Moviegoers Enjoy Each Other

Story Info
You find fun in a public theater.
1k words
4.07
51.9k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here I sit; about three in the afternoon, thinking of our phone conversation last night. Remembering the sound of your laughter, and how sexy your voice sounded, and looking forward to being able to see you. So I can touch you, hold you, drive you crazy with desire.

I take you to the movies; we sit way in the back. The lights go dim for the start of the movie, as I slowly move my hand over to caress your thigh. Softly moving my hand along the top of your jeans, gently massaging. My hand slides along the inside from your knee, up and around the zipper on those tight blue jeans. My fingers quickly unbutton them, and I slowly pull the zipper down, allowing my fingers easier access to the silk panties beneath. I move my hand under the jeans, feeling the silky smoothness of your panties, tracing the outline of your pussy thru them. Lower my fingers move till they encounter the wetness from your excitement. Back and forth I slide my fingers, pressing your panties in-between the lips of your pussy. Pressing downward unto your clit. Feeling your hips arch upwards into my exploring fingers. My fingers inch their way upwards toward the waist band, and gently tug on them, driving more of the material into the crevice between those gorgeous pussy lips. I gently tug on the fabric, making it slide back and forth across that now hardening clit. I slide my hands underneath the waist band, allowing my fingers greater access to you.

I can feel the heat emanating from you, as I continue to slide my fingers lower beneath your panties. I can feel your hard clit pushing upward into my fingers, as I slowly, teasingly circle it. I slide my fingers lower, spreading your pussy lips apart, drawing the wet fabric from between them, allowing my fingers access to the moist depths within. I insert my finger into that hot, tight opening, feeling your pussy contracting around my finger. Drawing it in deeper. My palm of my hand pressing against your hard clit and my finger deep inside of you, I gently begin to move my hand back and forth. My palm sliding against your clit, my finger moving in and out of your pussy, is driving you crazy with passion. You slide down in your chair, allowing my fingers even greater penetration into that tight pussy.

Your eyes are closed, head on my shoulder, hand holding my arm, as I work my fingers, first one then another, in and out of that wet, tight pussy. Your breathing is beginning to get ragged, your nipples are pressing against the fabric of your shirt, teasing them with the touch of the fabric. You bit your lower lip to control your moans of passion, as I increase the tempo with which my fingers are plummeting in and out of you. My palm still sliding across that hard clit, with each movement of my fingers.

I glance around the theater to see if anybody is noticing what we are doing, they are all staring ahead watching the movie. Good, nobody has noticed. I remove my hand from that sopping wet pussy, slid out of my chair in front of you, sitting on the floor. I slid your pants down your thighs, pulling your panties along with them.

There you are, sitting naked in the movie theater with your pants down around your ankles, your pussy throbbing in desire, and me sitting on the floor between your outstretched legs. I slid you forward in your seat, allowing my tongue to come into contact with that burning clit. I slowly begin to lick around it, every now and then just touching it, making you arch your hips upwards into my face.

I again insert two fingers into the hot depths of you, moving them in and out of you, as I begin to lick around that sensitive bud. You have to place a hand over your mouth to keep from crying out in ecstasy. Faster my fingers move inside of you, faster my tongue flicks across that hard clit. Your juices are running down your thighs, showing me how excited this is making you. The noise of my fingers sliding in and out is barely audible above the noise of the movie. I can feel your whole body tensing up, god you are almost there. I can feel you squeezing against my fingers, faster I slide them in and out of you. And then I suck that hard clit into my mouth, and roll it around on my tongue, sending you over the edge.

Wave after wave your orgasm takes you, hips arched off the seat, eyes closed, hand over your mouth, and still I continue to slide my fingers in and out of you as I still suck on that hard clit. Driving again and again into the exquisite sensations of an orgasm.

I slide back into my chair, pulling your jeans back up along your hips. You open your eyes with lust still shining deep within; you glance around the movie theater to see if we were noticed.

Oh my GOD you say, there two seats over, and a guy is staring at you. He has his hard cock out, and furiously sliding his hand up and down its length. You realize that he has seen everything. Seen me licking that hot pussy, driving my fingers in and out of you. You look into his eyes, and can see he is so close to Cumming, you slide your tongue out and slowly lick those gorgeous lips. He sees your tongue licking around your lips and with a groan he cums. Seeing him orgasm, as his cum shots into the air, sends you into another orgasm, coating the insides of your jeans with your juices.

We grab are things, and rush out of the theater, with you zipping up your jeans. Laughing.

We jump into my car, laughing at how he came from just watching us. You reach over, noticing my erection still trapped in my pants. You bend down and...YOUR TURN!