Movienite

Story Info
Catherine's trip to the Lido.
763 words
3.9
23.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first time Catherine went to an adult theatre was several years ago. Her boyfriend took her and while she and he played quietly, other people did not join in although she said she thought some guy was watching. She thought about that night a lot over the years, finding that the thought of being exposed in the theatre aroused her.

I met her through another web site, and when talking through instant messaging or email, it became clear that she wanted the experience. I told her about her desires and mentioned that I had taken several women to adult theatres.

She sent me some pics. She is a stunning woman, long, blonde hair, eyes that would make you melt and a slim, sexy figure. I told her she should be careful, that a woman as sexy as she would be like prey to the predators in there.

Email led to phone where we talked, and came, and she became insatiable in her desire to be shown off in that dirty place. Finally she had to have the experience. I agreed to take her.

We arrived early in the evening just past dark. She looked amazing, her hair hanging loosely around her shoulders, her black leather top clinging to her, her nipples hard and visible. She wore a short black skirt, a zipper down the font, fishnet stockings and black boots. A vision if there ever was one.

We walked in the door and looked around at the sex toys and videos. Several men were openly ogling Catherine and she was getting aroused by their lewd stares. I made sure to show her videos of a single woman with several men. She was breathing shallowly when I asked her if she wanted to go see the movie, she just nodded.

The main theatre was up a spiral staircase and when I bought the tickets, men sauntered to the bottom of the stairs. I had Catherine walk closest to the rail so the men could watch. We took out time and the men were not disappointed. As we got to the top, Catherine was panting.

When we walked in, we couldn't see so we stood by the back to get our night vision. Looking to the screen, we saw a sexy blonde being fucked hard while another man was fucking her mouth. I put my arm around Catherine and she was shaking, aroused by the place and the movie.

When we could see, we made our way to the middle of the theatre. I walked in the aisle first leaving an open chair next to Catherine. The men wasted no time in jockeying for position around us.

I put my arm around Catherine and leaned over to kiss her. Our lips touched and I kissed her softly, brushing my lips against hers. She moaned as I pressed my lips on hers my hand slipping up her thigh. The men craned in to get a better look as I spread her legs apart. I unzipped her skirt, splaying it open, whispering to her how sexy she looks with men staring at her exposed pussy. The more she heard the hotter she became.

A guy looked at me and then the open seat by Catherine and I nodded back. He sat next to her and started stroking her thigh. Men had taken out their cocks hoping to get in on the action with the beautiful blonde stranger, and she was getting wetter and more aroused by looking at then stroke. The stranger gently took her hand and placed it on his erect cock. When Catherine felt the heat and hardness of the man's dick, she almost passed out. Then I watched as 2 men reached over the seat and each one pulled a tit from her top. Meanwhile the stranger next to her had reached her pussy. His finger slipped in easily as Catherine was soaked.

He was rough, which Catherine wanted. He rapidly stuck a second, then third finger in her soaking cunt, ramming them in and out. I leaned over and whispered "is this what you want? To be their slut?" My words just drove her on and when she felt a cock at her lips, she simply engulfed him causing a moan of relief from the lucky stranger.

There she was, legs splayed open being finger fucked by one guy, while two more hungrily sucked and nibbled on her tits, and another guy was fucking in her mouth while seven more men looked on. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen.