Mountain Resort Ch. 02

Story Info
Second mission at Shandrakor for Leena.
3.9k words
3.81
26.6k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Two months later, Leena was back at Shandrakor. Kira had finally decided to start the mountain resort project there. Leena had been the head of the exploration team that had cleared the site and the access road. She had also been the sex toy of the group of Dalits that had done the job, the slut for twenty bulky and sweaty workers. She had volunteered immediately at the end of her job to manage the building team. Saying that she had been pleased by Kira's decision was a gross understatement. When she had been informed, she had cheered, screamed like a groupie, dancing alone through her living room, to the amazement of several of her children who were playing on the carpet.

Leena's children had been the center part of her sexual life : her English husband, Peter, a very powerful CEO, had wanted children but never succeeded to father one. He had decided to have his wife sexually trained to spice up their dull love life. The fact that she had been immediately knocked up by one of her mentors puzzled her husband and his best friend, a equally powerful Indian federation vice prime minister named Kyrhan, who had organized her training with his wife Kira. The tests showed that Peter had a very low sperm count and would never be able to have children of his own. Kyrhan had transformed Leena into a willing slut for Indian, Tamil or Bengali cocks. She was told to do her best to seduce any Indian males she would meet in her Birmigham community or at University.

In addition, Leena regularly acted as a housemaid to lure Indian wealthy men into fucking and domineering her. The last touch of her total enslavement had been Kyrhan's decision to have her bred every year by some Indian businessman Kyrhan would choose for her. She had no say in his choice. He had never explained her his criterions. In fact, he may have her auctioned, or given to friends unless he chose at random, Leena had never even wondered. Her usual name of Linda had even be denied her and she had received the more Indian sounding name of Leena. Peter had concurred enthusiastically. The legal procedure had been long but Leena had just recently become her official ID on her papers and she had been very proud of it.

Peter her husband, was pleased by the situation and very proud of being cuckolded every day by several strong Indian men. He did not care whether they were rich businessmen or poor Indian shop keepers who are often equally arrogant and intimidating. He was enthralled when watching her stretched out cunt filled by sperm that was not his or her belly swollen by babies that he had not sired but some unknown and very potent Indian male.

On her last journey to India, Leena had been fucked continuously for a full month by all the members of a team of twenty Dalits working for princess Kira. She had followed Kyrhan's suggestion of discarding any contraceptive protection and had received the Dalits as Nature had intended. She was now three months pregnant from one of them and her belly was starting showing. Leena just didn't care who had fathered her future offspring but she was glad to spend the next three months with the father of the baby that was developing in her womb whoever he was. She had not explained to her husband how the baby had been conceived fearing that he would despise the low extraction of the father : the child of some wealthy Indian businessman would suit him maybe far more than the baby of a simple Dalit, the well known untouchable caste.

Leena was attending a final preparation meeting at Kira's palace along with the leaders of the Dalit group. Kira was concluding her talk.

- I will just remind you the main objectives of your task : clear the ruins, sort the stones to recover the carved stones if any, rebuild at least the lodges and forget the main building. If possible, We will need two to protect you from the next monsoon and protect the computers. Your second objective is to clean the well of the vines and the mud in the bottom. We need a clean water supply. Leena!

- Here, princess!

- This time, you will be helped by a cook and his assistants. You will just help them. Daleep will manage the Dalits and refer to you only if there's a problem. You will be my deputy and you'll still be the team nurse. . .

- And their sperm receptacle!

- May I remind you that you volunteered for this task. Do you want to step back?

- Never, princess! My apologies. I just felt sarcastic!

Several big pickup cars were ready to transport the group of Dalits. The passenger seats were preempted as usual by Tajun, Shilan and Daleep, the leaders of the group and the men who had pimped her to the group on the previous mission. They had organized her matings during a month. She wondered what they had schemed this time. She didnÕt want to acknowledge that she was quite eager to discover what they had prepared for her this time.

Daleep called her to him. She run to obey as Daleep was now the top boss of the team. She was wearing a ghagara, a long straight skirt to her ankles with a choli. It was in bright yellow following Kira's instructions : The nurse was to be spotted at once in a group. As a European, she would have rather worn a nurse white blouse but Kira had objected that, in India, white is the color of mourning. Widowed women also wore traditionally white sarees. A bright color outfit would be a far better sign for the team.

