Movie Night

Story Info
Chris and Mike view a movie but not one she expected.
6.1k words
4.47
100.1k
57
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 10/18/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SluttyKim
SluttyKim
133 Followers

Chris was on her way up the stairs to her apartment. It was a typical day. She had run Three miles and stopped to pick up the morning paper. At Twenty-One years old Chris was a knock out. Standing Five feet Seven inches tall and weighing One Hundred Twenty-Five pounds. Her measurements were 36c-24-36 and she ran every day to keep her shape. Her hair was long, down to the middle of her back and jet black. It was a stunning contrast to her piercing blue eyes.

As she walked through the parking lot a voice called her attention,"Hey Chris.How's it going?"

"Great Mike, how have you been?", she replied.

Mike lived in the same apartment building and he and Chris had dated briefly. She walked over to him and gave him a hug. Mike owned his own construction company and was on his way to work. Chris looked petite standing next to his massive frame. Mike was Six feet One inch tall, weighing and Two Hundred and Fifteen pounds, all muscle. He had light brown hair and dark brown bedroom eyes. He held Chris tightly to him as they embraced.

Taking his arms from around her he asked,"So how's the engagement going?" Chris had become engaged Three months ago and was planning to marry Joe, her long time boyfriend.

Chris answered,"We are getting married at the end of next month. Joe wants to start a family right away."

"That's great best of luck. Well I better be off to work," Mike finished.

"See ya later," said Chris.

As Chris turned and walked away, Mike watched her ass wiggle in her flimsy running shorts. He wished he and Chris still had relations between them. Remembering what a hot sexy lay she was, Mike's cock began to swell. He yelled to her across the parking lot,"Hey Chris, I'm having some friends over tonight at Seven to watch a movie. Stop by if you want. You can bring Joe too if you like."

Chris yelled back," Joe's out of town till Wednesday but maybe I will stop by."

Mike started his truck and drove off. As Chris climbed the stairs to her apartment, she wondered what she would do today. She worked retail. Friday and Saturday were her days off. She entered her apartment and headed for the bedroom to get a shower and change clothes. Sitting on the bed she shared with Joe, she took off the last remnants of her clothes.

She laid back on her bed naked. Joe had been out of town for three days and she was bored and lonely. Today was only Friday. She wouldn't see him till this coming Wednesday. She began to think of her fiance and her nipples got hard making her young pussy moisten. Taking her breasts in her hands, she began massaging them and pinching her nipples till they were as hard as little pebbles. Chris loved masturbating. With her left hand she continued playing with her young, firm tits while her right hand slipped down over her tight stomach. Her fingers, with their nails painted hot pink, found her hardening clit and began to rub gently. A soft moan escaped her lips. Her forefinger slid down between her swollen pussy lips. She began to tease the entrance to her pussy. Back up to her clit it slid, now rubbing harder and faster. She was very wet now. Her orgasm grew deep in her loins. The middle and ringer fingers of her right hand plunged into her wet, tight pussy; while the heel of her palm she ground against her throbbing clit. Her mind was ablaze with visions of Joe fucking her hot, young body. Her hips were now bucking against her hand. Moaning loudly Chris brought herself off. She came hard, grunting and moaning. Her body shivered in the throes of orgasm, while she coated her fingers with wetness. Taking her slick fingers from her hole she brought them to her lips and began licking and sucking them clean. Physically spent she arose and showered.

After a relaxing shower, Chris had breakfast, read the paper and headed out to do some shopping. She frittered away the rest of the day trying to occupy her time.

Mike's day at work was going well. It was a warm day and he was getting a lot accomplished. He took off his shirt letting the sun beat down on his muscular body. Try as he might, he couldn't get the thought of Chris and her sexy body out of his mind. He resigned himself to the fact that she was off the market and that they would never be more than friends. "Oh well," he thought. At least he had fucked her a few times. The rest of the day passed uneventfully. Mike finished around suppertime and headed for home.

He parked his pick up and got out; walking across the parking lot towards the apartment building. At the same time Chris drove in, returning from her excursion at the mall.

She rolled down the window and yelled to Mike,"Hey out of the road big boy."

Mike smiled and waved. His t-shirt still in hand, he stopped at the entrance of the brick building to pick up the mail.

