggghhh.... damn.... that's.... good."

I could usually maintain control, but not that Friday. My Gina had shaved her pussy.

It was the first mention of crossing from play-acting to a real seduction. I think we both subconsciously knew we would eventually get there simply because the feelings were too intense to let it alone. She responded while my orgasm engulfed me.

"Ooohhh god honey I can.....I want him to fuck me....oohhh god I want him to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me."

"Uunngghh fuck I want it too....I want Walt to fuck my wife...uunngg shit I want him to fuck your sweet cunt."

The words that moved us from fantasy to possibility stiffened my post-orgasm shriveling cock, and I only had to pump for a couple dozen sensuously slow full-length strokes before Gina exploded again. It was obvious this movement toward realism was even more overpowering than when I was her surrogate Walt.

It was a very long night, but I think we got full value for every lost minute of sleep. After I fucked her twice more, each time drawing her further into the notion that Walt really could fuck her, we talked. We schemed. We planned. By the time we were ready to sleep, we were of one mind, my Gina and I, and our goal was clear. We wanted Walt to fuck her, then to date her as long as he wanted. We wanted both an adultery and a 'love affair to remember'. We decided on a two-pronged attack: I would hint by talking, she would hint by showing. All weekend we plotted as we fucked, and each new idea brought another orgasm for each of us. Despite the highest level of sexual activity since our honeymoon, we were still fully aroused on Monday morning. We were anxious to start the assault of Mt. Walt.

I didn't mention it to Gina because I think we both implicitly recognized that we were playing a very dangerous game. I could have lost Gina to Walt, but I thought the odds were in my favor. I had no doubt that if Walt wanted to keep Gina, he could and would. Our love would tug her back toward me, but the only real reason she would return was Walt. He would move on.

Walt had never wanted to "keep" anybody. He liked to share a part of his exciting life with one woman, then share the next part with another. I hoped and believed he had many more years of sharing in this manner before he would settle down with one, but there wasn't any assurance. What transpired was the most erotic time in my life, but also the most tense. I guessed correctly that he would replace Gina, but there were several months of doubt. Gina eventually dated Walt longer than any woman ever had.


Many men fantasize about their wives being fucked by other men, but my fantasy went further. You might wonder why I would risk losing my wife by encouraging a full love affair. It's because I love her so much. You see, I was her first love affair, and then I was her husband. The deep, abiding love we share after 10 years of marriage may even be better in some ways, but the overpowering elation that is the true indicator of a love affair has been gone for a long time.

I was fortunate to have been in two love affairs before I met Gina, one with an ex-wife. That feeling when one first falls in love is wonderful, and it can remain intensely euphoric for up to a year. Gina only experienced it once, with me, and I felt guilty. If we had broken up before marriage, she would have undoubtedly fallen in love with someone else and felt it again. And if our marriage hadn't worked, she would have had the opportunity to feel that magic again. I felt even more guilt about being the only guy she had ever let fuck her. I'm not a guy girls ever chased because of my sex appeal; so I knew that if we just kept on keeping on, Gina would never experience what it felt like to be fucked by a true stud. I think every girl deserves that experience at least once in her life.

So I started the onslaught on Walt that Monday morning. We had just finished preliminary budgeting for offshore equipment for the next year when Walt suggested a break before we started working the stateside numbers. He and I were alone in his office.


"Walt, you know a lot about women. Gina shaved her pussy yesterday and it turned me on tremendously. Do many women shave?"

"More and more, Kirk. I love it too."

"She said she was going to come into my office today to flash me. She seems to want sex more every day."

"Women get there later than men. I love it when they can't get enough."

"I know. That's what worries me. I never could keep up with her and now she wants even more. Now she's going to flash her pussy at work?"

"That's great. Was that what she said? That she was going to flash her pussy?"

"Hell yeah, that's what she said. Or maybe she said cunt-I think she said she was going to flash her cunt. Is she going crazy? She said she would have to take off her panties to flash her cunt. God, she's talking about walking around nude under a skirt."

"I don't think she's crazy. It sounds like fun to me. Shit, why not just enjoy it? I'll bet she has a pretty cunt, doesn't she?"

"I've never seen anything as beautiful."

We got back to work, but I could see an alertness in his eye that told me Gina was coming. His desk was positioned so he could see all the way down the hall, and I was in a chair that only enabled me to see a part of it. I heard her footsteps stop to look in my office, then continue down the hall toward Walt's office. When I finally saw her, she bore no resemblance to a professional sales woman. She looked like a hooker: overdone makeup, an incredibly short skirt, a silk blouse that prominently displayed her erect nipples, and a come-on strut. She smiled as she saw two sets of eyes follow the exaggerated sway of her hips as she gracefully placed one high-heel directly in front of the other. She stopped at Walt's door.

"Are you going to be long honey? If not, I'll wait."

"No, go on back to my office. I'll be there in a few minutes."

I could see Walt out of the corner of my eye as we both watched the same strut from the back. No panty line. She knew we were watching her ass swivel, and she looked back just before she went in my office. She stopped and smiled, and then her hips went into a full rotation followed by two exaggerated pelvic thrusts. Genuine stripper moves.

Walt turned to look at me when she disappeared into my office.

"Will you tell me if she has panties on when you get back after lunch?"

"We're not going anywhere. Hold on, I'll be right back."

I quickly walked to my office.

"Gina," I whispered in her ear, "Walt wants to know if you have panties on. I told him I would find out. I'm going to tell him you don't and that your cunt is dripping wet. I'm going to use exactly those words. I'll need to prove it to him too. Spread your legs."

She moved her feet at least two feet apart, and just as I knew it would be, her cunt was sloppy. I slipped my fuck finger in smoothly and it bottomed out in one thrust. I teased her by sliding slowly in and out a few times, then slid my ring finger in too.

"Oooohhhhh God...... oohhh god".

She was loud and my door was open. I was sure Walt and everybody else in the hall could hear her. I withdrew my fingers and walked back to Walt.

"No panties Walt. Her cunt is dripping wet." I held up my fingers to prove it. "Do you care if we finish after lunch? Gina's in a bad way. So am I."

He stood and stared down the hall, then looked at me. He looked down at the tent in my pants and smiled.

"No, that's fine. Lock your door."

I glanced down as I turned to go back to Gina and I could see he was hard too.

As soon as my door was closed, Gina was at my zipper.

"God you look sexy in that skirt. We could almost see your cunt as you walked." I reached under her skirt and plunged my finger in again.

I continued to finger fuck her with one hand as I removed the minimal clothing she had with the other. She stroked my cock until I stripped her, then she dropped to her knees. I let myself succumb to the selfish pleasure I feel when Gina sucks my cock; and I almost lost it while she licked from my balls to the tip of my slick-with-precum cock. She unfastened my belt and unhooked my trousers as she kissed and licked. When she was able to drop my pants, she slipped my underwear down with them.

"Uuunnngghhh fuck...just imagine that's Walt's cock."

I watched her eyes look up at me as she attacked my cock. After more kissing and licking foreplay than I wanted, during which time her adoring eyes never left mine, she slipped her mouth over the head and began to simultaneously suction and piston my cock in and out. Each bob moved her lips down further on my cock, and it wasn't long before I could feel the head being squeezed as it entered her throat. God, is there any better feeling. She kept watching me, and as I approached my orgasm she began to seriously attempt to swallow my entire cock. When I finally erupted, her lips were mashed against my pubic hair and I could feel her throat muscles squeezing the shaft. My first two spasms sent sperm shooting directly to her stomach, entirely bypassing her taste buds. She pushed me back, I assume to avoid choking, and I sent the remaining geysers all over her face and tits. I heard myself make animalistic grunting sounds as I came, and I wondered if Walt could hear them.

