Mouth in the Morning

Story Info
An early morning tongue bath.
1.8k words
4.6
63.1k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HandFan
HandFan
20 Followers

I lay alone in the bed, somewhere between the hazy fuzz of sleep and the drumming blood of wakefulness. Stretching out upon the surface of the bed, the cool blankets rub against my legs, sheets bunching up against my very naked center as I roll myself onto my belly. My ass is now exposed to the cold morning air, as is most of my back. I'm feeling muzzy, languid, and sensual. Closing my eyes I strain my ears to listen for the sound of my lover shifting about the house. Hearing paper rustle and the movement of furniture, I know that he is still home. My sex lightly twitches at the thought of what a temping spectacle I must be making of myself as I lay here, legs slightly spread and ass facing the doorway. Part of me just wants to go back to sleep but the other part really hopes that my lover will walk by the doorway and look in at me. As my head clears more, the hope for pleasure blooms quickly in the garden of my mind. Just once I would love for him to come into the room and just touch me without me asking him to.

I stare out the window at the plush, green trees and daydream of hands roaming over my skin; warm, large fingers brushing down my back. I love his hands: big, thick palms, skin that is slightly rough from long years of manual labor, and with a strong, hot grip that can make my insides melt to liquid fire. Almost everyday I dream of those same hands rubbing my body. Rubbing more then they ever really do, exploring my skin slowly but with purpose. I think about it until my womb throbs and aches with longing and I feel my face turning hot and pink.

I will him to walk by the door, will him to touch me forever until I'm a needy thing for him, breathless, clasping to bring his body on top of my burning flesh. I've long since reached down and started lightly running my fingertips around in circles over the backs of my thighs and up over my hips. It feels so very good, but only frustrates me more in my need for my lovers touch. I hear him walking about and hold my breath, shivering.

"Please, please come to me", my brain yells out behind my closed eyes, "I need you so much." I turn my face into the pillow under my cheek, breathing deeply and smelling him there. I hear the jingle of keys in the next room, and with a sour disappointment, I realize that he is probably getting ready to head out the door. I try to bring my sexual frustration under control since I know that he will be leaving any moment, but my crotch won't let me go so easily; it demands relief! I figure that once he leaves I will masturbate myself to a quick climax to ease the tension and then get up and wash the rest of my sexual frustration down the drain.

I hear the swing of a door, followed by the click of the lock. Rolling over, my hand immediately flies to my pussy, my lips already puffy and slick with my own juices. I focus on the image in my mind of my lover rubbing my hips and breast gently, creeping up over my neck and giving just the barest of squeezes while his fingertips brush over my parted lips. I would dart my tongue out to taste those fingertips, his salty skin stinging my taste buds. My fingers caress the oily folds of my sex, as I imagine then to be his fingers running over my hyper-sensitive skin, teasing between the lips. He would part the crisp hairs and delve lower and deeper into my hot center while his palm puts pressure on the top of my pubic bone, rolling around over my clit.

It is all too much, these thoughts of his hands! But I am captured all the same in their seductive snair, so much so that I almost scream out when I feel a warm grasp wrap around my ankle. Looking up I see him smiling down at me; I've been caught! He laughs and I'm sure that my entire face is the color of a tomato, while my fingers are still lodged somewhere between my legs. I take a deep breath and smile back at him sheepishly, barely able to look him in the eyes. "Are you having fun?" he asks me as he laughs lightly. "Not as much as I would really like to." I say somewhere between saucy and embarrassed. He winks at me and I feel his palm start to slide from my ankle, slowly up my leg.

My breath catches in my throat as I look at him. My eyelids flutter with pleasure, my arousal climbing up 20 degrees higher. Those fingers trail so lightly over the inside of my thigh. I cannot help but move my legs to make it easier for him. I tremble as his touch traces up and bypasses my throbbing cunt and instead twirls lazy circles over my belly and ribs. I'm really squirming now; wanting his hands to crash down between my legs. His teasing is so good however that I really don't want him to stop.

Torture! The torture of his touch sliding up the sides of my breasts, over my shoulders, and down my arms. I'm dizzy with the contact; I never want him to stop!

