Movie Night

Story Info
Three friends share more than your average movie.
1k words
3.13
57.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex turned off the lights and sat down on the couch, in between Carmen and Brooke. The room was darker than he would've thought, and the prospect of being this close to the two most beautiful girls he know, and in the darkness, was easily enough to make him begin to harden and begin to tent out his athletic shorts. Carmen happened to be a mutual best friend of Brooke and Alex, both of whom were dating. These two enjoyed each others presence very much, especially in a physical sense, however they had only made it to the point where Alex received a hand job while fingering Brooke's wonderful pussy. The three were watching a movie, but Alex had some very different ideas going though his horny little mind.

Alex stretched his long, muscularly toned arm around Brooke's thin shoulders. His hand began to rove, first down the smooth skin of her arm, then to a still innocent area, her perfectly flat stomach. He lingered here and felt her heat through her thin, low-cut tank top. His hand slowly roamed up, until he reached her perfect 32B boobs. He cupped the small, firm orbs in his hand and gently massaged them in a circular motion. Brooke quickly pressed her hand onto Alex's thigh, Carmen visibly squirmed, unbeknownst to the couple.

Alex's hand wasted no opportunity, he slid his fingers into the neckline of her top and under her bra. He was granted with an even greater treat underneath her bra. The feel of her bare, untouched skin turned him on even greater, and he moved his fingers to circle her nipples. The little knobs hardened under his finger and he decided it was time to get his hand to a new position. He kept his right hand pleasuring her nipples and moved his right on top of her shorts clad pussy. It only took a few strokes over her shorts before she needed more, he undid her button and zipper to let his hand roam free. His hand first went for over her panties as he pressed his hand over her clit and lips, a wet spot forming where his hand was. When she began to hump his hand, he took this as meaning it was time to go to the promised land. His hand slipped under her panties, and he felt her soft, slightly curly meadow. He moved further down, until he reached her clit, and began rubbing it, gently at first, but increasing in pace. His hand moved down to the opening of her vagina and he dipped his finger in a short ways and spread the wetness around her lips and up back to her clit. He rubbed her clit faster and faster until she started squirming her perfect ass around the couch cushion. Alex picked up on this and placed his middle finger into her opening, his palm still on her clit. In one swift motion, his middle and ring finger slipped in to the palm and she immediately gyrated around on it.

Brooke moved her hand to Alex's crotch and slipped it under his waist band. HIs penis strained into her palm as she gently massaged the head. Alex picked up speed and started pressing his fingers in and out of her tight hole and circled her clit on his palm. He reached along the wall of her pussy and pressed against her G-spot and let out a loud moan.

Carmen looked over, "What are you two up to," She giggled, "Lemme join!"

Carmen bent over and pulled down Alex's pants and boxers and immediately took his throbbing cock in her mouth, taking it all the way to the base, the pubes tickling her nose. Brooke got up and stood in front of Alex, her shorts unzipped and falling down and started to do a little strip tease. She turned around, and pulled her pants down, sticking her tight ass up in the air, begging Alex to feel it. He did just that, and held his hand there as he started to buck his hips.

"Nope, not yet" Carmen winked at him after pulling off.

Brooke continued, pulling off her tank top revealing a black bra holding her perfect, B cup boobs. She turned around revealing her showing her perfectly flat stomach as she reached around to unhook her bra. She shrugged the bra from her shoulders and her perfect nipples, harder than ever, centered on those perfect perky spheres appeared to Alex. Finally, the panties came off. Her perfect meadow lied beneath them and she sat down on the floor to open her glistening cunt to the world. Alex lied down on top of her and began kissing her passionately. One hand was occupied rolling her nipples with his finger, the other on Carmen's now naked cunt. His throbbing head was leaking sticky precum onto Brooke's hips and her pussy juices were coating his thigh. He knew she was ready as he aimed his penis for her swollen, juicy lips.

Carmen refused to be left out of this, she straddled Brooke and pressed her pussy to her mouth. Brooke, clearly experienced, began to lap at her lips and cilt. Alex decided now was the time, he sank his 8 1/2 inches into Brooke. She didn't even let out a squeak of pain as he tore through her, popping her cherry. It was effortless for both, and moans began seeping from the trio's lips. Alex bent over to suck on Carmen's pink nipples, and play with Brooke's slightly darker, harder nipples. The girls let out faster, harder moans, as Alex and Brooke both picked up speed.

The first to gasp and let loose was Carmen, letting loose, screaming out in a ripping orgasm. Her sweet juices spread over the entirety of Brooke's face and upper torso. This made Alex go harder, grinding his pubic bone into her clit, causing both immense pleasure. He was set over the edge by Carmen's second orgasm ripping over her body as she spasmed and collapsed over next to them. The first shot of warm cum into Brooke's body caused her pussy to constrict around him, milking him for all he had and further wetting his penis. The two collapsed over, still connected, and continued to spasm slightly.