I sank to my knees and Gina fell back. She knew I would reciprocate, and she rushed to position herself so I could eat her. I flattened myself on the floor so I could get at her splayed knees. I watched her eyes, just as she had watched mine, as I kissed and licked and generally teased her gushing cunt. And just as I had done, she tried to get me to go further and faster without saying anything. When I finally got to the real business at hand, she was frantic in her desire to come. My tongue and lips and occasionally gentle teeth continually increased the pace, the pressure, the depth, and the suction in and around her clitoris and her slippery channel. Nibbling, kissing, sucking, flat-tongued rubbing, pointy-tongued target pressure, and general rooting around like some wild animal all added to my pleasure, and I think she liked it a lot too.

"Ooohh god...Walt honey...oohh god.....yes...lick my cunt...lick my clit...ooohh....god....mmm that's it...oohh god.....I'm.....coming...oohh god.....yes...yes.......oooohhh......yes."

She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me tight against her as she came. She was much louder than the few animalistic grunting sounds I made. Her moans and whimpers and sighs and words were all quite audible, and I didn't have any doubt that she was being heard.

My face was slick with her juice, and as soon as she finished I knelt so I could slide my cock in while I kissed her. There was still some come in her mouth and a whole lot of pussy juice in mine, and the exchange of fluid became more complex as we French kissed with careless passion. I looked, fucked, and listened as she let her verbal confession expose her arousal. The fact that Walt was just down the hall increased her excitement level tremendously, so the volume of the sounds of her lust was abnormally high.

"Ooohhhh god honey....ooohhh I've never worn a skirt so short...ooohh god honey fuck me... fuck me hard.... oohh god... I could feel his eyes on me....ooohhh god....honey I think Walt.....ooooohhh god...he wants to... fuck me....oohh god.....oooohhhh that's it.......fuck me.......fuck me Walt honey......ooohhh......oohhhh.....god....I'm....coming.....already.....ooohh god.......oooohhh....... yes....... oohhh god."

The fever of her lust was as high as the volume of her sounds. She had come twice in just a few minutes.

"I think so too...uunnngg shit he was so hard just now...I know he wanted to come in here and fuck you."

Her second orgasm, which had started to wane, hit its second wind, and Gina's contractions reminded me of those women had while giving birth.

"Oooohh god..... ooohhh yessss...... oohhh... they... won't... stop.....ooohhh.. god.....yess..... that's it.... fuck me..... ooohh god.... fuck me..... Walt honey."

In the next half-hour Gina experienced multiple shattering orgasms, and she seemed to roll from one right into the next, especially when I told her it looked like Walt's hard on was huge.

It had been a great first day invasion. Mt. Walt was under siege.

On Tuesday morning, Walt called me into his office. "Kirk, did you know I could hear Gina in your office yesterday?"

"I'm sorry Walt. I wondered. Did anybody complain?" I wasn't sorry. In fact, I wanted him to hear how sexual Gina was, and it was fine if some of my other colleagues knew as well.

"No, but I stayed in my office to work. It was very distracting."

"We won't do it again". If forbidden, I silently added.

"No, I didn't say that. It's your office. Actually, it turned me on to listen to Gina. She's very vocal."

"Amen to that. How much could you hear?" If he had heard everything, I knew we were busted. He would know Gina wanted him to fuck her and that I was going along with it. He must have guessed there were things said in passion that we didn't want him to know. Hell, that's probably true for everybody who's verbal when fucking.

"Don't worry. I couldn't understand anything, but I could sure tell when she came. She must have come 5 or 6 times."

"More than that. And then she came that many again last night and wanted more-more than I could give. And she's coming back again today. We can wait until tonight though if you want us to. Shit, I almost hope you stop us-if her damned shaved pussy didn't drive me wild I'd stop her myself."

"No, let her come. I want to see what she's wearing."

"Me too. I could almost see her pussy when she was walking yesterday. Do you want me to be in your office again at lunch time?"

"Yes. Ask her to sit with us for a second."

He eyed my face as he said it. I wondered if he guessed that I wanted him to fuck my beautiful wife.

I went to his corner office about 11:30 and sat down at his conference table. I had some papers he really did need to review; but when he waved me off, I knew where his mind was. Neither of us said anything and I could peripherally see him as I listened for Gina and stared at that part of the hall I could see. He could see the entire hall, and his entire focus was seemingly there. He made no pretense of working, and he remained quiet and alert for at least ten minutes as we waited. I knew Gina was coming before I saw or heard her-Walt's eyes sparkled.