He laces his hands in my own briefly, and then traces his fingers back up the undersides of my arms, just the tips brushing against the sides of my back. Moans that I can barely hear are coming out of my mouth. My thoughts are just pure soup now. His own breath is slightly ragged which just excites me all the more. The room feels far too hot as his palms slide up under the back of my neck and around to the tops of my collar bones. I arch my back, holding my breath, as his hands slide over my breasts, where they settle to caress.

How can I think now that his grip is on my soft flesh? I look down to those two, huge hands kneading me so easily. Looking into my lover's eyes, I see him concentrating on my face, which just causes me to blush again. His fingertips brush over my nipples, sending a straight shock to my clit. He pinches very lightly and I gasp, my hands flying up over his, unsure whether the feeling was good or too intense. A smile forms on his face as he bends his head towards my breast, his mouth open. I feel overpowered, as if I can do nothing but watch his decent to my waiting skin, my heart pounding in my stomach and in my head.

I lift my back to my lover's mouth and his lips close over my nipple. Wet lips massage the pink tip, his hand raises the under swell of my breast up higher. My hands clutch at the bedspread as I surrender my burning skin to his hotter mouth.

It is too good! Too much, this hot, wet contact.

I feel his breath fanning over my breast through his nose as he rains down little kisses on my areola. Only now do I notice that his other hand is creeping down my belly when I feel his fingers brush the top of my pubic hair. Electricity crawls up my spine as his strong palm cups my pussy. It causes me to involuntarily shift my breast out of his mouth, which in turn causes him to drift over to my neglected one. I give a soft laugh as I notice the smirk on his full lips. That other southerly wandering hand slides around as I feel him probing the split in me, wiggling a little to part the hair.

I'm whimpering quietly, my hands resting delicately on my lover's head, fingers brushing through his hair. He growls against my breast, "Hmmm, so wet already?"

Another blush rises to my cheeks.

"I bet you taste good too."

I gasp as he raises himself from me, leaving me grasping at the open air for him. "Patience." he says with an evil grin. Slowly, oh so slowly, he grips my legs as he shifts down the bed. I watch as he settles himself comfortably between my bent and raised knees. His hands slide palms down the insides of my thighs to rest at the apex of my legs and cunt. I am never more embarrassed or hot as when I'm waiting for him to devour my pussy. My eyes pull away from his, unable to linger under the fire of his gaze.

Breath that I wasn't even aware that I was holding comes gasping out of me as his soft tongue slides into my most forbidden of places. I moan loudly as I feel my lover's hot saliva pouring over my clitoris. It's as if he's spreading warm velvet down over my entire body. As his sweet tongue passes over my pink inner lips, all I can think is, "Don't move; don't breath; please God don't let him stop!"

His fingers pry my flesh open wider as his tongue gently laps around my clit. His tongue is drawing all the blood in my body towards that small bundle of nerves, pulling harder with each wet stroke, ebbing then pulling, pulling, pulling!

My legs are pushing down of their own volition, needing to tighten out into full extension. My lover helps me out by folding my thighs under his biceps, next to his ribs. I cannot stop the squeezing of my legs and groin; I try not to crush the air right out of him. My clit is so sensitive in this position that I shake so much harder.

More hot saliva drenches my skin and the bedspread below my ass. It's too good, too good! My cheek crushes into the pillow, my arm up over my eyes, breath coming out spastically. He's licking me, tasting me, loving me with his mouth. Oh how I want to come!

Then as if my body somehow knows that I cannot keep the tension inside me any longer, my orgasm rolls over me like a blast from a hot furnace. I moan from the bottom of my chest, head thrown back, eye's squeezed shut so tight that it hurts. My hand grab at the sheets under my writhing form.

Before it can turn to pain, my lover stops his ministrations and rests his cheek on my leg for a second before he rises to lie beside me. He runs a hand up and down my body as he gets comfortable. When I'm finally able to open my eyes again, I squint over at him only to see a very smug look staring back at me. "So, was that part of your morning plan?" he asks as we both laugh. "Well, maybe that and more." I reply as I roll over and pounce onto him.

HandFan
HandFan
20 Followers