Movie Star Ch. 2

Story Info
My wife gets a second audition.
8.5k words
4.64
202.1k
58
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 01/03/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stiffness
Stiffness
227 Followers

Since Tom and I had such success with our Spike Lee movie ploy, I could not wait to hear all about it from Debbie when I got home. I had stayed behind after she left to arrange the duplication of the video and have a drink with the guys. I even got along with Ed a little better. I mean what choice did I have then? He had already gotten to know my wife in more intimate ways than I did. I mean that asshole got to cum in her mouth and I never had.

I got home about an hour or so after Debbie and when I went in she was very excited to tell me what had happened in the audition. “I met one of the associate producers and he was a nice guy and he said he thought I had a very very good chance at landing this role and it will be a lead role and,” the words spewed out like there was no tomorrow. Not one time did she mention anything about sex.

I decided to bring it up. “So, did he try to introduce you to the infamous casting couch?” “Absolutely not!” was her reply. “There is no way I would ever go that route. That may work for some girls, but not this one.” I found myself for the first time thinking that my little Debbie was a pretty fair actress after all. Had I not been there, I probably would have believed her myself.

All during this conversation I was nudging Debbie toward the bedroom. When we got there I released all my pent up sexual frustration. I practically ripped her robe off. She had obviously taken a bath and I decided the next time anything like this happened I would have to get to her before she washed away the evidence. That way, I reasoned, I might be able to get her to tell me about her exploits. I immediately went down to taste her pussy and commented to her how wet she was. “I just got out of the shower silly” she replied. Maybe so I thought to myself, but judging from the taste, I was fairly certain she had not gotten all the cum out of her pussy. Not that I know what cum tastes like, but I do know what she tastes like. And this taste definitely had an extra and added something.

After having my tongue buried in her cunt for what seemed like for ever, I drew myself up to a position that would allow me to bury my cock deep within her. I was beside myself and knew I would not last long with all the visions of what she had been doing a little over an hour earlier.

I felt my cum start to rise and knew the one thing I wanted to accomplish more than anything. I quickly pulled my wet cock from her pussy and pulled myself up to where I was straddling her head. “Come on baby,” I moaned as I pumped my cock toward her mouth. She opened her mouth and sucked my cock in and I was beside myself. I was in my seventh heaven. She would finally swallow my load. I started to moan and she knew what was going to happen. She actually seemed to suck harder. I tried to get her to deep throat me like I had seen her doing earlier, but she kept me pushed back. I felt the cum begin to travel to it final destination, which I sensed would be in Debbie’s open mouth. My ass clenched and my hips shot forward, suddenly she jerked my cock out of her pretty mouth and I exploded all over her cheeks and tits; everywhere but in her mouth.

As I lay beside her totally drained, she reached for a convenient towel we keep for just such a need. “I am sorry sweety she said, I know you wanted me to try swallowing, but you know I just can’t bring myself to do that.” I rolled my eyes back up in my head, I was guessing she would be getting another phone call from that associate producer very soon.

Tom was beside himself the next day. He told me he spent half the night jacking off to the video he shot. All day long all he could do was rant and rave about how fucking hot Debbie had been. He was all over me to help him work out another deal so he could have another go at her. I let him worry that I may not go for it again, but just before we knocked off for the day I told him to come up with his plan and let me know about it and I would give it some thought.

He convinced me to stop for a beer on the way home. I knew he could not wait another day to know if he would get another shot at my wife. As we sipped our brews we decided to give it a day or two and Tom would call Debbie and tell her Spike had been wild about her audition tape. Judging from the way she seemed to have bought their last meeting and she seemed to have left with the impression Tom actually was a producer looking for prospects for Spike Lee’s newest movie, I thought he could probably pull it off. As long as I felt Tom and this other asshole Ed could keep their fucking mouths shut about my wife, I was also excited to see if they could do it again.

Two days later when I got home, Debbie was jumping up and down with excitement. She could barely contain herself as she told me she was to meet Mr. Dingle again in about an hour. She went on and on about how she really thought she had done well at the last audition and this time Spike wanted more footage so he could make his mind up. She told me it was down to her and 2 other girls in different states. As I listened I found myself admiring Tom’s resourcefulness. He had succeeded in having my wife eating out of his hand. If he played his cards right, he would have her eating out of his shorts later that day.

