Mountain Man's Prey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RockyIndy
RockyIndy
29 Followers

"Now suck it you little whore, and don't even think about biting it. We are 30 miles from anywhere, and you will never find your way out of here alive. There are bears, mountain lions, and God knows what else out there, just waiting to feast on your tiny little sexy ass! Suck it until I fill your hot little whore mouth with my seed" he continued his verbal assault with a broad smile.

Rob again closed his eyes as he knew that he had no choice but to fulfill the beast's wish if he hoped to at least survive. He opened his eyes and through the tears, he leaned forward as the ropes tightened around his wrists and ankles, opening his mouth and saw the cock as it got closer, and closer. He felt the warm head touch his dry lips, and he recoiled, licking his lips even though his mouth was dry with fear and lack of water. He mustered his courage and enough saliva to lubricate his lips, as he again leaned in, noticing the evil look of satisfaction on the monster's face.

"Go on whore" Jackson whispered insultingly, "suck your Master's cock."

Jackson fought the urge to slam it in the young man's mouth, instead enjoying the look of fear and trepidation on his slave's face. Rob felt the warm head once again touch his lips, this time though he felt a slight rush of pleasure overtake him. 'What is this? Am I actually getting turned on by this? No... No, I can't be!' Rob thought to himself. The feeling was undeniable though as he looked at the huge bobbing head as it was just off his lips. His eyes looked up at the big man's face and saw that he was enjoying himself, his eyes closed, head reclined. Rob slowly took the head into his mouth and gently sucked on it, bringing a loud satisfied sigh from his captor. He then removed his head and began licking the big cock with his tiny tongue, licking it from base to tip and all around. Then he began sucking and licking his large balls, again garnering a loud sigh and grunt from the big man. Rob could feel his own cock stirring, and he admonished himself mentally for becoming aroused, given the situation, but he was unable to stop his growing erection.

Jackson did not notice his slave's erection, nor did he care, he was lost in bliss as the talented tongue of this little man gave him pleasure he had not felt in such a long time. The slut was licking and sucking him expertly, almost as if he were enjoying it. The speed of his sucking and licking had increased now, and he could feel the slave's tongue flick the underside of his cock, as his slave now traced the valley of sensitivity on the bottom of his cock. He let out a loud groan of obvious pleasure, which stirred Rob's own desires as he himself moaned out loud.

"Damn, that feels good slut!" Jackson growled and heard the young man moan in pleasure as he increased his sucking.

Jackson was shocked that the young man was obviously enjoying himself, and he was thrilled as the pussyboy tried to take more of his cock, stretching his mouth painfully wide. Rob was now painfully aware of his stiff cock and his inability to touch himself in pleasure. He desperately wanted to touch himself and found himself sucking harder out of pure frustration. This excited Jackson, even though he had no idea of his slave's stiffening prick. Rob was enjoying the salty mix of sweat, urine and a large amount of precum that was flowing through his mouth as it coursed over his swirling and flicking tongue. He was hungry for his own release and the action of sucking this huge cock was making his own cock wet with his own precum.

Rob heard himself moaning in pleasure as he suckled the hard tool in his mouth and was enjoying himself immensely as he looked up to see Jackson looking down at him in utter amazement. Jackson was moaning as he watched the young man looking up at him with those large blue eyes. He felt a little guilty for abducting him, but he was glad that he had, it was obvious he had chosen a nasty little slut who enjoyed sucking cock. He was lost in his thoughts as he felt the young man remove his mouth from his large manhood. He looked down in a daze and smiled as he heard the slut say,

"Oh God, feed me your cock, baby! Feed it to me, please, sir!" Rob panted in excitement. "Push it deep in my throat, Master!"

Jackson could not believe his ears, the little slut was actually enjoying himself, he liked having his cock in his mouth. Smiling, Jackson pulled the young man's head deep into his crotch and could feel his throat constricting around his member, taking him to a new level of ecstasy. He released his grip on the slut's head and could hear the loud pop as his cock slid from between his lips.

"Yeah, baby, force it down my nasty little throat. Throat fuck me!" Rob gasped.

Jackson ignored the lack of the word sir as he once again buried his cock deep in the man's throat, holding it there for a dangerously long time, as the man began to go slightly limp in his grasp. Then as he released his head Rob gasped and coughed as large amounts of mucus and saliva strung form his mouth to Jackson's cock.

