Movie Theater Madness

Story Info
Oh, please don't let him think it was a mistake.
858 words
3.53
37.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting in the movie theater, I could hardly concentrate with him sitting so close beside me, yet not quite touching me. I could feel the heat of his arm on the back of the seat only an inch away from me. I lean a little closer hoping he will put his arm around me. It works; he slides his arm around me. Still not close enough for me. Just as I'm thinking this his hand reaches out and lifts the armrest between us, allowing us to move closer together. Soon neither of us is paying any attention to the movie. Slowly he leans closer to me and slowly brushes my lips with his firm hot lips. He pulls back and looks a little puzzled that is just happened. Oh, please don't let him think it was a mistake.

Just as I'm wondering if he will ever kiss me again he crushes me to him for one of the hottest kisses I have ever experienced. His lips feel so firm on mine; he runs his tongue along the seam of my lips seeking entrance. I give in right a ways and part my lips on a moan. His tongue thrusts hotly inside of my mouth, mimicking what he would like to be doing with his cock. Now one of his hands is buried in my hair pulling and tugging my mouth the way he wants it. Almost with out me telling them to my hands move to his chest stroking and caressing it. His other hand is under my shirt stroking the edge of my bra with soft finger tips, slowly his fingers slip into the edge of my bra teasing my nipple till it gets hard.

His mouth covers mine once more to swallow my moan of pleasure. I can feel the heat between my legs as he teases my mouth driving me crazy. He bites my bottom lip then sucks it into his mouth to sooth the sting of the bite. Before I realize what I'm doing my hand moves slowly down his chest and stomach to the waist band of his jeans. I stroke the huge bulge of his cock through his jeans; I can feel it throbbing beneath my hand. His one hand is now slowly creeping under my skirt and stroking the soft skin of my inner thighs. I slowly start wiggling my way closer to his hand completely unaware of the other people in the theater. Luckily the back row is deserted.

Slowly his finger strokes my wetness through the silken material of my thong. He has to keep his mouth on mine kissing my and stroking my tongue with his to cover the sound of my moans. His finger slips inside my thong and slowly starts stroking me; I'm so hot and aroused it's almost hard for me to stay still. He slips first one finger than a second one in me, and oh it feels so good it is so amazing I completely loose track of time till I cum on his fingers, my muscles spasming around his fingers. I can see how turned on he is by this, and his cock feels so thick and hard in my hand. Quickly I make a decision and take his hand in mine and lead him out to his truck. Once we get in the truck, I slowly reach over and undo the button on his jeans. Slowly I slide the zipper down over his rock hard cock. Freeing him I cradle him in my hands, he is so on edge I can tell it wont take long for him to blow.

Stroking his long hard cock in my hand, I lean over him and touch the tip of him with my tongue. Slowly my tongue circles the tip of him then moves slowly down the length of him and back licking and tasting him, as I'm doing this his hands are fisted in my hair and he is groaning I'm pleasure. Finally after torturing him I take him in my mouth and start sucking slowly. He gasps in a harsh breath as my head begins to bob up and down. As I slide my mouth along his cock tasting, licking, and sucking. I can feel him getting even harder as I suck him, he blows in my mouth and I feel his hot cum flowing into my mouth and down my throat it tastes so good. I let some dribble down my chin on to my breasts, watching him watch me the whole time. Slowly I lick every last bit of cum from his cock, then I lick the cum off my breasts, as he watches getting turned on again. Finally in done licking it all off. And I smile at him and say that was the best movie I have ever been to. He looks at me and says the only thing we will change next time is we'll bring whip cream. I get a smile on my face and say that sounds like a good idea. By now all this talk about whip cream has got us both horny again...