I told Debbie since she would be gone that night I was going to go do some work on the car over at Bill’s house and I wished her luck. As I left, she was racing up the stairs to change her clothes. I wondered what she would wear as I headed toward my pickup.

I arrived at the same motel and headed toward the room we had used last time. Tom let me in and offered me a drink. As usual he was prepared with a full bottle of bourbon. I asked if Ed was going to be involved tonight? Tom’s response was somewhat elusive as he hem’ed and haw’ed around. A knock at the door interrupted his response. We still had a good 30 minutes before Debbie was due to arrive so I did not jump out of my pants like the last time Ed showed up. Tom checked through the peephole and signaled me it was ok.

I nearly spit my drink out when Tom let not only Ed, but also 2 other guys into the room. Tom was all over himself and Ed soon joined in trying to calm me down. “What the fuck do you think you are doing” I screamed at Tom. Both he and Ed ushered me off to a corner of the room assuring me all the way that it would be cool. The two new guys were both black and both had suits on. They looked like the mob from Harlem. One had to weigh 300 pounds if he weighed an ounce. The other was tall and skinny like Ed. Neither one of them was much to look at, but they did appear to be well off. Both had lots of gold and jewelry, and their suits were well tailored. I found myself wondering how much the fat guy paid to have his suit made. You cannot get a suit like that off the rack. I mean the guy was only about 5’ 8 or 9 inches tall.

I was pacing back and forth as Tom and Ed talked up a storm. My plan was to leave and head Debbie off using some excuse. My mind was a blur because I knew how much she was counting on her big chance at stardom. I knew it would not be easy, but I had decided to try. Tom and Ed both knew they had gone too far this time and they seemed to sense that I was about to leave. The other two were maintaining their distance and had sat down hoping Tom and Ed could convince me to let them stay, or let this deal continue.

Ed was assuring me the two could be trusted to keep this to themselves and that when they saw the tape they just had to come along. When he said this I was headed for the door. Ed knew he had blown it telling me the other two had already watched my wife sucking and fucking Ed and Tom. “The tape was supposed to be kept private” I screamed at Ed. He was backing away and stuttering and stammering when there was a knock at the door. The whole room fell immediately silent and I nearly had a heart attack. “Fuck, I thought to myself. Debbie is early!” I checked my watch and noted she was not supposed to be here for another 20 minutes or so.

Tom quickly signaled me toward the closet as he headed toward the door. I really did not know what to do. I hoped it was the maid or somebody else. I moved toward the closet crossing my fingers it was not Debbie. Tom peered out through the peephole and started flapping his arms up and down to silence the rest of us. “Shit I thought, leave it to my wife to be early for an audition.” I stood by the closet door not being able to bring myself to enter and Tom turned and placed his hands together in a praying gesture and grimaced as if he was begging me to get inside and sit down. I slowly entered the closet shaking my head all the way. Ed carefully pushed the door closed. I am not sure I mentioned before but the door is slatted so it affords a perfect view of all that is going on in the room.

My cock involuntarily jumped to half-mast when my lovely petite little wife entered the room. She was dressed to kill. She was wearing a black satin pleated skirt and a satin kind of blouse affair that literally hugged her cute and perky breasts. It appeared as though she did have a bra on, otherwise I know that blouse draped the way it was would have shown her nipples because they always got rock hard and stick way out when she is nervous or excited. I assumed she was both this afternoon. The skirt stopped about 3 inches above her knees and her legs clearly one of her better features continued way on up under it.

Tom introduced Debbie to the others. “Of course you remember Ed, he began, and this is Will Borrows who is a personal agent for Mr. Lee.” The fat guy waddled forward and extended a pudgy palm. “The other gentleman here is Roy and he works for Mr. Lee” Roy stepped forward and shook Debbie’s hand.

“So Mr. Lee liked my audition” Debbie asked? The fat guy stepped over and told Debbie to have a seat then he sit down next to her and exclaimed, “Ohhh he most certainly did my dear.” His pudgy gold ringed fingers patting Debbie on her knee as if to emphasize Mr. Lee’s feelings. It was as if all Debbie was thinking about was the favorable comments being relayed to her from Spike Lee. The fat guy kept patting her shapely knee as he went into some more detail of all Mr. Lee had supposedly said about Debbie’s audition.