Leena had noticed that the group had been largely modified. Kira had sent the cleverest of the group to schools to give them more important positions at the hotel. Those who had replaced them were less educated, more brutal with her. Leena wondered whether the man who had knocked her up was still in the group.

- Leena, you have seen we have a few new recruits. I've told them to jump into my blue pickup. You will come with us. They have never met a white woman except as beggars in the streets. They may be somewhat rough but I'm sure that two or three hours with you will be sufficient to break the ice. Jump in.

- Aye Aye, sir.

She saluted as a soldier would do. She had been given orders and clearly was not expected to change anything : Daleep could be quite arrogant and domineering!

Leena was helped to climb into a car. Her hands were pulled up but two other hands hooked under her arms and groped her tits. she tried to push them away but they were too strong for her. Two other hands grabbed her ass cheeks and pushed her up. This time, she did not try to push them away. She was sure she was not strong enough and the brutal manhandling she was subjected to had awakened fires in her belly and mind she just wished would be extinguished when they arrived at Shandrakor. The eight wild Dalits on board should be sufficient for this task.

She took her place just behind the cab, facing the road and turning her back to her eight companions. That way, they could whisper together and decide when they would attempt to draw her into servicing them all. She smiled thinking to their hesitations and fears. They just didn't know how wanton a slut she was.

After maybe five miles, Leena felt a hand patting her shoulder. Leena turned back to face a man whose complexion was so dark that he could have pretended to be black in her home town of Birmingham. His frame was bulging with muscles. He had taken off his kurta and was only wearing a white loincloth. He was sporting a wide smile. She thought he had just won the first prize in today's lottery : being the first to fuck her.

- Do you like what you see? Let me show you something that will gain your approval!

He undid the knot that was holding his loincloth that fell to the floor. Leena gasped and froze when she discovered his massive cock. It was as dark as the rest of his body. Her mouth went dry when she evaluated its dimensions. Even Kyrhan must be less massive : thirteen inches long and maybe four inches in diameter. She had joked that Kyrhan could be compared to half liter beverage cans but this one was more like a one liter glass container. The only bigger cock she had ever seen belonged to a horse stallion she had once watched mounting a mare. She could not divert her gaze from this enormous love meat, wondering how she would feel with this huge mounting rod pushed to the hilt into her womb. Its tip was already shiny with precum. Leena had a fleeting thought for her husband Peter, wondering whether she would ever feel anything with his boy's prick when she had received such a monster in her cunt.

- I(ve never met a white woman as beautiful as you.

- But you are too big. You won't fit in! I couldnÕt accommodate you!

- I'm big, I know it but be sure it will fit inside you.

- I'm three months pregnant. I don't want you to put my baby at risk.

- Better and better, i've never fucked a pregnant woman. Always thought I would soil the woman but a white woman is so low that she won't be soiled by Indian sperm, on the contrary. It would be more like an anointment for you, don't you think so?.

He pulled her saree up and threw it aside. In a few swift movements, he undid the knot of her petticoats and unhooked her choli. Leena had adopted Kira's custom of not wearing any undies. The man could now watch her pregnant body in its naked glory. Her tits were already bulging and swollen like fruits ready to be plundered. Although Leena was pregnant, she was working hard every day to remain in great shape. He bent down and began to lick her cunt lips. She was amazed to discover that such a primitive, rather bestial man could even think of providing her such a delicate caress. The Bollywood fims with their prudish ways to describe love would have been no help for him. Maybe some underground porno film coming from abroad had some far away consequences.

The man was not hindered by the thick bush she sported usually. Kira had shaven her cunt herself two days before. Although her husband had given her a rather complete sexual instruction, Kira was still experimenting on her own. Something she had never tried so far was to engage into a sixty nine position with another woman, both being pregnant and quite horny. Kira and Leena had been at it for more than one hour, as feverish as lovers could be. Automatically, Leena had taken the submissive role as she did with Kyrhan, Dan, Rajiv, her dear Swapna and her many Indian lovers, male or female in Birmingham.

