Mountain High

Story Info
Mature lady and hubby get laid separately.
8.3k words
4.31
56.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobCarole
BobCarole
25 Followers

Carole

When I felt Peter's hand on my thigh and looked round to meet his smile I realised I was in danger of breaking my resolve not to have any extramarital fun on this break.

On a weekend late September last year after our trip to Portugal we had decided to go on a no frills break away from it all with a walking holiday at a climbing hotel that a friend of Bob's had purchased a few years earlier. I think he hoped the walking would tire me out! As I had thought any 'naughtiness' was off the menu I had packed mainly sensible outdoor clothing and certainly none of my shorter skirts and revealing tops.

In fact the first night when I dressed for dinner quite casually in a simple white tee shirt with lacey bra and jeans. Bob said it was quite nice to see me look so pretty rather than overtly sexy..

I think he was glad that I wasn't dressed 'over the top' when we met James our host who welcomed us most warmly and proudly to his very comfortable country pub/hotel. We shared a drink in a bar well filled with walkers and climbers of all ages before James took us through to a very tartan themed restaurant where he said he would leave us in the 'very capable hands' -- I didn't realise this would be literal -- of his son Peter. We hadn't seen Peter for over 4 years and he had developed into a handsome fit looking blonde haired 6 footer of 20 who was in his second year at university. We learned later that the whole team waiting on tables and bar - four guys and three girls were all from Peter's uni.

The dining room wasn't that busy as most people ate in the bar so when the rush was over Peter asked could he join us for coffee. He complimented us on how fit we looked and said retirement appeared to suit us -- when I pointed out that while Bob was retired and golfing I had decided to go to the gym to get fit . He smiled and said " Well, it certainly hasn't done you any harm as you haven't changed a bit since I last saw you and you look really fit."

He suggested a couple of walks and said he and some of the guys were going out next day after they had cleared up after breakfast because it was their last week before going back to uni, and we were very welcome to join them. I thought it might be fun but Bob suggested we might prefer a bit of a gentler pace. After the meal we had a few drinks in the bar with James before off to bed for an early night.

Bob

After Portugal we arranged to take a walking break and take up a longstanding invitation to a country hotel/pub that a friend of mine had purchased a few years previously, I impressed upon Carole that that recreational walking not sex was the focus.

After a pleasant and very relaxing first evening we retired early and whether it was the travelling, the mountain air or the few whiskies I was asleep as soon a my head hit the pillow. I was awakened by the light streaming through the chink in the curtains and looked out on to the beauty of a sun kissed mountain range. Carole was still lying asleep on her tummy when I pulled the clothes back to find that she too must have been tired as she had obviously flopped into bed without her night dress. I admired the curves of her ripe mature buttocks that over the last few years had not only given me but several guys tremendous pleasure. But I felt like walking this morning and giving her ass a gentle slap told her to get up Peter was waiting for her. As she turned and stretched thrusting her heavy pendulous breasts out she smiled and teasingly said " I wish he was waiting for me -- he really is a gorgeous young guy!" I responded quickly with " Well he is definitely off the menu!"

I made us some tea while she showered and when I came out of the shower she was fully dressed in a blue shirt, blue stretch climbing breeches and woollen socks. Although the outfit was practical it failed to hide her womanly curves and I noticed quite a few guys checking her out over breakfast.

We picked up our packed lunch from Peter who said he might catch us up and were on the 9 mile walk route by 9.30.

Carole

The walk we had embarked on was a circular walk estimates to take 4.5/5 hours and as the first part was very steep we stopped after about an hour for a drink and as we sat down and looked back down the valley I could see a group of three walkers at the bottom. I rather hoped it might be Peter and his group coming on behind us but found myself thinking I would prefer it to take some time to catch us up as I would rather they ( or he) didn't think of us as too elderly. I roused Bob and we set off again climbing steadily.

