Mountain Air Ch. 3

Story Info
Danielle & her husband have one final go around.
2.3k words
3.36
36.5k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, not be offended by the contents of it...blah blah, you know the rest

This story may be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial use, but PLEASE leave my email/name on it! That's all I ask!

* * * * *

I had been a little apprehensive at first about turning my wife back into the slut she used to be in her younger days. But after the action tonight, and watching her take on me and two other guys at once, I knew things had changed forever with us. For the better of course! And now my wife, myself, and the two college studs who had just fucked her stood staring at the new entrants into our secret little cave. Setting the flashlight on the rock shelf beside her, my wife spoke again to snap the couple out of their daze.

"You know...this WAS a private party," Danielle, my wife said, twirling her hair through her fingers. "But for you two I think we can make an exception,"

With the light being better in the dark cave now, I could look at the new guests. The man was a graying black man, probably 6 feet tall, and had a very lean but muscular body frame. His hands looked massive in comparison to the girl's left tit he was groping. Her chest was pretty ample, with her nipples being a light pink color that stood out like two pencil erasers from the front of her breast.

She was much shorter than the black man, probably no taller than 5'3, but her body was excellent for her size. She had very pouty lips and a porcelain face. Her eyes were a bright blue that shone reflectively in the light, and her hair was a bright blond that hung down to her shoulders, parted down the middle of her forehead. She would have looked the all-American girl, had her tit not been in her companion's mouth and her khaki hiking shorts not already on the floor.

Walking over towards them, I felt for sure that my wife would go for the black man. She used to tell me that was a fantasy of hers and now I thought she would act on it. But everyone was surprised when she stepped in front of the blond, moving her hands up and down the girl's sides seductively. At first the girl looked confused and more than a little scared, but when she finally looked up to my wife's eyes, the whole room's jaw dropped as my wife began to kiss the girl passionately. This time there was no apprehension, and the two women began tongue wrestling feverishly, running their hands all over each.

Looking over, the black man had come over to stand by us and watch the show. I glanced over at Chris, and saw that he had dropped his pants again and was stroking his flaccid (not for long) cock. I saw that the other two men were stroking their cock's as well, and that the black man's cock was at least 11 inches long. Suddenly having a 9 inch cock made me feel a little insignificant. Still, not wanting to be left out, I pulled out my own meat and began beating it.

Moans and gasps were all that could be heard throughout the cave as my wife furiously kissed and licked the blond college cutie. But the girl wasn't just standing there either. Her hands were roaming all over my wife's body, paying special attention to her tits as she fondled them in the light of the cave, the sweat glistening off of them and Danielle's nipples at full attention. My wife had slowly slipped her left hand down the girl's exposed navel and was busy working her fingers down into the blonde's skimpy white panties. A loud moan escaped the girl's lips as my wife shoved 3 fingers directly into her lips. By now, the smell of pussy juice was filling the cave. The two women continued kissing as my wife moved her other free hand to the girl's waist and pulled down her panties. Dropping to her knees, my wife began licking the girls hairless little cunt. The blonde was now sweating and her nipples were standing out through her t-shirt. Her blond hair hung loosely on her shoulders as she grabbed my wife by her hair and shoved her face into her pussy. My wife enthusiastically licked at her, tasting this no-older-than-19 year olds sweet nectar.

Tim had begun to make his way behind my wife and unzipped and pulled down her tight khaki shorts. Pausing from her pussy licking just for a moment, she allowed Tim to remove her shorts from her legs, leaving her naked again for the 2nd time that night. Positioning his hard cock behind her, he slid into my wife's cunt with no problem. While she licked and fingered the blonds' cunt, my wife's small frame was getting rocked hard by Tim. I leaned over and asked the black dude:

"What's the blond hottie's name?"

"Jessica. Damn man, I thought I was just going to get a quick blowjob tonight. Is that your girl on her knees over there?" he asked.

"Yes it is. That's my wife of two years," I replied, watching his face to see how he responded. At first he looked a little confused, but I saw lust move over his features as he smiled broadly.

"Hey man, whatever floats your boat. So she's free for the taking?" he asked, trying to contain his enthusiasm.

"Be my guest my man," I said, patting him on the back. Then the awkwardness that we were both naked from the waist down hit me and I started to apologize. But it would have been a waste anyways, because he was already over by my wife.

Tim was just about to finish up (of all of us, he had the least control), and he thrust into Danielle's well worked pussy a few final times and then gushed his cum up inside of her. The black man (whose name I learned later was Ben) wasted no time positioning his 11 inch monster at my wife's sweet pussy. Sensing a new cock near, my wife turned around to look at Ben. Her lips and mouth were covered with sticky cum, but her lips soon widened into a lustful smile as she realized that her fantasy was about to come true. Plunging into her with great patience and timing, my wife gasped in ecstasy as the massive width of Ben's tool widened her cunt lips. She sighed contently as he finally got all of his shaft into her.

Turning her attention back to Jessica, Danielle's face was getting shoved into her cunt at a rapid pace, with the combined pulling forward by Jessica and the hard thrusting by Peter. Having seen enough, my dick was now aching. I was shocked again however when I walked toward my wife. She put out a hand to stop me, but pulled her face away for just a second to speak.

