Move In Day

Story Info
College move in day is so much more fun than I thought.
901 words
3.82
35k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bboy13
bboy13
3 Followers

It was move in day at the college. I was expecting my roommate to be unattractive, fat and ugly. I was dreading the thought that he was not who I was expecting him to be. I got a text message.

"Text me when you get here, and I will help you bring your things up to the room." I guess the elevator was not working like what it should have, and running slower than expected. I had my room all the way on the sixth floor, so I had to take the stairs. I finally got there, and I went inside the building to get my key and sign a few papers. I texted my roommate, 19-year-old Josh.

"Hey dude, I am here," he was down the stairs in a matter of 5 minutes. When I saw him, my jaw dropped. He was gorgeous! His beautiful green eyes, defined jaw line. The thought that he was going to be my roommate for the year was some much more exciting.

"What's up dude," he said as his bulging biceps came out of his shirt when he picked up my tote of belongings.

"Ah, y'know, move in and all," I laughed. "I know the feeling, I had fun with that earlier." We both chuckled. I only had two large totes, so it was not a long process. We got my stuff upstairs as I began to unpack.

"So what's your plans for the day?" I asked.

"Unpack and just relax for the day," "I am gonna do the same."

That night we got to talking about ourselves some more. He told me he was openly gay, which made the thought of living with him so much more exciting!

"I think I am gonna hop in the shower," Josh told me as he was gathering his towel and his soaps. Ten minutes passed as he came out of the bathroom in nothing. My eyes bulged out of my head as I looked at his body. His belly and chest hair was trimmed, and he was tanned. He had a defined six pack. And his cock, it was semi-hard and pretty thick. He came over to sit on my bed, and I could feel my cock getting hard in my shorts. He reached his hand over and began rubbing my thigh. I looked into his gorgeous eyes when he began rubbing my thigh. My dick still growing, he reached over and began kissing me.

I reached over and begin stroking on his fully engorged cock. I began kissing down his neck. Making a trail, I stopped at his nipples and began kissing them. Continuing down that trail, I stop at his trimmed bush and began kissing his groin. His dick with the faint smell of musk, I begin taking it into my mouth. My head bobbing up and down.

"Ugh, that feels good, suck that dick," his deep voice sends chills down my spine. His hand rubbing my back and every once in a while, fingering my butt crack. My tongue encircling around his head, his hand move to my head and starts stroking my hair. His hand starts pushing my head as he starts mouth fucking me. I gag a little bit. Then he grabs my head off his cock.

He takes my shirt off as we continue kissing. He then moves down to my hard cock and starts nibbling on my clothed dick. I hastily take off my shorts and my cock springs out of my pants. He begins to go to town and sucks me off like none other. His wet and warm mouth on my cock feels great. I stroke his cock as he sucks mine. I get the urge to cum, so I force him off of my cock.

"Bend over," he said demanding me, I obey. He begins licking my crack, and slowly making it down to my hole. He shoves his tongue in me sending shivers of euphoria all over my body. Then he spits in his hand and lubes his dick up, he pushes it on my hole, it feels like my whole lower half beginning to split open. He shoves his 7.5" dick inside me slowly. He starts to pick up the pace and pumps me. He goes faster, and leans over and kisses my back. He keeps pumping and pumping. He turns me on my back and continues pumping me. His hands on my chest to stabilize himself. I can feel his dick begin to pulsate. He pulls out, comes to my side,

"Suck my dirty dick." My mouth takes in as much as I can. "I'm gonna cum, I'm about to cum, keep sucking bitch." I feel his dicks pulse as what seems like gallons of the sweet salty white stuff shoots out of his dick. It feels like years, but only minutes that he cums, he keeps mouth fucking me as he starts to slow down. He leans over and sucks my dick until he feels my dick pulsate. He pulls my dick out of his mouth, as he gives me a hand job as I start to shoot my load all over his face. He gets in my bed and is spooning me. I can feel his warm dick on my back as I lay there in euphoria. Out of breath, Josh tells me:

"This is going to be a great year!"

bboy13
bboy13
3 Followers