About another hour and half had gone by when we heard sounds of walkers coming up the pad and turned to see Peter, his friend Mark and a very pretty slim blonde Emma who had been serving in the bar. I think all mature women feel pangs of envy when they see pretty young girls and certainly I felt very old and very dowdy in my practical walking gear compared to her with her very slim figure. Her gear of tight white tee shirt and even tighter white three quarter leggings was obviously designed more to impress the guys than for comfort in walking but it showed off perfectly her unbraed high riding breasts and her pert rear.

I suggested they go on ahead but Peter suggested we walk on as a group at least for another half hour until we had lunch together at a lake near the saddle between the mountains.

Bob

We were about two hours in when we heard a group coming up behind us and saw it was Peter with a guy from the hotel and an absolute blonde stunner. As they approached I realised Carole hadn't re-buttoned her shirt which as she had got warmer she had opened nearly to the waist and I noticed that while I was 'checking out ' the blonde they were checking out Carole's ripe and fairly exposed cleavage.

The blonde Emma was as different as you could get from Carole at the other end of my attractiveness scale. They were both pretty blonde's but while Carole had a pair of heavy mature torpedo shaped breasts, ripe thighs and a mature voluptuous rear, this willowy blonde sported high riding pert little tits , slim thighs with a most exciting space between them and a pert though oddly ripe rear. Also a big difference was this blonde was dressed to impress while Carole had dressed for comfort.

In terms of looks there wasn't a look in it as both were very pretty facially but while Carole has quite a small mouth, Emma had a wide smile with very pouty lips and I couldn't help thinking I would love to have them round my cock.

I was delighted to take up Peter's suggestion and fall in behind her to walk up to the lake for lunch.

Carole Mark led off followed by Emma and Bob and I was pleasantly surprised when Peter initially walked with me and then as I fell back slightly as they appeared to put on a spurt, he fell in behind me. When I turned to say I was holding him up and he should go on with his friends he grinned and very pointedly looking at my rear said "I prefer the view from back here."

When I said " Well, that's very flattering but I would have thought the view of Emma's rear was a lot better." He smiled and said that while Emma was fun he had always had a thing about older women and larger rears. He suggested we stop for a few minutes and produced a water bottle and offered me a drink. As I was drinking I caught him looking down my shirt which because of the heat I had opened the buttons down to between my breasts and I realised he had seen I wasn't wearing a bra. He grinned as he caught my eye and said " And of course Emma's not as stacked as you."

At that he bent down and kissed my cheek and said that if Bob and I weren't friends of his father's he could really go for me.

When I replied that I was far too old for him and that Emma would be far more suitable. He smiled cheekily and said " A big difference is I haven't had you yet and I've had Emma several times." I responded by saying that he was very unlikely to add me as a notch on his bed post. He smiled again and looking down at his crotch said "Well then Emma could probably get the benefit of this on the way back."

When I asked him how she would feel about being a substitute he grinned " She can't get enough of it. She's probably expecting to be double teamed on the way back."

I realised that I was getting into dangerous territory and suggested we catch the others up. And he smiled and said "You can't blame me for trying." He also invited Bob and me to the folk music evening that night as his guests as he said he would be free to have a few drinks with us after he served dinner.

When we arrived at the lake Peter asked me to pose for a photo. When I was about to button my shirt he whispered " No just as you are -- I'd like to look back on what might have been."

We had a pleasant lunch by the lake and Peter with a twinkle in his eye said they would have to push on as they had to stop off somewhere on their way back and they had to be back to serve dinner by 5.30. I have to say I felt slightly jealous when I thought of the attention Emma would be getting by the two young studs but flattered by the fact that Peter would have preferred to have had my mature body.

Bob I have to admit that I was enjoying the seductive sway and bounce of Emma's pert rear with its taut buttocks so much I hadn't realised that Carole and Peter had dropped a little back. It was some little time before they joined us for lunch and when Peter asked Carole to pose for a photograph I realised it was to get a photo of her breasts which were rather hanging out of her shirt.

After a pleasant lunch the other three headed on back and I asked Carole what had delayed Peter and her so much. I was quite relieved to hear that nothing had happened but quite turned on to hear that Peter had tried. I was also extremely turned on to hear that the two guys were probably 'double teaming' Emma as we spoke.

