Movie Night

Story Info
Started with a movie and drink but more was in mind.
867 words
3.93
12.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold and rainy night. I was bored so I thought I'd give you a call. I was happy to hear your voice at the other end of the phone. You tell me that you are just sitting and watching a few movies and I'm welcome to join. After a nice drive I finally arrive at your place. We exchange the usual hello and then we get comfortable to watch the movies.

As we watch, I become bolder and gently rub your leg and brush your shoulder. When the first movie is done, you off me a drink. Not wanting to turn you down, I say whatever you have would be fine. When you come back, I stand to help you.

I take the drinks from you and quickly set them down. Before you get a chance to sit again and pull you to me your back against my chest. Then I gently brush your hair from your neck and start kissing it gently. Feeling no rejection I start to kiss you harder and make my way up to your ear with my hands now holding your arms and sliding up to your shoulders. After thinking about this moment all night, I turn your head and finally feel the softness of your lips on mine. The kiss is soft at first but increases in intensity as we continue.

My hands then slide down your sides feeling you as I go. I pause, but only for a moment, at the bottom of your shirt before sliding both hands under it and around your waist. I feel your body shiver against mine as my finger brush lightly across your skin. I move slow but deliberately up your body until my hands rest just below your breasts. I can feel your breathing stutter then quicken with anticipation. Finally I run my fingertips over your breasts, touching you as lightly as I can.

I then continue up your body, your shirt now bunched around my hands. In one smooth movement I pull your shirt over your head. Again, I brush your hair to the side and slowly kiss my way from your shoulder to your ear. All the while I am caressing you breasts. Not being able to stand it any longer I reach between us and unhook your bra and let it fall to the floor. I then quickly remove my shirt and turn you around finally seeing and feeling your breasts touch my chest.

I then pull you hard against me and kiss you deep and passionately feeling my way into your mouth with my tongue. Not wasting any time, I pull away from your soft lips and start kissing my way down your body making circles around your nipples with my lips before finally kissing and suck each one. Moving further down your body, my hands find the waist of your pants and start to slide them down. I help you pull them all the way off while I smell the sweet aroma of your aroused pussy.

In one quick movement I turn you around and bend you over the arm of the couch. I grab the band of your panties and slide them down over your ass. Leaning forward, I pull your legs apart and start licking your pussy and ass, tasting your pussy. I lick your pussy from top to bottom, careful to avoid your clit. I don't want you cumming too quickly. I continue up and down over and over again, making you shiver and wait for what seems like an eternity. Then without warning I take your clit between my lips and finally suck it hard. I feel your orgasm. Finally I let go of your clit and lick up all the sweet juices from your pussy. Taking a chance, I tease your ass with the tip of my tongue. Feeling no reluctance, I push it in deeper while I raise a hand to gently rub your clit. Again I feel you start to orgasm, but then I stop abruptly.

Not being able to stand it any longer, I quickly stand, drop my pants and move right behind you. I tease your pussy, rubbing it up and down with my cock, getting it all wet. In one swift movement I grab your hips and drive my cock deep into your pussy. I hold it there, feeling your pussy quiver around me as you finally orgasm again.

Moving slower now, I slide my cock all the way out and in, feeling every inch of your pussy squeeze around me. I start fucking you with an increasingly steady pace until I am pounding your pussy hard and you are screaming with pleasure. Then I push deep in you one last time and explode. Shot after shot of hot cum filling your pussy. Moments later I pull out and watch my cum trickle out of your pussy. I quickly bend down to lick it up tasting your pussy mixed with me. Then I move to your face and ask you to clean my cock. You do so gladly.

We kiss as we lay, on the floor, exhausted and satisfied not wanting to ruin the moment.