As Chris walked across the parking lot, she admired Mike's massive, heavily muscled chest and arms. He was the total opposite of Joe, in all departments. Chris flashed back to the hot sex they used to have but quickly dismissed such thoughts. All that was over now and in the past. Her slutty days were gone. She belonged to Joe.

Mike turned toward her and asked,"Hey are you coming over tonight?"

Chris replied,"Ya know I think so. I would love to hang out and I don't have any other plans. You said Seven right?"

"Seven it is," Mike replied.

"See you then," She said.

Chris and Mike had become good friends after they split up. The only reason she had broken up with him was because she was the jealous type and Mike was always getting hit on by other girls. It was only natural as Mike had a reputation for being a great lay with a big cock.

As Mike opened the door to his apartment and walked in, a devious plan hatched in his mind. He reached for his cell phone and quickly made calls to the people he had invited over that evening. He told them that he was ill and that the party would have to be postponed. They all understood. Next he took a fresh Two hour disc from the drawer and slipped it into his camcorder. He found a roll of black electric tape and tore off a small piece. His fingers deftly placed the tape over the red record light on the front of the camcorder. Finally he focused the camera at the couch. He was going to make one last play for Chris.

The burly man quickly stripped naked, took a shower and shaved. He put on cologne and slipped into a tight pair of shorts and a white t-shirt. He put on sneakers and went out to get some Vodka. Mike knew Chris loved to party and that she got very horny when she drank.

It was nearly Seven when he arrived home. Reaching again for his cell phone, Mike brought up the alarm clock function and set Two alarms. The alarms were within Ten minutes of each other. The first alarm was set for 7:05pm. He was betting that Chris hadn't changed her ways. She was always punctual if nothing else.

Sure enough, promptly at Seven there was a knock on his door. "Who is it?" he asked through the door.

"It's me Chris," came her reply.

Mike responded,"One second."

Mike reached to the thermostat turning the air conditioning on and setting the temperature to a cool Sixty-Nine degrees. Smiling at the irony he hoped that to be an omen. Lastly his fingers hit the record button on the camera.

The big man opened the door and was literally stopped dead in his tracks. Chris stood there before him. She looked magnificent. Her long, flowing, black hair, her piercing sky blue eyes. She was wearing a white camisole with spaghetti straps and a pair of pale tan shorts. Beneath the clothing was a beautiful golden tan. Mike stood there frozen and drank her in with his eyes.

Finally he managed to get out the word, "Hi."

Chris giggled and asked him, "Are you going to invite me in or do I have to watch the movie from out here in the hall?"

Mike opened the door wide and the stunning girl walked in.

"Where is everyone?" she queried.

"You are the first one here," came his reply.

Looking at the clock it was 7:01. Mike noticed her nipples erected as she entered the cool room.

Chris help her friend put out some chips and refreshments. The clock clicked 7:05 and the cell phone alarm began to ring. Mike shut off the alarm and feigned like it was a phone call.

"Oh...That's too bad...No I understand completely ...Maybe we can do it next time...OK talk with you later," Mike said. Then he closed the phone and set it on the counter.

"Pete and Sara can't come their daughter is sick," he told Chris.

Chris said," Oh that's a shame."

"How about a cocktail?" he asked.

Chris answered,"OK just one."

"Is vodka and cranberry OK?" Mike continued.

"That's a great drink on a warm day like today," said Chris.

Mike fixed her a strong drink and turned the thermostat down to Sixty-Five degrees. He handed her the drink as the second alarm went off on the cell phone.

Again he faked a phone call saying,"That sucks Pete but if you have to work late then I understand. OK call me tomorrow then. Bye." He closed the phone and placed it back on the counter.

Turning to Chris he said,"Well Pete canceled as well. That leaves just you and me."

Chris sat on the couch and sipped her drink. Mike noticed that it was almost half gone; as well as noticing that the air conditioning was having his desired effect on her nipples.

He sat down on the couch and continued,"Chris I would understand if you didn't feel comfortable staying; considering our history and you being engaged. Besides some party huh?" He knew Chris had a strong nurturing instinct in her and a soft heart. He was hoping acting sad would make her feel sorry for him.

Chris took a long sip from her drink and told him,"Mike I will stay but only as a friend and to watch a movie OK? I want to make this thing really work with Joe. Besides I am kind of excited about starting a family."

