Mountain Magic Revisted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen here Miss High-and-Mighty" Cat cut her off. "I know exactly who I am. I also know that I don't give a shit what you have to say, Kate. Whatever you thought you were doing, or whatever you think you could do – just forget it. Jesse is mine now." Cat's voice was low and steely, if possible even more quiet and threatening than before. Kate blinked. "Leave. Now. Before I decide to stop playing nice". At this, one of Cat's eyebrows raised up, daring Kate to give her a reason not to play nice. Cat took one more step forward, crowding Kate into the wall once again. Rage was rushing through Cat's body, making her tremble with the potency of it. Her blue eyes were narrowed, firing shots at the woman in front of her.

"Cat, baby..." Jesse said, stepping up and latching onto Cat's arm, giving her a worried glance as she tried to tug the brunette back a bit from Kate. Not taking her eyes off of Cat's determined face, she said "Kate, I really think you should leave. Right now".

Kate looked back and forth between the two women in front of her, anger and hatred naked on her sharp features. She opened her mouth to spew something else, thought better of it, then turned and stalked out the door, fuming.

Jesse grabbed Cat's shoulders and turned the woman around to face her. The redhead watched as Cat's face slowly cleared of anger. Jesse's green eyes were filled with worry, and wonder. "Cat, baby – are you all right? You scared the piss out of ME for a minute there. What the fuck was that?"

Cat shook herself, mentally and physically, trying to release the tension that had built inside her. "I'm not sure, love. I was so angry, so pissed at her. I knew what she was trying to do...I could almost hear her thoughts. Like a psychic moment or something. And the angrier I got, the more calm I got, inside, you know? I think I really could have hurt her".

"You were fearsome!" Jess crowed. "I wish you could have seen yourself! You looked like a panther stalking up to a little rat, about to rip its damn head off. No wonder she ran out of here so fast! Remind me never to really piss you off."

Cat chuckled, then took a deep breath and leaned into Jesse's strong body. Jesse slid her arms around Cat. "Maybe I went too far", Cat sighed. Jesse just shrugged. "What did she want in the first place?" Cat asked.

"Oh, you know...the usual. 'Show my work again, be my girlfriend again. I miss you, you're the best, etc. etc.' "Jesse sighed. "I gather that her life hasn't been going so well for the past year. Word about how she did me wrong got around, and now nobody will touch her. Heather told me last week that Kate hadn't sold a single piece in almost 8 months. She's contacted me before, begging me to help her out, trying to seduce me into doing what she wanted. But this is the first time she's gone so far. I wonder if she'll ever get tired of fucking my life up?"

"Well, she might at least think twice about it now", Cat laughed. Jesse laughed too, tilting Cat's sweet face up for a kiss. Cat deepened the kiss, sliding her tongue slowly into Jesse's mouth. Jesse allowed Cat to explore for a bit, then took her turn and swirled her own tongue into Cat's willing mouth. Cat felt the earlier desire return, stronger now for the adrenaline that had been pulsing through her veins. Her breathing hitched, once, and Cat tightened her arms around Jesse's waist, pulling Jesse towards the desk.

"Hang on baby", Jesse said, pulling back. Cat pouted prettily. Jesse laughed. "I know this was my idea and all...but somehow now...well...let's wait 'til we get home, okay?"

Cat understood. Having just been kissing Kate in here, Jesse now did not want to taint their own love making with Kate's lingering aura of malice anywhere nearby.

Cat grabbed the back of Jesse's head, and pulled the taller woman down until they were nose to nose and eye to eye. "Home. Now." Cat whispered urgently, her words formed against Jesse's lips. "Say good bye to your people, tell Heather to lock it up, and let's go now. I'll be in the car". Cat was beyond aroused. She was demanding. She gave Jesse a look she knew would drive the other woman mad and walked purposefully to the front of the building, avoiding the gazes of the other party-goers, and alerted the valet for their car.

The ride home was accomplished in silence. The mutual attraction between them was strong, and no words were needed to ramp that up. While Jesse drove (much faster and recklessly than normal), Cat played finger games on Jesse's thigh. Cat loved the feel of Jesse's muscles flexing and moving under her hand while her leg pushed pedals in the car. Cat kept her ocean blue gaze on Jesse's profile, lapping up the sight of the redhead. Every now and then, Jesse would glance over at Cat, and the heat in that split second gaze was undeniable. Cat now felt as though she was the small helpless animal, and Jesse was the predator coming after her. Cat knew that tonight would be a memorable night for them.

Cat purposely walked up the steps to their apartment in front of Jesse. She knew Jesse liked her ass, so took this opportunity to shake it enticingly in Jesse's face. Jesse's hand cupped Cat's ass the entire flight of steps.