"You like my cock deep in your throat don't you boy?" Jackson asked as he breathed heavily.

"Oh yeah" Rob gagged, "I love your cock deep in my throat, baby... I mean sir."

Jackson once again held his cock deep into his tightening throat and relished the feeling as it continued its milking action. Rob could feel the huge invader pulse deep in his throat as his own erection still begged for attention. He could feel the burn of his orgasm deep within his loins, building to an intensity he had never felt before. Jackson felt the orgasm starting deep in his balls as they began contracting and releasing, he quickly pulled his cock, from the slut's throat. Rob knew his Master was about to release his trapped load and he began to feel his own orgasm making its way to the surface. He couldn't believe he was cumming without even touching himself. The intensity was burning as he looked at the mucus and saliva dripping from his Master's cock, slipping it back into his mouth, sucking hard as his cheeks now slid up and down the length of the massive meat. Jackson soon threw his head back as his load began flowing in hot, thick streams into the slut's tight, wet mouth. The taste of his Master's cum sent him over the edge as his own cock began shooting thick white streams of cum, soaking the old quilt that covered Master's bed.

"Oh shit! Yesss! Fuck yesss! Goddamn, you little slut, oh fuck yesss!" Jackson screamed as he shot load after load of his seed inside his slave's mouth.

Rob's head was spinning as his Master's hot cum coated the inside of his mouth. His own cum splashing on to his legs as the force of his orgasm nearly made him pass out. He greedily continued his suckling, cleaning every drop of his Master's seed as the erection melted away inside his mouth. Jackson was smiling wide as he watched the slave clean every drop without being told, he was proud that he had chosen to take him for his slave. His softening cock soon slid from Rob's mouth and he rubbed his slave's face with his large paws, and was surprised when he did not pull away, but rather seemed to enjoy his touch. The truth was Rob longed to be held and told what a good little cocksucker he was. He was longing for a soft touch from his Master, looking up at him with a smile.

"You did well boy" Jackson said softly.

"Thank you... sir" Rob replied in a soft submissive tone, completely and totally horny for his Master.

Rob knew he was no longer free, he knew he had no choice but to stay here with this man who now had awaken a primal desire within him. Jackson stepped back and released his slave's slender face, and then saw the thick streaming cum that stretched from Rob's cock to the quilt covering his bed. His anger built to a boiling point rapidly and he stepped forward, then grabbed the slave by the hair, pulling him up violently, and pointed his large finger at the stained quilt.

"What the fuck is that!" Jackson screamed as Rob struggled against his strong grip.

"I... I...I'm sorry!" Rob pleaded as the pain immediately brought tears to his eyes.

"I'm sorry SIR!" Jackson reprimanded loudly. "I never gave you permission to cum, you fucking little slut! You only cum if I say you can! Do you understand you little fucking whore!?"

"Yes... SIR!" Rob cried, "I will never do it again! I'm sorry sir. Please Master, forgive me!?"

Jackson was still angry but felt as if maybe this was a good learning experience for the slave. He would now make sure he never forgot it. He forced Rob's face down to the bed's soiled surface and made his demand,

"Forgive you?! Only if you clean it all up! Clean it bitch!"

Reluctantly, he licked his own cum from the bedding and soon found himself rather enjoying the taste. Jackson again was shocked when he soon felt the slave greedily sucking up his own juices as he had commanded. He was indeed a filthy little cock slut, and Jackson smiled in appreciation. Rob was still confined by his restraints but wiggled his way closer to the bedding suckling every drop of his seed from the cloth. Finally after finishing his task, his head was released from his Master's grasp, and he watched as he walked over into the small kitchen. He returned a short time later with a small, shallow dish filled with a delicious smelling stew, as well as a small bowl of water. After placing them both on the rough wooden planked floor, he lifted his slave by the rope connecting his wrists and ankles, placing him on the floor.

"Eat slave. You will need to keep up your strength to survive up here."

