Movie Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SluttyKim
SluttyKim
133 Followers

Then he tightened his grip on her wrists and continued saying,"And as far getting you pregnant goes, I don't care about that either."

He leaned against her with more of his weight and Chris felt her pussy lips begin to part around the head of his cock. She thought of screaming but Mike's apartment was in the basement and she knew no else lived down there. No one could hear her.

Mike pressed forward and his bulbous cock head slipped into her.

Despite her reluctance, Chris let out an audible gasp.

Mike pushed more of his stiff meat into her with every thrust. Her pussy was tight and he told her so. He also told her that he would change that. He pulled out a little with each stroke, lubing his huge cock with her pussy juice. Then he slid back into her, giving her a little more of it with each stroke.

Chris began to grunt each time he pushed into her. She felt her pussy beginning to stretch and open up for him.

Despite her resolve she groaned and said," It's so big... So fucking big...Please Mike Joe will feel how stretched out I am."

Her remark turned him on even more.

"Good," he replied.

Mike's cock slipped past her cervix and deep into her womb. He pulled out then sent it back in, deep and hard. The rim of his cock head rubbed across Chris's g-spot and she went off like a rocket.

She came violently. Telling him,"You're so deep in my pussy." Chris placed one of her legs over the back of the couch and the other around Mike's back. She opened herself wide for him and Mike accepted the invitation gladly.

Gone from her mind were the thoughts of her fiance. Her pussy was tingling and her nipples were rock hard. No longer did she struggle against him. All that mattered to her now was the passion and pleasure she was feeling. The slut was turned loose in her.

Mike was fucking her hard now. Long deep strokes that made her pussy make squelching noises as he plowed into her.

She urged him on telling him,"That's it Baby. Pound my pussy. Ruin it with your big dick."

Mike pushed forward till he was balls deep in her. He held himself there then leaned down to kiss her.

Chris let him kiss her. She parted her lips and sent her quick tongue into his mouth.

As they were kissing, Mike ground his hips against hers, rubbing and pressing on her clit, while he fucked her deeply. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes telling her,"Cum for me."

He kissed her again and Chris's body obeyed it's new master. She trembled and shook in his strong arms, while her stretched pussy flooded his long cock.

Mike released her arms and she wrapped them around him. She made out with him while he pressed himself deep into her pussy. She sucked on his tongue like it was a mini version of his giant cock. She was moaning loudly now, telling him how good he felt in her pussy. She had ceased just fucking him. She began to make love to him. Chris lifted her hips taking every inch of him inside her. She felt so wonderfully full. So fulfilled. Another climax grew deep inside her and she welcomed it. She began grinding her hips against him as well, rubbing and pressing her clit against him as he gave her his throbbing meat.

She looked into his eyes and said,"I'm going to cum all over your big cock."

As Chris came again, she began planting butterfly kisses all over his massive chest, telling him how much she loved and missed his huge dick. She could feel her juices leaking out of her and running down over her asshole.

When she came down from her orgasm Mike asked her, "Bend over for me Baby?"

Chris consented happily. She knelt on the cushions of the couch and put her arms over the back rest.

Mike got behind her and aimed his cock toward her gaping hole. He slipped it all into her with one long thrust.

Chris groaned saying,"Oh my God... It's so big...So deep inside me."

He held her slender hips and began to screw her. He took her as he wanted to, deep and hard.

"It feels like you're splitting me in Two," she told him between grunts and groans.

Mike reached beneath her and began pinching her nipples telling her,"Cum on me slut." Next he slid his fingers to her clit and began to massage it. First using a tiny circular motion then gradually going faster and pressing harder. While he did this he kept stroking her juicy cunt with his cock.

"Oh Mike you're going to make me cum again," Chris whimpered.

As she came she cried out," Oh yes...Fuck me Baby...Stuff me full of your big dick...Fuck your little slut." She lost it, cumming again, all over his thick cock.

When she had finished getting off, she felt him begin to pull out from the depths of her pussy. Then she felt him pull all the way out. Her pussy felt empty without him in it.

She looked back at him over her shoulder and asked,"What's wrong Baby?"

Mike replied,"Your pussy is so hot. You're bringing me close to getting off. I don't want to get you pregnant."

"I thought you didn't care," Chris giggled.

"That was just heat of the moment talk," was his answer.

Chris flipped over onto her back and spread her legs wide saying,"Now I'm the one who doesn't care."

She reached between her thighs and spread her pussy lips with those manicured hot pink nails for him.

While he gazed at the sexy lady before him, she told him,"Now come here and fuck your slut silly."

Mike got on the couch then got on top of her.

She wrapped her hand around his still hard cock and guided him into her warm, wet pussy. She winced in pain as he sank all the way into her.

Their hips touched again as they began their lovers dance. He was back inside her and she had that warm full feeling deep in her pussy.

Chris reached up with her left hand to draw him close so she could share a kiss with him.

Seeing the diamond ring on her finger he told her,"Take that ring off!"

She took it off and set it on the coffee table. She reached up again to him. This time he leaned down and kissed her.

They continued kissing while he fucked her slow and sexy.

Chris was out of control now. She was climaxing on wave after wave of pleasure, as she lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. Mike's strokes were coming harder and faster now. She knew he was close and so was she.

Looking up at him she pleaded,"Fuck me Baby... Don't stop... It's so deep inside me... Cum Mike... Cum deep in my pussy... Fill me with your hot cream."

Mike buried himself inside her and began to pump his cum into the depths of her womb. The force and volume of his load sent Chris over the edge again.

