Movie Theater Voyeur

Story Info
53 year old puts his girl on display at the movies.
1k words
3.9
58.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first story, and I have to admit it is 100% true.

I am 19 years old now and no longer in school, however when I was in high school, much to the displeasure of the guys in my school, I never went out with any of them who were my age. The reason was because I was and still am seeing a much older man. Jerry who is now 58 is my next door neighbor and our families were so close that his wife used to baby-sit me when I was little.

My relationship with him started after an incident in his pool that I will write about in another story, but essentially he put the moves on me when I was expecting it. After this incident, I avoided him and his house at all cost, but soon I really grew to miss spending time over there. I also couldn't get out of my mind what happened between us. When it happened I was freaked out. I was actually scared about how he felt me up and made me touch him in his pool while his wife was out. But during our time apart, I couldn't get the memory of what happened out of my head. I eventually realized that I enjoyed it and wanted to experience it again. The problem was that he was way older than me, but that added to my kinky attraction. Not only was he the first guy to make me feel this way, but I also didn't want to be with anyone else but him on my next time.

Anyways...I was mowing my lawn in my usual summer attire, my bathing suit when Jerry called over to me from his yard. I went over to see him and he apologized...I don't remember what I said because I was so nervous, but he must of realized that I wasn't going to tell on him and that I was actually into him. He eventually suggested that some time he take me to the movies to make up for it. Of course I said ok and we made plans to do it in a couple days. During this time I found myself all gitty and excited, I never masturbated before really but my pussy was so wet over those few days, and I didn't know what to do about it. Ill admit that I didn't see this as my friendly neighbor taking me to a movie, I looked at it as if it was a date...my first date. So I picked out my best outfit, something that I though he would find nice. I wore a nice black skirt and a white buttoned down blouse that was see thru enough to see my black bra. I also wore a matching black thong that I borrowed from my moms drawer because I knew how much my dad liked it when she wore her thongs. Some black knee high socks and a splash of perfume and I was ready to go!

The ride there was tense to say the least , small talk was all we could muster and I found myself giggling at everything he said out of nervousness. It was early afternoon during the week so hardly anybody was at the movies. We got our seats and before I new it, the movie started. About 10 minutes into it he started whispering in my ear how good I looked, I just smiled at him and whispered thanks back to him. I turned back to the movie and all of a sudden his ice cold hand was on my leg, slowly climbing up my skirt. I again panicked but didn't say anything, He carefully pulled up the arm rest that separated us and put his left arm around me and explored my panties. When I shifted in my seat he some how realized I was wearing a thong. When he made a comment about it I blurted out that it was my moms. At that point his eyes bulged and he kissed me really hard. He then asked me how I felt wearing my moms "slutty panties" and I told him I though he would like that. Which he definitely did. He then removed his hand from my wet pussy and asked if I knew what else he would like. I said What? He unzipped his fly and pulled out his rock hard dick. He grabbed me by the back of my head and forced me down to give him head, which I did. I wasn't sure if what I was doing was good but he seemed to enjoy it. He then pulled me down to my knees in front of him and covered my head so know one would see this young girl giving this old guy a blowjob. My mouth couldn't move fast enough for him. While I was doing this he was busy groping my boobs underneath his coat.

All of a sudden the hot steamy air got cooler and I realized that the jacket fell off due to my head bobbing on Jerry's cock. But something wasn't right. I looked up at him, and the first thing I noticed was a very heavy man sitting right behind jerry watching me sucking me off. I don't know why I didn't, but I couldn't stop. Jerry didn't even realize that he was there. The stadium seating gave him a perfect view of us and I could tell he was jerking off a little. A few moments later without me realizing Jerry grabbed my head and came right in my mouth. He let go a little and some came out of my mouth and dribbled down onto my shirt. I quickly swallowed the rest so not to ruin the shirt anymore than it was. The guy behind him then just smiled and got up and left. Now every time I go there I always look for him but I never see him. After this trip to the movies with Jerry, I was hooked on him. We have been fucking ever since and I love it. The fact that he's married makes it more exciting and fun because this is the only way I would want it. He loves having me as his little toy and having me do all of his slutty requests for him. Some would call me crazy or disgusting, but I feel so good when I am with him.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
EgyptsGoddessEgyptsGoddessalmost 11 years ago
so how true is the relationship?

