Mouthing Off Ch. 04

Story Info
Brenda is kidnapped and gangbanged to order.
2.8k words
104.7k
32
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/01/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg had told Brenda several times about the gang bang she was going to get. Every time he made her confirm that she was still up for it. On each occasion she had not only said she was willing to do it, the more they talked about it the more wild their sex became and the more excited she was.

Tonight she was walking the short distance from the bus stop to Greg's. It was dusk. Brenda had left work an hour ago, had a glass of wine in her favourite bar and rung her husband. He told her to enjoy her evening class and he wouldn't wait up if she decided to go for a drink after. She was feeling warm inside and a bit tingly during the bus ride. She was looking forward to another fun evening. She loved it that she had a life that nobody in her other life knew about.

Brenda took no notice of the white van parked near the front gate. She flipped the latch and was about to walk into Greg's drive when everything went black. A strong hand was clamped over her mouth and she was quickly swept up. She squirmed and kicked, but powerful arms had her completely immobilised. There was a metallic clank as her body was dropped onto a flat surface. A door slammed and they started to move. She was turned onto her face. Gasping for air caused the bag on her head to go into her mouth and dry it even more than her fear had done. A handcuff was snapped onto one wrist, her arms pulled behind her and the other clipped in place.

A heavy male body pressed down on Brenda preventing her moving and squeezing the little breath she had right out of her.

"Don't move or make a sound. You'll live, but you are going to get what you deserve. Do exactly as you're told and do it quick. It won't hurt so much that way."

The voice was menacing.

"I can cut your clothes off or you can take them off yourself. Your choice. Which is it?"

"Uh...pl...please don't. I'll do it."

One of the handcuffs was undone. Her captor put his large hands round Brenda's neck, holding the bag in place on her head.

"Get 'em off. Now!"

Brenda threw off her shoes then fumbled at her tights and skirt. The van was not going fast, but the movement hindered her and the hands round her neck made it much worse.

"Get on with it or I'll do it."

"Sorry. I'm trying."

Brenda pulled down her tights and pants. The man let go f her neck and pulled one sleeve of her jacket off.

"Don't touch the bag."

He undid the cuff from her wrist and took her jacket off. Pushing a hand up inside the back of her top he grabbed the head bag while telling her to get her top and bra off. When it was done he cuffed her hands behind her back again.

Brenda heard the swish of tires on gravel as the van came to a stop. She was pushed out and she stumbled on the cold stones as she was pushed forward. Inside a warm building somebody taped the head bag round her neck and then cut a hole in it where her mouth was.

"OK cunt. Now the fun starts."

Brenda shivered. She wasn't cold now, but the unfamiliar voice was full of menace. Her mind was racing. Could this have been organised by Greg? Was this her gang bang? She was excited and scared. She desperately hoped that these were Greg's friends. The thoughts were suddenly cut short.

"On your knees bitch."

It was a different voice. A hard prick pressed against her lips.

"Suck now or you'll pay for it."

Brenda opened her mouth and it was instantly filled. The man pulled her head into him, making her gag. Her throat was filled and being fucked vigorously. Everything happened so quickly she could not get her breath.

"Do as your told and you won't get hurt." The unfamiliar voice chuckled. "Well you won't get hurt any more than you deserve." The laughter of several men followed this.

Brenda's mind was racing and sweat trickled down her face inside the bag. How many of them were there she wondered. What did they mean about not being hurt more than she deserved? A strong hand gripped her hair tightly. He was forcing her face onto his big prick, fucking her throat just as if it was her cunt. Brenda's brain lost attention on who had captured her and what was going to happen. She swirled in a dizzy trance and then she gagged as shot after shot of cum burst into her throat and mouth.

The guy grunted and sighed as he pumped the last of his cum into Brenda.

"OK guys. Line up and take your pleasure. She seemed to swallow that alright."

As soon as the softening prick was removed from her Mouth another hand grabbed her hair and a new dick was pushing into Brenda's throat. Other hands started to knead her tits and a finger probed her ass.

Being furiously face fucked and her mind reeling, Brenda barely heard a man starting to speak.