Leena's previous mission in Shandrakor with the Dalits had even reinforced a deep tendency. She loved to be watched, desired and fucked in the most degrading situations by Indian men. Recently, she had entered an Indian grocer's shop three miles from her home. She was on an errand for University and remembered she needed a can of acharach (a very hot sauce with chopped vegetables) for the dinner. The shop keeper had addressed her in the commanding, arrogant and intimidating way Indian men often used in UK with European women.

Seeing Leena looking down to her feet, avoiding to meet his gaze, the man had felt very powerful and turned on. He felt as if he could do anything to that stupid white bitch. He had pushed Leena into the shop back store where they would not be disturbed. She had offered him not even token resistance. He had bunched up her saree and her petticoat and ripped off her panties. She had been hurt in the process and had decided to avoid wearing any in the future. He fucked her with no mercy on a heap of leeks. When he had filled her cunt with his cum, he ordered her to clean him with her tongue and swallow all his sperm. He noticed that her cunt was oozing sperm and love juices mixture on his precious leeks. That annoyed him. He pushed a soiled one into her twat, cutting it a mere inch from her cunt lips.

For good measure, the shopkeeper added another leek up her ass hole. He had not finished with her as he ordered Leena to rearrange the heap of leeks that had been dispersed during their fuck bout. Afterward, he had led her behind the counter and ordered her to serve customers while he remained at the check out. After three hours, he finally let her go. She left with a can of acharch and a pound of leeks on which he had taken back two to compensate for those she was still keeping intimately inside herself. Leena had walked back home with the leeks in her ass and cunt holding the shopkeeper's cum in. She had a fleeting thought that she would have loved to be ass fucked on a heap of leek peelings.

Leena's thought came back to the Dalit who was about to fuck her on this pickup car in front of his seven friends, not counting the driver and Daleep on the other seat who was watching her through the back window. She was naked and totally on display for all these men. The man was now pushing her back against the cab, groping her breasts in his hands. She felt her knees would not support her if she tried to stand up and his sexual desire had completely overwhelmed her. She could not wait to be totally his, to become publicly his fuck toy. He was now sucking her left breast he was groping with one hand and tweeking at the other breast with his free one.

The man lifted his head to watch her face and grinned proudly. Several of his front teeth were missing. His breath was foul as he must have not washed his teeth for months. Leena shut her eyes in disgust when he stood up and leant to press his lips against her mouth. She clenched her lips to forbid him his entry but he pinched her nipple hard with the hand that still tweeked her nipple. She opened her mouth for a pain whimper and he jumped on the opportunity he had just provoked and filled her mouth with his conquering tongue. He explored with great pleasure all the recesses of her mouth she did not even tried to close. She was totally domineered, a willing toy in his hands. When he he freed her mouth to regain his breath, she cried with excitement. Her cunt was wide open, as wet as it would ever be, ready to welcome his triumphant entrance.

But the man was not satisfied by her total surrender. He did not want to enter that already conquered place, he wanted her to humiliate herself in front of his fellows, to beg to be fucked as the whore for Indian cocks she was at heart. Her breath was ragged, her pulse was racing. He resumed his sucking of her breasts alternating between them. His right hand was now n her pussy, circling around her clit then probing her cunt with one finger than two and three. She placed her hands around and pulled with all her strength to open herself further more and allowing him to push a fourth finger into her twat.

LeenaÕs resistance crumbled when he leaned down and pressed his lips on her cunt, pointing his tongue on her clit while his hand went to her ass hole and pushed in until his whole thumb was swallowed by her eager shit hole. She now wanted him more than anything else. She begged him to enter her at last, promising to be his slave, to let him fuck her every day during the three months mission. It felt so good that she really thought him the best lover in her life. . .

A giant wave transported suddenly Leena as she dug her heels into his back to pull him to her. A fantastic climax rocked her. Her overstimulated clit felt on fire. She thrust her pelvis up to meet his tongue. Her screams drove him to even higher levels.

- Yessss. Mooore! Fuck me, now! Fill my snatch with your big love stick! Jut in my cunt!

He locked her hands down to her cunt as she let loose with an intense orgasm. He forced to help him by frigging herself in a frenzy. Her wet cunt was contracting as he licked up her love juices juice. It was spasming madly under his tongue. Finally he decided to answer her pleas. He aimed the tip of his cock to the wide open lips of her cunt and pushed in slowly. His tremendous cock entered in contact with her at last. She begged once more :

- Please I want it in! Now, please, to the hilt. Do not spare me! Fuck me up!

He pushed forward at last. Her very wet cunt lips gave way immediately to his mammoth cock. She screamed so loud that the other cars stopped to see what the problem was. They honked joyously when they found why Leena had been screaming so desperately. His dark cock was now firmly embedded deep in her cunt, stretching its walls as they never have been except during delivery of her children. The feeling of her overstretched cunt was simply mind blowing, she would never even have attempted to describe it. . . He waited a few minutes to let her become used to such ultimate stretching before beginning the eternal back and forth movements that would allow him to stretch her further and allow his pole to enter her to the hilt.

He was now banging at her cervix door. She feared for her baby. He might get her cervix to open in front of his thrusting cock but fortunately, he just pushed it back somewhat. The result was mind shattering : Leena had thirteen inches Ð a foot! - of hot cock in her belly stretching her cunt walls and she was still not ripped open! She moaned in fear her baby would be jeopardized. He told her to lock her legs around his hips so that he could fuck her without pressing on her belly. Her new position of total surrender allowed him to get deeper by at least an inch into her belly.

Leena squealed in fear. No man, even Kyrhan had drilled her so deep and none had dilated her that much. She was always on the verge of being split in two. He was clever enough to limit his back and forth movements as long as he was so much squeezed in her cunt that was now not so tight. Fortunately, if the Dalit's cock was longer and bigger than Kyrhan's, he lacked his staying power. After less than five minutes of ultimate dilatation, Leena felt the cock pulsating in her belly, filling her with loads after loads of white sticky cum while he bellowed as if he had just won the Olympic marathon. To Leena's dismay, his ejaculation coincided with a rapid shrinking of the cock lodged in her twat. A six inches long shriveled replica of his former magnificent weapon popped out of her vagina. Lina had been left in the middle of an unbelievable climax. She was weeping in frustration on the floor when she felt a comforting hand urging her to turn on her four.

It was another Dalit, less well endowed than the previous one but apparently more caring as he tried his best not to press on her belly when he helped her to turn in the limited place available in the back of the pickup car. He made her kneel with her head on the floor, her hips in the air and her bottom pointing high to the sky. She was naked and eight men were encircling her, watching all her gestures and listening to any moans or words from her. Her cunt and ass were ready to be plundered with no mercy. Although he was far from being as big as her first suitor, Leena was happy when he settled to screw her doggie style. He dispensed himself from any foreplay and rammed her from behind. He pushed forward and she felt immediately sated and pleasantly full. She was not overstretched as previously, just as filled as she should be for a fuck session and not trying to break a world championship record. She felt the tip of his love meat pleasantly ticking against her cervix and not trying vehemently to break through. He pulled slowly his massive but of human size cock out of her before plunging back his sword inside her sheath. She screamed in bliss without any hint of pain, this time. They cummed at the same instant and his cock remained hard for another five minutes. She appreciated that feeling of being filled up by a non moving prick. That allowed her plenty of time to recover her breath.

When the man finally backed away and freed her, he gently helped her to lie on her back. He was so gentle that she felt compelled to thank him with a kiss. Initially, it was just friendly but as it prolonged, it became a deep and long French kiss that became more and more urgent. His hands found the way back to her tits and began to maul them feverishly. She started to squeel but did not try to escape his embrace. His cock had rapidly regained its previous hardness and length. He pushed it in and it slided quite easily as she was lubed aplenty. Leena lifted her legs to his shoulders to open herself more completely. Their second climax was even more pleasant than the first. She went on herknees and took lovingly his limp cock in her mouth to clean it, prolonge his pleasure and encourage him to come back during the next three months. she was already planning to have him present a demo of his skills to her husband Peter for his next visit in India. She was pretty sure he would be entranced by the show and would like it on film to watch it several times. Since Peter had discovered that Kyrhan had transformed her into a whore for Indian cocks, he had developed a voyeuristic tendency and had filmed several times her in action. Whenever they were not together, he just watched one of his recordings, listening to her moans or the humiliating orders of her lovers or their perverse suggestions for Peter.

dan57
dan57
871 Followers
12