"I feel it shooting inside me!" Chris whimpered and then came with him.

She spread her legs as wide as she could and grabbed his ass with both of her hands. She held him him deep inside her worn out pussy, and let him empty himself within her.

When he was done they kissed another long sexy kiss and Chris told him,"That was incredible." Both their bodies glistened with sweat.

He agreed and got up. He headed to the kitchen for a beer and began to fix another drink for Chris. They sat together on the couch recuperating and sipping their drinks. Chris downed hers quickly and Mike finished off the beer.

He eyed her sexy body and his cock came back to life. He began kissing her again.

"Round Two?" he asked.

She kissed him back.

He had her bend over the couch like before. Chris reached behind her, placing each hand on an ass cheek. She spread her swollen pussy lips for him.

Mike slipped all the way inside her wet pussy.

She came almost instantly, moaning and telling him how much she loved his cock.

He held her hips and pounded away at her tender cunt. Mike took this thumb and began to massage her anus. He gently slipped his finger in her ass as he fucked her. He could feel his cock with his finger while it probed her ass.

Chris was lost in pleasure as he slammed into her. She came all over his long, thick cock and begged for another load of his cum. She knew what he was doing just the same. He was loosening her up so she could take his cock in her ass.

Mike began to slip another finger into her ass and Chris groaned with pleasure. Now with Two fingers inside her, Mike continued fucking her deep and hard. Her juices were flowing so freely now that his balls were even wet. He pulled out of her pussy and slid his cock along the crack of her ass. After using her wetness to lube her crack, Mike pressed his cock head against her anus.

He told her,"Just relax and let it happen."

Chris reached behind her again and spread her ass cheeks for him. She was a willing slut for him. She felt her asshole begin to open as he pressed harder against her. The head slipped in and she grimaced in pain. Still she continued to surrender to him.

Mike forced more and more of his cock into her tight ass. He reached down to the drawer in the coffee table and took out a small bottle of lube. He poured some on his cock and around her anus. His cock slipped easily now into her. In a few minutes he was all inside her. Mike held her by her slender waist and began to use her ass like he used her pussy. Long deep strokes, gentle at first; then he began to drive himself into her without mercy.

Chris was whimpering from the pain of his big dick in her ass. She begged him to cum quickly.

Mike reached beneath her again and his fingers went straight for her clit. He would make her enjoy this. He pressed on her clit and began to rub it. It swelled quickly and he rubbed hard and fast on it.

Chris's whimpering turned into moans of pleasure. Mike's fingers were bringing her off as he fucked deep into her ass.

She cried out,"Oh yes Baby...Make me cum... Make me cum while you fuck my ass!"

The climax was so intense that Chris felt like her head was spinning.She laid her head down on the back of the couch and continued to let him use her ass for his pleasure.

Mike slid balls deep into her and began to fill her ass with his cum.

This time it was Chris's fingers that found her clit and she rubbed herself to orgasm while he came in her. She slumped against the back of the couch exhausted.

Mike pulled out of her and glanced at the wall clock. They had been going at it for almost Two hours. Mike smiled to himself thinking,"a disc full of memories."

Chris headed for the bathroom. After she entered and closed the door. Mike got up and turned off the camcorder. He removed the disc and put it safely in a case, stashing it on the shelf with all the other cds.

When Chris returned, she announced she was going home and began to get dressed.

She finished putting her clothes on and reaching down for her ring she told Mike," Now this was just a one time thing for old times sake right?"

Mike was so hurt by her remark that he began to get angry. Sure it started out that way, but he thought it had blossomed into something more; especially when she took off the ring. He looked at her and saw the ring back on her finger. He was crushed.

"Is that all it was Chris? Nothing more?" he asked her.

"This cannot nor will ever happen again," she retorted.

Mike got so mad he almost snapped. He composed himself and began to speak,"To be honest Chris I had something a little different in mind, especially when you took of your ring."

Chris said,"Look stud just because I took put my ring on the table doesn't mean it will stay there. It was just a game. I can put it there again and it doesn't mean a thing."

With that should took off the ring and set it back on the table, mocking him.

"Just a game huh?" Mike asked.

He went on,"Let's see how you like this game."

He was still naked and walked slowly over to the book shelf.

Taking the disc from the shelf, Mike inserted it into the cd player. The television screen came alive with a close up shot of the couch. Mike took the remote and fast forwarded the disc. He pressed the stop button and the screen showed a beautiful shot of Chris sucking Mike's cock, with her diamond encrusted finger wrapped around his thick shaft. He stopped a little further on and the picture was of Chris cumming and professing her love for his cock.

"You Bastard!" she shouted.

Mike replied,"You don't know the half of it. This was just a game? OK Chris, then here's how we will play the game; this will remain our little secret so long as you play by the rules. You go back to Joe, but you still keep doing me on the side, whenever I want you. Otherwise I show Joe the disc. You can be his wife but you are also going to be my slut."

Chris knew that if Joe saw the disc, he would never forgive her. He was jealous over her past relationship with Mike as it was. Chris panicked. She grabbed her purse and ran out of the apartment, leaving the door wide open.

Mike being still naked, closed the door quickly. He walked over to the coffee table to set down the remote; then he saw it there, glistening in the light. Chris had left so fast that she had forgotten to pick the ring back up. She had left without it.

Mike smiled to himself thinking,"Let the game begin."

........Coming next...Chapter Two... The return of the ring........

SluttyKim
SluttyKim
133 Followers
12