"Plenty of time fella's. All seven of us are going to fill her belly with cum and then we will move on to the next stage of this evening's fun. There's a riding crop for each of us to use and you have six strikes each. You can whip her anywhere from above the knees to below the armpits on the front of her body and from above her knees to the top of her ass on the back. When she has finished her cum swallowing we go through her in the same order with the crop. When you are ready, pick up the crop call out your own number. The bitch then counts out your six strokes. If she misses a call you don't count it and she gets more until she calls it right."

By the time he finished Brenda was trying to gulp down the second huge cum load. And a third cock was pressing her lips. As her throat continued to face the remorseless fucking she heard the group of men passing the riding crop from one to another, swishing it in the air and discussing whether to concentrate on her tits or if it would be good to give her a cunt whipping.

"I'm going to give her two on each tit and then two on the cunt." Said a voice Brenda had not heard before.

"Right, that sounds good. I look forward to seeing it. If you have warmed up her pussy with two strokes I think I might give her all six there as well. That should get her jumping."

Laughter rippled round the room. Brenda was struggling to cope with her mouth full of the fourth prick. He was big and kept holding her face in until she thought she would suffocate. Her mind was constantly turning over. Apart from the prospect of terrible pain that was scaring her Brenda had no idea how she could explain to her husband that she was covered in the marks of a beating. For some reason she assumed that she was going to get out of this and go home. Why she thought that she had no idea. With her mind drifting Brenda gagged when the massive load of jizz filled her mouth. She spluttered on the pulsing dick.

"Swallow it bitch." Her cheek stung when a large hand slapped her face. The guy forced her face into his groin while he gave her the last drops of cum. As before he was replaced with a fresh cock as soon as he was finished.

"Give her a good one mate. She's loving it. She sucks like a vacuum cleaner."

Brenda realised for the first time that she had not just been allowing these men to fuck her face, she had been working on them as she normally would when she wanted to please a man. She felt herself blush inside the head bag. At least they couldn't see her embarrassment.

The talk of whipping her continued with constant swishing of the riding crop. Sometimes so close that she could feel the wind of it when a man acted out how he was going to beat her. Forty two strokes of a riding crop from seven different men and on the most tender parts of her body. Their talk was terrifying. How could she possibly stand it?

Finally the seventh load was shot into her mouth. The guy ordered Brenda not to swallow. He told her to open her mouth and he tilted her head back. A chuckle came from several men close by. He was showing them his cum load in her mouth.

"OK bitch. Swallow it down. That's your evening meal. Now we can get down to business. Ready to give her a cropping guys?"

If Brenda had not been on her knees she would have fallen down. Her knees trembled.

"No not yet. My dick is up again already. I'm going to fuck her ass before we get onto that."

Again there was laughter. Brenda was dragged to something like a coffee table and laid on it face down. Three fingers were roughly pushed into her pussy.

"Fuck, she is dripping. The filthy cow is loving it."

Her slippery juices were rubbed over her asshole and two big fingers entered her tight hole. Brenda's husband had only ever tried to fuck her ass a couple of times. She hated it and he never managed to get fully into her. The fingers that were probing her were uncomfortable. Inside her face bag she was sweating and began to breathe heavily. It wasn't arousal, she was scared. Suddenly the fingers were pulled out and Brenda felt cold gel dripping into her gaping sphincter. Oh god he was lubricating her. It was going to happen. A big prick plunged full length into her cunt and a few second later the head pressed its way into her tight ass. He was very hard and despite the size the lubricant let it in quickly. It slipped in two or three inches before Brenda groaned in discomfort and he had to push harder to get further up her ass. As she tried to come to terms with the anal penetration somebody grabbed her hair, tilted her head up and shoved his dick in her mouth.

"Spit roast boys." There was more laughter. Brenda heard the clinking of glasses and bottles. These men were partying. The two who were fucking her built up a rhythm and then one of them said

"OK change ends." Before she could grasp what was happening they had done it. The prick which been full length in her asshole a second ago was full length into her throat. There was no time to even think that this dirty cock was in her mouth. It was so degrading and yet Brenda could feel a trickle down her thigh as her pussy oozed juices. Her ass fucker reached down to finger her cunt and rub her clit. She had no chance of resisting the feelings. A massive orgasm overcame her. Her ass tensed on the prick pumping into it and she groaned through her well stuffed mouth.