Mike promised, "Friends only." He gallantly stuck out his giant paw to shake hands with the beauty.

She shook his hand and responded,"Friends."

Mike continued with bravado in his voice,"Allow me to be the first to kiss the lovely bride." He leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Despite her resolve, Chris blushed and told him jokingly, "Oh whatever just go fix me another drink you big ape." She downed the rest of her cocktail.

He mixed her second cocktail strong, like the first. While mixing, he rubbed his cock through his jean shorts making it grow and swell. The bulge in his shorts was even bigger now.

Returning to the living room he inserted the movie into the cd player. As he walked over to the couch, the film was starting but he noticed Chris wasn't looking at the screen. She was looking in his direction.

In fact she was staring at his crotch and her taunt nipples were saying that she liked what she saw. For the second time that day Chris's mind flashed back to the wild sex they used to have. This time though, the thought lingered in her mind.

Mike stood in front of her. His crotch was directly in front of her face. He held out the drink to her but now it was Chris's turn to be frozen in place.

Her eyes were staring at him, at those shorts that held that wonderful tool beneath them. Chris unconsciously licked her lips. She reached out and took the drink, taking a long swig from it. Settling back into the couch, she focused on the movie.

The movie played on. Mike had purposely chosen this particular movie because about Twenty minutes into the flick there was a torrid love scene. The scene began and Mike excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Chris asked, "Want me to stop the movie?"

Mike answered,"No I will just be a minute and you can fill me in on what happened." He knew Chris liked to watch porn and that the scene would make her hot. He stood in the bathroom rubbing his crotch again, making his big cock swell. He opened the door and returned to the living room.

The scene was over but not before it had an effect on Chris. Mike noticed her cheeks were flushed and her nipples were even harder than before. He also noticed that her drink was more than half gone. It was now or never. He stood next to her and picked up a potato chip.

"What did I miss?" he asked.

"Just a boring love scene," Chris answered. Once again Chris turned her eyes to him and his crotch. He finished the chip while she stared at him, ignoring the movie.

Mike asked her, "Do you miss it Chris?"

"Miss what?" she questioned, although she knew exactly what he meant.

Mike unsnapped the clasp on his shorts and took a step closer.

As if under a spell, Chris reached out and ran her fingers over his large bulge.

Mike put his hand under her chin and gently drew her face toward his massive bulge telling her, " I can tell you that I miss those great blow jobs of yours."

Chris placed her lips against his shorts and started nibbling his cock. Suddenly she drew back saying,"We can't do this.I'm engaged."

He coaxed her saying,"Chris I will keep it a secret and take it to my grave. Come on Baby....Just once for old times sake....Please?"

Mike reached down and unzipped his fly. He took out his cock saying,"Want to see it?" Even though his hands were large, the size of his cock dwarfed them. Mike began to stroke his meat in front of her face.

She remembered his cock as being big, but now after all these months of being with Joe, it seemed somehow even larger. He was indeed the exact opposite of Joe. For the second time that night, Chris licked her lips. She could see the precum leaking from the head and longed to taste it. The slut was returning within her.

Again Mike drew her face toward his stiffening cock.

This time she opened her lips for him. Sticking our her tongue she licked the slimy precum from the head, then engulfed his cock with her warm mouth.

He moaned as she began to blow him.

Chris actually enjoyed giving head. She actually liked the feeling of power it gave her over a man. She was slurping loudly now as she sucked him.

Mike stopped her and laid her down on the couch telling her,"Put on a show for me while you blow me ...You know ...The way you used to."

Chris sat up and pulled off her camisole, leaving her naked 36c chest exposed to the cool air. Then she lifted her hips and pulled off her shorts. She laid back down, naked on the couch.

Mike brought his cock to her hungry mouth and again she sucked on it. This time however, she began the show for him.

Chris took Mike's hand and brought it to her firm breasts. His fingers pinched her nipples and then squeezed her tits making them hard. He remembered how sensitive her nipples were.

At the same time that Chris had her left hand wrapped around Mike's cock, she brought her right hand down to her pussy and began playing with herself.

He watched her diamond ring sparkle as her hand stroked his hard cock.

Mike pinched, twisted and pulled her nipples.

She began to rub her clit; all the while still sucking on his massive member.