The two women bust through the door like a tornado, the flung door banging against the opposite wall and then slamming closed. Jesse fumbled with the lock, unable to see the deadbolt since her face was currently attached to Cat's. Cat was all over Jesse, her mouth and tongue insistent and demanding, her hands frantic to find bare skin. Cat groaned deeply, knowing that there would not be any slow soft love making this night, no sweet whispered nothings and gentle caresses. Long-denied needs were pounding through both of their veins.

This was going to be brutal.

Jesse began walking Cat backwards towards the bedroom. Cat stepped backwards, keeping pace, refusing to release Jesse's mouth. Jesse lifted Cat's dress and breaking contact for just a moment, ripped it off over the smaller woman's head, and then swooped her mouth back down to claim Cat's once again. Meanwhile, Cat was busy untucking and unbuttoning Jesse's shirt. As Cat felt the edge of the bed bump up behind her knees, Jesse gave Cat a little push, and Cat went flying backwards onto the bed.

Laying across the bed in nothing but her lacy black bra and panties, her stilettos and her diamonds, Cat knew she made a striking figure. But Cat was too wound up to lay still and wait for Jesse's move. Cat bounded up to her knees, pulling Jesse to the edge of the bed and roughly pushing the shirt off Jesse's shoulders while Cat's mouth made trails of hot flame around the redhead's neck. Jesse grabbed a handful of Cat's thick brown hair, pulling back none too gently until Cat's head was arched back as far as it would go, exposing her slim neck to Jesse's teeth. As Jesse bit and suckled on the tendons down Cat's neck, Cat scratched her nails deeply down Jesse's back, leaving red trails down the skin. Jesse sucked in a hard breath, raising her head to look at Cat with a steely gaze.

"Put your claws away, Cat" Jesse said roughly, tugging harder on the brown hair. "I'll get around to fucking you soon enough."

"Ohhhh...Jesse wants to play big bad Dom, tonight hmm?" Cat said, a gleam of mischief in her eyes and a sneer on her delicate lips. "And what if I want to be on top?" Jesse quirked an eyebrow at Cat, daring her to try. "Tell you what," Cat continued. "Wrestle you for it!"

Jesse smiled wickedly and raised her hands up in the classic wrestler's pose. Cat laughed in delight, spreading her knees further apart on the mattress for better balance. Cat was ready for Jesse when the athletic woman launched herself towards Cat.

They grappled, they tangled, and they pinned, bucked and threw. They bit, they slapped, they pulled hair. "Bitch" and "fucking slut" were yelled. Rolling all across the bed, an outsider would have sworn they were really going at it. But Cat and Jesse had that kind of relationship. They could voice their inner darkest fantasies, and often role-played some of their favorites. One they played often was the Fight for Dominance. Cat knew that Jesse wouldn't really hurt her, and Jesse knew the same of Cat. Despite the snarling, growling and nasty words that flew from their mouths, they both knew it was all in fun, no matter how well either one of them may act their part.

Finally, Jesse managed to pin Cat under her on the mattress. Cat struggled, but knew she wasn't going to get free this time.

"Submit, Kitty Cat" Jesse growled, using the name that Cat loved to hear during rough dirty sex. Cat bucked her hips again, struggling one more time in a last bid for freedom. Jesse tightened her grip on Cat's wrists, thrusting her muscled thigh brutally up between Cat's legs. "SUBMIT, bitch!" Jesse yelled.

Cat went limp, breathing heavily. "I surrender", she said demurely, closing her eyes.

Jesse stood up at the edge of the bed in victory, flipping Cat over on her back, grabbing one of Cat's ankles and hauling her roughly across the bed until Cat's ass was right on the edge. Jesse reached down and grabbed a hold of the flimsy scrap of Cat's panties, ripping them completely off of the woman's hips. Cat grunted in pleasure at the brutal act. She laid still in her submission, her hands and arms still splayed over her head.

Jesse grabbed onto Cat's silver heels, lifting her legs up high, and then spreading them wide. Jesse looked down at Cat's wet pussy, and then back up at Cat's flushed face.

"Should I tame the she-Cat now, then?" Jesse asked cruelly.

"Yes", Cat answered. Knowing that wouldn't be enough, she added "please."

Jesse dropped to her knees at the edge of the bed, still holding onto Cat's feet and without any further foreplay rammed her tongue hard into Cat's pussy. Cat cried out in pleasure, her hips twisting with the spasms of lust rocketing through her. Jesse licked Cat's slit brutal and fast, bringing Cat close to orgasm within minutes. With her feet held wide open by Jesse's hands, Cat wasn't able to move hardly at all, only lay there and take the tongue lashing Jesse was intent on giving her.

Just as Cat was reaching her peak, her moans rising higher and higher, Jesse abruptly stood up and walked away, leaving Cat trembling on the edge of coming.