I pulled Carole to me and we were soon snogging like teenagers as I opened her shirt completely to let her heavy breasts dangle. When I attempted to pull her breeches down she suggested that she was all sweaty and we had a long hike back and suggested we leave it to that night. When I insisted I wanted her now she dropped to her knees and expertly undone my fly and released my by now throbbing and fully erect cock. Carole gives good head --in fact really great head. She holds my balls with one hand while the other funnels my cock deep into her throat. But in my aroused state I simply wanted to fuck her mouth and grabbing her by the hair I very energetically thrust hard into her mouth. My mind raced with images of me giving Emma what I was now giving Carol and Carole doing the same to Peter and I soon approached my climax. As I climax I usually relax and let her suck me to a finish swallowing my ejaculate but today I wanted to spray her face.

Carole Bob was obviously turned on a bit by hearing that Peter had tried it on and that he and Mark were intent on double teaming Emma, because as he had started to kiss and fondle me, I could feel his hard erection through his breeches. I wouldn't have minded a bit of hard raw sex but I was a bit sweaty after my walk and I didn't feel like getting undressed and dressed again with a long walk ahead of us. So he settled for me giving him a bit of head. Whether it was the thought of Peter lusting after my body or him having lusted after Emma he was a bit rough and instead of letting me pleasure him by swallowing he pulled out and came off over my face and breasts.

After we tidied up we made the long track back to the hotel and a shower. Bob was quite worn out by his exertions and suggested we have an early dinner and bed but I suggested it might be fun to take in just a bit of the traditional music evening.

Bob I was absolutely shattered after my walk and whether from the walking or fucking Carole's mouth had a nagging back pain that a bath failed to shift and suggested dinner and an early night. Carole suggested that we at least pop in for half an hour to the music bar in response to Peter's invitation. In spite of the limitations of the wardrobe that she had brought with her she looked cool and sexy with her tan contrasting nicely against her tight white tee shirt top with no bra of course and a long rather white cotton gipsy skirt which was semi transparent especially at the butt and showed that her big ripe buttocks had only the minimal covering of a thong.

When I joked he about hoping she wasn't dressing to impress Peter and Mark she hit back by saying she had noticed I had been quite taken with Emma.

Carole I have to admit Bob was slightly right in that although I hadn't decided to take things further it was flattering that Peter found me attractive and I really regretted not having brought something sexier to wear. However after dinner when we went into the music bar his reaction and that of Mark to my outfit was flattering and he later told me that in the ultra violet light at the opening my skirt had been almost completely transparent and they could see that all I was wearing beneath my skirt was the briefest of g strings. He said I had also put on quite a show when I went out to the loo as my buttocks looked completely naked through the thin material. I was surprised Bob hadn't said something but he had probably been too busy flirting with Emma in her tiny white crop top and denim mini showing off her long tanned legs to perfection.

Anyway Peter had suggested I sit in a booth between him and Mark while Bob and Emma sat in front on stools. The music was good and the drinks flowed and just after I had returned from the loo, Bob and Emma had both gone to the loo and Mark was ordering drinks from the waiter, I felt Peter's hand on my thigh just above the knee. Although it was out of sight beneath the table I wasn't sure this was the way I wanted things to go. When I put my hand over his, to take it away. He whispered "Sorry I couldn't resist that. Your thighs and rear look absolutely fantastic in that skirt."

When I whispered " I should have thought you would have preferred Emma's thighs and rear. He embarrassed me slightly by asking Mark whose thighs and rear he found most attractive Emma's or mine. Mark very diplomatically replied that he liked both in different ways.. As Peter's hand moved further up my thigh he posed the question to Mark about whose tits he preferred. Mark smiled and said now for those there simply was no contest. He went on to say that since they had seen my tits fairly well on show at the lake Peter had been raving about them.

By the time Bob and Emma came back Peter's had had moved fairly well up my thigh and I felt Mark's on the other thigh. Bob was quite oblivious to this as Emma was sitting with her legs crossed showing acres of thigh and he appeared much more interested in these thighs than what was happening with mine.

As the conversation turned to what we were going to do the next day I felt the guys gently prise my thighs apart and Peter's hand claimed my pussy mound albeit over my skirt and g string.