By the time I saw Gina, she was swinging her ass like a stripper on stage. If anything, her skirt was shorter than yesterday's. Her heels were definitely higher and her white blouse was made of soft cotton that easily molded to the exact contour of her beautiful tits. I could see a slight color difference around her jutting nipples.

"Are you going to be long honey?" Her voice oozed arousal.

"No, not long. Come in and sit down Gina".

Walt answered before I could, and I didn't miss that he was the one to answer to "honey". She came in and Walt indicated that she should sit on the couch along the wall. Because of where I was sitting at the conference table, she was to my left and behind me. Walt was facing both of us so he could easily see her. He asked if there was anything else we needed to cover, and when he saw me shake my head, he pushed the papers he hadn't even glanced at toward me. When I bent down to put them in my briefcase on the floor, I glanced back at Gina.

Her legs were crossed and she was swinging her foot to some unheard beat. The couch was so low that I could see her ass, and it was obvious that the only underwear she could have possibly been wearing would be an ass-crack thong. I looked up at her face to see her looking at Walt. She lowered her lashes, gently smiled, licked her lips, and twirled her hair while she continued to watch him. I knew I had just witnessed a come-on any professional whore would be proud of. It wouldn't be long. Walt would finish with his flavor of the month and then take Gina to the stars.

I was throbbing when I stood. I saw Gina's eyes drop to see if I was, then focus back on Walt. Her eyes remained locked on his while I took a step toward her to help her up. She peripherally saw the hand I offered, and she extended hers for me to grab. I couldn't see under her skirt as she uncrossed her legs to stand, but I knew Walt could. Her knees were spread at least four inches before she scooted forward on the couch and at least twice that just before she stood. I quickly saw her cunt as she scooted, and that quick peek was enough to determine it was wet. I pulled her up, then turned back to Walt.

"I'll look at warranty and maintenance records for each piece of equipment. Maybe we can review them tomorrow."

"Let's do it right before lunch. Gina, are you going to be in the office tomorrow?"

I could see the direction he was looking, and it was definitely well below her eyes.

"No, I won't be in until Monday. Sales Meeting".

I could hear the longing in her voice, and the sadness. Walt couldn't have missed anything so obvious.

He stood up. "Why don't you join us for lunch in my office next Monday then. I'll have something catered."

"Oooh I'd love to". She didn't ask me, glance at me, or think about me. There wasn't the slightest hesitation in accepting his offer. I looked at her eyes and saw where her focal point was.

"It's a date. See you Monday".

I followed the direction of her focus and ended up staring at Walt's cock. He stood behind his desk, but his crotch was well above the level of the desk. Walt was erect and he stood so proudly that it was obvious that he wanted Gina to see it. I'm not sure how long she would have stared if I hadn't tugged her hand. I didn't exactly pull her down the hall to my office, but she was looking back at him most of the time we walked. Just before we entered she stopped.

"Hold it honey. You have something on your pants."

She already had her back to Walt. When she stopped she spread her high-heels at least two feet apart, then she bent at the waist to pluck some imaginary bit of fluff off my cuff. She took her sweet time, and he had a thirty-second window to study my Gina's cunt. After she stood, I pulled her into my office. By the time I had closed and locked the door, Gina was naked.

"Did you see the way he looked at you, Gina? He wants to fuck you".

"Ooohhh god I loved it....get your clothes off and fuck me".

I stripped as fast as I could, pressed her against the door, and plunged in with no foreplay at all. No problem. Her cunt was so wet it was nearly frictionless. Smooth. Hot. Slick. Wet. Tight. And both of us wishing the cock inside it belonged to a man right down the hall.

We knew he was listening to us, and if anything Gina was even louder than the day before.

"Oooohhhh god honey......oohhh yess that's it.....ooohhh did you see his cock?"

"That tent in his pants was something....uuunngg he wants to fuck you Gina. He wants to put his hard cock in your hot cunt."