"Ha ha dirty cow. I told you she was loving it." The two men withdrew without having cum and were replaced by two others.

While the men constantly rotated around screwing Brenda's ass and mouth the conversation continued about how they were looking forward to whipping her all over her body. After what seemed a long time and all of them must have buggered her, one of the men said

"Her tongue feels good on my prick. It's time I had that up my ass."

"Yeah, great. The riding crop can wait a bit longer."

There were hands all over her as the guys lifted her, removed the handcuffs and put her on the floor on her back. The next thing she knew Brenda, felt somebody kneel over her and lower their ass to her face. She felt a sharp slap on her left tit.

"Get your tongue right in my ass bitch. I want to feel you giving a proper tongue fuck."

Unable to see and with her mind confused Brenda didn't respond immediately.

Her legs were grabbed and she felt really hard slaps on her pussy and tits.

"Get to it bitch or you'll pay."

Brenda pushed out her tongue and felt the wrinkled skin of a tight sphincter.

"Aaah. That's the spot. Get it in there and work it."

The man lowered himself further so he was flattening her nose and making it hard to breathe, but at least the slapping had stopped. Brenda tried as best she could to probe the asshole with her tongue and she was rewarded with pleasurable groans.

When the first man got up he was replaced by another and a moment later she felt a tongue licking her clit and slipping in and out of her cunt. It wasn't long before a second orgasm was building in her and there was nothing she could do to stop it.

Wave after wave coursed through her body. Brenda was barely thinking about what she was doing while she panted and licked the kidnapper's ass. This was a strange man who she had never even seen. For all she knew these men might kill her and yet she was having a climax and pushing her tongue in his ass. It made no sense.

They were changing places for the asslicking just as they had done before. And the discussion about her carried on.

"Right little nympho isn't she. She's dripping and cumming all the time. Let's see if we can power her up a bit more. I've got some things here."

A slippery, hard object was pushed into her ass. It was big. It felt quite like a prick, but more rigid. It was pushed in further and further until Brenda was really squirming. Her tongue was aching like hell and it was hard to keep working on the ass, but she was scared to stop in case they returned to hitting her. When she was stretched more than any dick had stretched her earlier there was a churning in her bowels and Brenda realised that she had a powerful vibrator inside her. That was followed by an even bigger dildo in her cunt and that started to vibrate as well. To crown it all somebody was holding a third vibrator to her clitoris.

Brenda gave in to wave after wave of orgasm. She was exhausted, but they just kept on.

Suddenly, when it felt as though her jaw was locked open and it ached unbelievably badly, the guy stood up and nobody replaced him. Brenda was dragged up into a kneeling position and the vibrators were pulled out of her. Oh god, she thought. I feel like I might shit myself.

She put her hands up to her face to try and massage her jaw.

"Hands behind your back bitch and open your mouth."

She could feel the men close around her.

"Suck on that and make me cum."

Brenda did as she was ordered. She could hear and sense the other men wanking close to her face. It didn't take the man long to shoot his load and she swallowed it right away.

"Keep your mouth open bitch."

Another cum load spattered her lips and went into her mouth, then the others were ready to give her a further oral injection. She could feel the collection of goo filling her mouth, but remained still with her mouth open as she had been ordered. When they all seemed to be finished she heard.

"OK swallow."

Instead of more swishing of the riding crop as she had expected, Brenda was puled to her feet. A door opened letting in a chill breeze. She was pushed along and then lifted up. She felt the familiar floor of the van and its back doors slammed shut. As the engine started Brenda felt for the baag on her head.

"Don't touch it bitch." She jumped. There was at least one man still by her side. There could be more.

Shaking and shivering she tried not to move again during the short journey before the van stoppped. She was lifted out, walked a couple of yards and a shopping bag was placed in her hand.

Standing naked in the cold night air and totally disoriented, Brenda heard the van drive away. What could she do? Did she dare remove the bag? She put her hand up and nobody shouted. She grabbed the bag and pulled it off. She was staring at Greg's front door. She rang the door bell and peered in the bag. It contained her clothes.

Inexplicably, the only thing she could think of was what that riding crop would have been like.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jennifer, the Cumbucket 19-year-old nearly drowns in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Adriana Love Adriana gives herself up to save her dad's job.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
More Stories