"No honey, I've got enough dick right now to last me for a while. But I think Jessica here could use a little bit of help," Danielle smiled devilishly. Jessica had her head against the rock wall and was catching her breath after many orgasms. She looked very innocent but incredibly sexy in the light, her smile radiating through out the room. Still, I was hesitant. Even though my wife was now getting an incredible fucking by a complete stranger, deep in my heart I felt that if I fucked another woman that would be cheating.

I was incredibly torn until Jessica began stroking my cock with her small hand. Getting it to full attention, I led her by the hand away from the fucking my wife was getting by Ben. Laying her down on the floor of the cave, I removed her shirt totally as I licked and kissed all around her nipples. She responded by running her fingers through my hair and brushing my face as I continued to pleasure her. Figuring that her cunt had had enough licking, I placed her legs on top of my shoulders and positioned my dick at her hairless little opening. Her pussy lips were open like a flower in bloom and invited me in with their intoxicating aroma. Very slowly, I slid into her. She was warm and tight, the tightest girl I had fucked in a long time. The inner depth of her pussy walls were soft and velvety, like a warm, pleasant glove enveloping my cock. Suddenly my dick reached an obstruction. I realized that it was her hymen. Looking down into her eyes, she seemed to know exactly what I was thinking.

"This is your first time isn't?" I asked, staring into her warm and kind blue eyes.

"Yes. I didn't mean for things to get this carried away but I don't want them to stop. I want to do it," she replied in a hoarse whisper. "Please be gentle,"

I couldn't help but smile at her in return. Leaning down, I kissed her forehead and then began slowly working my dick into her. The pressure on her hymen was intense. Pulling back slowly, I slid into her and tore through her hymen. I could see tears well up in Jessica's eyes as she bit her lip, trying to quell a little bit of the pain. I leaned down and kissed her lips softly and began getting a small rhythm going inside her, pivoting my thrusting so that I ground against her clit and her tried to take her mind off the pain. Slowly I saw a look of pleasure come over her face as she began to match thrusts up with me, lifting her small ass off the ground to keep up with me. The tightness of her cunt and the knowledge that I popped Jessica's cherry was enough to start my orgasm. I started to pull out but she grasped me and pulled my dick back in.

"I want to experience it all my first time. Cum inside me," she said to me, her gaze never leaving mine.

I lifted myself over her with my hands to her sides and slammed into her cunt at a much harder pace now. She ran her hands up and down my chest, running it all over my modest six pack. Arching my back, I pushed it home one more time and shot my load of hot cum deep within this newly fucked girl's cunt. Even though I had cum too many times to count that night, the orgasm still felt incredibly heavy. I pulled out of her and we laid next to each other catching our breath and holding her in my strong arms.

Glancing over at my wife, I saw now that all three of the guys were going at her. Her back and the top of her ass were now dripping in cum, leaving a sticky, dirty puddle on the cave floor. Tim had her mouth and was fucking her face at a slow rate as Chris pumped in and out of her ass at a varying tempo with Ben, who was still at it in her cunt, just like I had left him. My wife's tits were also covered in cum and hung down sexily, jiggling in the dying light of the flashlight. It was now getting light outside, and I realized we had been in here for hours and that the rest of the hiking troupe would be waking up and leaving soon.

The four person sandwich my wife was in the middle of must have been realizing this too, as Tim pulled his dick out of Danielle's mouth and began jacking it off right by her mouth. His load finally arrived and he sprayed my wife's lips and chin with his cum. She gobbled it all up, licking off what she could with her tongue and getting the rest with her hand. I could see my wife shudder as she orgasmed again. Knowing first hand the feeling her orgasm causes on your dick, Chris called out in between labored breaths "I am cumming....oh yea...one more time for me baby...TAKE IT!"

Shoving deep into her ass, Chris shot his load into her bowels before finally pulling out of her and collapsing from exhaustion on the cave floor.

I knew that Ben had cum inside my wife's cunt at least twice, for the amount of cum seeping out of her pussy was obscene. But I guess with his older age came a talent for self control and maintained erection, as he was still giving it to Danielle like an 18 year old stud. Finally however, he gave her ass a resounding "smack" and then shot into her exhausted cunt, giving her the last load of the night.

After everyone had cleaned up and said their goodbyes, my wife and I laid in the tent. We had decided that we would head home after everyone woke up, our sex life totally revitalized and both of us having had enough exercise for a while. Danielle had made sure to get Chris, Tim, Ben and Jessica's phone numbers before we left though, just in case we ever wanted to go hiking again. Before drifting off to sleep, my wife murmured to me:

"So, did you enjoy the present I gave you? Wasn't she nice?" Danielle said sleepily.

"She was a great girl. So youthful. Nothing compared to you though," I said, kissing her cheek.

She smiled and then spoke again "Thanks. How about her built-in present. The one that only you could have?"

"You knew that she was a virgin?" I asked, a little startled.

But it was too late. Danielle had drifted off to sleep, with a smile of total bliss on her face.

-- THE END -