Tom and Ed served everyone drinks and Debbie sipped at hers and coughed. “You surprised me again Mr. Dingle.” She said obviously commenting on the straight bourbon. Tom chuckled. “So when is this movie supposed to start shooting, Debbie asked excitedly?” “Well my dear we have a few things to work out before we get down to that. And we do have to narrow our selection for the lead role,” the fat guy added.

“You see, Spike has a totally new idea for this movie and the selection process is probably one of the more important parts of the entire movie. Mr. Lee wants to capture an amateur essence in this movie. That is he wants to film real surprise and real feelings and he does not want anything faked, or acted” the fat guy rambled on and Debbie’s eyes got wider and looked more excited with his every word.

“There is a good possibility some of our audition tapes will end up in the movie,” Tom added as he was sitting up his tripod. Debbie gulped the remainder of her drink, I am sure she was worried it may end up being like the last audition. Ed had another all ready for her. “That’s right Debbie, the fat guy went on, Mr. Lee is trying to capture things as they really are. Most importantly, he wants to see how people cope in certain situations.” The fat guy struggled to his feet and at first I thought he was going to the bathroom as he began to step in front of my wife. Then he stopped. “Are we rolling,” he asked Tom? “We are” was Tom’s reply.

The fat guy had paused in front of my wife who was sipping her drink. He casually reached down and unzipped his trousers. He reached inside the flap and began fishing around. Debbie was looking everywhere but where he was standing. The fat guy kept fishing around under his fat gut and inside his shorts. Finally he began pulling his cock out of his pants. Debbie finally found her voice, “ I don’t know what is going on here but I don’t think I should be here.” She nervously spoke as she was looking for a way to get up and past the 300 pounder standing just in front of her.

“Lean forward her Debbie and suck my black cock” the fat guy said.

“I don’t know if this is a joke or what, she stuttered, but I don’t want any part of this.”

“Come on Debbie,” the fat guy reached forward and clutched Debbie by her hair and began pulling her face toward his cock. By now his cock was beginning to get hard. His pudgy hand started pumping on it to bring it to life.

“You must be crazy” Debbie said, “I will not do any such thing.” She jerked her head back as Will ( the fat guy ) had pulled her face to within a few inches of his cock.

Suddenly, the fat guy stopped and stepped aside. He began stuffing his half-hard cock back into his trousers. “Well, I guess that helps us decide” he said.

“Just a minute Mr. Burrows, let me have a word with Debbie” Tom blurted out. “Could you step over here for a second Debbie” he added.

Debbie stood and stepped over to where Tom had moved. They were standing inches from my closet hiding place and again I could smell my wife’s perfume. She appeared nervous and seemed to be shaking. “Dammit Debbie, didn’t you listen to what Mr. Burrows was telling you about Spike’s movie?” Tom whispered in urgent tones. Debbie got a confused look on her face and shook her head as if to say, “well, I thought so, but maybe not I guess”. Tom went on, “Mr. Burrows uses this method for two reasons. First, he eliminates the girls that will not do what he wants. And second, the way the finalists react to the unexpected stuff he does is exactly what Spike wants in his new movie. That is why I told you some of the audition footage may be used in his new movie.” Debbie whispered back, “I don’t want a movie of me sucking some fat black guys cock playing down at our local theater!” “They won’t use all of it, Tom quickly added. Haven’t you seen how Spike does his movies? He will cut stuff they can’t show and only show stuff like the real life look of surprise on your face and stuff like that.” His voice now sounding some disgust at her being so naïve about the ways of Hollywood.

“Mr. Dingle, I think Roy and I had better be going if this audition is over” the fat guy said from across the room. “No, no not yet, Mr. Burrows, I think Debbie has the proper motivation now,” Tom quickly said. He jerked his head to a side signaling Debbie to go back over and sit on the sofa. He nudged her in that direction.

Debbie had a troubled look on her face and kept looking from Tom to Ed to Will to Roy back to Tom as she hesitantly moved toward the sofa. Finally she drew a deep breath and sit back down where she was. I could see she was still obviously shaking.

“Still rolling” the fat guy asked Tom. “Still rolling” was Tom’s reply. The fat guy moved over and poured himself another drink. He took a sip or two then casually walked back over to stand in front of my seated wife. She had finished her 2nd drink and was just handed a 3rd by Ed. She sat nervously holding her glass. The fat guy reached down again and unzipped his trousers. He reached in and pulled out a now more than half hard black cock that was now beginning to leak pre come from the tip. The end of his cock glistened with the liquid coming from it.

