Movie Night

Story Info
Some friends have fun at movie night.
1.2k words
117.4k
15
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/07/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
piekna
piekna
229 Followers

It was movie night at John's place, and the gang had gathered together to watch a marathon of the Friday the 13th movies. I was being forced to sit through them against my will, as I was very proud not to have seen them up to this point. According to everyone else, this made me "remiss in my duties as a human being"... or something. So there I was, sitting on the couch between John and Drew and watching movies that had very little to recommend them beyond their being horror classics.

I was having fun. Damnit.

We were into the second movie when I felt John's hand on my knee. I looked over at him, but he seemed to be concentrating on the film, so I thought nothing of it. After about 10 minutes or so, I felt his hand move slightly higher. I looked over again, and he was glancing at me out of the corner of his eye, trying not to be obvious. I was amazed. I'd had a bit of a crush on him for a while now, but I never thought that he'd ever actually try anything with me. So, I smiled back a little and put my hand on top of his, moving it up my thigh a bit, just under my skirt. He shifted in his seat a bit.

To cover our activities, I claimed that I was cold and we got an old sleeping bag out and pulled it over us, sharing with Drew on my left. Once we were settled again, John's hand quickly returned to my thigh, a bit higher up under my skirt this time. I put my hand on his thigh, as well, and tried to snuggle up to him, imperceptibly.

At that point, the movie pulled the classic horror trick and joined a loud musical crescendo with the sudden appearance of the EvilDude(tm), and I jumped. I ended up squeezing John's thigh on my right, and Drew's as well, on my other side. My legs opened up, and John's hand went almost right up to my panties. Suddenly, I had an extra reason for having to catch my breath.

I turned to Drew to apologise for mauling him during my brief moment of terror, when I felt his hand on my other thigh. Now this was getting interesting. He used his other hand to bring mine up to his zipper, and I felt his cock get hard under my fingers. My facial expression was no doubt priceless as I tried to process not one, but two of my male friends deciding they wanted me... and at the same time, as well.

That's when Drew leaned over and kissed me.

It was just a light kiss, really, nothing too passionate. He licked my lips and sort of nibbled at them a bit, and I did the same back, sighing into his mouth. My friend, Samantha, who was lying on the floor in front of us turned around and started giggling at what she saw, quickly pointing it out to everyone. Drew and I blushed and parted, my hand still on his crotch, his still on my thigh.

I turned to John who was looking a bit confused, and I squeezed his thigh in reassurance, leaning over and kissing him as I'd just kissed Drew, but this time without making any noise that might attract attention.

At this point, the second movie was ending, and we all started discussing what pizzas to order and that kind of thing. I removed my hands from the boys so that they would be able to stand up when the food arrived, and went to the bathroom to take a few deep breaths and "freshen up." While in there, I decided I might as well just go for broke since I might never get a chance like this again, and I took off my panties, wiped myself up a bit, and went back into the recroom.

Once we all hard our respective 'za and refreshments, we settled back in for movie #3. The boys and I sat closer together than before, and I could feel my nipples get harder with anticipation, since we couldn't really do much whilst our hands were full of pizza.

I finished mine rather quickly, pretending I wasn't really hungry, and put my hands back on the boys. My nipples weren't the only things that had gotten hard. I squeezed each cock a little in my hands, and felt myself get wetter with each moment. If they didn't touch me again, soon, I was going to go crazy.

It took another 10 minutes or so for John to finish up, and then his hand snaked right up my thigh to where my panties had been not long before. The look on his face when he encountered my wet pussy was just priceless, and I felt his cock twitch under my hand. Mmm... I love the twitch. That's about when Drew finished eating.

I was half-turned toward John and his hand was just barely grazing my now very wet pussy and suddenly I felt Drew's hands on my sides, sliding slowly up my ribs to cup my breasts. I used my free hand to pull John down for a kiss so that he could muffle my need to moan. When Drew pinched my nipples, I slipped my tongue in John's mouth and then sucked on his. My legs opened wider and one of his fingers slipped mercifully inside me.

John stopped kissing me, and I admit that I pouted a bit, but with his finger in me and Drew's hands on my breasts, I couldn't be too upset. John withdrew his finger from me and fed it to his friend, much to my surprise. Drew sucked it clean and I felt both cocks jump under my hands, then Drew turned me to him for another kiss, as the two of them basically switched positions. Drew was now fingering me, and John was feeling my tits.

I don't know how everyone failed to notice what was going on with me and the boys, but if they saw anything, they all kept their mouths shut.

By the time the fourth movie was put in, my skirt was up around my waist, I'd slipped my bra off, and I had both boys unzipped. I couldn't take it any more, and I leaned over and slipped my head into Drew's lap under the cover of darkness and the sleeping bag, bringing my legs up onto John's lap so he could keep fingering me. Drew barely lasted five minutes of me sucking him, and I was very close to cumming, but i didn't think that I could be silent for that as well, so I stopped John and sat back up, swallowing Drew's load and then yawning loudly.

I said that I didn't think I'd make it through the rest of the movies and that this one would be the last one for me that night. Everyone else seemed to be getting a bit sleepy, too, and we figured we'd all just continue the marathon the next morning. Some people slept in the basement and some in the living room, and Drew and I went up with John to his bedroom.

piekna
piekna
229 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Katie's Massage Husband sets up erotic massage for wife.in Loving Wives
Ordinary Couples Two couples enjoy an evening together.in Loving Wives
More Stories