"What?" Cat screeched. "What the hell? Jesse!! God Jesse, you bitch! You can't stop!" Cat scrambled up to her knees again, gaping in disbelief at her lover's back. Cat was prepared to beg if that was what Jesse wanted her to do.

Jesse walked over to the dresser on the other side of the bedroom. "I told you I would get around to fucking you. I did not say I would let you cum." As she spoke, Cat saw Jesse pulling the leather harness and large strap on cock out of one of her drawers.

"Jesse!" Cat cried. "You can't...please." Jesse ignored her pleading, intent on taking off the rest of her clothes and strapping on her thick cock.

"Fine!" Cat snapped, reaching down to run the fingers of her right hand over her clit. Cat would get herself off. Cat worked her fingers frantically over her throbbing clit, her blue eyes closing as she quickly starting building up again to orgasm.

Jesse stalked back across the room, fully prepared now, and slapped Cat's hand away. "Hey! Cat screeched, her eyes flying open to glare at Jesse.

"Tsk, tsk....naughty little kitty Cat. That is MY pussy to play with, not yours!" Jesse said.

Cat groaned. "God, Jesse. You can't really mean this...please..." She fell back on the bed, lying provocatively to entice her lover into bed. Jesse just laughed. "All in good time, my little she-Cat."

Cat pouted, and then with out warning, hooked the toes of her shoes on either side of Jesse's hips, and with a quick movement, Cat jerked her knees towards her own head. This caused Jesse to fall forward in the bed, falling on top of Cat.

Cat tried to use Jesse's surprise to her advantage, but the muscular redhead was too quick and strong for her. In due time, Jesse had Cat lying flat on her stomach, with Jesse's hips wedged firmly between her thighs. The thick latex cock was nudging enticingly at the entrance to Cat's pussy. Jesse wedged her hands under Cat's hips, lifting them up to prepare for sliding the cock inside the hot little brunette.

"Now..." Jesse began with a threat in her husky voice close to Cat's ear. "What is it that you want?"

Cat gave in. "Fuck me", she said softly. That was what she wanted anyways.

"What was that, slut?" Jesse said with a little flex of her hips. "I didn't quite hear you."

"Fuck me!" Cat yelled, beyond caring who was dominant and who was submissive. She just wanted to get off. "Fuck me hard!"

"Why should I?" Jesse said evilly, once again teasing Cat's wet hole with the head of the cock.

"Christ! Because I want you to...oh god... because I'm a slut. Fuck...Jesse....god....I'm a slut for your cock....more!" Her eyes were closed with anticipation, the air hitching in and out of her lungs with each ragged breath she took. Each sentence Cat uttered won her another centimeter of cock nudging inside her tight pussy.

"I want you inside me...oh yes...god give me more please...I want all of it...yes please fuck me like the whore I am", Cat said, lifting her hips in desperation.

Jesse reared up fully onto her knees, and grasping Cat's ass in her hands, thrust forward hard enough to push the entire 9"of the dildo into Cat's slick wet channel. Cat groaned loudly, tossing her long dark hair to one side and looking back over her shoulder at the powerful redhead behind her.

Jesse continued to fuck Cat from behind, pulling the cock out slowly and then pushing it back in hard. Each thrust from Jesse's hips had Cat grunting with pleasure.

"Harder" Cat growled, her hands fisting in the sheets. "Fuck me faster."

Jesse complied, slamming the cock into Cat as hard as she could. Cat pushed her hips back and up to meet each thrust, taking the cock as deep as possible. Jesse lifted one hand and brought it back down sharply, smacking one of Cat's firm ass cheeks with a loud slap.

"Yes...you are a little fucking slut, aren't you Kitty Cat?" Jesse growled.

"God yes....fuck me...oh god..." Cat agreed, thrusting her hips back to meet each incoming attack on her cunt.

Jesse slapped Cat's ass again, then digging her fingers into the soft flesh, spread Cat's cheeks apart to expose her pink puckered asshole. Jesse continued fucking Cat smoothly, and now brought her thumb into play, rimming it firmly around Cat's ring.

"Oh fuck....Jesse....shit....ooooohhhhh god....JESSE!!" Cat screamed into the mattress, her body bucking with the monstrous orgasm that rocketed through her body. Her pussy clenched tightly around the cock, so tightly Jesse had trouble moving it back and forth. Her ass throbbed in time to the orgasm in her pussy, pushing against the pad of Jesse's thumb. "fuckfuckfuckmegodfuck me...oh yes" Cat moaned over and over again.

Finally Jesse allowed Cat to fall forward onto her stomach, Cat crying out as the cock slipped out of her abused pussy. Jesse laid down on her back next to Cat, stroking one hand lazily up and down the brunette's back, letting the dazed woman catch her breath.

Cat lifted her head to look over at Jesse. A slow smile curved her mouth. "mmmmm" was all Cat could say.