The sight was a feast for Mike's eyes. Chris's manicured hot pink nails rubbing her pussy while she gave him the blow job of a lifetime.

She was getting herself hot and moaned as she sucked him. The vibration from her moans felt great on his cock.

Mike took his hand and replaced hers between her thighs. He began to rub on her swollen clit with his finger. When they were dating Chris had shown him exactly how she liked her clit worked and he remembered every detail. Soon he had her moaning louder.

She climaxed while sucking his cock. Her body shuddering with passion and ecstasy.

It was too much for him. His balls began to tighten. He took a handful of her long hair, holding her head in place so she could not turn away.

"Here you go Baby," he groaned and began to fill her mouth with his hot cum.

Chris swallowed glob after glob of his salty cream. She didn't stop and didn't miss a single drop. With her small hand she milked his big dick into her mouth. Her stomach felt warm from his large load in it.

"Did you swallow all that?" he asked her. Chris licked her lips and nodded yes.

Mike said,"Now let me return the favor." He knelt down and spread her legs. Her pussy lips were swollen and wet. Mike slid his tongue between them and then ran it up to her clit. He sucked her clit into his mouth, pulling on it to make it swell and get sensitive. Then he flicked his tongue across it, both up and down and side to side.

Chris began to moan loudly and took her breasts in her hands. She played with her tits while Mike ate her out.

He slipped a finger into her pussy as his tongue continued to assault her swollen nub.

She was on the edge now, bucking her hips against his face as he drove her wild with his tongue and finger. The second climax hit her hard.

First Mike felt the walls of her pussy spasm, then her whole body began to shake.

Chris coated his tongue and finger with her slick juices.

"That was incredible," she groaned. Her chest was still heaving, while she tried to catch her breath.

Mike got up from between her legs, leaned toward her and kissed her on the mouth. Their tongues began to dance and he began to grind his hips against her.

"Mike no please don't fuck me," she pleaded.

Being a gentleman he said,"I won't unless you want me to."

Chris threw her arms around him and hugged him saying,"Thank you."

Mike knelt between her spread legs again and took his cock in his hand. He began to spank the head of his cock against her still throbbing clit.

The impact and weight from his cock felt like they were was sending bolts of electricity through Chris's entire body. She spread her legs wider and let him continue.

Then he rubbed on her clit with his cock head for awhile, using his cock head like it was a giant finger. She was getting close to cumming again and Mike teased her by stopping.

Chris began to beg," Oh please don't stop... Make me cum again."

Mike took her left hand and guided it to his cock. He told her,"Here you try doing it while I watch."

Chris wrapped her hand around his swollen, hard cock and began to spank her own clit with it.

Mike fixated on her diamond ring as she used his cock on her hard clit. The sight made him hot. Not just the sight but the implications as well; the betrayal, the forbidden lust, the broken promise. He relished having this effect on her. He wanted her for his slut.

Mike spoke softly to her saying, "Go ahead Baby. Use my cock any way you want to. Put it where it feels good."

Chris was frantic now. She was moaning, telling Mike how hot she was for him and how badly she wanted him inside her. She alternated from rubbing his cock between her swollen lips, teasing her wet hole, and spanking her clit.

Mike reached up with both hands and began tweaking her sensitive nipples. He rolled them roughly between his thumb and forefinger.

The sensation sent Chris over the edge and she came again, shuddering and shaking. Her body was covered in goose bumps.

She pulled him to her and kissed him again. They kissed, longer this time and with more passion.

When they broke the kiss, Mike lifted his hips and began to get off of her. Looking down he saw her pussy. It looked so sexy. He placed the head of his cock at the opening to her pussy and began to press against her.

Chris pleaded," No... I can't... I promised."

She tried to close her legs but Mike leaned back down between them, preventing her. She pushed against his chest with her hands.

Mike took her wrists in his hands and stretched her arms out over her head, holding her down.

She continued to beg while looking up at him,"Please Mike... I can't... Don't make me... I'm engaged... I promised... Besides I stopped taking the pill so we could start a family... I'll get pregnant!"

Chris's confession about birth control opened the door to Mike's kinky side.

He gazed down at her. Looking into her pretty blue eyes he said," I know you promised Baby and I know you are engaged. But I don't care."

SluttyKim
SluttyKim
133 Followers
12