Mouthing Off

Story Info
Girlfriend entertains his mates in a very special way.
1.1k words
113.5k
59
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her plenty of warning and I could tell that she was excited by the warnings.

There are just six of us in our group. We met through the Internet at first. A group of like minded men in our area who believe that a woman's mouth is her most important sexual organ.

We exchanged videos online. Did critiques and had discussions by e-mail, and generally enjoyed our little hobby.

Of course, my girlfriend understands my particular sexual preferences and she is not only happy with it, but positively relishes it. Having a stiff prick down her throat is a great pleasure for her and I make sure it stays that way by giving plenty of attention to her clit whenever I am fucking her face.

But anyway, to go back to the point. There came a time when we decided that it would be nice to meet in person, share a drink or two and play some vids. One of our group issued an invitation and we all went over to his place. It was a fantastic night. Good drink, some nice snacks and a really great range of videos and pictures of guys throatfucking, getting rimjobs and pissing into the mouths of some lovely women.

When I got home I was nearly bursting. I just had to give my GF a really good throatfuck and when she had swallowed my load and I was soft I stayed in her mouth to empty my bladder. She asked me what had happened to make me so lively and I told her about the group. She said it was a bit weird for six men to be sitting around doing that. She knows that I like porn and sometimes we play some together. It helps to give her ideas and put her in the mood, but I don't think she liked the idea of me doing anything sexual without her being present.

Anyway, I took the opportunity to say that it was just a bit of socialising and I was not only going to carry on with it, but I was going to host the next meeting in a week. She kicked up a bit of a fuss and demanded to know what she was going to do while we were all 'tossing off' in the living room. Well of course I couldn't have that so I made her lick my ass for ten minutes to cool her tongue (or warm it actually, but at least she can't talk while her tongue is in my sphincter).

After this I said

'Right. You are going to collect a top class range of downloads of cock sucking, piss drinking, rimming and bukkake movies for three hours of watching ready for next week. I will check it all out and it had better be top class stuff.'

'Oh shit.' She said. 'That will take me hours and it's a horrible job. I don't know what stuff your mates want to see.'

'They want to see just the same as I do and for that bit of insubordination I have got a good mind to make you come in and serve the guys as well as collecting our entertainment.'

She never said anything in reply to this, but she went pink and the expression I saw on her face showed a mixture of caution, worry and a little bit of excitement.

Through the weekend she was at the computer for most of her waking hours putting together clips and patching movie sections together into a continuous play piece that had only the right sort of action in it. By Sunday evening I demanded a preview of her work so far. She had nearly two hours of fantastic material. Quite a lot of it I had seen before, inevitably, but It was going to be amazing. Much better than our previous week. The guys were going to love this, but I wasn't about to let her know that.

'There's too much old stuff in there. You have got to do more than another hour yet and if there is anything in it that I have seen before, I am telling you that you are going to have to make it up to the guys. And another thing. It's too much cock sucking and not enough piss and ass licking.'

'That's not fair. Not many women take piss in the mouth and lick ass. It's rare stuff. Your kink ...'

'Wow. Stop there sweetie. It's our kink, not mine and you just get on with it.'

'I'll try, but what do you mean about making it up to the guys?'

I told her that I was going to get the video camera now to make sure that there was good original material. I set up the tripod and the remote. I told her to take her clothes off and I gave her a bladder full which she swallowed completely. After that I filmed her rimming me and finished up by throating her until I came.

'OK patch that in at the beginning and the end of your piece. I can be sure they have never seen that before.'

'But I will be so embarrassed for strange men to see me doing this stuff.'

'Not as embarrassed as you might be doing it for them and that is exactly what you are going to do if I hear a single further whinge from you.'

She was quiet and got on with the job until Thursday night when I checked her finished product. It was a mind blower and I was very proud of her actually. When I had finished looking at the last hour, I called her in and said

'OK. The job's done. Well done.'

'Thanks. I will go round to visit my sister while you have your meeting.'

'What. Oh no you don't. You are going to greet our guests and serve our drinks and snacks.'

'But I can't. It is just too awful for them to meet me and then see me as the first thing on the video with you peeing straight into my mouth.'

'OK, that does it. You are going to serve the guys and not just with beer.'

'What do you mean, serve them?'

'What do you think?'

She flushed again very bright. I reached in and felt her cunt. She was sopping. I put my wet fingers to her nose and then pushed them in her mouth.

'You know what it means to serve don't you.'

On Friday when the meeting was going to happen I delivered the final shock. She had prepared the food and drinks and it was just half an hour to when the guests were due to arrive.

'OK darling. You have done well. Now go and take off all your clothes. You are going to greet them just as naked as you are in the video and shave your twat. I don't want any five-o-clock shadow to be seen.

The guys hardly bothered to watch the video.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jennifer, the Cumbucket 19-year-old nearly drowns in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Julie's Asshole Is Used By Group Her secret anal cravings become a reality.in Anal
Cum Sponge She answers ad to be cum-sponge for weekend.in Fetish
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
More Stories