At this juncture James arrived to apologise for having rather neglected us to say that he had a few business problems to sort out and had to go to Inverness the next day but he said Peter and his team would look after us. Peter gently squeezed my pussy mound and with a grin said he would be delighted to. It was slightly surreal to be talking to Bob's friend while his son fondled my pussy albeit through the thin material of my skirt.

When James left Peter asked what we would like to do next day and when Bob said that his back wasn't up to a long walk they guys said that they had hoped to take us up to quite a spectacular waterfall but that if Bob didn't feel up to it why didn't Emma take him kayaking while I joined them. I was slightly surprised that Bob accepted this suggestion with alacrity and when Emma said she had to have an early night as she was on breakfasts he suggested we go up to. By this stage the guys were in the process of easing my skirt over my thighs so even if I had wanted to which I didn't, I could not have got up. I suggested he go on up and I would follow once I had a nightcap.

As Bob was leaving Peter suggested that Mark get us another drink and as he got up to get these I felt his hand on my bare thigh and then on to my g string covered mound as he finished completing hiking my skirt up over my thighs. By the time Mark came back with a very large looking G &T for me Peter's probing fingers had found their way past my g string and inside me and he was gently finger fucking me.

By this stage the barriers between guests of his fathers and this young guy had completely broken down as he said to Mark " You should feel the size of this pussy mound it really is exciting." Mark quickly moved in beside me and as I took a drink of what appeared a very strong G&T I felt Peter's fingers being replaced by Mark's. Peter very gently turned my head and kissing my cheek murmured " I hope you don't mind Bob but we really do fancy you."

When I responded with " I do find both of you guys attractive but with Bob being a friend of your father's you are definitely off limits."

" If that wasn't this case how would you feel?"

" Well I would be very tempted."

" Really?"

" Yes , I find you both really attractive but what I can't understand why you would want me when you can have fantastic looking girls like Emma."

He said they both loved older women and he had always had a thing about me since he was about 15. When I asked them the oldest woman they had been with, I groaned inwardly when Ryan said 25 and Mark 26. I said do you not realise I am nearly twice as old as that he said "so what, your twice as sexy."

At this he kissed me full on and as he did his right hand took the weight of my left breast. Although the booth wasn't completely out of sight of the crowded room , the room was dark and his hand on my breast was blind side on to anyone who might be looking so I didn't immediately pull away.

He took this as a bit of a go ahead and soon our tongues were entwined in a full snog as he groped my breasts Mark rather energetically fondled my pussy. I have to say I was rather enjoying it and I don't know where it may have led had the groping not got quite rough and Mark not decided to move his attention to between my hips and try to finger my anus.

At this I broke away saying " Hey guys I really don't appreciate being mauled in public".

Both of them apologised saying that my fantastic breasts, pussy and rear had really turned them on and they had got carried away. When I decided to call it a night apart from giving me a peck on the check they behaved perfectly and said they would see me at 9.30 the next morning for our walk. They suggested I bring a change of clothes and some soft shoes as we might get wet walking under the waterfall. They promised to be on their best behaviour and nothing would happen unless I wanted it to.

Bob Carole wakened me when she came up and when I looked at my watch I saw she had been with the guys for just under an hour. When I asked her what had happened she explained that they had tried it on with her but apart from a bit of fondling nothing had happened.

When I asked her if she was comfortable about going out with them the next day. She said she was quite flattered at them trying it on with her but she had made it clear anything further was off limits."

However the next day I noted that she had put on a lot more makeup than normal for walking and was wearing a very tight white tee shirt with no bra and tight black leggings which emphasised her curves.

However I have to admit that when I saw Emma in a similar top with tight white leggings my mind was more focused on my day with her than on what happened on my wife's day out.

Carole

I have to admit that I did take a little more care with my preparation than I normally do when I am going walking and I was pleased when the two guys told me I looked fantastic. They were really gentlemanly as they helped me in to the landrover and when we arrived at the base for the walk they insisted on carrying my rucksack.

BobCarole
BobCarole
25 Followers