Are you still together with him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Movie grandmother

My grandmother who was 67 at the time, needed a lift home from our family party.Grandad had passed on 6 years previously, i visited her often,she was a modern grandma, dressed nicely.Tonight, knee length skirt, blouse, nylons ,high heels.However she had a few drinks at the party.we were going through town, she asked could we stop and get a cool drink, i did, walking back along the street we passed an adult sex shop, she stopped, looked and with a wicked smile said lets go in. After much protesting, she started off up the stairs, into the shop, movies, dildos etc, giggled a bit, i tried to get her to leave.After watching a door open and close, guys going in and out she asked me what was in that room.I said an adult movie theatre, lets go in, no way, come on, so she asked how much, the guy said ladies free, $10 for the guy,o.k.so i had to pay because she just went off into the theatre.After i got accustomed to the dark, i found an empty row, and we sat down.On the screen was a blonde girl taking a big cock, my gandmother watched,after a while a guy came and sat 2 chairs away from her.I watched as he unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock,looked at my grandmother, who looked at him,as he slowly wanked his cock.She stood up, beauty lets get out of here, but she only moved to the seat next to him and sat down.No, then her hand went to his cock and she started masturbating him, i couldnt believe it,i heard him say suck it, and she looked at him, knelt up in the seat, pulled her skirt slightly up and lowered her head down on his cock.No way, here i am 2 seats away watching my grandma give a guy a blow job, looking up her pantyhosed legs, my cock now hard.Another guy came to the seat next to me, lifted her skirt, to reveal her ample pantyhosed arse.He pulled her pantyhose down past her bum, then her pants and i could see her hairy pussy, but not for long as the guy had his cock out and with one push,shoved it into her pussy.I swear my grandmother pushed back as he entered her,he grabbed her hips and began fucking her, the guy in her mouth holding her head as she went up and down on his cock.My cock was rock solid as the guy fucked in and out of her, his cock all the way out then thrusting all the way in.Then the guy in her mouth came, i heard grandma gag a bit but she took the lot, swallowing until the guy could take no more.He moved away, i heard grandma say, fuck me Rob, that was my name, she thought it was me, the guy really went at her, her hand working her pussy, she came, no doubt, her back arching pushing back, as the guy in her just kept on fucking, then he went faster and unloaded right up into her, she loved it.He pulled out of her, there was cumm on her pussy and bum, the guy looked at me and said give it to her, you may not get another chance, my cock was hard, so i got up, positioned myself and just as she started to get up i pushed my cock into her wet, used hole.She turned,Rob, you are a suprise,and she pushed back at me,kneeling back down.After fucking her for a short time, i knew what i wanted.I always like nice ample bums and when i thought of her, i always thought of her nice round bottom.So, here was my chance, i pulled out of her pussy,moved up, positioned my cock at her round hole, and as she realised and started to move, i pushed forward into her tight bum.No, not there, i heard her say, as my wet cock edged slowly up into her.Fuck she was tight,real tight,as i held my position, grabbed her hips, slowly pulled back, then pushed forward, did this again until i was all the way in her tight bum.My cock was throbbing, and i started to fuck her, she yelled a little at first as i fucked her, but as i felt her get looser, she groaned a bit and her hand was working her pussy.A guy came over, watched me fucking her bum,then i felt him run his fingers to my balls tickling them.I told him no, so he stopped and pulled his cock out, kept saying fuck her arse, fuck her good, until jets of cumm spurted out of him onto my grandmas back,i fucked faster, i heard her moan as she came because her tight hole clenched and unclenched around my cock.I couldnt take anymore so with one final thrust into her tighthole, i had one of the most intense cumms as spurt after spurt filled her backside.I stayed hard for awhile, but i pulled out because i wanted to get out of there.We both dressed, went out rather quickly, to the car, drove her to her place, had a shower, she was still hot, because when i came out of the shower,she was in the bedroom where my clothes were, and came over to me, took my cock in her mouth and gave me a slow blowjob, tickling my balls,blowing me until i filled her mouth with my cumm.I regularly fuck her,mainly in her tight bottom.We also regularly go the adult movie theatre, where she gives blow jobs, gets fucked and once getting between another ladies legs, slurping at her pussy while the girls partner fucked her.I managed to spurt all over my grandmas back that time.

neshernesherover 15 years ago
Phenominal...

Becky,

I thought that was a fantastic story, and so masterfully written.

Keep up the writing young lady.

Nesher

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved it!!

Keep it coming. That was so hot!!!

justdoit4ujustdoit4uover 15 years ago
Nicely done

Whether it's a true story is irrelevant. It's a good storyline. However, the ending is rushed. Don't flood all the information about being with the older guy & how you like that he is married, etc.... Expand on your adventures with him in other chapters.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

In a Theatre with My Wife Wife gets groped and molested in a theatre.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Can I Borrow Her? Disgusting neighbor borrows wife - against her will.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Kate's Impregnation Kate is fucked and impregnated by old Arab shopkeeper.in Loving Wives
Punjabi Apple Green Silk Young blonde newlywed on an Indian train.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife is Taken and Fucked at Party Sweet little Wife is taken in front of her husband.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories