Mountain Retreat Ch. 05

Story Info
Time to go home.
3.9k words
4.53
45.3k
33

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 12/01/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Thanks to everyone who voted and left comments, sorry it took so long to get this one done. Special thanks to Renee for not letting me forget that there still needs to be another chapter (Okay, you can put the paddle down now!;). Well I hope you enjoy it!

Brown eyes followed me as I dusted the house like some kind of porn model setting a scene. I rolled my eyes at the situation. This sucked. Here I was parading around in a wisp of material, pretending to clean and giving these jerks peek-a-boo glances of my naked ass. And I did feel like I was their communal sex toy. A well used sex toy.

I tried to avoid getting to close to any of the boys as they had wandering hands, and they weren't afraid of pinching and grazing. I continued on as I was supposed to.

"Pick that up."

Bending over straight legged in front of Matt, I retrieved the purposely discarded empty beer bottle.

"Very nice. Give it to me."

'This can't be good.' Turning I handed it back.

"The coffee table looks dusty. Better give it some attention."

I cast a nervous glance over my shoulder as I presented my backside to him again, this time dangerously close to his face. I felt his hot breath on my ass.

"Open your legs for me. Stay on your toes bent forward. That's it. Stay just like that."

I flinched when his nose bumped my clit. He inhaled deeply and bumped my clit again.

"Yeah, I love the creamy center." He ran the flat of his hot long tongue over my clit cupping it as he delved into my slit. My knees threatened to buckle from the heady feeling of his wet appendage.

There was a sharp sting as he smacked my ass. "Stand still." He growled against my clit before taking it into his mouth and sucking. When his mouth closed on that bundle of nerves I dropped the duster grabbed the coffee table for support and screamed.

He kept sucking, gently pulling with his lips then rubbing the naughty flesh with his tongue. Then something cold probed my weeping pussy. Slowly it pushed in until it bottomed out at the widening point of the bottle. Working it faster then slowing down to corkscrew it back in. Damn it I was close. So close I didn't care that he used a beer bottle as a dildo. His talented mouth and evil tongue would be the death of me.

'So close...'

Matt let go of my clit, his breathing coming in gasps, "When you're good, we'll make your pussy happy before we fill it with our cum. Act bad and we'll spank you till your poor ass is sore.Thenwe'll fuck it. Now take that bottle into the kitchen and put it in the trash."

I almost screamed in frustration. To be so close and for him to stop, ... sheer torture. I reached back to pull it out of my snatch. Matt smacked my hand away.

"No. You take it into the kitchen like the good fuck slave I know you are. Hold onto it with your pussy. Don't drop it." He let me go and I bent over, then I waddled towards the kitchen. "Open your legs. I don't want you using your thigh muscles. Kegel, girl, Kegel!" He urged following me. "Nice. Hold that bottle in deep. Don't you drop it!"

I walked as fast as I could holding the bottle by the neck. Once I got to the trashcan I bent over and let gravity take over after I gave the bottle a little push. It clanked against the rest of the bottles.

Matt walked up to be smiling. "That was amusing. Next time I will have you circle the whole house, now get back to work." He turned and went outside.

Once I finished dusting I moved to the next task of washing the mountain of dishes. I dunked my hands into the suds and promptly cut my hand on a glass broken under the weight of the pile.

It was a surreal moment when I pulled my hand out of the water and watched the blood flow down my arm from the gash on the back.

"Come here baby I wan-Holy shit! Torc!"

"What?! I am watching the game!"

"JesusfuckChrist! Get your ass up! She has cut herself! I think we need a hospital."

"No! No hospitals! They ask too many questions. Let me see, if it isn't too deep..."

"Put some pressure on it."

"How did you do this?!"

"A glass broke." My voice was monotone, devoid of emotion.

"Matt!! Where the hell is he?"

"I think he went outside to get more firewood."

"Well?! Go get him!"

All bleeding stops eventually, but at this rate I would lose more blood than I should. My nurse training kicked in and I pulled my arm from the hysterical males. There was no real damage done. I grabbed a paper towel off the counter and folded it before placing it over the gash and put pressure to it. It wasn't long before the bleeding stopped.

Matt and Ben came racing back into the cabin. "Let me see it! How bad..."

"It's fine. Small cut only need a bandage."

"I'll be the judge of that."

"Nurse. I know what I'm doing."

"Doctor. I know more."

I snorted. "In theory. Do you have a bandage or not?"

"I liked it better when she was quiet."

"So is she gonna be okay?"

"Your concern is overwhelming, I'm fine. I just spaced and cut myself."

"Here." Matt thrust a large band-aid at me.

I looked at it then back at him. "How exactly am I going to put it on myself,Doctor?"

Torc chuckled. "Now that's our girl. Come here smart-ass, I'll put it on you."

"I'll bet." Ben laughed. "Hey, weren't you going to get a video camera today?"

"Oh, yeah." Torc looked up from his handy work. "Forgot all about that."

"I'm commin with." Matt glared my way. "I think I know what we need around here."

"Hey, we're almost out of beer. Pick some up."

"Whatever. Game's over anyway, lets go."

"Well, back to work." Ben ordered when the door closed ominously.

"If I put my hands back in the water my bandage will be useless. And I could cut myself again."

"Then I'll find you something else to do." Ben looked around while he thought of something. "Give me a massage. Come on." Cupping his hand behind my neck, he directed me to the bedroom.

*****

"We're back!"

"Here kitty, kitty! We have another gift for you!" They pounded on the bedroom door.

I felt myself flinch.'I'm sure you do.' I sighed. 'Why can't they bring something I might actually like?'

"Don't stop. Ride my cock! Fuck yeah, that's nice! Squeeze my dick. That's a good bitch! Yes! Yes! Uuggnnnhh!"

"I guess Ben found a way to keep her occupied." They laughed from the other side of the door. "Let him finish."

"Lets get the camera running. Then we'll get her to come out and play..."

Ben bucked under me a few more times before he was still. He pushed against my shoulders. "Go play with the others." Then he promptly fell asleep.

*****

"Open up." Toby rubbed the swollen head of his cock over my puckered lips. I just barely parted them as he slowly fed his cock inside. I licked the head as it went further into my throat. I held my breath and relaxed. It wasn't so bad when I didn't fight it. I could almost pretend that I wanted his pulsing, thick, musky smelling heat sliding in and out over my tongue. "All the way down, that's a good girl."

"Don't forget uncle Torc. Get up on your knees, I want that little ass."

Even as I brought up my rear end Torc pulled me back stuffing the entire length inside in one thrust. I closed my eyes and just surrendered to the delicious feeling of being full of cock. I held my breath as they went still to calm down. They didn't want the ride to end too early.

Then with some silent communication between the two, they began to move in tandem. Which forced me to chase one or the other. Torc pulling back made me lean forward to keep Toby in my throat, and Toby's retreat left me backing it up into Torc. The only sounds I could hear were the sucking and squishing noises of my mouth and ass and the boy's grunts as they fucked me.

Before I realized it, my hand was reaching for my clit. I circled it with my middle finger, pressing it into my pubic bone. My moan vibrated through Toby's dick. He groaned in return and rotated his hips faster. I slipped my middle and ring fingers into my slippery and swollen center. I used the heel of my hand to grind my clit.

I struggled to concentrate on all the good feelings and still keep everyone happy. Eventually they'd tire out. I just had to bide my time. If they didn't exhaust me first.

"This is some good shit here!" Matt exclaimed redirecting the camera. "That's right, play with your clit! Fuck your little kitty! The zoom on this thing is incredible!"

*****

When I opened my eyes, it was dark. The room was still. Matt loudly snored from the couch. I was sandwiched between Toby and Torc. Torc had his arm around me his cock still nestled inside my ass.

I snuggled back in to Torc's muscular embrace.'I could get used to this.' I thought sleepily. It took a moment for that to sink in.'What the hell am Ithinking?I have to get out of here!'

I wiggled as carefully as I could to dislodge Torc. I slid Toby's leg off mine and slowly rose to my feet. Gingerly stepping over body parts and suspicious puddles I slipped into the bedroom.

I dashed around grabbing clothes and throwing them on. I couldn't find a bra in the dark, but with Ben snoring softly on the bed I just tied the shirt to support me. Luckily my car keys were near the shorts I pulled on.

Once outside, I ran to the car and promptly swallowed a scream of frustration.

My car was supported by two carjacks. They'd removed two of the wheels. Including the router thingies.

Looking back at the cabin, I considered going back for the keys to the truck. Going back in meant a higher risk of getting caught. If someone woke up...

So I turned and ran.

Down the mountain as fast as I could, staying on the road. A fall would cause serious damage, but if I had to run on a broken leg I would. I focused on keeping my footing while running as fast as I could. And then a figure stepped out onto the road. I swallowed a shriek while trying to dodge the figure.

Two hands darted out and wrapped around my waist.

"Where's the fire, beautiful?"

"Let me go!"

"Do you really want that, or is it part of your little game?"

"Game? You're one of them! Let go of me!"

"Oh, no sweetness. I'm Roy. I haven't been one of them for a while. They are afraid of me. Do you want me to tell you why?"

"I don't really give a rats ass! Get your hands off me!"

"I don't mind a little resistance, Hell, I even enjoy it. But if you don't settle down, I'm going to have to quiet you."

I didn't like the sound of that. So I kept quiet and glared at him in stony silence.

"Now let's see what we got here. Pretty little thing, ain't cha? I've seen prettier, though, you'll do."

"Oh, I'm so relieved I have your approval. I said let me go!" I bit down hard on his arm.

"Obviously those boys haven't trained you properly yet, so I'll do them a favor and give you a free lesson. Causing me pain," He let his hand fly and clubbed me across the cheek. "causes you more pain."

I hit the ground hard, my face on fire. He jerked me to my feet and ripped my shirt open. His calloused hands engulfed my breasts and squeezed cruelly. I whimpered in pain and then said through gritted teeth, "Look, they are not stress balls. You can't grip them like that. It hurts."

"Does it? I never knew. Now shut up. I'm exploring." His hand drifted lower. "What do we have here?" He cupped my ass.

I pushed against his shoulders. "Stop, stop! I'm sore! That fucking hurts!"

"Anymore sass, girl, and I'll have to pop you one again." He squeezed again for good measure, causing me to cry out. "Oh baby, make that noise again. It does things inside."

"I'll scream, bring them down here, and they'll kick your ass!"

"You assume they care enough to bother. They'll get another girl, always do..."

"They like me. Like to fuck me, anyway. They say I have the best pussy."

"You really think so, you idiot? They always say that!"

"Be that as it may, I know they'll come for me."

"You sound so sure. Do you think they'll want you after I've stretched you out? When you're covered in my cum, reeking of our sweat? I promise once I'm done with you're cunt, I'm gonna split your ass wide open."

He forced me to the ground, slobbering all over my face while he fumbled with his zipper. His oversize belly was keeping me from breathing properly. "Let me up, I mean it!" I gasped.

Roy just laughed. I heard a noise in the woods behind him. I glanced over his shoulder and saw nothing but shadows.

"What do you think, boys? Should we help her?" That sounded like Torc.

"She did run away from us." Toby stated.

"I say let Roy have her. Serves her right."

"Now Ben, you don't mean that."

"Can you think of a worse punishment?" Ben returned.

"No, but that doesn't mean it's the right punishment. What do you say, Toby?"

"I think she's scared enough. She knows now at least that we won't do permanent damage. With Roy she won't be so lucky."

Torc folded his arms. "So are we just gonna stand here jawin' or are we gonna get him offa her?"

"Alright Roy, time to get off." Ben stepped forward. "We told you, we aren't sharin' with you."

"Fuck off. Finders keepers."

"Roy, don't make me kick your ass. Again." Torc threatened.

"You pussies couldn't keep her in check, but I know how to reign her in."

"If you don't get your fat ass off her right now, I'm gonna, ..." Torc stopped mid sentence when Ben flung himself at Roy knocking him off me. "Do absolutely nothing. Apparently."

They began to pummel each other. For being overweight Roy was actually light on his feet. Although that couldn't help him when Ben was younger and stronger. He laid devastating blows to Roy's face and body. With one last uppercut, Roy fell unconscious. Ben was hardly out of breath from the fight. He looked down on Roy and spit. Then his gaze found me. I was still out of breath from trying to push Roy away, my shirt torn from his questing hands. Ben spotted a puckered nipple through the gaping hole in the cloth.

He growled.

He quickly got down on the ground pulling my legs to either side of him. He tore off my already torn shirt and pulled the button open on his jeans.

"Ben, no!" I yelled. "Please!."

He wasn't listening. "Shut up."

He crouched over me and thrust quickly. His girth forcing its way inside my already bruised channel was so sudden I choked on my gasp.

"Damn it, Ben! This was my fantasy!" Toby complained.

Ben kept his strong even pumping. "Oh well." He grunted. "You can have her next."

"Sloppy seconds. You're so magnanimous."

"Take it or leave it. Fuck, fuck, fuck!!! Jesus how do you stay so tight?!"

"And she was my idea. You may thank me now. I mean can I pick em' or can I pick 'em?"

Torc rolled his eyes. "Yes Toby you have great taste."

Ben ignored them. Instead he bit my neck at the shoulder. Hard enough to make me cry out. He left distinctive teeth marks. He looked at his handy work and smiled. "Mine."

"Okay." Matt said slowly. "Ben's officially lost it."

"Let's leave Ben alone. What are we going to do with Roy?"

"I say find his car, put him in it and give him a hard push off a cliff. Good Riddance."

"We could leave him where he is."

"Great idea Matt. So he can kill us all when he wakes up?"

"Ben beat him pretty bad, but I don't think he'll try anything. He'd have all four of us to fight."

"I guess if he did try anything, we could make him disappear. For good."

"Fine, we should get back to the cabin. Ben! You done yet?"

*****

Later that day...

"How's your cheek, darlin'?" Torc asked, tipping my chin up with his fingers.

"Yeah, its all kinds of puffy."

"It's fine."'And nice and throbbing.'

"Where's Ben?"

"Still unconscious, last time I checked."

"Damn girl, your pussy sucked the energy right out of him." Toby smirked.

"He needed to punch something, and lucky Roy provided the outlet there. And he needed to exhaust himself. You were exactly what his body wanted."

"Glad I could help."'Hope that didn't come out as sarcastic as it sounded in my head.'

*****

Things continued on as they had, pretty much the same, day in and out. Most of it I spent on my back. Or my knees.

"Do you know what today is?" Toby asked sighing contentedly. He stretched his tall frame next to me on the bed.

"I'm sure you'll enlighten me." Clutching the sheet like a lifeline I covered myself up to my neck.

"This is our last full day together. Tomorrow you check out."

"And back to your boring life." Matt said and ripped the sheet from my hands then sitting down at the foot of the bed.

"True confessions time!"

"Aw, Torc! We do this every time!" Ben said exasperated.

"I know. It's tradition. Now tell us Miss Ayanna, who here has the biggest cock?"

"You do."

Torc leaned against the dresser; his jeans zipped but unbuttoned, and folded his arms across his naked muscular chest. "See, boys? That's why I'm in charge." He smugly told the others. Eyes were rolled and heads were shaken.

"But Toby works his the best. Matt has the best mouth and tongue. Ben has the best hands and passion." I swallowed a shriek as Ben sat to my other side and tweaked my nipples in thanks.

"Well Torc, seems you aren't the only one with skills."

"Actually he's the only one without them. She said he had the biggest cock. Not that he knew what to do with it."

"Fuck you Ben."

"But you aren't any good at it." They laughed while Torc turned red. I lay there quietly, just listening.

Toby turned my way, laugh stopping instantly. "What's the matter, Ayanna? Aren't you happy to be going home? Would you rather stay with us?"

"Am I actually going home? Will you let me walk out that door and drive away? Will you stay away from me forever?"

"Of all the ungrateful things... Look, how many women do you know that have had as much sex, and as many orgasms as you have had? You should be thanking us!"

"Thanking you?! If I never see any of you again it will be too soon!"

"You know what boys?" Torc pushed off the dresser and stalked towards the bed. "I think its time that we remind Ayanna that she should be thankful that we decided to devote our time and bodies to her."

"Yeah, she should be begging for it."

"I suggest we don't stop till she does."

*****

I slowly awoke to silence. There was no loud noise from the T.V. in the living room. No talking, nothing. The cabin felt empty. There were clothes set out at the foot of the bed next to a note.

It read: We've gone. You're already checked out. Come back any time, darlin'.

T and the boys.

I grabbed my stuff and sighed with relief as I noticed that the wheels were back on my car. Dust flew up as I floored it and put that cabin far in my rearview mirror.

After I got home I took a long soaking bath to relieve the ache of too much sex. I tried not to think of what happened on my vacation.

At work the next Monday, everyone was glad to see me back. Unfortunately they all wanted to know if I had had a good time. So I lied, I think, and told them yes.

Even Dr. Pace wanted to know how my vacation went. It was ironic because his annoying ass was the reason I took the time off in the first place. The arrogant prick. I just told him about the views and the hikes I went on, and how I just relaxed and centered myself. He laughed and I stared at him, something was bothering me. He finished his cases and left to dictate the last one. My scrub left to take her instruments to de-contam and I was just getting back to the room to return some medicine, when Dr. Pace came out of nowhere and cornered me.

"Tell me whatreallyhappened up in the mountains." He demanded.

"I don't know what you're talking about. I-..."

"You got fucked up there didn't you?"

"What?"

12