Movie Theatre

Story Info
Henry gets Kevin to pay attention to him at the movies.
1.2k words
3.91
36.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess I'm dedicated. I've never really thought about it before. I love Henry more than anything, and I'd do anything for him, but I sleep with Aaron upon occasion and I guess that isn't exactly 'dedicated' behavior. I make him breakfast every morning, though, and kiss him goodbye and shit like that... I'm a good boyfriend. But I still have my doubts.

Like right now, sitting watching a movie with an arm around Henry. There's no way in hell I should be paying more attention to How To Train Your Dragon than my really hot boyfriend, but here I am, engrossed in the movie while Henry's fingers run up and down my leg. I know what he wants but I can't tear my eyes away to give it to him.

Henry leans up, kissing me on the neck slowly and running a hand up my front, fiddling with the top button of my polo shirt absently. "Kevin," he whispers, voice barely carrying over the sound of the music. "Kevinnnn," he murmurs again, running his tongue over my jaw lightly. "Pay attention to me."

"Babe, I paid like twenty bucks for these tickets. Shut up and watch the movie." I lean away from him a little, shoving a handful of popcorn in my mouth and trying to block his affections. I want to see how the movie ends.

Henry is insistent, fingers running up to my face as he takes it in his hands, pulling me back towards him and kissing me slowly on the mouth. I let him kiss me, managing to choke down the popcorn and keep my eyes on the screen at the same time. Henry pulls back after a moment and sighs, licking his lips slightly. "Babe. Eyes on me."

I glance at Henry for a moment, leaning down and running my tongue over his butter-and-salt stained lips gently. "What do you want?" I murmur against his mouth, eyes flickering back to the screen. "I'm watching the movie."

"How come when we go see movies I want to see you're allowed to fuck me in the back of the theatre and I'm not allowed to even touch you when we come see stuff like this?" He tangles his slim fingers in my red hair, nipping at my lower lip in an attempt to bring my attention back to him. "I love you."

"I love you, too," I mutter unconvincingly, glancing back up at the screen and pulling away from him, sitting back in my seat, running my hand back through my hair and staring at the movie playing in front of me.

And then Henry's hand dips in between my legs, fingers sliding along the inseam of my jeans before he rubs his thumb over my crotch, my cock hardening a little bit just from the slight contact. I swallow, forcing myself to ignore him before shifting a little, crossing my legs and trapping his hand in between them. He makes a face, whispering, "Kevin, stop it," in his crisp British accent before managing to free his fingers.

I grin slightly and he slips a butter-stained hand up my front, fingers finding one of my nipples and pinching it rather harshly. Wincing, I grab his wrist, giving him a stern look before I find his other hand creeping into my pants, fingers dipping past the hem of my boxers and making their sly way down to my cock. He wraps his hand around it, freeing it from the cloth and starting to stroke my dick in the middle of a packed movie theatre. And I can't say I don't enjoy it.

I arch my back a little, eyeing him in the dark, and Henry smirks, leaning up and kissing me slowly on the mouth, his free hand leaving my shirt and caressing my face instead. I make a noise somewhere between a whimper and a protest and get a muffled, "Shut up," in return before his tongue dips into my mouth, capable fingers continuing to stroke my needy cock.

I kiss back, tilting my head to the side, which not only betters the kiss but also makes it so I can see the movie again. He dips the tip of his index finger in the slit at the top of my cock and I moan lightly against his mouth, completely unable to resist. I feel Henry smile against my lips, jacking me off with quick, determined movements, precum dribbling down the head of my cock and slicking up his perfect fingers as he continues to do what he does best.

His lips leave mine and we watch each other for a few moments before he drops down, his mouth closing around the tip of my cock as he runs his tongue around the head, teasing. Henry slowly jacks off what he doesn't have in his mouth yet, thumb running over the vein that's making itself known on the underside of my throbbing penis, and I shift, glancing around to make sure no one has caught on to what we're doing right now.

Henry drops his head down a little further, sucking like a pro and continuing to run his fingers over what he can't reach, although there's very little of that left. My boy knows exactly what the fuck it is he's doing. I swallow, my hand entwining in his blonde hair as he dips down even further, rolling his tongue over the underside of my hard cock.

I buck upwards and he pulls back, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and giving me an offended look. "You're going to choke me to death in the back of a movie theatre."

"You do this all the time."

"I hate you, Kevin."

"Love you, too, doll." He rolls his eyes and slides back down with a vengeance, teeth grazing over my cock a little painfully. I resist the urge to smack him, pulling on his hair slightly and getting a particularly hard suck on his end. "Oh, god, Henry, just keep going."

He hums around my dick in agreement, making a slight gagging noise as I push upward, begging for more. Henry runs his fingers up and down my thigh, continuing to suck me off, and as the music hits a climax, I reach my own, jerking up and spilling my seed in his waiting mouth.

My boyfriend pulls away, looking ready to spit, and I grab his chin, pulling him forward and looking at him for a long moment. "Swallow."

He shakes his head, opening his mouth, and I shake my head, grinning. "Fucking swallow, babe. Do it. Some kid will come along later and step in my cum if you spit."

Henry makes a face and then swallows slowly, grimacing. "I hate you so much, Kevin."

I grin, leaning in and licking his lips for the second time today, tasting myself on his mouth and smiling slightly. "Better than popcorn."

He rolls his eyes, letting me pull my pants back up before resting his head on my shoulder, nuzzling against me a bit. I smile, kissing his forehead, and lean back, closing my eyes. I might not be the most dedicated boyfriend, but I love Henry more than anything, and that's all anyone can ask of me.