Rob watched as the naked form of his Master as he walked back to the kitchen and sat to eat his own meal. He found himself being fed like a dog, which at first made him angry, but the anger was soon overtaken by his hunger. He made extra care not to spill a drop of his dinner even though he was forced to eat without the aid of his hands or utensils. He greedily and rudely slurped his dinner as the hunger he felt was all consuming. After finishing his food, he slurped and licked the water bowl as it cooled the hot dryness of his mouth and throat which had become even more parched after swallowing and eating so much salty cum. The bowls both soon set empty and he reluctantly looked up and wanted to ask for more water, but he was afraid to speak for fear of reprimand. Jackson noticed his slave had finished his meal and was pleased to see that he had not made a mess. He could see the slave looking at his water bowl and came to the conclusion that he desired more water. He decided he had earned it, since he had eaten two separate loads of cum. He walked over with a large metal pitcher and filled the small bowl with water once again. He smiled as he watched the slut greedily slurp and lick the water bowl dry again. He refilled it once more and watched as the whore emptied it once more, and looked up with a content look on his face.

"Enough?" Jackson asked.

"Yes sir. Thank you sir" Rob said as he cowered back toward the bedside.

Jackson retrieved the dishes and returned to the kitchen where he washed them in a small sink. Rob looked around examining his new home as the light from the fire flickered against the well made walls. The walls were made of logs of course and chinked with mud packed between them to prevent the cold from invading. The ceiling was tall, a good twelve feet and again the rough floor was covered with rough rugs and a few fur skins spread here and there. Rob was amazed anyone would live like this in the 21st century, it was as if he had traveled back in time to the 1800's. He saw the large chair sitting in front of the huge fireplace which had an opening nearly 7 feet tall and just as wide, it was massive. There was a large firewood box near the fireplace and it seemed to hold enough wood for a few days at a time. He noticed the kitchen, or at least what he could see, was primitive but did have running water, albeit it was from a hand powered well pump. There was a small wood cooking stove near the far wall and he saw the outline of another door, where it lead he didn't know, possibly a spare room, or outside.

Jackson returned to the front room and sat naked in the large chair in front of the fire. The glow made him look even more menacing to Rob, it was if he were made of fire, as the shadows of the flames danced across his body. Jackson slowly turned his head, seeing the slave looking at him with a look of fear. His eyes seemed to glow in the firelight and he grinned at the slave an evil grin. He stood up and swung his large muscular arms as he neared his bound and cowering slave, reaching for his pants which he had slung over the footboard of the handmade bed earlier. He had reached for a long knife he kept on his belt and slowly removed it from its sheath, watching his slave's eyes widen in fright. After he had the knife in hand, he held it in the firelight admiring the orange glow it now possessed. Rob had noticed this too and was trying in vain to escape. He recoiled and screamed in terror as Jackson quickly bent down and cut the rope binding his ankles to his wrists, then the rope around his wrists and ankles were both cut free.

"There now. I suppose that has to feel pretty damn good. You been hogtied for quite a while, just remember what I said about trying to escape" Jackson said sternly.

"Thank you sir. It feels good to be loose, sir" he answered nervously watching the man return the knife to the sheath and placing it on an extremely high shelf on the other side of the room.

Jackson returned to his seat in front of the fire enjoying its warmth and glanced after a few moments to his new slave. He noticed him cowering still fearful of his intentions, and tried to ease his fear, he did not want him to fear him, he wanted him to respect him, and eventually to love him. But he did want him to know his place as his submissive, and even his slave.

As he continued his stare, he saw the young man look away, then back once again, and as their eyes met, he used his finger to motion him to come to him.

"Come here slave", he asked in soft tone, "Come here now."

Rob hesitated only a second before slowly rising to his feet, still tight from his binding earlier. His legs weak and muscles aching, he gingerly made his way to his Master. Jackson sat back in his chair and watched his prize slowly step toward him, and stand near the chairs side.

"Come on slut" Jackson whispered, "sit on your Master's lap. Come on."

Rob's heart pounded loudly in his ear, and he could feel his face blushing red and becoming hot to the touch. He slowly made his way to the front of the chair and gently sat down on Jackson's large knees, and could feel the power he possessed in his legs. Jackson watched as his plump round ass sat softly on his knees, grabbing him by the waist, and pulling him further up onto his lap. The slut's smooth skin felt nice against his own, and he sat his ass directly over his stiffening cock. He could feel the slave's fear, this excited him once more, his trembling was evident whether it was from fear or from the slight chill in the air near the bed, he didn't know for sure, but he suspected it was the former.

Rob sat uncomfortably on the large man's lap and felt the warmth of the fire's flame. He noticed his trembling as he sat their nervously perched over an ever stiffening monster of a cock. His fear was subsiding as he felt the fire's heat warm his cool skin, and he hoped that if he submitted to his Master's demands that he might be permitted to leave, or at least not be harmed. He sat there trying hard to relax his body and slow his rapid heart, taking deep breaths of warm, wood scented air, as Jackson began tracing a finger up his smooth, hairless leg.

"My, you are smooth aren't you?" Jackson asked softly, "Do you shave or is it just natural?"

"I have always been smooth, sir" he stated hesitantly, "I have never been able to even grow a beard or moustache."

"I have always likes the thought of a nice smooth little slave boy all to myself to do my bidding" Jackson replied as he chuckled lightly, continuing his finger's trail up to the young man's flat stomach. Then he continued,

"Flat stomach too, what keeps you in such good shape slut?"

"I go to the gym regularly, just to stay toned, not to beef up" he said as he resented once again being called a slut. "I also do a lot of swimming, which also keeps me lean...Sir"

"I see" Jackson said looking up into the slut's eyes, waiting for the proper show of respect. "Damn slave! You are just simply built for sex! That ass feels so good, I can't wait to get my cock deep in there!"

As Jackson said this he literally picked Rob up with one arm and flipped him roughly over onto his stomach, now he was lying across his lap, chest and knees resting on the hard, wide arms of the chair. The wooden arms had sharp edges which dug uncomfortably into his chest, pinching his nipples as the large man now rested his heavy left arm across his back, grabbing his bubble shaped ass in both his huge, rough hands. He could hear his captor breathing heavily as he rubbed and groped his tender ass flesh. Then he felt the large tool pressing against his stomach, deciding it best not to try and pull away, he accepted the position he now found himself in. His nipple was still being pinched very hard by the chair arm, the pain soon turned to a sensitivity he had never before experienced. The pain of his nipple, now fully erect and swollen, was stirring his cock to life. He tried to stop his erection, not knowing how the big man would feel about it. It was of no use and soon his cock touched Jackson's own cock and thigh. He shifted his weight slightly, but it had already been noticed by his captor.

"Well now, I think you like me grabbing and rubbing your tight, little, round ass, don't you?" Jackson asked whispering.

Rob didn't answer, only closed his eyes in embarrassment.

"Don't you!" he yelled grabbing his ass hard.

"Yes!" Rob screamed in despair, "Yes, sir!"

"Ahh!! Now was that so hard to admit bitch?"

"No sir. No it wasn't...sir" he said softly as the tears began to stream down his face.

Jackson took him by the face and pulled him up to face him, contorting his body uncomfortably, and still holding firm to his round ass.

"Now listen closely" he whispered as he moved to the slave's ear. "I don't want to hurt you, but I will if you force me too. All I will ask of you is for your respect. You do what you are told, when you are told, we won't have any problems. I'll protect you from the wild, provide you with food, and take care of you. All you have to do is keep the cabin clean, cook the food I provide, and satisfy me in the bedroom. I'll keep you safe and soon I think you will come to appreciate the unique situation of living so far in the wilderness. Here you can be completely free, you can run naked through the meadows feeling the morning dew on those smooth legs of yours. You can bathe naked in the creek, and feel the cool water's touch as it trickles over you. Your life will be as good as you make it, but resist and you will find life very hard indeed. Try to escape and you might just find yourself as a grizzly's dinner, which would be a more desirable place to be than if I catch you. I can be your new Daddy or I can be your Master, it's up to you. Now my little cock slave, do you understand? Do you accept these rules or do you wish to refuse?"

Rob thought about what his tormenter had just said, the words still swirling in his head, and finally coming to the conclusion he could either resist and die, or live in harmony with this man. He was now staring the man in the face, noticing his handsome features through the thick beard he sported, as well as his eyes which were deep and hypnotizing. He slowly formed his response, and through his tears he tried to speak and the beastly man relinquished his grip on his jaw. Finally he said,

RockyIndy
RockyIndy
29 Followers