“Lean up here Debbie and suck on my cock”, he announced. Debbie looked nervously around as if she was going to run again. She sat staring at his cock which now had a bead of pre come beginning to drip from the end of it. The more she stared at it, the harder it grew. She took a drink and slowly began to lean forward from her seat. Clutching her glass with both hands the distance between her mouth and Will’s fat black cock became less and less until she was close enough to lick the droplet that had formed at the tip. To my surprise, that is exactly what she did.

Tom had moved the camera along side and had captured a perfect shot of my wife’s tongue come out of her pretty mouth and lick the drop of pre come from the tip of Will’s cock. She quickly took another drink from her glass she still clutched in front of her. She no sooner took the drink than the fat guy reached down with both hands and grabbed her by her hair on both sides. He began applying pressure pulling on her hair and drawing her mouth to his now rock hard and probably 8-inch cock. His cock was not as long as Ed’s, but it had to be one of the fattest cocks I had ever seen. The harder it grew, the fatter it became. It had to be twice the diameter of my cock easily. He pulled her face to his cock and at first she kept her mouth closed. He kept applying pressure pulling her forward until I thought he would bend his cock in half as it pressed against her pursed lips.

Finally my wife opened her mouth and his fat cock began to slip inside my wife’s small mouth. “Suck it now bitch” he grunted. I watched as Debbie with her eyes the size of saucers sucked on what she managed to get in her mouth of the fat guys dripping cock. “Ughhh, that is more like it” the fat guy grunted again. And his fingers closed in my wife’s hair as he began to piston his cock deeper each time in and out of her mouth. She was clutching the half-empty glass in both her hands as his cock went deeper on each thrust. Each time the fat guy shoved his hips forward and pulled on my wife’s hair he shoved more of his cock in her mouth. I really don’t know how she managed to open her mouth wide enough to take his cock as deep as she was. I could see when he finally had it lodged at the entrance of her throat. He drew back and punched his hips forward again. “Mmmmpfh,” Debbie’s eyes were wider than before as the head of his thick cock had to have entered her throat. His hips became a blur as he continued raping my wife’s mouth. Finally he thrust his hips forward more forcefully and his cock went all the way in to where her face was buried in the opening of his trousers. Her head was partially concealed under his fat gut and her face was pressed flat against his pants opening. After getting his cock all the way down her throat the first time, each time he pulled out he would jam it back in all the way.

Then he started to moan. His cock going like a jackhammer in and out of my wife’s mouth. He screamed out “here it comes baby, get ready for it.” I looked and noticed she had spilled about half her remaining drink all over her lap from the mouth fucking she was undergoing, but still was clutching the glass for all she was worth. Her fingers looked white from gripping that glass so hard. I could not tell if she was trying to back away from the fat guys cock or not because he still had her by the hair and was pulling her forward on his cock each time he would thrust his fat ass forward.

One final big lunge forward and he held his cock buried deep in her throat. He was moaning and twitching, as I knew he was pumping his cum into her mouth and straight down her throat. He held her there for what seemed like forever and I could see Debbie’s throat working. Finally he pulled his cock back and gradually released the grip he had on her hair. Debbie fell back against the sofa coughing and gasping for breath. She spilled more of her drink in her lap, but I doubt she was even aware. I could see some cum running from the corner of her mouth and down her chin. The fat guy staggered back a few steps and collapsed into a chair stepping out of his trousers on the way. He did not even bother to put his cock back in his briefs. It hung limply between his legs and was coated in saliva and cum.

“Damn, the fat guy exclaimed as he worked to draw a breath, Debbie my girl, you are one fantastic cock sucker.” Debbie had managed to regain some of her composure and was able to breathe somewhat better. Her head was bobbing from one side to another as if she had just run a marathon. Even after that, she still looked fantastic. She had not noticed the cum on her chin and lips, and began to tidy herself up as best she could. She sat her glass on the floor and tried to push her hair back into shape. Ed quickly poured her glass full of straight bourbon. She pulled her short dress back down since it had ridden up to her upper thighs during her ordeal.

Stiffness
Stiffness
227 Followers