A look of empowered victory and smugness was on Jesse's face. "Did I satisfy your poor little pussy?" Jesse asked with a grin.

"Oh hell yeah baby", Cat answered. Though Cat would never want to really be in an S & M relationship, she really loved the role-play. It was Cat's deepest darkest fantasy, and she loved sharing it with Jesse.

"Good. Cause now you have some work to do, my little whore." Jesse laid back on the bed, the wet slippery cock rising like a flagpole above her hips. Obviously, Jesse wasn't done with their little porn scene.

Cat scooted over, and started kissing Jesse, working her way over the redhead's face and down her neck. Jesse once again grabbed a fistful of Cat's hair, pushing the brunette further down her body. "I meant right now, Kitty Cat" Jesse said roughly. "You left quite a mess down there."

Cat slid all the way down until she way eye-level with Jesse's cock. It glistened wetly with the abundance of Cat's own cum. "Clean it up", Jesse ordered.

Cat took the cock into her mouth, groaning at her own taste mingled with the sharp flavor of latex. Jesse lifted up onto her elbows to better see Cat's blow job.

Even though Cat knew Jesse couldn't feel a thing, she knew Jesse enjoyed the visual of Cat sucking her off. Raising her blue eyes to meet Jesse's half-lidded gaze, she dutifully licked and sucked every bit of cum and wetness off of Jesse's cock. Cat could only get about half of the long thick shank into her mouth, but she swirled her tongue around the entire length of the shaft, keeping her eyes locked on Jesse's face. Jesse grunted with satisfaction.

Cat reached up with one hand, and undid the buckles on either side of Jesse's hips, releasing the harness. Cat tossed the now-clean cock off to one side, and looked down at Jesse's pussy. Jesse obligingly spread her knees.

"You should clean that up too", Jesse said.

"Of course", Cat replied, snuggling down between Jesse's thighs. First, Cat cleaned the surrounding areas, as quite a bit of her own juices had mixed with Jesse's fluids, and slid around Jesse's upper thighs. Cat licked and sucked every bit of wet skin her tongue could find without actually touching Jesse's pussy. Jesse allowed this stalling tactic for only a very short time. Again, her hand grabbed Cat's hair, forcing the woman's face into her hot pussy. "Stop playing around get your hot little mouth on me!" Jesse demanded.

Cat buried her tongue as deep as she could inside Jesse. Jesse moaned, and Cat continued to lave Jesse's warm slit. After taking her time dipping the tip of her tongue in and out of Jesse's sweet hole, Cat swirled her tongue up to the hard little clit. Wrapping her lips tightly around it Cat suckled, using the flat of her tongue to work the nub in small circles.

Jesse's breathing got rougher, and the redhead's hips began thrusting, pushing her slick pussy lips harder against Cat's face. Cat moaned in her throat, loving the taste of Jesse mingled with her own flavor. Cat latched her arms around Jesse's thighs, hanging on and feeding off of Jesse's wet juices.

Looking up, Cat caught and held Jesse's eyes, dark lust and deep desire flashing between them. Jesse was still propped up on her elbows, watching the brunette work her pussy. Cat knew that even as they played at games of dominance, at this moment she held Jesse's world in her mouth. Cat watched as Jesse's eyes went blind, still open but hazy with the building ecstasy inside. Cat was rapt on the emotions flicking across Jesse's face: lust, need, love, wonder, ultimate release.

Jesse dropped her head back, arching her back and thrusting her firm breasts into the air. Cat watched those breasts quivering with each shuddering breath Jesse took, and each exhale became harsher and faster, until finally every breath was ending with a moan, a cry of deep pleasure. Jesse pushed her hips one last time hard into Cat's face, then froze as the first peak of orgasm crashed over her. A deep primal groan issued from Jesse's chest as Cat felt the hot flood enter her mouth. At the same time, Jesse's clit began throbbing incessantly against Cat's tongue, and Cat knew the triumph of bringing her woman pleasure. The sweet juice continued to flow, and Cat dropped her mouth lower, leaving the pulsing clit for the river of cum seeping from inside Jesse. Cat lapped and slurped all she could get, loving the deep taste, the heady feeling, the absolute connection with Jesse's innermost private being.

Cat slowly licked Jesse clean of every last drop, gentle and sweet with her tongue. Jesse's loud cries had subsided into soft grunts as the orgasm slowly ebbed away. Cat kissed and licked her way back up Jesse's body, tasting salty perspiration on the woman's skin. As she came face to face with Jesse, they looked into each other's eyes. All games were over, and they were left with just each other, their mutual ecstasy, and their love. They kissed deeply, softly; flavors of one another mingling until they were one. This was the best part of rough nasty sex: the soft beautiful scene of reaffirming their wonderful love for each other.